Quantum Break is better than Uncharted 4.

• 157 results
Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

Is today Opposite Day?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#52 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69932 Posts

@speedfog said:

You can hear the cows coming.

I say the same, Uncharted 4 just feels like a indian bollywood movie. I hate the gameplay, overal the graphics are nice buth not as good as the PC version of QB.

QB's story sucks too tough

I can agree with this. Uncharted 4 was a beautiful looking game with weak gameplay mechanics and overly aggressive storytelling. Quantum Break was a game with great gameplay with terrible pacing and with the story forced onto the player with equal to greater intensity than Uncharted 4.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@frank_castle: It's a normal day on System Wars.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@Vatusus said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@Vatusus said:
@loco145 said:

No arguments. Okay. I wonder how many cows have even played QB.

I wonder how many lems have even played U4

At least cows dont need an xbox to play it so I say more cows have played QB than Lems have played U4

You don't need 900pStation to play DowngradeCharted 4. In this day and age everyone can Youtube it.

lol "900pstation" "Downgradecharted 4"

Did you came up with those names? It must be, cause they're stupid as fvck

10/10 AAAAE

Someone's butthurt

The same guy who gave this game a 10/10 for playing it safe, doing what Uncharted does best and going the route of predictability, gave Gears of War 4 a 7/10 for the identical things.

Just saying, cognitive bias...

Theres a difference btw playing it safe while being superb and playing it safe while being just a little past generic.

gears of war is the same alright story with a great multiplayer game that its always been.

Uncharted simply had more sequences and productions in it that weren't experienced last gen it. Which is why it gets praise it gets

Similar to mgs and the witcher , there simply were things in game that felt like pure next gen when you play them. I guess since your a pc gamer your not sensitive to the changes each gen when it comes to certain game qualities

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@aigis said:
@loco145 said:

Gameplay in QB is just a step above:

Combat in QB is much more dynamic, with more enemy variety and combat options, destructible covers and smarter enemies

LMAO!

lems = rekt

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#56 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@loco145:

Haven't played Quantum Break yet but to say it's better than Uncharted 4? That's a tall ass order! Not even Rise of the Tomb Raider could beat Uncharted 4! It came close at times but the overall scope of adventure pales in comparison to Uncharted 4. Looking at reviews of QB, does it even stand a chance?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

@makemefamous07 said:

I AGREE! but will add to that & say Uncharted 4 has MORE then half the game being a Walking simulator, sliding on ass, grabbing someones ass, Climbing Slowly, boring puzzles & QTE bullshit ending. SAME story with same ending.....Treasure/ Drake finds no treasure, & all happy...YAY!!!.

Sony fanboys have a hard time damage controlling Uncharted 4 shitty walking simulator with same boring story. Those LONG chapters nightmares of 25-30 minutes of boredom & lookin at Young Nathaniel drakes big eye ball face for those LONG boring chapters is so BAD. Its by far Naughty dogs WORST game when it comes to video games, Yes i also agree the VERY few gun fights that are in there felt tact on badly

You tried way too hard LOL.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I think it's safe to say that this thread underscores a rather large difference between the cows and the lemmings. Like, this is objectively some of the worst bait I've seen in at least the past hour or two, yet not one single XBox loving die hard will break the ranks and call this for what it is.

If I made a thread along the lines of "I think No Man's Sky is a better game than Halo 5." You could pretty much bet at least one cow would tell me to shut up and go home because I haz teh drunk. Lems? They can't control themselves. They are the least self-policed fanbase I have ever seen. The evidence completely speaks for itself. 10/10 thread, would rek again. Used car salesmen at least have some scruples.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@quadknight said:
@aigis said:
@loco145 said:

Combat in QB is much more dynamic, with more enemy variety and combat options, destructible covers and smarter enemies

LMAO!

lems = rekt

That's a single example of AI faltering, congrats, it happens in essentially every game. His comment was not inaccurate, there is more diverse enemy variety and combat options, also the enemies in general do exude much more intelligent pathing, flanking and in general decisions making, they respond to your actions much more intelligently.

You haven't played both games, don't talk.

P.S.

Loading Video...

