Really Sony and Microsoft Fans..Again Your doing This???

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

Ever since the Wii-U's official release date and price was announced i've observed various post's and opinions here.

What i just can't believe is Sony and Microsoft fanboys are doing the exact same thing they did back in 2005/06 when the Wii was announced...MOCKING AND MORE MOCKING.

Then Nintendo Wii sales took off and dominated for years in a row, then Microsoft and Sony fanboys got very quite, because there wasn't anything to rebutt against billions in sales figures.

Now here we sit again in 2012 on the edge of a new Nintendo console release with a new control scheme, and because it's different to conventional controllers like the Wii before it and has hardware specs of a current 360, , the so called hardcore crowd of PS3 and 360 are bashing it before it arrives?

Look i'm a console lover period, primarily a 360 fan but even i'm not foolish enough to count out Nintendo after the monsterous sales numbers that the Wii hit.

Don't forget the next E3 is still quite a ways off and if Nintendo has a similar amount of success with Wii-U it could reveal Sony and Microsoft copying the Nintendo control scheme yet again.

So bottom line 360 and PS3 fans, even if you don't care for Nintendo or there control innovations, or lack of hardware muscle, at the very least i think they've earned alot of respect by the gaming community for being creative and innovative with what they do contribute to gaming.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
I don't care for Nintendo or their control "innovations"(lol).
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I respect Nintendo. They're a good company.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Nintendo? Innovative? What good IP's have the released that havent been Mario or Zelda...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Nintendo? Innovative? What good IP's have the released that havent been Mario or Zelda...clyde46
Xenoblade
Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
hopefully they have the high def mario game in proper works, i cant expect much else from nintendo anymore
madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

Nintendo? Innovative? What good IP's have the released that havent been Mario or Zelda...clyde46
Xenoblade, Kirby, DKC...etc.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Slimmin360
Donkey Kong, Metroid, Pikmin, Punch Out...and i'm sure i'm forgetting a few more
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

I don't care for Nintendo or their control "innovations"(lol).Heil68
Until Sony copies them and then they are great...

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I don't care for Nintendo or their control "innovations"(lol).Bruce_Benzing

Remember when move was th sh!t and would crush the competition? :lol:
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Heil68
[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I don't care for Nintendo or their control "innovations"(lol).blue_hazy_basic

I've hated Move(lol) since day one, but at least Sony didn't drop core to go casual with their motion gimmick like MS did. Thank you Sony.
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bruce_Benzing

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"] Until Sony copies them and then they are great...

Heil68

I've hated Move(lol) since day one, but at least Sony didn't drop core to go casual with their motion gimmick like MS did. Thank you Sony.

That's because even casuals realized what total crap Move was and avoided it...

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

First off, do not assume the Wii U will do well because the Wii did. Everyone assumed that with the PS3 due to the PS2's success, and yet its in last place.

The Wii U doesn't have the novelty control scheme that the Wii did. The motion controller was different and new, whereas the Wii U controller is essentially a conventional controller with a screen. Thats not going to draw in the crowds like the Wii did.

And in terms of core gamers (which Nintendo is trying to win back), I think its a disaster waiting to happen for numerous reasons. One, the online will pale in comparison to XBL. Two, it will be severely underpowered once the next Xbox / Playstation launch. And three, like every other Nintendo console since the SNES, it will fail in the third party department.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Ever since the Wii-U's official release date and price was announced i've observed various post's and opinions here.

What i just can't believe is Sony and Microsft fanboys are doing the exact same thing they did back in 2005/06 when the Wii was announced...MACHING AND MORE MACHING.

Then Nintendo Wii sales took off and dominated for years in a row, then Microsft and Sony fanboys got very quite, because there wasn't anything to rebutt against billions in sales figures.

Now here we sit again in 2012 on the edge of a new Nintendo console release with a new control scheme, and because it's different to conventional controllers like the Wii before it and has hardware specs of a current 360, , the so called hardcore crowd of PS3 and 360 are bashing it before it arrives?

Look i'm a console lover period, primarily a 360 fan but even i'm not foolish enough to count out Nintendo after the monsterous sales numbers that the Wii hit.

Don't forget the next E3 is still quite a ways off and if Nintendo has a similar amount of success with Wii-U it could reveal Sony and Microsoft copying the Nintendo control scheme yet again.

So bottom line 360 and PS3 fans, even if you don't care for Nintendo or there control innovations, or lack of hardware muscle, at the very least i think they've earned alot of respect by the gaming community for being creative and innovative with what they do contribute to gaming.

