Scalebound isn't Happening. Who is still Hurting?

• 105 results
PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

Trying to make a game that has stuff added onto it due to microsoft.

Platinum clearly didn't want the game to be gorgeous in favor of fps and they clearly didn't want to add multiplayer.

Get out of here with your soldier pandering, this has nothing to do with this, I don't give a shit about any of your friends or family. They choose to be soldiers, they get paid to be soldiers.

Video games are extremely difficult to make, if you don't realize this, you're ignorant. It's literally countless hours of coding.

You going to link the community to your proof of claims of what Platinum "clearly didn't want"? Of course not its conjecture from your anus.

You get the fuk out of here with your Kamiya ball cheese slurping. He's a wuss and so are you. I don't give a crap about you either. Free forum, I'll post what I wish wussbag.

Fighting fires and combat is extremely difficult and actually costs people their lives. We chose to be soldiers and firefighters? Well that wuss chose to sign a contract with MS and couldn't live up to it. Countless hours of coding? I'm supposed to be in awe and feel bad for his stress level? Why? He chose to be a game developer. Oh poor baby with all that coding. Wussbag

If you cant see the coorelation I made about job stress and how childish his need for vacation was you're a pussy.

This is pathetic, watching you try so hard to dick ride the military. He chose to do it, it's reasonable for a break though after such a long period of development.

It's cute how your argument is literally "if you don't agree with me and see my logic, you're a pussy"

That's literally pathetic, you're a shit poster at this point.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

Platinum clearly didn't want the game to be gorgeous in favor of fps and they clearly didn't want to add multiplayer.

Get out of here with your soldier pandering, this has nothing to do with this, I don't give a shit about any of your friends or family. They choose to be soldiers, they get paid to be soldiers.

Video games are extremely difficult to make, if you don't realize this, you're ignorant. It's literally countless hours of coding.

You going to link the community to your proof of claims of what Platinum "clearly didn't want"? Of course not its conjecture from your anus.

You get the fuk out of here with your Kamiya ball cheese slurping. He's a wuss and so are you. I don't give a crap about you either. Free forum, I'll post what I wish wussbag.

Fighting fires and combat is extremely difficult and actually costs people their lives. We chose to be soldiers and firefighters? Well that wuss chose to sign a contract with MS and couldn't live up to it. Countless hours of coding? I'm supposed to be in awe and feel bad for his stress level? Why? He chose to be a game developer. Oh poor baby with all that coding. Wussbag

If you cant see the coorelation I made about job stress and how childish his need for vacation was you're a pussy.

This is pathetic, watching you try so hard to dick ride the military. He chose to do it, it's reasonable for a break though after such a long period of development.

It's cute how your argument is literally "if you don't agree with me and see my logic, you're a pussy"

Oh no!!! A shit poster? NOOOOoooooooooo............................

Its pathetic that you still haven't provided any proof of what Platinum "clearly didn't want". You cant because you're pulling it out of your ass. Its conjecture.

He chose to be a game developer so cry me a river about coding. You sign a contract and cant get the job done you get the boot. Kamiya did, tough shit.

I'll ride that military that I proudly served in my whole life, wussbag. LOL

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44611 Posts

fake news is fake

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

For the life of me I cannot understand this argument about who is at fault. Who cares? All we need care about is what games exist and which stupid console is the bestest. Scalebound is cancelled. -1 point to Xbox. It's that simple.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#55 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

I am, we haven't had a Hideki Kamiya game since 2013, and this was actually

A: A new fucking IP
B: Something actually inventive and fresh conceptually
C: Was a passion project for a game director whose resume is without a blemish

Plus I think the notion that anyone would roll with the narrative Platinum was the problem, and not Microsoft? a bit laughable, but what are you gonna do. It sucks that we probably won't get a proper Kamiya game until like 2019/2020 or some shit.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@EG101 said:

@zeeshanhaider:

It had been mentioned in the past that PG had taken their producers off of Scale Bound to work on other projects way before Scale Bound was cancelled.

Providing proof of such a thing is difficult but if you put the pieces together plus the fact they moved some of their producers and programmers to work on other projects you can come to such a logical conclusion.

1) Game was not delivered on time.

2) MS invested millions of dollars into developing this game so if it was close to finished why wouldn't MS see it thru knowing that gamers really wanted this game?? MS rather get a return on their investment than cancel a game and lose millions.

3) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was contracted after SB and released before it.

4) Nier Automa was contracted years after and is in a near complete state.

The evidence is not full proof but if people put their biases aside they can see PG pretty much screwed MS and it's fan base.

So, no proof?

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21702 Posts

Not really. Maybe they'll make what they should have in the first place now: Vanquish 2.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@cainetao11 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

Its pathetic that you still haven't provided any proof of what Platinum "clearly didn't want". You cant because you're pulling it out of your ass. Its conjecture.

He chose to be a game developer so cry me a river about coding. You sign a contract and cant get the job done you get the boot. Kamiya did, tough shit.

They've gone on record regarding the 60fps thing.

