PS4 = SNES/PS2/360 vs XB1 = Original xbox/Windows 8 laptop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

PS4 feels like the best console of a generation it feels like the SNES the PS2 the 360 etc

its got amazing graphics, interface is damn sexy and fast, the controller feels like the pinnacle of playstation/snes design

meanwhile the xb1` really reminds me of like a original xbox controller is downgraded from 360

even the original xbox tho you got halo CE which was one of the best games ive ever played and the xb1 doesn't even have that

its basically an xbox without ANY killer app actual zero all the multiplats run like crap on it its got windows 8 all over the place like my laptop that i don't use anymore since i hate windows 8

its got no kiler app its runnin bad multiplats and ps2 was getting exclusives over it which is happening now with street fighter 5 disagaea and stuff

i only played my original xbox for halo and some crappy games that were on it and this gen i don't even touch my xb1 i just dont even want to its the same experience cept one less killer app game

they need to ditch the windows 8 boxes everywhere ditch the kinect ditch remaster games actually make a killer app etc get in the game microsoft come on its over a year now

so yeah the ps2 reminds me of all the winning consoles the xb1 remind of me the losing ones and its even worse then those

who agrees with me try to multiplats on xb1 they look and run bad

ps4 is kinda like the ultimate winning console im gonna be buying one soon at this rate xb1 its not even trying anymore no killer apps they haven't changed the OS its still the windows 8 slow laggy boxes its still using the OS of a laptop i never wanna to use while the ps4 looks like sex glowing interactive backgrounds and wallpapers the xb1s look like i took a dump on my tv its so bad it needs to stop

microsoft just needs to cancel xb1 and make a new console go back to the 360 controller get rid of batteries nboody wants to buy 10 dollars for batteries every week good lord i don't want to have to go to the store to get batteries EVER EVER MICROSOFT DO U HEAR ME EVER!

id rather buy a new controller then buy batteries every week jesus, listen to ur fans ffs we don't like this small ass crampy battery controller in gen 8

make a new xbox make new halo that competes with CE for this gen stop making crap stop using windows 8 go back redesign a good OS like ps4 did u go tdo that then ur good microsoft go do that stuff an let me trade in my bone for the new console u make so i dont get scammed by u

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

just stahp

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

couldn't agree more

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GabensHerald
Member since 2015 • 171 Posts

Nah. PS4 is just the PS4. Sells amazing. Still garbage in a sea of trash.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

I get that you have buyers remorse but please, stop.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Makes a thread denouncing Xbox One and praising PS4. Wait 5 minutes and he will make the exact opposite thread.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Stop creating threads

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

lol

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19571 Posts

TC, I don't believe you are old enough to know what a SNES is.

kingjazziephiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 kingjazziephiz
Member since 2006 • 2650 Posts

Lmao. Please don't compare the SNES to the PS4

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
Loading Video...

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Could you translate this post to English, please?

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#13 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Don't ever compare the likes of ps4 to super nes super nes had games worth talking about that was not available elsewhere. Ps4 is the laughing stock over hyped defective pos its this gems Xbox 360 I give you that for its blue light of death

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

snes? lol no

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#15 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Ehh

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I almost want to tell everyone to be nice, as I can't help but think this poster in question is very very young.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Lost in Space... that is all. :P

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#18 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

I think that PS4 has more in common with the original Xbox (powerful and easy to develop hardware) than the PS2 (weak and complex hardware). I agree with the Snes and 360, and would add the first Playstation.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#19 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

well the ps4 has no games so it's not like the snes or ps2. I get your point with the 360 though.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@ProtossX: no, snes actually had games. not flops and indie trash.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ProtossX: Only biased trolls will agree with your garbage. Just Blog it next time.

0/10

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

lol true

yeah im gonna rethink this thread plus its kinda of a crap blog yeah someone plz lock this

i guess i mean like PS4 sales wise is like ps2 the market leader etc etc just a market leader its not a great system it doesn't have great games and its certainly gettin as many games as ps2 or snes

its indies and crap first party games so far

yeah im done ps4 i don't even want it ill stick with xb1 till they get good games screw this i don't agree with myself on this thread

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@mikehockbourns said:

lol true

yeah im gonna rethink this thread plus its kinda of a crap blog yeah someone plz lock this

i guess i mean like PS4 sales wise is like ps2 the market leader etc etc just a market leader its not a great system it doesn't have great games and its certainly gettin as many games as ps2 or snes

its indies and crap first party games so far

yeah im done ps4 i don't even want it ill stick with xb1 till they get good games screw this i don't agree with myself on this thread

lol. Im happy with my x1. I would get a ps4 if it had some good games. Until then...no. You can't even stream movies on the ps4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

I feel like the PS4 is just an outdated piece of technology that doesn't try to innovate, but is the same boring thing we've seen before. Like you say, it's just a more powerful SNES.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

The most advanced piece of gaming tech ever built.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

Tc is a moron.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Bro, don't you EVER go comparing any of these new twat boxes to the SNES again.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you just did.