Slimmin360
NIntendo control scheme.? Correct me if i am wrong but didn't the PSP did that with the PS3.? Hell the PS Vita is doing it,and the wii u isn't even out. Now i think Nintendo has a good shot in this one to continue the success of the wii,the Wii U is more powerful than both the PS3 and xbox 360,and when this holiday come and people see how much better COD looks on Wii U it could stir some fans away from both. But Nintendo strategy is highly dangerous as well,because a few months after the Wii U the PS4 and 720 could show their games,and show something more next gen,graphics alone will not stir people away from buying a Wii U,but we already saw this gen that the Wii wasn't exactly the PS2,and doesn't have the same staying power,the wii was successful for a number of reasons,cheap price,appeal to all ages,inclduing old people (yeah my dad has one,and several other people who i know who are more than 60) is very hard to predict,it takes more than just selling your initial fist bach of units,in US but without revealing how many were available. It would be interesting,Nintendo has a big chance,but after last gen predicting a generation based on the current one is very hard.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

maching?

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Slimmin360

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I don't care for Nintendo or their control "innovations"(lol).blue_hazy_basic

Point is Nintendo's innovation of motion control forced the hands of Sony and Microsoft to create motion control devices for there already

" SUPERIOR " hardware consoles. So again Nintendo proving yet again they don't need to one up the competitions hardware to succeed in console and game sales, and if you ask me there about to do it again.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Then Nintendo Wii sales took off and dominated for years in a row, then Microsoft and Sony fanboys got very quietSlimmin360

When did this happen? Microsoft and Sony fanboys have been by far the most vocal. If anything Sheep have been the quietest, even the sales of the Wii hasn't deterred Sony vs Microsoft sales threads or Wii bashing threads.

I'm not interested enough in the WiiU to want one, or at least not for a few years, but I am interested to see what Nintendo does.

o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

From what I've seen this generation it's always Sony fans that hate on other systems not XBOX fans.

doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 doll94
Member since 2008 • 1559 Posts

maching?

CaseyWegner
exactly? What does this even mean..
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

maching?

i think he means mocking??
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
I hope the wii u does well and succeed
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

maching?

PinnacleGamingP

Probably because Mach and Mock are pronounced the same.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#23 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30573 Posts

Nintendo earned my respect 25 years ago. Unfortunatly, i dont like their priorities now. Wii did have the sales, but its library didnt come close to 360 and PS3´s. WiiU looks ok, but then again, its holding down gaming with its old tech.

As much as i like Nintendo as a gaming company, i will support a Sony or A MS console again.

doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 doll94

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="doll94"] exactly? What does this even mean..Nintendo_Ownes7

Like fruit and cake are pronounced the same yeah?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tormentos

First off, do not assume the Wii U will do well because the Wii did. Everyone assumed that with the PS3 due to the PS2's success, and yet its in last place.

The Wii U doesn't have the novelty control scheme that the Wii did. The motion controller was different and new, whereas the Wii U controller is essentially a conventional controller with a screen. Thats not going to draw in the crowds like the Wii did.

And in terms of core gamers (which Nintendo is trying to win back), I think its a disaster waiting to happen for numerous reasons. One, the online will pale in comparison to XBL. Two, it will be severely underpowered once the next Xbox / Playstation launch. And three, like every other Nintendo console since the SNES, it will fail in the third party department.

RR360DD
Motion wasn't new either when the Wii launched,not only MS did it before the Gamecube even existed,but sony did it with the Eye Toy. Sure the controller is not new,but it doesn't have to,in a battle of who is more original i think the Wii U has teh DS and the xbox 360 controller beat. I don't get it why people keep saying this,Nintendo biggest market hasn't been 25 year old,it has been kids that is a fact,Nintendo has been trying to appeal to a group of people who sony had,which was the one responsible for making game what it is today,and for that core audience more than any other company. In fact the Wii numbers show that,the Wii sold almost double of what the Nes sold,which was Nintendo biggest console by far in the old days,so yeah Nintendo had great success with many people,but a small % of core gamers who talk crap about them. I am sure some people will buy the PS4 and xbox next based on its graphics,but i don't think enough if Nintendo play it right,the past 3 gens including this one,had been won by console that were not the most powerful. And xbox live is a joke,it has some 20 million gold users,with another 20 million been silver,which mean that more than 46 million 360 owners don't pay for live,and which also mean live owners within the own xbox 360 user base are a minority. I don't know but Nintendo did had a ton of games,and now they have a more powerful unit,so i see most multiplatform games running on it for at least 2 or 3 years without much problems.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts
Cows are requesting their own bans to avoid the ownage Wii U and Halo 4 are gonna bring. RIP Sony
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Remember when move was th sh!t and would crush the competition? :lol:Bruce_Benzing

That's because even casuals realized what total crap Move was and avoided it...

Thank god, otherwise Sony would of had 67%+ of its retail games be casual like MS's 2011 year. Thank you Sony.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] i think he means mocking??doll94

Those are pronounced the exact same. Mach (Speed of sound) is pronounced like Mock (Insulting something) They are homophones words that sound the same but are spelled differently.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#29 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

My problem with Nintendo is the they make crap systems, imagine if it was only Nintendo in charge, we would just now be getting HD and have decent online. Nintendo is not a progressive company, they are not about pushing the industry forward, sure they have motion controls, big deal.

