PS4 sells 360,000 but Xbox One only 51,000(Spain)

• 136 results
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I'm not lying, don't get desperate. You sound really upset. Maybe you should eject yourself from this before you embarrass yourself some more.

I never said you lying but its so damn disgusting to play the victim again ... When did i say anything bad about you being new around here. Read again you fake lame liar. Also jumping all valid arguments and facts to bring " dont sound so special " argument ? Really now ? Disgusting , i mean .. Whatever!! I dont care anymore. Just begone , slime!

lol what?

And I'm not playing the victim card, just saying what goes around comes around.

Also the cows were worst in the last couple of years of the 360 gen when the games started to dry up from MS. Ya know "all they have to play is kinect games". Really you don't remember any of this?

Read again. I never said you lying on the point you making , which is if you are new or old around here. Thats what i meant there , dont try that hard to play with words. I quote for a reason.

Yeah cows were talking since they were getting massive exclusives while Nintendo and MS gave their userbase their middlefinger ! So what ? Does that mean that now PS4 has no game to choose from and play when at MC has the same , very same amount of 80+ games as Wii U for example ? I dont get you really.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I'm not lying, don't get desperate. You sound really upset. Maybe you should eject yourself from this before you embarrass yourself some more.

I never said you lying but its so damn disgusting to play the victim again ... When did i say anything bad about you being new around here. Read again you fake lame liar. Also jumping all valid arguments and facts to bring " dont sound so special " argument ? Really now ? Disgusting , i mean .. Whatever!! I dont care anymore. Just begone , slime!

lol what?

And I'm not playing the victim card, just saying what goes around comes around.

Also the cows were worst in the last couple of years of the 360 gen when the games started to dry up from MS. Ya know "all they have to play is kinect games". Really you don't remember any of this?

Read again. I never said you lying on the point you making , which is if you are new or old around here. Thats what i meant there , dont try that hard to play with words. I quote for a reason.

Yeah cows were talking since they were getting massive exclusives while Nintendo and MS gave their userbase their middlefinger ! So what ? Does that mean that now PS4 has no game to choose from and play when at MC has the same , very same amount of 80+ games as Wii U for example ? I dont get you really.

Just saying that's where it's coming from.

To be honest I don't think either the X1 or the PS4 really has games, especially not to make it worth the price of admission for the current gen.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

@AzatiS: Cut the damn quote chain.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

PS4 Sells 360,000 Consoles in Spain, Seven to One Ratio Between PS4 and Xbox One Sales

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fign_es%2Fstatus%2F522072856742871040

You can cheat people in USA but not in Europe. Europeans are not so dumb to buy Microsoft console. Microsoft ignores our region, cares only about TV support that is only for Americans but not for European Union, now Europeans buys PS4, not Xbox One.

Microsoft made USA features but those features DOES NOT WORK IN Europe. So well done Microsoft. Europeans are not Hamburgers fans. We don´t buy cheapest things, we but most quality things.

Stopped reading after "dumb to buy Microsoft console".

This thread = trollbait.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I would like to congratulate all the Spainards who picked up a PS4.

To everyone else in the country who snubbed the Xbox PWN, WAKE THE **** UP.

That post makes no sense.

Yeah ok.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@evildead6789 said:

@AzatiS said:

1) Spain nor Greece are that poor as you sounded let alone the poorest ... They having a big economical issue which getting help to overcome. The poorest countries in the world coming from Africa. Educate yourself before talk to me about facts.

2) Lol ... really you think it was X360 that held PS3 back and not the vice versa ? That PS3 did so bad that let X360 get a momentum ? Thats the pinnacle of fanboyism if you think PS3 didnt sale because of X360. Period

3) They utterly destroyed , not just destroyed. One of the big 3 , SEGA , stopped being a console manufacturer with Saturn being a letdown and Dreamcast even more. Why this happened ? Because of PS1/PS2 epic success. Nintendo after SNES , with N64 and GC lost every single momentum they had sales wise while lost major exclusives and 3rd party support ... guess to whom !! Sony and Playstation that is.

Get your facts straight because i was part of what was happening since NES/SNES era and i know exactly what happened and why. Its different to read about it and way different to be part of history yourself.

