Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

@regnaston said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Now THAT'S how you debut your new console.

@subspecies_ii said:

Game looks awesome. Sony knows what's up.

MS has big problems, lol.

With that game???

The rifts are "neat" but they are just quick cutscenes and are not gameplay

The game play is like any other cartoon shooter

The graphics during game play look like something that could be done this generation. The only thing that could not be done this gen are the quick cutscenes ("rifts")

You sound so combative. They are not quick "cut scenes." Do you even know what a cut scene really is? A cut scene is a scene that develops the story line and is often shown on completion of a certain level, or when the player's character dies. In the case of the gameplay shown, the scenes are continuous and not cut plus you can actually rift to completely different levels without any loading needed. If you can't understand how big of a technical marvel that is...you don't know gaming.

#DontBeBitter

#BeBetter

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39306 Posts

Just watched it, and if this game showcases the SSD, that's just sad. When you enter a new world with the purple rift, the shit in on rail. When you enter the orange rift, its just a zoom-in effect lol. What an SSD 😁

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 LouiXIII
@remiks00 said:
@KBFloYd said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

lol everyone with get call of duty nba 2k and pass on this cartoon garbage.

only the hardcore fanboys will get it. which is like 10% of the sony fanbase according to exclusive sales. 10M sold out of 100M customers

You do have a point. I;ve always wondered just how much these exclusives sell, given how large the console sold out in the wild.

You got to do the math. It actually sold 16m this gen. 16m x $60 unit is 960m...so the 960m when the game only cost 22-25m to produce is a huge profit.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LouiXIII

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@goldenelementxl said:

@vl4d_l3nin: “A fast-paced game sacrificing framerate for a bunch of stupid particle effect nonsense...such a shame.“

What about current and past generations makes you think this won’t be the case across the board? Again...

There will be plenty of 30fps games next gen. Why they even bother marketing the 120fps stuff is beyond me

Certainly not Insomniac. They told everyone 10 years ago that they wouldn't bother making games above 30fps anymore. They tend to make games that would definitely benefit from a higher framerate, but they just don't care. Oh well. I'll support devs who do care.

The hate is real as f*** around these parts

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#55 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59119 Posts

Looks legit good, although not keen on the motion blur, looks a tad overdone.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LouiXIII

@thedork_knight said:

If that's the power of sonys SSD then that disappointing. Graphically it looks great but the rifts were meh you can still see the loading "scenes" between each world

#YouSeeingS***

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@louixiii said:
@regnaston said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

@subspecies_ii said:

With that game???

The graphics during game play look like something that could be done this generation. The only thing that could not be done this gen are the quick cutscenes ("rifts")

You sound so combative. They are not quick "cut scenes." Do you even know what a cut scene really is? A cut scene is a scene that develops the story line and is often shown on completion of a certain level, or when the player's character dies. In the case of the gameplay shown, the scenes are continuous and not cut plus you can actually rift to completely different levels without any loading needed. If you can't understand how big of a technical marvel that is...you don't know gaming.

#DontBeBitter

#BeBetter

lol sure.. I am combative.

Cut scenes and load scenes are used interchangeably by Game Devs .. some "cutscenes" are only for advancing story while others are used to load the next section of the game.. there is still a story being told but their main purpose is to get the next section of the game ready. These "rifts" advance the story (aka lets get to the next dimension that is in trouble) but they are non interactive which makes them a cutscreen/load screen

Like I said in previous posts the game looks fun, but it is not a system seller IMO as it is like any other cartoon shooter game. If you actually did something in the rifts then it would be different

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LouiXIII

@regnaston said:
@louixiii said:
@regnaston said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

@subspecies_ii said:

With that game???

#DontBeBitter

#BeBetter

Cut scenes and load scenes are used interchangeably by Game Devs .. some "cutscenes" are only for advancing story while others are used to load the next section of the game.. there is still a story being told but their main purpose is to get the next section of the game ready. These "rifts" advance the story (aka lets get to the next dimension that is in trouble) but they are non interactive which makes them a cutscreen/load screen

Like I said in previous posts the game looks fun, but it is not a system seller IMO as it is like any other cartoon shooter game. If you actually did something in the rifts then it would be different

https://www.psu.com/news/ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-on-ps5-will-have-no-loading-screens-is-an-extension-of-into-the-nexus/

"In regards to the lack of loading times, the aforementioned demo gave us a look at how the PS5 SSD is being utilised to seamlessly load areas, even when the dynamic duo are being thrust into new dimensions via Rifts. It’s impressive stuff to say the least."