How long is that going to last? Not every game is good with motion controls, I think those were a gimmick at best that Nintendo exploited and that gimmick is retireing soon. Many of these Wii people bought a PS3 or 360 later because they got tired of the Wii.

Nintendo has amazing 1st party titles, but that's the only good thing about them as far as I'm concerned. The Wii was not a next gen system, it was a last gen system. The Wii U looks like it's going to be the exact same.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Slimmin360

RR360DD
I suggest you goto Nintendo's website and watch the private press conference Nintendo has listed there showcasing just what Nintendoland and the new controller does before coming in here and saying that the Wii-U is under powered and not innovative. The Wii-U's hardware is on par with the current 360 thats true, but most people have TV's that run in HD resolution of 720p to 1080p at best and the Wii-U has those HD capabilities along with 360 hardware specs. So if you think your going to see a massive difference in graphics with the naked eye of next gen Sony and Microsofts consoles your in for a big surprise. Just put a screen shot of crysis or skyrim or the Witcher 2 from the 360 next to a high end gaming PC and show me a massive difference in graphics and resolution from it's console counterparts. I guarantee you when the the next Infinity Ward Call of Duty comes out for Wii-U and Xbox 720 or PS4 they will look and play very similar...and whatever subtle differences there may be, it won't be worth the hundreds of dollars in price over Nintendo's Wii-U. As for Nintendo's Nintendoland and online integration software compared to Xbox Live....we haven't seen it yet, so we can't condemn it, i'll tell you one thing though, I'm getting a Wii-U this holiday, and if Microsoft and Sony want me to get one of there consoles next year and ditch my Wii-U, they better blow me away and just impress the hell out of me at next years E3 or i'll just stick with the Wii-U.
doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 doll94

[QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]Probably because Mach and Mock are pronounced the same.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Those are pronounced the exact same. Mach (Speed of sound) is pronounced like Mock (Insulting something) They are homophones words that sound the same but are spelled differently.

haha.. I know.. I just always read Mach as mac.
Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Slimmin360

maching?

CaseyWegner
Ok...Ok spelling has been corrected.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

Like fruit and cake are pronounced the same yeah?doll94

having you seen any gillette commercials?
Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I don't care for Nintendo or their control "innovations"(lol).Bruce_Benzing

+10000000000000000000000000000. Boo yah! Owned.
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Bruce_Benzing

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

tormentos

Motion wasn't new either when the Wii launched,not only MS did it before the Gamecube even existed,but sony did it with the Eye Toy. Sure the controller is not new,but it doesn't have to,in a battle of who is more original i think the Wii U has teh DS and the xbox 360 controller beat. I don't get it why people keep saying this,Nintendo biggest market hasn't been 25 year old,it has been kids that is a fact,Nintendo has been trying to appeal to a group of people who sony had,which was the one responsible for making game what it is today,and for that core audience more than any other company. In fact the Wii numbers show that,the Wii sold almost double of what the Nes sold,which was Nintendo biggest console by far in the old days,so yeah Nintendo had great success with many people,but a small % of core gamers who talk crap about them. I am sure some people will people will buy the PS4 and xbox next based on its graphics,but i don't think enough if Nintendo play it right,the past 3 gens including this one,had been won by console that were not the most powerful. And xbox live is a joke,it has some 20 million gold users,with another 20 million been silver,which mean that more than 46 million 360 owners don't pay for live,and which also mean live owners within the own xbox 360 user base are a minority. I don't know but Nintendo did had a ton of games,and now they have a more powerful unit,so i see most multiplatform games running on it for at least 2 or 3 years without much problems.

Actually Sega did motion gaming 1st on the Genesis with the Activator...

doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 doll94
[QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]Those are pronounced the exact same. Mach (Speed of sound) is pronounced like Mock (Insulting something) They are homophones words that sound the same but are spelled differently.PinnacleGamingP

I have.. Maybe thats why! Infected my brain.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="doll94"]haha.. I know.. I just always read Mach as mac. doll94

you can check them out on youtube to confirm
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JohnnyCageMK

My problem with Nintendo is the they make crap systems, imagine if it was only Nintendo in charge, we would just now be getting HD and have decent online. Nintendo is not a progressive company, they are not about pushing the industry forward, sure they have motion controls, big deal.

How long is that going to last? Not every game is good with motion controls, I think those were a gimmick at best that Nintendo exploited and that gimmick is retireing soon. Many of these Wii people bought a PS3 or 360 later because they got tired of the Wii.

Nintendo has amazing 1st party titles, but that's the only good thing about them as far as I'm concerned. The Wii was not a next gen system, it was a last gen system. The Wii U looks like it's going to be the exact same.