Sony innovations are well known to all of us , all you have to do is go to wikipedia and see for yourself. This statement like everything that Sony does with a console has already been done before on the PC made me laugh. Whats your point with that statement a god knows !

1) africa is not a part of europe, maybe you should have paid attention in geography classes

2) Sure, the xbox original was already way better than the ps2, the x360 also released a year before the ps3, at a lower price, better service and more features, all this while providing the same quality in multiplats.

3) Sega already released numerous addons and consoles that failed and this was because of bad management, not sony. The failure of the sega cd and sega 32 x had nothing to do with sony , the playstation didn't exist yet. Sony's success was because of the combination of 3d and the cd. However this was obvious, the pc showed that 3d was the future (with games like doom, wolfenstein, alone in the dark, duke nukem) and that a lot of space was needed for data, portable harddrives were too expensive so the cd was the only option.

Nintendo didn't want to use the cd because sony was going to supply them the cd in the first place but sony started to make his own consoles because they felt that nintendo's business proposal was not fair. Nintendo was also scared of piracy and for that they didn't use a cd. Sega did it for the same reason but made it even worse by not making a 3d system (the saturn was mainly built for 2d) . Both were bad business decisions. Sony's success was plain luck that nintendo and sega were such failures, the amiga cd 32 was even worse and for that sony had hardly any competition.

Sony made a lot of fans with the playstation 1 and that's the biggest reason why the playstation 2 was a success. The console itself was below mediocre, the gamecube and the xbox original were vastly better systems but because of the semi flopped n64 and the fact that xbox was new the market a lot of people chose sony. Once people realized how much better the xbox original was , a lot of people choose the x360 especially for the lower price and because it released sooner.

As for sonys innovations, you can't even give an example and that's because it's hard to find one. PEople were playing fps games years before it ever released on the consoles. Since microsoft came to the IT market, it dominated everything, simply because it could made used of the newest hardware through directx and windows. Since windows 95 the consoles were always behind the pc (and before that it was behind the arcade systems) and that will simply never change because consoles have fixed hardware.

1) My mistake. Even though Spain and Greece are not the poorest European countries even. Dont get brainwashed by TV. Learn the facts , Europe is a big continent and way poorer countries than Spain and Greece exists.Period. Also isnt X1 bundles or Wii U cheaper than Playstation ? How comes you saying they going for cheaper when PS4 atm is the most expensive one ? Lol .... I mean... pathetic bro.

Learn before you speak racism.

2) Just lol ... Thats all i have to say if you think PS3 wasnt the one that made X360 go strong last gen. Youll see this gen what will happen that PS4 price is viable for everyone. You already do actually.

3) Guess who killed Saturn and Dreamcast and made Nintendo look like a kitty cat while those 2 were the 2 big names in home video gaming for years. Sony did. Why all those exclusives Sony won from Nintendo ( like Final Fantasy series ) didnt end up to Saturn ( asumming both had CD rom ) ? You have brains , you can understand why.

--- I dont know why Nintendo didnt use a CD rom but they had more problems than lack of CD-rom. Architecture was a pain in the ass for developers alongside with super expensive cartridges drove 3rd party developers away. Go learn about all these , Wikipedia if i remember has a decent post about N64 , everything is there.

--- Sony made alot of fans because of games exclusivity and PS2 just delivered as much. With your logic why N64 wasnt a success assuming SNES made alot of fans? Something is wrong with that logic of yours right ? Why PS3 wasnt as big as PS2 assuming PS2 had alot of fans? Why Wii U struggles when Wii had alot of fans ? GC was better system than PS2 ... how many games it had to compete with PS2 ? Same for Xbox.

You see its not about hardware all the time. Its about games then hardware. If it was about hardware , PS1/PS2/Wii shouldnt have won their gens war. So think again please. You talking as what you saying are facts but facts themselfs are against you.

Besides , X360 never won a gen , despite being the "best" , despite PS3 being a problematic super expensive system , lose major exclusives , Sony being in multibillion losses ... It made it to be on par with X360 at the end. Wii won if you remember , not X360. So , if X360 couldnt win vs so many problems Sony had with PS3 ... Oh boy , just wait to see what will happen this gen. Just wait a year or 2. Youll understand then if you havent already.