Congrats on being a government funded mercenary, no one cares.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Yes, some of us seen it as the only game to get this year on the X1, even in the face of The Greatest Lineup of Games in Video Games History.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:
@EG101 said:

@zeeshanhaider:

It had been mentioned in the past that PG had taken their producers off of Scale Bound to work on other projects way before Scale Bound was cancelled.

Providing proof of such a thing is difficult but if you put the pieces together plus the fact they moved some of their producers and programmers to work on other projects you can come to such a logical conclusion.

1) Game was not delivered on time.

2) MS invested millions of dollars into developing this game so if it was close to finished why wouldn't MS see it thru knowing that gamers really wanted this game?? MS rather get a return on their investment than cancel a game and lose millions.

3) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was contracted after SB and released before it.

4) Nier Automa was contracted years after and is in a near complete state.

The evidence is not full proof but if people put their biases aside they can see PG pretty much screwed MS and it's fan base.

So, no proof?

That's plenty of proof.

Here's an analogy:

What If you hired a contractor for $300,000 in January to build you a house by June. You show up in June your house is not ready but instead of seeing the contractor working on your house you see the contractor working on 2 other houses he was hired to build after yours. 1 of the other houses was complete and the 2nd was nearly complete but the house you hired him to build was in the same incomplete state it was in last time you checked up on him. You tell the contractor you have until December to finish your house and you give him another $150,000. You come back in January and the house has barely been worked on. They added a few things but you can tell the contractor is not really focused on getting your house done. Contractor asks for another $150,000 to finish it.

If you were the owner would you give the Contractor more money or fire him???

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44147 Posts

MS Xbox anti-fans like yourself are the only ones disappointed this crap game got canned before MS spent even more on the dud of a dev.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cainetao11

@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

But you still cant link us to these "on records"? Furthermore, when I contract someone to paint my apartment don't I get any say in the contract since I'm paying for everything?

Thanks!! Nobody cares about poor little Kamiya's stressful job that he couldn't cut.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 PutASpongeOn

@cainetao11 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

But you still cant link us to these "on records"? Furthermore, when I contract someone to paint my apartment don't I get any say in the contract since I'm paying for everything?

Thanks!! Nobody cares about poor little Kamiya's stressful job that he couldn't cut.

People do care, because unlike you, Kamiya makes things that people enjoy and care about. All you create is an inflated egotistical view of your self importance.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 cainetao11

@putaspongeon: Still no links to prove your claims.

@dakur: Thinking isn't your strong point.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon: Still no links to prove your claims.

@dakur: Thinking isn't your strong point.

Desperate much? You upset that no one is complimenting you for being in the military?

You upset people aren't riding your dick?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 cainetao11

@putaspongeon: Still no links to "Platinum going on record multiple times"

Got it.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

HAVE SOME RESPECT! Posts like yours should be insta-ban material. For me what you are saying is on a level as offensive as any N word or anti-semitic /homophobic stuff. out of line!

People do care about those brave men and women who serve their country. I am not even american, i am a british and proud of our armed forces. I therefore am grateful for people like Cainetao. were it not for people like him, you probably wouldn't be there hiding behind your little keyboard.

i guarantee you would not say that to him in person. you are a little chicken shit.

Well I bet that you had a syrian here defending the syrian army he would also be offended since everyone seems to treat the syrian army as terrorists here. So should the mods ban anyone talking crap of any armed forces everywhere? Why would your nationalism deserve more respect than that of a Syrian, an Iraqi a North Korean? Personally I just despise everything that has to do with the military and I don't believe they are there to defend any country, mostly to defend special interests.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

HAVE SOME RESPECT! Posts like yours should be insta-ban material. For me what you are saying is on a level as offensive as any N word or anti-semitic /homophobic stuff. out of line!

People do care about those brave men and women who serve their country. I am not even american, i am a british and proud of our armed forces. I therefore am grateful for people like Cainetao. were it not for people like him, you probably wouldn't be there hiding behind your little keyboard.

i guarantee you would not say that to him in person. you are a little chicken shit.

Well I bet that you had a syrian here defending the syrian army he would also be offended since everyone seems to treat the syrian army as terrorists here. So should the mods ban anyone talking crap of any armed forces everywhere? Why would your nationalism deserve more respect than that of a Syrian, an Iraqi a North Korean? Personally I just despise everything that has to do with the military and I don't believe they are there to defend any country, mostly to defend special interests.

Which country are you from / do you live in?

Germany. What difference does it make? Nationalism is the same crap everywhere and it works the same. Create a external enemy to justify how you're better than others. It's BS.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3041 Posts

I almost bought an xbox1 just for scalebound. Yes I'm disappointed. Glad I decided to not buy one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@dakur said:

Germany. What difference does it make? Nationalism is the same crap everywhere and it works the same. Create a external enemy to justify how you're better than others. It's BS.

Isn't that exactly what you're doing with Microsoft/Sony? Always bashing on Microsoft, to justify that Sony is better than others?

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

I highly doubt that.

If you are trying to draw me into an argument about Nazis and WW2 then you have already failed since you are talking 100% SHITE !