ShadowMoses900
Sony makes crap systems. PS1 and PS2 were both outdated compared to the competition and PS3 is so sh!tty nobody can develop on it. Thats why you are stuck with broken versions of Skyrim, Bayonetta and other games.
DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DarthClark
Member since 2012 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"] Until Sony copies them and then they are great...Heil68

Nothing say core like this
doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 doll94
[QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] having you seen any gillette commercials? PinnacleGamingP

Im in the UK.. its Mach (pronounced mac) here :C
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Heil68
[QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Remember when move was th sh!t and would crush the competition? :lol:

Nothing say core like this

Yup, indeed and that's why Sony isn't focusing on it like MS. 67% of PS3 games weren't casual games like the 360's in 2011. I hope the above games fails miserably, btw, maybe Sony will put that money into giving us more core games to add to the barn bursting amount already available.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tormentos

ShadowMoses900
Come on i love sony,but that is not true,the N64 while had a few bottlenecks it was more powerful than the PS1,and the GC was right there with the PS2,alto some people claim superiority based on a Capcom port. It was the wii which was gimped,because lets face it Nintendo bet it all on something else rather than graphics,and i hate them to hell and beyond for it.,but it pay off for them,they did not loose 3 or 4 billions and sold a ton of consoles,seeing something how we argue about the xbox 360 vs the PS3,when both system are basically tied,and when the Wii is more than 20 million ahead some time make me think about much of a bad loosers we are on both the 360 and PS3 side. Hell even on games,Mario Kart sold 35 million copies,that put any PS3 and xbox 360 exclusive to shame,so who can blame them for trying the same again. Hell Nintendo has basically the highest rate games this gen also.. So highest rated games,best selling game,and the console that sold the most,you know what Sony and MS would give to have that.?
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="doll94"]I have.. Maybe thats why! Infected my brain. doll94

Yea thats more or less right, but has a longer a sound like "Mah" than simply mac. Or at least that's how i pronounce it :P
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="doll94"]I have.. Maybe thats why! Infected my brain. doll94

oh
doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 doll94
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="doll94"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] you can check them out on youtube to confirm

Yea thats more or less right, but has a longer a sound like "Mah" than simply mac. Or at least that's how i pronounce it :P

Yeah like you said.. I dunno how I would type that though.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#46 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

JohnnyCageMK

Sony makes crap systems. PS1 and PS2 were both outdated compared to the competition and PS3 is so sh!tty nobody can develop on it. Thats why you are stuck with broken versions of Skyrim, Bayonetta and other games.

PS1 was a powerful system, sheep tell themselves that the N64 was stronger, but I didn't really see that. Especially because the PS1 could do cut scene graphics and the N64 could not. PS2 was the weakest but it had a kick ass library of games, they are STILL selling PS2 to this day.

PS3 is a great system, most powerful this gen, free online, blu ray, and a great library of both multiplats and arguabley the best exclusives this gen. I am sorry you are still butthurt about your parents never buying you one, but you need to get over it. When you do you will be more happy.

Bad ports are due to bad devs, and those rarely happen to PS3. Both of those games got patched and look and play just like the 360 version now. You are just mad that the 360 has nothing that looks as good as, God of War 3, Killzone etc....

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

What's there not to mock about the Wii? It sold like gangbusters but is now the slowest selling console of the three. It was E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what the actual gamers said it was going to be, a fad for the Justin Bieber crowd. Good luck fooling people again with the Wii-U. You have fun with that.

doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 doll94

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

PS1 was a powerful system, sheep tell themselves that the N64 was stronger, but I didn't really see that. Especially because the PS1 could do cut scene graphics and the N64 could not. PS2 was the weakest but it had a kick ass library of games, they are STILL selling PS2 to this day.

PS3 is a great system, most powerful this gen, free online, blu ray, and a great library of both multiplats and arguabley the best exclusives this gen. I am sorry you are still butthurt about your parents never buying you one, but you need to get over it. When you do you will be more happy.

Bad ports are due to bad devs, and those rarely happen to PS3. Both of those games got patched and look and play just like the 360 version now. You are just mad that the 360 has nothing that looks as good as, God of War 3, Killzone etc....

Bayonetta still doesnt look as good or play as good as the 360 version.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

So how is Dawnguard on PS3?
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#50 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

what are you talking about theyve been doing this since the super nintendo , except they were sega or atari fanboys at the time lol

its just to bad that they have just gotten worst ever the years , everytime sony does something that nintendo or microsoft has already done cows are all ove r it ,

every time ms charges more they buy into it more , but if nintendo were to start charging you can bet on 1 thousand threads on page 1 of system wars would be all about it ,

theyll be on the losing end of the argument and their corporation will be at the end of the line again there is nothing their words will do to change that!