As of innovations , i told you go to wiki and see for yourself. What innovations have to do with what we are talking is beyond any logic. But i assure you Sony has some of the biggest and industry new standard innovations vs both MS / Nintendo combined just not on video gaming. So dont speak generally about innovations , it wont end up fair for you because you sound like Sony has done nothing ! Just leave innovations aside , its not something that im looking for on a console in the end of the day. Games and hardware quality / price ratio is what im looking for .

1) Maybe you should look up in the dictionary what racism means. In europe as an entity , spain is the second poorest country. If you think that statement involves racism in any way I suggest you pay more attention in classes or go back to shool. If you want to discuss geography, some see europe as a continent others don't and see eurasia as a continent. But like I said i was speaking about europe as a entity, so members of the european union.

2) The xbox original had already momentum because it was a stronger system than the ps2, it released later than the ps2 and still had pretty good sales. The xbox had more hardware failures than the ps3, so that has nothing to do with the success of the x360. The x360 was more successfull in the beginning because it released sooner, was cheaper, had multiplayer features (like party chat), had better service and because a lot of people realized that microsoft was a good console maker because of the xbox original.

3) I already explained it to you in the previous post. Because of the use of the cd -rom , sony was able to make a lot better games because the devs had more resources. The n64 was actually a better system than the ps1 but it was severely handicapped by the data carrier. I already explained to you why nintendo didn't use the cd-rom. As for the saturn, the system wasn't build for 3d, it performed better in 2d games, but 3d was the future and that was fairly obvious when you looked at games released on the pc. Like I said nintendo made a bad business decision by not using the cd -rom but sega's decisions were even worse because they built a system that wasn't made for 3d (they did use a cd though, but the system had enormous performance issues with 3d because it didn't had any specialized 3d chips). It was the same with the amiga cd 32 and that's why those systems (semi) flopped.

Sega's dreamcast couldn't save them anymore, most people had enough of them. The sega 32x , sega cd-rom and sega saturn were 3 bad business decisions in a row and as much fans that sega had accumulated in the past, most people pretty much had it with sega. Nintendo had the advantage that they had a lot of fans because of mario and zelda which were way more successfull than sega's sonic and the n64 was only one bad business decision and it wasn't as bad as sega's saturn. But the use of the cd rom in the ps1 made such a huge difference in quality that a lot of people simply choose for sony again with the ps2 and passed on the gamecube. A lot of people went to xbox as well because of it's superior hardware promise.

You can say that the x360 didn't won the gen, but sony didn't either, the wii did like you said, but not a lot of games were sold on the wii and that gives a warped image of the success of the console. The x360 and ps3 were fairly even last gen and it's because this gen lasted so long that sony was able to adress the extra power in the ps3 late in the gen.

The ps4 is a better system though, you don't have to be a genius to see that. Combined with the fact that you're not obliged to pay to play online and that it didn't had a mandatory kinect made the system simply more successfull. Microsoft has been a fool this gen, but it still has a lot of fans because of the xbox original and x360 but they will lose this gen for sure, or a miracle has to happen (maybe the cloud who knows?)

As for sony's innovations, it is you that says they have so many innovations, i don't have to do your research so you could win the argument. Sony may have done nice things with an existing formula but sony doesn't bring anything really new to the market, not like the pc does anyway. I understand what your looking for in a console, I have a console myself but I don't have a ps3/ps4. Sony was never interesting to me because I've always been a pc man mainly and for console needs, sega, nintendo and microsoft have served me pretty well till now.

I considered buying a ps4 but I won't because I have certain exclusives I need on the xbox and that is fifa legends. If sony comes with something really cool then i'll certainly buy one, the exclusives really don't interest me till now and for superior graphics i'll go for the pc. Star citizen releases next year on the pc so I doubt sony will be able to tempt me (maybe with the morpheus who knows)

ps4pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107 ps4pete
Member since 2014 • 59 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

The most violent country in Europe: Britain

That's a great quote from someone who is arguing that Britain isn't part of Europe.