#RumorDebunked

#Next

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 regnaston

@louixiii said:
@regnaston said:
@louixiii said:
@regnaston said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

@subspecies_ii said:

With that game???

#DontBeBitter

#BeBetter

https://www.psu.com/news/ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-on-ps5-will-have-no-loading-screens-is-an-extension-of-into-the-nexus/

"In regards to the lack of loading times, the aforementioned demo gave us a look at how the PS5 SSD is being utilised to seamlessly load areas, even when the dynamic duo are being thrust into new dimensions via Rifts. It’s impressive stuff to say the least."

#RumorDebunked

#Next

no matter how short of a load screen it is still a load screen. I watched to day wanting to see if the rifts were interactive, was hoping they were as DEVS have said what they saw on this game is also possible on the XSX

I am glad for the quicker load screens but some people here made it sound like they were gone altogether on the next gen, and what we have seen so far shows that they are not totally gone

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@louixiii:

As much as you deny it, everytime he falls between worlds, that is the console loading, notice you dont take control over rachet for a couple of seconds when he's in each new world thats the console loading.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

So why is it that this kiddy game is ok because its on the PS5, but cows make fun of sheep when Nintendo make so called kiddy games, hypocrites.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52447 Posts

Looks so weak. Ratchet and Clank hasn't been great in a long time, and looks like it isn't gonna change. And the rift stuff is so gimmicky.

Not to mention it's 30FPS. These games were 60 on Ps2 and looked brilliant.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45300 Posts

@i_p_daily: have you played any of the Ratchet and Clank games? Has a lot of adult humor.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34693 Posts

Looks pretty fun. I don't like how there's small cutscenes in the middle of shit all the time, but hopefully that's just in the beginning of the game? Haven't played any R&C games before, so I don't really know.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44174 Posts

Weak looking game at 30 FPS. Perfect for the weak TumorStation. lol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#66 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69954 Posts

The kiddy game argument is low quality bait. Up your game folks.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67 Gifford38  Online
Member since 2020 • 7242 Posts

@regnaston said:
@Sushiglutton said:

This is the most next-gen looking game, with special next-gen features shown thus far. Impressed SW?

Loading Video...

Release is “Ps5 launch window” whatever that means.

I would assume it means within a month of the PS5 release or at the latest Dec 31, 2020, anything beyond that is not the launch window IMO

The gameplay looked like a typical cartoon shooter so nothing special there... the rifts were still "cutscenes" as you can not interact in them by the looks of it, but they are much quicker.

Looks like a fun game but not a "hit out of the park" imo

launch window has always been 3 months.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Gifford38  Online
@hrt_rulz01 said:

This is the only PS game that I'm jealous of... the rest are meh.

It looks awesome.

lol jealous? just go get a ps5.

im doing the same with xbox once halo comes out.

i will get a nin soon as well. im waiting for the next switch.

these are not 2000 dollar machines here. if you like something take off the fanboy goggles and play games instead. i promise you will enjoy gaming more.

you have a switch already.

series x will be 2022 console to get once those awesome looking games will come.

get a ps5 this year. i promise there is more than rachet and clank games you might enjoy but your fanboy googles get in the way to even make a fear judgement. plus you can play those few ps4 games you miss out on this gen. like ghost and days gone.

gives you over a years to save fore the series x.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Lookin' good.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Gifford38  Online

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@goldenelementxl said:

@vl4d_l3nin: “A fast-paced game sacrificing framerate for a bunch of stupid particle effect nonsense...such a shame.“

What about current and past generations makes you think this won’t be the case across the board? Again...

