Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#301 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17453 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Xbone is still garbage. If XBL is so good why did it get shut down on Christmas day? Lol Lemmings think everyone is gonna switch to that fugly ghetto PoS because their hacked service got fixed a few hours earlier? LMFAO!

What the hell is wrong with you?

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

@Pray_to_me said:

Xbone is still garbage. If XBL is so good why did it get shut down on Christmas day? Lol Lemmings think everyone is gonna switch to that fugly ghetto PoS because their hacked service got fixed a few hours earlier? LMFAO!

Loading Video...

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By navyguy21

@Pray_to_me said:

@navyguy21 said:

@Pray_to_me said:

*video*

lol, thats actually quite funny :P

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

There's really only one way Sony can redeem themselves now. - Knack for free!

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#305 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

You know whats is sad about Live and PSN services.... the fact that the group said weeks in advance they are going to do this. They gave them a warning. This wasn't out of the blue.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#306 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@CountBleck12 said:
@b4x said:

@CountBleck12 said:

Nah it's not down, my brother is literally playing garbage (Destiny) with his loser friends online on the PS4 and he can access the store properly too.

I'm in St. Louis. Where you at?

California.

NYC is good

Not where I'm at. (Staten Island) I still can't get on. Amazon app is working but PSN is still out.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#307 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@heretrix said:

@cainetao11 said:

@CountBleck12 said:
@b4x said:

@CountBleck12 said:

Nah it's not down, my brother is literally playing garbage (Destiny) with his loser friends online on the PS4 and he can access the store properly too.

I'm in St. Louis. Where you at?

California.

NYC is good

Not where I'm at. (Staten Island) I still can't get on. Amazon app is working but PSN is still out.

Wow. Didn't know you were local all these years dude. I am in manhattan tonight at my dads apartment while he is out of town for holidays. Maybe its localized here?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

no, they think enough will. and that the others who are still deciding on a purchase, will :]

too much bad press for Sony lately. i've seen people on every social networking site saying how they're done with Sony and the ps4. not solely because of this incident but because of all the bad press Sony has gotten as a whole over the months. the lackluster games and exclusives, online being shut down way too much for way too long, lack of apps features and system updates Xbox gamers have and are getting. its having an affect. this one thing won't do it...but it all added up together...its doing it.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#309 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

I love Sony and Playstation, but man they have some monkeys for a network team. Pretty sad how quick Microsoft recovered and Sony is still struggling with no ETA for restoration.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Pray_to_me said:

no, they think enough will. and that the others who are still deciding on a purchase, will :]

too much bad press for Sony lately. i've seen people on every social networking site saying how they're done with Sony and the ps4. not solely because of this incident but because of all the bad press Sony has gotten as a whole over the months. the lackluster games and exclusives, online being shut down way too much for way too long, lack of apps features and system updates Xbox gamers have and are getting. its having an affect. this one thing won't do it...but it all added up together...its doing it.

What are these amazing games on Xbone? Ryse? Lol keep dreaming kid and stay in school LMFAO!

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#311 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Came on here to say PSN is back up for me. Hopefully that's good news for others.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44641 Posts

So I was minor effected by XBL outage, couldn't access the video service for a short while then checked back like 30 minutes later it was working, that was about it. I had to attempt to sign in twice to XBL to get in, not a problem, games played fine. If there were an online multiplayer issue then I can see need for frustration, but just ride it out with some good single player content.

Well, I ran across this on YouTube, if what this persons says is correct then he's saying that PS4 is unable to play games offline if playing from an account linked to a PSN ID, though you can if you make an offline account but then that means you're loading up games and have to play them from scratch, no saves, no unlocked content, nada...

Loading Video...