You really are special. Did mummy and Daddy drop you when you were little?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 commander

@ps4pete said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

That's a great quote from someone who is arguing that Britain isn't part of Europe.

britain isn't a part of europe, it's a island

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

1) Maybe you should look up in the dictionary what racism means. In europe as an entity , spain is the second poorest country. If you think that statement involves racism in any way I suggest you pay more attention in classes or go back to shool. If you want to discuss geography, some see europe as a continent others don't and see eurasia as a continent. But like I said i was speaking about europe as a entity, so members of the european union.

2) The xbox original had already momentum because it was a stronger system than the ps2, it released later than the ps2 and still had pretty good sales. The xbox had more hardware failures than the ps3, so that has nothing to do with the success of the x360. The x360 was more successfull in the beginning because it released sooner, was cheaper, had multiplayer features (like party chat), had better service and because a lot of people realized that microsoft was a good console maker because of the xbox original.

3) I already explained it to you in the previous post. Because of the use of the cd -rom , sony was able to make a lot better games because the devs had more resources. The n64 was actually a better system than the ps1 but it was severely handicapped by the data carrier. I already explained to you why nintendo didn't use the cd-rom. As for the saturn, the system wasn't build for 3d, it performed better in 2d games, but 3d was the future and that was fairly obvious when you looked at games released on the pc. Like I said nintendo made a bad business decision by not using the cd -rom but sega's decisions were even worse because they built a system that wasn't made for 3d (they did use a cd though, but the system had enormous performance issues with 3d because it didn't had any specialized 3d chips). It was the same with the amiga cd 32 and that's why those systems (semi) flopped.

Sega's dreamcast couldn't save them anymore, most people had enough of them. The sega 32x , sega cd-rom and sega saturn were 3 bad business decisions in a row and as much fans that sega had accumulated in the past, most people pretty much had it with sega. Nintendo had the advantage that they had a lot of fans because of mario and zelda which were way more successfull than sega's sonic and the n64 was only one bad business decision and it wasn't as bad as sega's saturn. But the use of the cd rom in the ps1 made such a huge difference in quality that a lot of people simply choose for sony again with the ps2 and passed on the gamecube. A lot of people went to xbox as well because of it's superior hardware promise.

You can say that the x360 didn't won the gen, but sony didn't either, the wii did like you said, but not a lot of games were sold on the wii and that gives a warped image of the success of the console. The x360 and ps3 were fairly even last gen and it's because this gen lasted so long that sony was able to adress the extra power in the ps3 late in the gen.

The ps4 is a better system though, you don't have to be a genius to see that. Combined with the fact that you're not obliged to pay to play online and that it didn't had a mandatory kinect made the system simply more successfull. Microsoft has been a fool this gen, but it still has a lot of fans because of the xbox original and x360 but they will lose this gen for sure, or a miracle has to happen (maybe the cloud who knows?)

As for sony's innovations, it is you that says they have so many innovations, i don't have to do your research so you could win the argument. Sony may have done nice things with an existing formula but sony doesn't bring anything really new to the market, not like the pc does anyway. I understand what your looking for in a console, I have a console myself but I don't have a ps3/ps4. Sony was never interesting to me because I've always been a pc man mainly and for console needs, sega, nintendo and microsoft have served me pretty well till now.

I considered buying a ps4 but I won't because I have certain exclusives I need on the xbox and that is fifa legends. If sony comes with something really cool then i'll certainly buy one, the exclusives really don't interest me till now and for superior graphics i'll go for the pc. Star citizen releases next year on the pc so I doubt sony will be able to tempt me (maybe with the morpheus who knows)

1) No its not . Its the poorest in European Union. European Union is not the entire Europe. Europe is a continent. Learn before you talk racism. Too much TV and blabla to prove you are an uneducated racist.

Also your claim that poorest guys going for cheaper system is as fake as ever since PS is the most expensive console as we speak right now. Wii U is way cheaper AND X1 bundles with free games are cheaper as well. So the claim you defending with so much blabla is wrong even if we assume Spain/Greece are the poorest countries in the universe. What you saying doesnt make sense and its so pathetic you trying to defend it.

