Reggie takes a shot at the 360...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
Its not huge, but i found it funny. he makes fun of the microsoft recall rate..

If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, just fast forward it to about 3:40. But yeah, all the companies do it, but its funny when even nintendo starts in. I thought Nintendo and Microsoft were "buddies"...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22608.html
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
Maybe he wants to go ahead and take the first jab since N is about to pass M$. I hope this doesn't start something stupid.
Devilwillcry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Devilwillcry
Member since 2004 • 1976 Posts
It's safe to say Wii60 is dead....thank god.
Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 Optusnet
Member since 2003 • 11065 Posts
Reggie's the kind of guy who goes to war, sees that the enemy has waved white flags in surrender, goes up the enemy, APPEARS to accept the surrender, thengrabs their flag and stabs them through the heart with it. There are no survivors.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts

It's safe to say Wii60 is dead....thank god.Devilwillcry

Aww.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts

Reggie is a great spokesperson, but Ithink Nintendo is over using him. I mean, in E3 2007, he was the only one talking, and he talked all the time. He even did the voice over for the trailers!

He needs a vacation.

CB4McGusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 CB4McGusto
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts
Somebody needs to put him in check! His pitiful sales, but but teh expanded market, and wiifit argument can't withstand a good old fashion hardcore discusion about video games.
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts

Reggie's the kind of guy who goes to war, sees that the enemy has waved white flags in surrender, goes up the enemy, APPEARS to accept the surrender, thengrabs their flag and stabs them through the heart with it. There are no survivors.Optusnet

Nah, he is just ugly

thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thinicer
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts

It was never an alliance in the first place. Fanboys always take things out of context. The fact of the matter is Sony was, and still is, the king of the kill and both Microsoft and Nintendo are seeking to knock them down from it. That's what prompted the comment (I can't remember who it was) that said you can get a "Wii & 360 for the same price as a PS3."

But everybody was still very much in competition with each other.

dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts

[QUOTE="Optusnet"]Reggie's the kind of guy who goes to war, sees that the enemy has waved white flags in surrender, goes up the enemy, APPEARS to accept the surrender, thengrabs their flag and stabs them through the heart with it. There are no survivors.Vojkan80001

Nah, he is just ugly

I think he would fart in the guys face instead of stab him..........

thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thinicer

Reggie is a great spokesperson, but Ithink Nintendo is over using him. I mean, in E3 2007, he was the only one talking, and he talked all the time. He even did the voice over for the trailers!

He needs a vacation.

Willy105

Are you kidding me? Reggie is probably having the time of his life right now. He's all smiles and his eyes are all dollar signs. Nintendo appears to be on an unstoppable rocketship. In their wildest dreams they never hoped to enjoy the success with Wii that they have now. All the free publicity it gets in the mainstream press did wonders for them. Wii Sports is going to go down as the biggest killer app in the history of gaming.

JB730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JB730
Member since 2004 • 3375 Posts

If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, just fast forward it to about 3:40. But yeah, all the companies do it, but its funny when even nintendo starts in. I thought Nintendo and Microsoft were "buddies"...

0rin

reggie's spitting hot molten lava at MS

BURNS

awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
My name, is Reggie. And I, am.......Happy! :)
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
Reggie bores me.
shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts
Halo 3, Mass Effectand GTA IV will put this over confident chump back in his place. IF nintendo is to take first, it won't be in 2007. Xbox 360s are going to start FLYING off the shelves
NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NorthlandMan
Member since 2007 • 2302 Posts

Reggie bores me.heretrix

going by the E3 press conference he bores us all

OpticalCanine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 OpticalCanine
Member since 2006 • 1938 Posts
I like nintendo but i hate that guy his voice only has one pitch, he sounds like a robot. Hes the reason i left the room during the ninty con hes soooo booring.
mazdaspeed-rx8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mazdaspeed-rx8
Member since 2007 • 1000 Posts

[QUOTE="Devilwillcry"]It's safe to say Wii60 is dead....thank god.thinicer

It was never an alliance in the first place. Fanboys always take things out of context. The fact of the matter is Sony was, and still is, the king of the kill and both Microsoft and Nintendo are seeking to knock them down from it. That's what prompted the comment (I can't remember who it was) that said you can get a "Wii & 360 for the same price as a PS3."

Peter Moore said it.

but dang reggie pwned MS with the recall statement.

bezaire2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bezaire2005
Member since 2005 • 3635 Posts

And the PS3 survives? They've gone through 2sku's in well less than a year....they have price dropped far less than any of there competitors....and they are in dead lastin the console race.

thank god.

Dorkisnorkis92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Dorkisnorkis92
Member since 2005 • 251 Posts
Im sick of him just sitting back plinking at other consoles. The thing is that he is a very very conservative designer and rides the wave of people who settle for it.
thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thinicer

Peter Moore said it.

mazdaspeed-rx8

Ah yes, Moore.

But I don't think Reggie pwned MS. MS pwned themselves for not addressing this hardware problem sooner. Better late than never I suppose.

thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thinicer

Im sick of him just sitting back plinking at other consoles. The thing is that he is a very very conservative designer and rides the wave of people who settle for it.Dorkisnorkis92

Why are you sick of it? He works for Nintendo. Sony & Microsoft are competitors. It's business. What do you expect? Him saying nice things about other consoles? He'd be fired in a New York minute if he did that. That's not what he was hired to do. He is there to promote Wii and point out the shortcomings of the competitors' hardware offerings in order to dissuage people from buying those consoles and instead buy a Wii.

Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
[QUOTE="mazdaspeed-rx8"]

Peter Moore said it.

thinicer

Ah yes, Moore.

But I don't think Reggie pwned MS. MS pwned themselves for not addressing this hardware problem sooner. Better late than never I suppose.

It takes time for them to research what was going on.

pyoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 pyoob
Member since 2005 • 443 Posts

Reggie's the kind of guy who goes to war, sees that the enemy has waved white flags in surrender, goes up the enemy, APPEARS to accept the surrender, thengrabs their flag and stabs them through the heart with it. There are no survivors.Optusnet

ROFLMAO

azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

0rin

reggie has done this before too. He ranted the PS3 real bad. But I couldn't help to notice when Geiff said that the three hardcore games are coming out this Fall for Wii. The PS3 has like 10 hardcore games coming this Fall and I'mpretty sure MS too has more than Wii this Fall. nuff said.

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

haahaha made me laugh. but anyway like someone said i do thinknintendo overuses him

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

It was never an alliance in the first place.

thinicer

Uhm, it's an alliance. Because a lot of people are still clinging onto it. Go to www.wii60.com and see for yourself. PSWii.com does not exist and you don't see anyone talking about 'PSWii'. Wii60 isn't dead. The hardcore and gaming elitists came up with the idea and now it has snowballed into something the mainstream has taken notice of.

lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts
I'm more interested in the "big surprise" in September he's talking about, hopefully it's something good and actually makes me want a Wii again.
NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NorthlandMan
Member since 2007 • 2302 Posts

Uhm, it's an alliance. Because a lot of people are still clinging onto it. Go to www.wii60.com and see for yourself. PSWii.com does not exist and you don't see anyone talking about 'PSWii'. Wii60 isn't dead. The hardcore and gaming elitists came up with the idea and now it has snowballed into something the mainstream has taken notice of.

TekkenMaster606

To be fair it was an alliance built out of noble intentions. 2 superior consoles for the price of one inferior one. Unfortunately with nintendo abandoning games altogether and Microsoft numerous problems++ the mediocre 2008 lineup the alliance fell apart.

Let this be a lesson to us all. If there's one thing that sony know hoow to do it's make home consoles, the PS3 is will reign once more

thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thinicer

TekkenMaster606

Uh, no it's not. It is not an official alliance between Nintendo & Microsoft. Those are the only alliances that should carry any weight anyway, not those conceived and perpetuated by fanboys. Wii60 is absolute silliness, a fantasy conceived among hardcore gamers that take their gaming too seriously. "Sony is the great evil and must be defeated!" Whatever.

I own an Xbox 360 and Wii myself, but I bought an Xbox 360 because I wanted high-definition gaming and I bought a Wii because I thought it was neato. That's about the extent of it. And I will buy a PS3 once the price comes down even further.

hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts

I'm more interested in the "big surprise" in September he's talking about, hopefully it's something good and actually makes me want a Wii again.lantus

Big Surprise?

Shugo129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 Shugo129
Member since 2004 • 579 Posts
Wow I am way late good thing some one made the topic i was like Daaaaamn did he just say that so I whent back a few seconds and I was like LMFOA
CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
Seems to me that Nintendo should thank MS and not try to take shots at them. After all, the Wii is basically an Xbox. Nintendo basically modeled their system after MS's last system except they added the Wiimote. MS has gotta be thinking "had we just re-released the original Xbox with some motion controller we'd be rolling in the dough."
lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts

[QUOTE="lantus"]I'm more interested in the "big surprise" in September he's talking about, hopefully it's something good and actually makes me want a Wii again.hyruledweller

Big Surprise?

Watch the video, he hinted at a big surprise in Sept.

Elviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Elviathan
Member since 2006 • 5052 Posts
Yeah, I just saw that recently. Something about 10:1 ratio on recalls.
EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts
he's like a used car sales man
Avatar image for GearsOfWarLover
GearsOfWarLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GearsOfWarLover
Member since 2006 • 637 Posts

[QUOTE="Optusnet"]Reggie's the kind of guy who goes to war, sees that the enemy has waved white flags in surrender, goes up the enemy, APPEARS to accept the surrender, thengrabs their flag and stabs them through the heart with it. There are no survivors.Vojkan80001

Nah, he is just ugly

lol i think the same and thats why i dont take him serious

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="Devilwillcry"]It's safe to say Wii60 is dead....thank god.thinicer

It was M$'s Peter Moore, who just Quit M$. Also, Along with Peter Moore Leaving M$, the Founder of the Xbox sold all his M$ stock. Strange times.

Anyways, it wasn't quite true anyways. The Wii ($250) and the 360 ($350 w/ Memory card or $400) = $600 - $650.

The PS3 at launch was only $500 for the 20gig which was more than enough to compete against either model. If you have to compare premiums, then it would have been

PS3 Pro = $600

Wii60 Pro = $650.

Still, it was just M$'s very own Peter Moore that was trying to help bring down Sony. If he had known the Wii was going to explode, I'm sure he would have attacked Nintendo. Who could have known.

He got out before the 360's numbers start looking bad, smart guy.

AvIdGaMeR444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AvIdGaMeR444
Member since 2004 • 7031 Posts

0rin

Damn! I was hoping the Regginator actually took a physical swing at the 360. The force behind it would shatter the 360 in a million pieces and even impress Chuck Norris.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

He needs a vacation.

Willy105

Are you kidding me? He's a horrible spokesperson. I was boiling over during the Nintendo conference b/c he was so boring. He talks like we don't know english and translating his words as we're listening. Can you please talk like we're not stupid and talk faster?