There will be plenty of 30fps games next gen. Why they even bother marketing the 120fps stuff is beyond me

Certainly not Insomniac. They told everyone 10 years ago that they wouldn't bother making games above 30fps anymore. They tend to make games that would definitely benefit from a higher framerate, but they just don't care. Oh well. I'll support devs who do care.

lol 10 years ago wow a lot has been changed in 10 years. plus were is the link to prove that they said that?

if they get this game at 60fps there not going to say no we need to make it 30fps.

plus we don't know the fps for this game. a game show that size has to stream at 30 fps that doesn't mean the game will be 30fps.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

lol 10 years ago wow a lot has been changed in 10 years. plus were is the link to prove that they said that?

if they get this game at 60fps there not going to say no we need to make it 30fps.

plus we don't know the fps for this game. a game show that size has to stream at 30 fps that doesn't mean the game will be 30fps.

If the man wants a 60fps game and they are not delivering on this, so he is passing on the game, let the man be.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Gifford38  Online
@WitIsWisdom said:

I thought they already showed everything they showed there.. I was watching it on the live stream and all, but didn't see much new footage.

Then again, I am unlikely to get the game so perhaps I just don't care all that much.. lol.

I might get the game from a discount bin a few months later, but I've never been the biggest R&C fan. That said however what they have shown looks great and is a good sign of things to come.

most was the same.

they played from the beginning of the level all the way to the end of the level this time without putting in to pieces of edited. but it shows what the story of the game is about.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Gifford38  Online
@Nike_Air said:

Sounds like Q2 2021 at the latest. Probably Q1 2021.

3 months in from launch.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

If the man wants a 60fps game and they are not delivering on this, so he is passing on the game, let the man be.

Pretty funny how people miss out on great games because of dumb things like this.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic said:

Pretty funny how people miss out on great games because of dumb things like this.

Well, that's your opinion and others have theirs. Learn to deal with the differences.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SolidGame_basic  Online

@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Well, that's your opinion and others have theirs. Learn to deal with the differences.

I think you need to take your own advice 😁

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Gifford38  Online

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

have they confirmed its going to be 30fps yet? i don't think they did. the uploaded video i watch this morning was much faster than the demo they showed during the show. it just looks faster than 30fps. ratchet was moving pretty fast. of course i could be wrong.

but the games was so fast paced and so much going on at once? it looks more fast paced than some 60fps games i have played before. so really who was looking at fps?

I also don't get how someone that thinks a game looks fun and good won't play it because its 30fps. makes no sense what so ever.

oh well.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@gifford38: Those are post effects that make the game seem faster

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@regnaston said:

no matter how short of a load screen it is still a load screen. I watched to day wanting to see if the rifts were interactive, was hoping they were as DEVS have said what they saw on this game is also possible on the XSX

I am glad for the quicker load screens but some people here made it sound like they were gone altogether on the next gen, and what we have seen so far shows that they are not totally gone

Yeah that was a total lie and a fake developer who didn't know what DLSS was,and in fact it was YOU who make the thread if i am not mistaken.

So i don't doubt that Ratchet in some form can run on xbox series X without problems,but if the saturate that NVME i don't see how the series X can keep up period the ssd on series is is 120% slower period some sort of fix must be implemented to cope with the disparity.

@i_p_daily said:

So why is it that this kiddy game is ok because its on the PS5, but cows make fun of sheep when Nintendo make so called kiddy games, hypocrites.

lol you are really sold on the idea that Ratchet is kiddy is about the only bullshit you can come up to downplay it,meanwhile you series X has nothing but multiplatforms best played on PC and with free online play.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 regnaston

@tormentos said:
@regnaston said:

Yeah that was a total lie and a fake developer who didn't know what DLSS was,and in fact it was YOU who make the thread if i am not mistaken.

So i don't doubt that Ratchet in some form can run on xbox series X without problems,but if the saturate that NVME i don't see how the series X can keep up period the ssd on series is is 120% slower period some sort of fix must be implemented to cope with the disparity.

@i_p_daily said:

lol you are really sold on the idea that Ratchet is kiddy is about the only bullshit you can come up to downplay it,meanwhile you series X has nothing but multiplatforms best played on PC and with free online play.

a fake developer????? He was on a PS centric channel and is a developer for PS games (he has also done PC and XBOX as well). I trust his opinion far more than yours.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Pedro

@regnaston said:

a fake developer????? He was on a PS centric channel and is a developer for PS games (he has also done PC and XBOX as well). I trust his opinion far more than yours.