As for everything else i dont give a crap . Innovations and shit ! We talking about today , now , this very moment. PS4 vs X1 ... Who cares what Sony did 20 years ago or Nintendo 10 years ago or MS 30. Thats what will make people buy their products ? The past ? Again if you want to learn what Sony innovations are go to wikipedia. ITs all there ... You dont wanna go ? So be it. But dont come here say Sony havent done anything innovative as a company except CD ... I mean really ?

Everything else is on my last post i dont have to repeat everything i said ... its getting old.

Now if you want to buy a PS4 or not thats up to you , personally i dont own a PS4 nor i owned a PS3. Im a PC gamer myself , played massive games on consoles though thru family / friends and renting so i know what im talking about when it comes to their games.

So to summarize because we talking too much :

X360 considering that PS3 lost tremendous momentum from PS2 , its exclusives to competition , had 1 year less in the market , had worst quality Multis in most occassions while Sony was on multibillion losses , superOVERPRICED , No games to push systems for at least 2 years ... ended up on PAR with PS3 on sales while you calling that X360s success over a pathetic PS3 while X360 ended last at the end of the gen ( or second even by some thousands consoles ) ..... Oh boy oh boy... Lems you never learn do you ? That was a success ? That was as bad as PS3 did actually even if PS3 has sooooo many problems. How is that any good , explain !

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@ps4pete said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

By that logic the island of Manhattan isn't in America. Pretty stupid, bro.

ps4pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 ps4pete

@locopatho said:

@evildead6789 said:

@ps4pete said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Lol.

This thread is essentially a list of the stupidest people on System Wars.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 commander

@sts106mat said:

@evildead6789 said:

@ps4pete said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

are you stupid? Britain is an island, but it is in Europe and is part of the European Union.

You can be part of Europe and not on the continent. Are the greek islands not part of Europe now? how about the balearics?

fucking hell

not part of continental europe no, just like greece and iceland

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 commander

@locopatho said:

@evildead6789 said:

@ps4pete said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

not really manhatten is not a seperate country, it's a part of the usa. The uk is a seperate country.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 commander

@sts106mat said:

@evildead6789 said:

@sts106mat said:

@evildead6789 said:

@ps4pete said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

are you stupid? Britain is an island, but it is in Europe and is part of the European Union.

You can be part of Europe and not on the continent. Are the greek islands not part of Europe now? how about the balearics?

fucking hell

not part of continental europe no, just like greece and iceland

they are part of europe. are you brain dead?

part of the european union, not continental europe

ps4pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ps4pete

Continents of the world for the thick cunts in here

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-continent-map.htm

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By commander

@ps4pete said:

Continents of the world for the thick cunts in here

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-continent-map.htm

maybe get a dictionary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

**** UK!!! WE DONT WANT UK IN EUROPE. UK IS RUINING EVERYTHING. UK SHOULD LEAVE UK AND GO BANKRUPT!!!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

**** UK!!! WE DONT WANT UK IN EUROPE. UK IS RUINING EVERYTHING. UK SHOULD LEAVE UK AND GO BANKRUPT!!!

Cry more.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#122  Edited By Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@raunchytacos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You can cheat people in USA but not in Europe

I'm sorry, I can't understand the intense lack of freedom in your post.

Religion has already brainwashed a whole USA. USA people even asking are they in European Union. such a low IQ. EUROPE WINS, USA LOSES

You kill someone in USA - you get lifetime jail. You kill in here, you get 5 year jail. And USA has highest crime rate but in EU low.

Our prision:

We have free health care, free Education, also you can have month Vacation with free payment(unlike USA where has no vacation)

We have democraty, USA does not have. You have only RELIGION, YOUR OWN GOD AND WEAPONS.

LOL Amurica.. !!!!... Sorry but it's soooooo funny.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Dogswithguns: wut?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Those Spanish sure do have great taste.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#125  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

PS4 Sells 360,000 Consoles in Spain, Seven to One Ratio Between PS4 and Xbox One Sales

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fign_es%2Fstatus%2F522072856742871040

You can cheat people in USA but not in Europe. Europeans are not so dumb to buy Microsoft console. Microsoft ignores our region, cares only about TV support that is only for Americans but not for European Union, now Europeans buys PS4, not Xbox One.

