Scalebound isn't Happening. Who is still Hurting?

• 105 results
PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@putaspongeon: ahahaha sure frodo

It's like talking to a wall.

Stop being a stupid little internet warrior.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 PutASpongeOn

@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:
@sts106mat said:

@putaspongeon: ahahaha sure frodo

Lol. I am not the internet warrior here, that would be you. "buh buh i am trained in martial arts and weapons and have big ballzzz" that is the definition of an internet warrior. You claim to have studied martial arts, but it seems you missed out on one of the first and most important lesssons, which is respect.

you avoided my question as well. Did your grandparents serve? I am guessing not because you are probably quite young. I really would like to see you go up to your grandparents with your big ballzz and tell them that they were paid mercenaries and riding americas dick.

Like i said, you are a chicken shit little child, upset because of someones opinion over a videogame.

If you're going to make bullshit up like "lol you wouldn't fite irl lawl", I have the right to mention that I could beat your fucking nose in like the little bitch boy you are.

Don't bring fighting ability or things like this into a gaming site, we'll never meet, I'll never meet him. The best that you can hope to wish for is you'll see me in a movie or something and you'll not know it's me in like 10 years time.

Respect and morality have nothing to do with martial arts, just proof you don't know what you're talking about. Morality/respect is about individuals. Any "honor" or anything is formed out of the meiji restoration period and mcdojo bullshit. Great grandparents served in a war that mattered. My grandparents were busy being scholars.

Every single one of my grandparents except my grandma's second marriage (no blood relation but I see him as a grandfather) are even alive. It's cute how you're so stupid that you don't realize that I mentioned how the world wars were worth fighting, unlike modern ones.

I like how you expected what I said to be much different and you already jumped the gun and tried to gloat at the end before I even responded. You're a little bitch boy who's throwing a little bitch fit.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#104 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Well, Scalebound was one of the reasons why I got an x1. That and a few games that either disappointed (Halo 5, Gears, Project Spark) or went multiplat later (Dead dreams don't die, Dead Rising 3, Ryse). Well I guess i got it for Screamride and Sunset Overdrive then :S

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:
@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:

Lol. I am not the internet warrior here, that would be you. "buh buh i am trained in martial arts and weapons and have big ballzzz" that is the definition of an internet warrior. You claim to have studied martial arts, but it seems you missed out on one of the first and most important lesssons, which is respect.

you avoided my question as well. Did your grandparents serve? I am guessing not because you are probably quite young. I really would like to see you go up to your grandparents with your big ballzz and tell them that they were paid mercenaries and riding americas dick.

Like i said, you are a chicken shit little child, upset because of someones opinion over a videogame.

If you're going to make bullshit up like "lol you wouldn't fite irl lawl", I have the right to mention that I could beat your fucking nose in like the little bitch boy you are.

Don't bring fighting ability or things like this into a gaming site, we'll never meet, I'll never meet him. The best that you can hope to wish for is you'll see me in a movie or something and you'll not know it's me in like 10 years time.

Respect and morality have nothing to do with martial arts, just proof you don't know what you're talking about. Morality/respect is about individuals. Any "honor" or anything is formed out of the meiji restoration period and mcdojo bullshit. Great grandparents served in a war that mattered. My grandparents were busy being scholars.

Every single one of my grandparents except my grandma's second marriage (no blood relation but I see him as a grandfather) are even alive. It's cute how you're so stupid that you don't realize that I mentioned how the world wars were worth fighting, unlike modern ones.

I like how you expected what I said to be much different and you already jumped the gun and tried to gloat at the end before I even responded. You're a little bitch boy who's throwing a little bitch fit.

I actually trained in aikido for a number of years so i do know what I am talking about.

In another thread you once linked me to your steam id which has this as your avatar:

Trust me I am quaking in my boots over here at the thought of you standing on a box and trying to hit me with your 3" biceps lol

I'm 5'11"

Aikido? That's cute.

But yes, the concept of that picture is to look feminine, not intimidate, heck that pic was meant for a girlfriend of that time.

Keep being an internet warrior and acting like you're tough shit, meanwhile I'll just laugh at you and point out how wrong you are.

I have around 12 years of pretty hard martial arts experience.

So yeah, as it turns out I'm prettier than the girls who reject you, along with I'd drop you.

Oh wait, I'm also smarter than more well adjusted than you as well since you're an idiot who throws around bad arguments and tries to pick fights with strangers across the country.

You're such a badly adjusted human, I can't help but think you're like 14.

Bye-bye internet warrior.