Shameful.

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@ProtossX said:

PS4 feels like the best console of a generation it feels like the SNES the PS2 the 360 etc

its got amazing graphics, interface is damn sexy and fast, the controller feels like the pinnacle of playstation/snes design

meanwhile the xb1` really reminds me of like a original xbox controller is downgraded from 360

even the original xbox tho you got halo CE which was one of the best games ive ever played and the xb1 doesn't even have that

its basically an xbox without ANY killer app actual zero all the multiplats run like crap on it its got windows 8 all over the place like my laptop that i don't use anymore since i hate windows 8

its got no kiler app its runnin bad multiplats and ps2 was getting exclusives over it which is happening now with street fighter 5 disagaea and stuff

i only played my original xbox for halo and some crappy games that were on it and this gen i don't even touch my xb1 i just dont even want to its the same experience cept one less killer app game

they need to ditch the windows 8 boxes everywhere ditch the kinect ditch remaster games actually make a killer app etc get in the game microsoft come on its over a year now

so yeah the ps2 reminds me of all the winning consoles the xb1 remind of me the losing ones and its even worse then those

who agrees with me try to multiplats on xb1 they look and run bad

ps4 is kinda like the ultimate winning console im gonna be buying one soon at this rate xb1 its not even trying anymore no killer apps they haven't changed the OS its still the windows 8 slow laggy boxes its still using the OS of a laptop i never wanna to use while the ps4 looks like sex glowing interactive backgrounds and wallpapers the xb1s look like i took a dump on my tv its so bad it needs to stop

microsoft just needs to cancel xb1 and make a new console go back to the 360 controller get rid of batteries nboody wants to buy 10 dollars for batteries every week good lord i don't want to have to go to the store to get batteries EVER EVER MICROSOFT DO U HEAR ME EVER!

id rather buy a new controller then buy batteries every week jesus, listen to ur fans ffs we don't like this small ass crampy battery controller in gen 8

make a new xbox make new halo that competes with CE for this gen stop making crap stop using windows 8 go back redesign a good OS like ps4 did u go tdo that then ur good microsoft go do that stuff an let me trade in my bone for the new console u make so i dont get scammed by u

The Xbox One controller is nothing like the original Xbox controller. It's exactly like the 360 controller but lighter - what the hell are you talking about?

The Xbox One actually does have Halo: CE, which you should know as you're always ranting about how you bought Halo: MCC.

Also the PS4's OS sucks in comparison to the Xbox One's...There's nothing to it at all. It's exactly like the PS3's. I own a PS4 and Xbox One - I know what I'm talking about. It's not necessarily "bad" but the Xbox One's is significantly better.

And Jesus, are you ever going to listen to anyone when we say things like "stop making retarded threads" or "use punctuation?"

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

Over 20 years later and I still enjoy a slew of 1st year SNES games.

Almost 15 years later and I still enjoy some 1st year PS2 games.

Over a year into the PS4 and I have yet to find a game I truly enjoy, Bloodborne will likely be the first.

So no?

Avatar image for indigenous_euphoria
indigenous_euphoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 indigenous_euphoria
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

PS4 feels like a last-Gen compared to the Xbox one.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dcbd90c2616
deactivated-57dcbd90c2616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-57dcbd90c2616
Member since 2007 • 497 Posts

no xbox one is more like spring freshness and ps4 is the dog poop u step in on a sunday walk in the park

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

The gen just started...why are you already writing off the XB1? The hardware is inferior but the PS2 was inferior to the OG Xbox. At the end of the day it all comes down to games. Which so far for PS4/XB1 to this point have been lackluster imo, Wii U has been great though. Just wait, no need for buyers remorse yet. Scale bound I think is going to be a GREAT exclusive.