Microsoft made USA features but those features DOES NOT WORK IN Europe. So well done Microsoft. Europeans are not Hamburgers fans. We don´t buy cheapest things, we but most quality things.

Could care less about Spain. They wouldn't know a good product is someone shoved it up their @$$. Their loss if they don't pick up an XB1 with all the great exclusives that are already on it. Hope they are having fun trying to play DriveClub online for the last week. Now that's quality. LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

only delusional lemmings on this board think europe is XposBone land

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 lglz1337

@blackace: says the guy that got F****** by MS LOL

Xbox brand will never be nr1 console it will always be a 3rd grade console

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Which games did those 360k pick up me wonders.

GTA 5 and the Last of Us Remastered ROFL

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@Dogswithguns said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@raunchytacos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Religion has already brainwashed a whole USA. USA people even asking are they in European Union. such a low IQ. EUROPE WINS, USA LOSES

You kill someone in USA - you get lifetime jail. You kill in here, you get 5 year jail. And USA has highest crime rate but in EU low.

Our prision:

We have free health care, free Education, also you can have month Vacation with free payment(unlike USA where has no vacation)

We have democraty, USA does not have. You have only RELIGION, YOUR OWN GOD AND WEAPONS.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

Could care less about Spain. They wouldn't know a good product is someone shoved it up their @$$. Their loss if they don't pick up an XB1 with all the great exclusives that are already on it.

Hope they are having fun trying to play DriveClub online for the last week.

Now that's quality. LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/official-npd-september-thread-31625226/#442

What great exclusives the xbox one has now out in Spain.?

You don't care about US either apparently we miss you on that thread. Or did we.?

@b4x said:

I'm sure those new adopters are ecstatic. To finally get home and play some Driveclub.

To easy again my friend :p

Funny how the person i claim is your alter account has done nothing in NPD but damage control the numbers using the shit same argument you are suing now to downplay those sales,what the fu** does DC has to do with those sales.?

DC is 1 game recently release is not the only freaking game the PS4 has,so you and your B4X account are sad and the reason i still say it is you,because 99% of the post you do are exactly the same right down to your meltdowns and damage control..

Like DC..lol'

You were charge for Netflix,hulu,HBO go,and even Explorer on xbox 360,when the world was getting that shit free,and you say shit about it because you are a die hard butthurt lemming...hahahaa

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 blackace
@lglz1337 said:

@blackace: says the guy that got F****** by MS LOL

Xbox brand will never be nr1 console it will always be a 3rd grade console

I see you're still having meltdowns. lol!! Meantime I countinue to enjoy Horizon 2, while you're dumbass tries to get DriveClub to play online and wonder why 1/2 your PSVita games won't work on PSTV. Seems, you're the one who got F****** by Sony. You might need to repeat 3rd grade.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts
@blackace said:

Could care less about Spain. They wouldn't know a good product is someone shoved it up their @$$. Their loss if they don't pick up an XB1 with all the great exclusives that are already on it. Hope they are having fun trying to play DriveClub online for the last week. Now that's quality. LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it.

Damn. Talk about bringing fanboyism to a new level. Plain racism right here.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 blackace

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Could care less about Spain. They wouldn't know a good product is someone shoved it up their @$$. Their loss if they don't pick up an XB1 with all the great exclusives that are already on it.

Hope they are having fun trying to play DriveClub online for the last week.

Now that's quality. LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/official-npd-september-thread-31625226/#442

What great exclusives the xbox one has now out in Spain.?

You don't care about US either apparently we miss you on that thread. Or did we.?

@b4x said:

I'm sure those new adopters are ecstatic. To finally get home and play some Driveclub.

To easy again my friend :p

Funny how the person i claim is your alter account has done nothing in NPD but damage control the numbers using the shit same argument you are suing now to downplay those sales,what the fu** does DC has to do with those sales.?

DC is 1 game recently release is not the only freaking game the PS4 has,so you and your B4X account are sad and the reason i still say it is you,because 99% of the post you do are exactly the same right down to your meltdowns and damage control..