Don't worry about him. He rages, stalks and regularly entertain folks on the forum, so no-one takes him seriously.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Looks like they improved the ray tracing too with objects that were previously missing in reflections now being reflected.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Pedro
@scatteh316 said:

Looks like they improved the ray tracing too with objects that were previously missing in reflections now being reflected.

So, they weren't using ray tracing in the first showing but people were WOWED by its ray tracing? 😂

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

have they confirmed its going to be 30fps yet? i don't think they did. the uploaded video i watch this morning was much faster than the demo they showed during the show. it just looks faster than 30fps. ratchet was moving pretty fast. of course i could be wrong.

but the games was so fast paced and so much going on at once? it looks more fast paced than some 60fps games i have played before. so really who was looking at fps?

I also don't get how someone that thinks a game looks fun and good won't play it because its 30fps. makes no sense what so ever.

oh well.

Highly doubt it wont be capped at 30fps. Insomniac put out a statement after the release of A Crack in Time saying it was their last game to be in 60fps. They be like "oh Resistance sells just fine and that game is 30fps so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" Ironically, ACiT sold more than Resistance 3 did. Took Insomniac 7 years to put out a game that outsold ACiT. Now they have Sony money and make movie games, so they probably care even less about framerate.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Gifford38  Online

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

oh well.

Highly doubt it wont be capped at 30fps. Insomniac put out a statement after the release of A Crack in Time saying it was their last game to be in 60fps. They be like "oh Resistance sells just fine and that game is 30fps so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" Ironically, ACiT sold more than Resistance 3 did. Took Insomniac 7 years to put out a game that outsold ACiT. Now they have Sony money and make movie games, so they probably care even less about framerate.

omg now ratchet and clank and spiderman are movie games now.

wow calling ratchet and clank a movie game. a platformer is a movie game now.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22390 Posts

@gifford38: I can't justify buying a console for 1 game.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LouiXIII

@thedork_knight said:

@louixiii:

As much as you deny it, everytime he falls between worlds, that is the console loading, notice you dont take control over rachet for a couple of seconds when he's in each new world thats the console loading.

Proof?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@louixiii said:
@thedork_knight said:

@louixiii:

Proof?

Why is DorkKnight and Tesselation so obesssed ratchet and clank? Dude just get a ps5 man you'll get some games ffs dude stop playing xb1 games move on man.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Gifford38  Online

@louixiii said:
@thedork_knight said:

@louixiii:

Proof?

don't need proof that the ssd that is able to do it. there is reason why its so fast to go from one planet over to the next in 2 seconds. with out a load screen or a force walking slow part in the game.

this will not work on current gen systems because there would be a load screen every rift you go through whhich would take you out of the game and get annoying after awhile.

2 seconds of loading is impressive no matter what any fanboys say.

plus the proof came out of the developer month. the ssd alloys us to jump from planet to planet almost instantaneous.

so the dork_knight how is that not impressive? imagine playing that game with a load screen everytime he goes through a rift? it be so dumb to even have it in there game if it was done on the hhd of todays systems.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

@gifford38: C'mon son. Sony has been working hard to secure movie rights for video games. Spiderman was one of them. We all know it.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Gifford38  Online
@Pedro said:
@scatteh316 said:

thank you scatteh316 i did not notice this but awesome they are getting more out of the cough cough weak ps5. that can't do raytracing or have games running at 60fps like every xbox fan was saying. when 10 teraflops was announced.

pedro there was just less of it. now it has even more raytraced objects. so less than 2 months they were able to make it even look better. which is a plus for those who are excited for a game. I thought you would be excited for this news sense you want the game.

how can this not be a good thing?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Gifford38  Online

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@gifford38: C'mon son. Sony has been working hard to secure movie rights for video games. Spiderman was one of them. We all know it.

movies rights to a character = a video game to be a movie game. how many 40 hour movies do you watch?

so a few cut scenes = movie game. so i guess gears of war is a movie game now because it has less gameplay (shorter game) with cut scenes.

so i guess every game with a cut scene is a movie game now.

hellblade 2 is going to flop because xbox fans will see it as a movie game because it has cut scenes.