WTF?? Lol nice way of spinning and running away with no argument like usual.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Dakur

@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:

Isn't that exactly what you're doing with Microsoft/Sony? Always bashing on Microsoft, to justify that Sony is better than others?

Arguing over games and consoles doesn't murder innocent people and destroy countries.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

I highly doubt that.

If you are trying to draw me into an argument about Nazis and WW2 then you have already failed since you are talking 100% SHITE !

WTF?? Lol nice way of spinning and running away with no argument like usual.

I don't want to argue about it. First off, you are a liar, and secondly your opinion is a stupid one. Don't quote me again on this subject.

Lol you´re the one who started replying to this topic so don´t get butthurt just cause you ask to play and then can´t take the heat.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SecretPolice

@dakur:

@sts106mat got too busy and asked that I give you the appropriate response to your last couple of posts....

Lolololololol :P

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Dakur

@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

@sts106mat got too busy and asked that I give you the appropriate response to your last couple of posts....

Lol the coward sts106mat as usual, he has to call one of his lem boyfriends to save him.

Well I send him this and tell him I didn´t expect anything more from him.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SecretPolice

@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

Lol the coward sts106mat as usual, he has to call one of his lem boyfriends to save him.

Oh shoot, in your obsession with all things lem it appears you missed the gist of the last reply. Here, once again, now pay attention this time...

Hahahahaha :P

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Dakur

@SecretPolice said:
@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

Oh shoot, in your obsession with all things lem it appears you missed the gist of the last reply. Here, once again, now pay attention this time...

Hahahahaha :P

Lems who keep saying "I don´t care I don´t care I don´t care" but keep caring enough to reply. Lol you lems can´t even be honest with yourselves

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Was looking forward to it, but nah, I'm over it. Got plenty of games to play on the PS4 and Switch.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 SecretPolice

@dakur:

All I "herder" was Mooo, mooooo, moo and I don't speak cow so once again....

:P

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Dakur

@sts106mat said:

@dakur:

last time you tried to argue with me, you ended up defending a country where it is ok to be idolising young girls in swim wear, whilst simultaneously accusing all westerners of being OK with child abuse. you can carry on your imaginary crusade against the west, you are certainly not german, you are a lowlife, good for nothing troll with no self respect.

I have ZERO interest in your pathetic opinion on this subject.

You are just mad because you can´t follow an argument and can´t read properly. But then get mad at your own incompetence and not at others that own you at arguments. And now you claim to know which nationality I am or not, typical s-tinfoilhat-s106mat that stalks everyone and pretends to know everything about everyone in this forum.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

We got your REAL message SP:

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SecretPolice

@Heil68 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

Lol... Only silly cows takes SW as such serial bidness but da SP understands your plight I mean, how long has it been that cows just can't catch a break these decades?

Dance for me...

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Dakur

@Heil68 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

It´s very telling. It´s a common psychological defense mechanism. SPHBO

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SecretPolice

@dakur said:
@Heil68 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

It´s very telling. It´s a common psychological defense mechanism. SPHBO

Poor little fella...you're like SW own little Rodney Dangerfield....

Lololol :P

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

TC is the BEST :)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By cainetao11

@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:

While I don't completely disagree with you, that isn't in the soldiers power. I enlisted and served so I could have a GI Bill to go to college. My family doesn't have much money, and I wanted to go to engineering school for HVAC. This is how I paid for it.

As for nationalism, I have often said when addressing the point that Japanese take care of their own, I respect it. So I wouldn't have any problem with Syrian, Iranian or North Korean doing so. Kinda easy for you to sit there as a German that is guarded by the US Military and say these things. Nationalism from Germany cost 11 million people their lives a long time ago.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 PutASpongeOn

@sts106mat said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@cainetao11 said:

@putaspongeon:

"People should be banned if they don't agree with my blind nationalism"

"You're just an internet warrior"

Could you think of a more hypocritical and just outright bad argument?

The military in America has the biggest budget in the world and it's entirely built around keeping the rich richer. They are mercenaries. There hasn't been a war worth fighting since ww2.

Also lol at that being compared to the n word or anti-semitic/homophobic terms, that is literally laughable. People can't choose their skin color or sexual interest, they can however not fight to support big corporate.

You should be insta-banned for saying stupid shit and trying to force your stance on others.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts

lol

It's always the most unlikely threads that deliver.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

Wasn't that excited for it, so I was never hurt to begin with. Still have a shit taste for dragon games thanks to Lair, that's how much that game sucked.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 PutASpongeOn

@sts106mat said:

@putaspongeon: hahaha you are a little liar too. You definitely would not have the balls to say that to cainteo in person. You are a young naive kid with a piss poor attitude and zero respect. Truth hurts you i see.

I would have the balls to say that to someone in person.

It's cute how "truth hurts" when you literally made something up about me without even knowing me, hilarious.'

But no, I'm not a little bitch like you and I've trained martial arts and weapons my whole life. Saying "you couldn't say that to him in person" is the most cookie cutter default bitch out tactic on the internet.