If it were simply a problem of playing online games or playing the online features of games then that'd be understandable given what's happened. But this really shouldn't happen to offline content at all.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

sucks that its still not on but it finally got me off destiny and i actually beat a single player game today. I also started shadow of mordor. Pretty awesome game...soo far i can see why it was voted goty

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 navyguy21

@lamprey263 said:

So I was minor effected by XBL outage, couldn't access the video service for a short while then checked back like 30 minutes later it was working, that was about it. I had to attempt to sign in twice to XBL to get in, not a problem, games played fine. If there were an online multiplayer issue then I can see need for frustration, but just ride it out with some good single player content.

Well, I ran across this on YouTube, if what this persons says is correct then he's saying that PS4 is unable to play games offline if playing from an account linked to a PSN ID, though you can if you make an offline account but then that means you're loading up games and have to play them from scratch, no saves, no unlocked content, nada...

If it were simply a problem of playing online games or playing the online features of games then that'd be understandable given what's happened. But this really shouldn't happen to offline content at all.

Not true at all.

Ive been playing offline all day.

Maybe he meant digital downloads?

My PSN+ games have been unable to play but that was expected, only have one digital download game but it works fine.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I'm online. Everything is hunky dory.

@Zassimick said:

Came on here to say PSN is back up for me. Hopefully that's good news for others.

I think it's all blown over, but we'll see. I'm online too as are friends...every year users go through Xmas online pains and we see a lot of angry people and of course some others trolling. I wish it wouldn't happen and the online was wonderful 24/7.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By navyguy21

@SolidTy said:

I'm online. Everything is hunky dory.

@Zassimick said:

I think it's all blown over. I'm online too as are friends.

Online here in NC too, also PSN relased update:

PSN Update

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Good to see PSN back. Is XBL still having log in issues?

@tymeservesfate said:

@Pray_to_me said:

Nice try. It all comes down to the games and the Xbone is barely keeping its head above water. No one cares about your Vine apps or your monthly TV integration bug fixes.

@jessejay420 said:

so true..you hit the nail on the head.

and thats why im glad i have xbox live, they work around the clock to get it back up and running as soon as possible.

the "bu bu i can watch netflix on psn so its ok, ill just go shopping and stick my head up my butt!!!" cop out is lame and hilarious at the same time.

xbl >>>>>> psn

Enjoy your 24 hour downtime, lemming rat?

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#319 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

OMG PSN is now back online!!

oh wait Destiny servers are still down.. F**k bungie

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Are you guys having luck with PSN? Games and logins?

XBL was flawless all night here.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 finalstar2007

@b4x said:

PSN was also flawless with 2 of my friends all night last night while mine just started working ( Destiny servers are fnally back too, Bungie was sending an alert on their forums that their servers were offline on all systems since the 25th ).

BACK to Destiny!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 B4X

@finalstar2007 said:

@b4x said:

PSN was also flawless with 2 of my friends all night last night while mine just started working ( Destiny servers are fnally back too, Bungie was sending an alert on their forums that their servers were offline on all systems since the 25th ).

BACK to Destiny!

Title update incoming.. I gave up trying.

Had a Netflix Marathon... I need to quit.. :\

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#323 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Any news on whether the idiots that did this can get caught or not? I really hope they don't get out of this with zero consequences....

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Oh my god I just want to play Dragon Age already. I blame the hackers for being dicks without any substantial reasoning and I blame Sony for not learning how to prevent hacking attacks.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22859 Posts

@sherman-tank1: sign out of psn and you'll bypass the attempt to grab the Dragon age servers.. Worked for me.

And yes, as of this morning psn is still down for me.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#326  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

I find it sad that fanboys are using this to own each other. Then again it is SWs.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16587 Posts

yep pretty much xbox one is better than ps4, cheaper hardware, graphically close, better online, better games (not even a debate), last but not least made in america.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

yep pretty much xbox one is better than ps4, cheaper hardware, graphically close, better online, better games (not even a debate), last but not least made in america.

I suppose Brazil is in America, not sure that's the point you were trying to make though...

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#329 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

@Seabas989 said:

I find it sad that fanboys are using this to own each other. Then again it is SWs.