i hope xbox does not make any game with a story to it because you guys will not buy them or play them on gamepass.

story = movie game

ow wait there top game is tell me why a movie game lol.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@Pedro said:
@scatteh316 said:

So, they weren't using ray tracing in the first showing but people were WOWED by its ray tracing? 😂

Of course it was using RT in the first showing.........it was just missing geometry in the BVH 🤦‍♂️

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LouiXIII

@gifford38 said:
@louixiii said:
@thedork_knight said:

@louixiii:

Proof?

don't need proof that the ssd that is able to do it. there is reason why its so fast to go from one planet over to the next in 2 seconds. with out a load screen or a force walking slow part in the game.

this will not work on current gen systems because there would be a load screen every rift you go through whhich would take you out of the game and get annoying after awhile.

2 seconds of loading is impressive no matter what any fanboys say.

plus the proof came out of the developer month. the ssd alloys us to jump from planet to planet almost instantaneous.

so the dork_knight how is that not impressive? imagine playing that game with a load screen everytime he goes through a rift? it be so dumb to even have it in there game if it was done on the hhd of todays systems.

"don't need proof"

Kills that argument lol

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20146 Posts
Loading Video...

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LouiXIII

@ProtossRushX said:
@louixiii said:
@thedork_knight said:

@louixiii:

Proof?

Why is DorkKnight and Tesselation so obesssed ratchet and clank? Dude just get a ps5 man you'll get some games ffs dude stop playing xb1 games move on man.

The hatred is real bro. They're so loyal to Microsoft that it's killing them inside. They secretly want to play it though. You can tell

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By tormentos

@regnaston said:

First things first.

1-He wasn't a sony developer like your thread claim,you pulled that from your ass,in fact he isn't introduce on the video as a sony developer.

2-He was a fake indie developer who didn't even know what DLSS was and actually claim he has not use it on PS5 when the PS5 nor xbox has DLSS which is hardware based on Nvidia cards dude.

Yes you trust anything that make your pathetic xbox look better no shock there.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-developer-says-what-is-done-on-ratchet-and-cl-33503448/

Here is your thread you Falsely claim he was a SONY developer,he wasn't.

Loading Video...

This is the video i timestamp it,you can clearly see he doesn't have the slightest idea about what DLSS is,he is making shit up and stuttering big time,he is not a developer and i didn't see that shit in resetera for a reason is poor garbage to trick morons.

Now i would love for the PS5 to have DLSS but it doesn't is an Nvidia feature not found on xbox or PS5.

So call me when the PS5 get DLSS.

PS. He found that channel and introduce him self as a developer,the guy making the interview even ask him how did he found the channel,since when developers go out finding youtube channels to talk about stuff that is basically under NDA.

You got taken...🤣😂

@Pedro said:

Don't worry about him. He rages, stalks and regularly entertain folks on the forum, so no-one takes him seriously.

That is funny coming from some one who ate this news as been true without questioning it because it served its agenda.🤣🤣🤣

@Pedro said:

Yes they were maybe you miss DF video,not all sources were casting ray tracing reflections which is different and totally ok on a game that still under works.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By regnaston

@tormentos: splitting hairs there buddy.. Sony / PS5 you know what I meant. He develops for the Playstation.. stop being so vacuous

plus perhaps you should learn to actually timestamp the video... major fail.. but I expect that from you

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tormentos

@regnaston said:

@tormentos: splitting hairs there buddy.. Sony / PS5 you know what I meant. He develops for the Playstation.. stop being so vacuous

plus perhaps you should learn to actually timestamp the video... major fail.. but I expect that from you

NO.

You make a shitty thread with false information,using a fake developer who supposedly found a youtube channel and offer him self to talk about stuff that is under NDA and stuff he didn't even know anything about.

Yeah 101:36 very clear what happen bro is fake and you fell for it so did Pedro.🤣

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 regnaston

@tormentos said:
@regnaston said:

NO.

You make a shitty thread with false information,using a fake developer who supposedly found a youtube channel and offer him self to talk about stuff that is under NDA and stuff he didn't even know anything about.

Yeah 101:36 very clear what happen bro is fake and you fell for it so did Pedro.🤣

you are obviously a little too dense to get it ... I am not going to bother with you