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:
@aigis said:
@loco145 said:

LMAO!

lems = rekt

That's a single example of AI faltering, congrats, it happens in essentially every game. His comment was not inaccurate, there is more diverse enemy variety and combat options, also the enemies in general do exude much more intelligent pathing, flanking and in general decisions making, they respond to your actions much more intelligently.

You haven't played both games, don't talk.

Yes yes we all know that the entire gaming community is biased in favor of Sony so they rated much higher UC4 in general to destroy MS. Just a couple of lems here in SW know what's the real deal and what is a good game.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#62 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:
@aigis said:
@loco145 said:

LMAO!

lems = rekt

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dynamitecop

@dakur said:

Yes yes we all know that the entire gaming community is biased in favor of Sony so they rated much higher UC4 in general to destroy MS. Just a couple of lems here in SW know what's the real deal and what is a good game.

Your stupid comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 dynamitecop

@aigis said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:
@aigis said:
@loco145 said:

LMAO!

lems = rekt

I can do this all day, you people pander moronic double standards, you're shit posters.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By aigis

@dynamitecop: lol when QB starts incorporating a stealth system, come talk to me. No double standards here

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Pedro

@aigis said:

@dynamitecop: lol when QB starts incorporating a stealth system, come talk to me. No double standards here

Who cares if QB has a stealth system or not. UC iteration of stealth is still garbage. I hate half ass stealth mechanics that these TPS like to incorporate just for the sake of falsely saying there is stealth.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#68  Edited By svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Both suck.

One is a mess of a game and the other has little to no game in it.

^ This

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Pedro

@svaubel said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

Both suck.

One is a mess of a game and the other has little to no game in it.

^ This

I second this.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Dakur

@speak_low said:

Those gifs are hilarious. They kind of sum up what Lembots are like this gen - their ammo is ineffectual.

perfect metaphor for lems

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dynamitecop

@aigis said:

@dynamitecop: lol when QB starts incorporating a stealth system, come talk to me

Why does it need a stealth system? Also when you're in plain sight and enemies don't see you, especially when you're attacking them, that's AI faltering and a broken stealth system. You people have serious issues with being objective, everything is fanatical shit posting, am I bashing Uncharted 4's AI? No, it fucks up just as any other AI, but with my experience playing both games, overall Quantum Break's AI makes smarter tactile decisions and they negotiate your moves as a player attacking them better. Uncharted 4's AI is very much just hiding and rushing you without regard for preservation of life, it's functional but very rudimentary enemy AI, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Loading Video...

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 aigis

@Pedro said:

Who cares if QB has a stealth system or not. UC iteration of stealth is still garbage. I hate half ass stealth mechanics that these TPS like to incorporate just for the sake of falsely saying there is stealth.

There is more going on. A lot of the examples would be frustrating if they spotted you or would be a really really in depth stealth system for a non-stealth game. Im not saying the system is awe inspiring at all, its just a different beast than an action game like QB where the enemies are always pinned on you

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#73 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4579 Posts

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I thought QB was the worst game the studio has released to date, while Uncharted 4 perfected the formula they've been using since Uncharted 1. Uncharted 4 players it safe for sure, but that doesn't keep it from being a quality title.

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

@loco145: Do they need an argument? This is like arguing if Buster Douglas was better then Ali. UC4 looks better, plays better , has sold more and has better reviews. This just goes to show how desperate lems have gotten since all there heavy hitters have been massive flops.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

dumbest thread ive ever seen

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dynamitecop

@ProtossRushX said:

Wouldn't that be every subsequent thread you ever make?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Uncharted 4 had universal praise by fans and critics.

The graphics look better, the animations look better, the story the character the voice acting just everything was better in uncharted 4.

I don't understand OP saying oh but quantum break is better the people have spoken the critics have spoken the users have spoken its over uncharted 4 won theirs no in between theirs no oh but maybe quantum break does this better hell no its over.

Its over and done uncharted 4 has won this thread needs to be shut down the people involved need to be thrown out to dry its just ridiculous.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

And lemmings try to say no one ever said QB > UC4. LOL

TLHBO

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2044 Posts

I thought this was a joke. Someone really thinks QB is better than U4. LOL WTF

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 dynamitecop

@blamix said:

I thought this was a joke. Someone really thinks QB is better than U4. LOL WTF

A lot of people do actually, I personally enjoyed them about the same but for very different reasons, different strokes for different folks man.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@ghosts4ever: those QB animations were so awkward...and often non existent. Like going to aim down sights

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20142 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@dynamitecop said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Uncharted 4 had universal praise by fans and critics.