Like DC..lol'

You were charge for Netflix,hulu,HBO go,and even Explorer on xbox 360,when the world was getting that shit free,and you say shit about it because you are a die hard butthurt lemming...hahahaa

You keep forgetting I own a PS4, so I win no matter which system is selling better. lol!! I rarely ever used my XBox 360 for Netflix. I always use the PS3 (or the PS4 now) as the Netflix interface was better on that system. Also for the last time B4X is not my alt. Heil86 knows what my alt is. Ask him. I could care less about Spain, why would I care about what games are released in that country? lol!! Meantime the only decent exclusive they have to play is Infamous SS and a few Indie games.

I paid for XBox Live so I could play online and not for HBO, Hulu, Netflix, Explorer (who the fu** uses game console browsers) or any of those apps you have to pay for. I only use Netflix and I use it on my PS3. Explorer on my PC (where it belongs). lol!! Keep having those meltdowns though.

I noticed you complete danced around this comment. Probably because I'm 100% right.

"Now that's quality. LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it."

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By lglz1337

@blackace: stay mad 3rd grade consolite!

enjoy your miltiplats LOL

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lmao StormyJoke's tears.

Xbone getting BTFO worldwide, good to see.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By FreedomFreeLife

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Dogswithguns said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@raunchytacos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Our prision:

We both know this is not true. Europe is far better country than USA.

USA = religion, free guns. In Europe, we don´t religion brainwash people.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 FoxbatAlpha

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Dogswithguns said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@raunchytacos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Our prision:

I am not disagreeing with you. I am American, I live here but the majority of the people and our government make this place suck. I want out.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 FreedomFreeLife

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Dogswithguns said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@raunchytacos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Our prision:

I am not disagreeing with you. I am American, I live here but the majority of the people and our government make this place suck. I want out.

Funniest thing is that in US, liberal party is left wing and bigger goverment, and respublican right wing and less goverment.

In Europe, there are 3 party usually.

1)Social Democraty - Fair, social help, more goverment, equal (left wing)

2)Liberals - More freedom, less goverment, minium bills (right wing)

3)Conservatives(as your res publican) - Traditsions, medium goverment, big company roll.

Well, in my country, there are 6 party in goverment, and 3 party in oppistsion.

I don´t get it, why in America people has weapons? In my country, we don´t use or have any weapon. If you kill someone(it´s very rare), then you get 5 year jail. In use everyday people kill eachother and you get lifetime jail. Im really suprised. We want peace and good life in Europe. This is what we do. It´s not about goverment power but about good life. People have good life = people vote for good Politics.

Also i heard that you don´t get any support by country if you lose your job. In my country, you have free health care even if you lose job or you don´t have job(even 30 years) and you still get free health care. You get money support by country. You have childrens? More money by goverment. You lose job? More money by goverment. You in university? You get more money by goverment. Yeah, university is also free. I really don´t get it what is going on in US

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 FoxbatAlpha

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Dogswithguns said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@raunchytacos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Our prision:

Funniest thing is that in US, liberal party is left wing and bigger goverment, and respublican right wing and less goverment.

In Europe, there are 3 party usually.

1)Social Democraty - Fair, social help, more goverment, equal (left wing)

2)Liberals - More freedom, less goverment, minium bills (right wing)

3)Conservatives(as your res publican) - Traditsions, medium goverment, big company roll.

Well, in my country, there are 6 party in goverment, and 3 party in oppistsion.

I don´t get it, why in America people has weapons? In my country, we don´t use or have any weapon. If you kill someone(it´s very rare), then you get 5 year jail. In use everyday people kill eachother and you get lifetime jail. Im really suprised. We want peace and good life in Europe. This is what we do. It´s not about goverment power but about good life. People have good life = people vote for good Politics.

Also i heard that you don´t get any support by country if you lose your job. In my country, you have free health care even if you lose job or you don´t have job(even 30 years) and you still get free health care. You get money support by country. You have childrens? More money by goverment. You lose job? More money by goverment. You in university? You get more money by goverment. Yeah, university is also free. I really don´t get it what is going on in US

This place is one giant shit hole. Now the dumbass president saying the borders will remain open and flights will continue in and out of Africa. Only the U.S. and Spain have flights to Africa and both countries have Ebola.

People used to come here when it was a great country. Now I don't see why anyone would want to live here.

Back on Topic. Xbox ONE rulz.