Did you expect anything less here? I'm not surprised at all.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 B4X

@TheEroica said:

@sherman-tank1: sign out of psn and you'll bypass the attempt to grab the Dragon age servers.. Worked for me.

And yes, as of this morning psn is still down for me.

When I updated the OP title it said offline on their PSN status page. Their twitter feed said they were bring the servers back online gradually.

I'm still... not able to sign in. I didn't check last night.

Not changing to OP till I know it's up for everyone.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By finalstar2007

AND its offline again.. f**k.. i was playing a solid 3 or 4 hours of destiny and all of a sudden i got kicked.. im getting tired of this.. This year has been shitty and it keeps being shitty.

i dont even feel like playing offline i just want more Destiny

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

at this point i really hope the worst happens and Sony is forced to upgrade servers and do something. Tired of this shit.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 finalstar2007

@chronoschris said:

Funny though hows it's mainly the Destiny players that want PSN back online. That game is fuckin terrible.

No its not.

i mean yes it has no story, pretty much grind fest and the new DLC had some shitty idea's implemented into it but the game is pretty addictive especially if ALL your friends play it too.. now if you play it solo thats a different story...

is it a 5/10 game? yes but its one of those addictive low scored games mainly due to its online PVP and Raids

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By B4X

@silversix_ said:

at this point i really hope the worst happens and Sony is forced to upgrade servers and do something. Tired of this shit.

The sad thing is people actually expected a different outcome.

I saw it coming.. I didn't want to see it for all of us that game.

Yet, everyone in here knew it was coming. If people are being honest.

EDIT: It was expected. We hoped for the best.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#338 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@sherman-tank1: Go in your profile on startup screen then go to settings click on PSN then click sign out. You can play dai without being logged into PSN. Game progress saves just you can't access multiplayer or dragon keep.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22859 Posts

@b4x: yeah, it's intermittent at best from what I've read online... No need to change the title till Sony claims the issue is resolved.

Is xbl connecting with no issue?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@chronoschris said:
hows it's mainly the Destiny players that want PSN back online. That game is fuckin terrible.

because there isn't anything else to play. its like a shitty PSU with 20 timers less content but its still PSU like, so there's something to like about the game.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 tymeservesfate

so what's this now...PSN is back down again. man...that's messed up.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50633 Posts

Well, I was connected few hours ago but not any more!

Not sure if there is anything they can do to stop shit like this, but if there is then need to take some steps.

Then again, If ms servers were down too...yiked

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By tymeservesfate

:[

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts

Okay, I'm about to lose my shit.

I'm trying to BUY the Heroine Swimsuit Wear for Shizuku, Tohko, and Rin, along with the Kati's swimwear, but PSN keeps fucking up. This is pissing me off. I need this DLC IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE GAME MORE, and yet here I sit, waiting for Sony kldsfjsq TO FUCKNG make it work.

I HAVE THE MONEY for this DLC, and I can't get it. Like, I'm levelling SHIZUKU properly, yet I can't get her to wear the fucking goddamn piece of shit wonderful SWIMSUIT because SONY CAN'T GET THEIR SHIT TOEGETher.

I usually don't rage or rant or whatevet the **** you wanna call, but I've fucking had it. This is the shit that pisses me off TIL NO END. You better GIVE me the option to GET the swimsuit outits for SHIZUKU, TOHKO, RIN, AND KATI, or I'm gonna get even more fucking pissed off.

**** you Sony and **** YOU LIZARDSQUARD

MAKE IT WORK

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Fix that shit !!

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

These guys are assholes but so is PSN.Its a joke of a service,its always a mess when things go wrong.

Lol at Cows denial.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Still offline? Damn. This is getting in to compensation territory for Sony again.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Both services were told this was going to happen, they really should have been better prepared

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 finalstar2007

Sony just made a post on the official Blog that the outage is due to the massive traffic of new owners and that it shouldnt take too long but man im getting really annoyed here i just want to play Destiny

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/27/playstation-network-update-3/