The graphics look better, the animations look better, the story the character the voice acting just everything was better in uncharted 4.

I don't understand OP saying oh but quantum break is better the people have spoken the critics have spoken the users have spoken its over uncharted 4 won theirs no in between theirs no oh but maybe quantum break does this better hell no its over.

Its over and done uncharted 4 has won this thread needs to be shut down the people involved need to be thrown out to dry its just ridiculous.

Not universal. Majority, yes. This is not what universal is.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@iambatman7986 said:

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I thought QB was the worst game the studio has released to date, while Uncharted 4 perfected the formula they've been using since Uncharted 1. Uncharted 4 players it safe for sure, but that doesn't keep it from being a quality title.

I haven't played UC4, but most people say that UC2 was better. Wouldn't that mean they perfected the (shitty) formula and then faltered?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Pedro

@aigis said:

There is more going on. A lot of the examples would be frustrating if they spotted you or would be a really really in depth stealth system for a non-stealth game. Im not saying the system is awe inspiring at all, its just a different beast than an action game like QB where the enemies are always pinned on you

I found that the enemies in UC to behave is similar manner. Once one guy spots you, ALL of them know exactly where you are and they are shoot at your location regardless of distance. The stealth is pretty mediocre. It being mediocre doesn't make it an inherently a bad game but it is not a noteworthy element of the game.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

Neither interested me enough it this point. When PSN has them for sale I'll buy them, yes I'm aware it won't happen for Quantum Break. I'm okay with it.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

A 6/10 is a 6/10. Its not changing. When even NMS is better, we have a major problem.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Dakur

@makemefamous07 said:

So like i said Uncharted 4 sux when it comes to being a Video Game. Deal with it .

Cry more lem

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#90 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34690 Posts

Who the hell cares? Yay, one sucks slightly less, wooo.

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

@makemefamous07: I play both Quantum Break & Uncharted 4 already, so why waste my time explaining my preference when I have said the same thing over and over again when SW already done this thread in the past? Like I said, you tried way too hard XD

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

Of course QB is better, only cows would even try to deny this eternal truth. :P

Well done TC, well done indeed.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22797 Posts

@loco145: that's what I was thinking... Uncharted must be their paper champion. All flash no substance in this discussion for some reason?

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#95 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4579 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@iambatman7986 said:

I haven't played UC4, but most people say that UC2 was better. Wouldn't that mean they perfected the (shitty) formula and then faltered?

Personally, I like 4 more than 2, but it's just my opinion. I have seen where people say they like 2 more, but 2 was a lot more linear than 4. There weren't alternate solutions to problems in part 2 like there is in part 4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

It isn't. About 4 points short, actually.

Is a new reloading technique ask @dynamitecop is call fake reloading..

One more thing it has over Uncharted 4..

@dynamitecop said:

The same guy who gave this game a 10/10 for playing it safe, doing what Uncharted does best and going the route of predictability, gave Gears of War 4 a 7/10 for the identical things.

Just saying, cognitive bias...

Hahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

NO wait wait... Hahahahaaahaahahaaa

Man those tears those sweet sweet tears...

BIack_Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BIack_Goku
Member since 2016 • 724 Posts

I found Uncharted 4 to be a 6 and Quantum Break to be a 5. Two of the most boring games I've ever played. I find The Last of Us to be overrated, but it completely shits on both, would give it an 8.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#98 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#99  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Vatusus said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@Vatusus said:
@loco145 said:

No arguments. Okay. I wonder how many cows have even played QB.

I wonder how many lems have even played U4

At least cows dont need an xbox to play it so I say more cows have played QB than Lems have played U4

You don't need 900pStation to play DowngradeCharted 4. In this day and age everyone can Youtube it.

lol "900pstation" "Downgradecharted 4"

Did you came up with those names? It must be, cause they're stupid as fvck

10/10 AAAAE

Someone's butthurt

He's just mad the Xflop 720p has nothing but 6/10 and 7/10 flops this year lol.

Love how you cows always skip Forza LOL

and Gears 4