PS4 Hardware A No Show At Digi-Exhibition (Finland)

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

What the hell is going on here? So the annual Digi-Exhibition is happening in Finland right now.

http://www.biztradeshows.com/trade-events/digi-expo.html

Both Microsoft and Sony are there showing off their games, but for some reason Sony is hiding their hardware under the tables. WTF. Where the hell is the hardware? It launches in 2 weeks. We know they exist as journalist and other people in the business have received theirs. Why wouldn't Sony want to show their beautiful PS4 to these people?

And the XBox One in all it's glory. The Xbox One doesn't even launch in Finland until 2014, yet they are showing their hardware up front and center. Look at all those beautiful XBox Ones. What the hell is Sony doing?

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/wa01vf/annoyed-gamer-growing-concerns-for-the-playstation-4

Retail PS4s are a mythical creature.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

The Sony propaganda machine in full effect :(

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

Ouch, PS4 gonna suck balls

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackace

This wouldn't be an issue if it was a couple months ago, but we didn't see any REAL PS4 hardware at any of the major events. They had the SHELL of the PS4 at these events, but there was nothing in them. It wasn't at the E3, Gamescom, TGS, EuroGamer and now Digi-Exhibition. What's under those tables Sony? Jornalist like DF is still running their PS4 games on their beta devkits. How will these games run on the real PS4 hardware?

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lumpy311

@blackace said:

This wouldn't be an issue if it was a couple months ago, but we didn't see any REAL PS4 hardware at any of the major events. They had the SHELL of the PS4 at these events, but there was nothing in them. It wasn't at the E3, Gamescom, TGS, EuroGamer and now Digi-Exhibition. What's under those tables Sony? Jornalist like DF is still running their PS4 games on their beta devkits. How will these games run on the real PS4 hardware?

PS4 shaping up to be dissapointment.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Marcus Beer touched on this already. Sony is having a review event so everyone will have to review the games with a SONY REP hovering over them, no one is getting final hardware, and most likely Sony is gonna start cutting corners or had to adjust their hardware and doesn't want anyone to know til after the release date. They also know their exclusive line-up for the first few months is weak as hell so he says Sony is trying to muscle people into inflating the scores.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Downclock confirmed?

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lumpy311

@HaRmLeSS_RaGe said:

Downclock confirmed?

PS4 launch gonna be funny as hell

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 blackace

@timbers_WSU said:

Marcus Beer touched on this already. Sony is having a review event so everyone will have to review the games with a SONY REP hovering over them, no one is getting final hardware, and most likely Sony is gonna start cutting corners or had to adjust their hardware and doesn't want anyone to know til after the release date. They also know their exclusive line-up for the first few months is weak as hell so he says Sony is trying to muscle people into inflating the scores.

That's the other thing that baffles me. I've never seen a company do a REVIEW EVENT for journalist and not send them the hardware weeks in advance. I know a few journalist in the business and many of them said they've had their XB1 for a couple weeks now to do reviews, but haven't seen a PS4 yet. Why is Sony hiding their PS4 system? Why aren't they sending them to journalist? DF will have to do another comparison of the XB1 & PS4 multiplat games after the PS4 actually launches, since they don't have a real PS4 yet either. They are still using the beta devkits. They already have final XB1 systems.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Holy shit you guys are ridiculous with this shit.

ChiefFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12  Edited By ChiefFreeman
Member since 2005 • 5667 Posts

Bad, bad move on Sony's part. Really bad. This has me worried, since I pre-ordered a PS4.

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

Lem support group thread.

Sad that the only ammo they have is Sony putting their console under a table instead of on top.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

they're probably running it off a PS4, they're probably just hiding some kind of cooling system under there

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

I guess all lems can do at this point is pray something goes wrong with the PS4.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

loving all the conclusions maybe sony are just trying a different approach, due to all the problems last time, shortage of consoles anyone??? maybe there just holding out so they have enough, will see less than 2weeks to go.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Chutebox said:

It's like they literally go up and down a list of possible ps4 showings and use it as ammo.

Because that's all they can do right now, lol. So sad.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

Didn't the other thread have the exact same thing and got proven wrong? Why did they make a new thread. Lems are tryhards

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Yeah I read the OP and post the pic. Then I went back and read the thread to see it is nothing more than one big lem circle jerk.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackace

@majesticshea said:

Sad that the only ammo they have is Sony putting their console under a table instead of on top.

Tell that to Sony. Why are they hiding their system from the public? They've never done this before. At least not for this length of time. It basically means the games are still running on devkits at these shows. That's the only reason to keep them hidden. Not shipping them to journalist before the system launches is unheard of.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

It's like they literally go up and down a list of possible ps4 showings and use it as ammo.

I think lems are loving your damage control. lol!! You're a sad bias trolling cow with no life. Move along little boy.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

This obviously means that your Ps4 will explode the second you turn it on.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blackace

Nov 15 is going to be fun. I'm sure all our questions will be answered on that day.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

@blackace said:

@timbers_WSU said:

That's the other thing that baffles me. I've never seen a company do a REVIEW EVENT for journalist and not send them the hardware weeks in advance. I know a few journalist in the business and many of them said they've had their XB1 for a couple weeks now to do reviews, but haven't seen a PS4 yet. Why is Sony hiding their PS4 system? Why aren't they sending them to journalist? DF will have to do another comparison of the XB1 & PS4 multiplat games after the PS4 actually launches, since they don't have a real PS4 yet either. They are still using the beta devkits. They already have final XB1 systems.

These two posts show just how badly lems are getting owned nowadays.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blackace

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@timbers_WSU said:

Who's a lem? I'm a manticore. I play everything. Dodging the questions with no solid answers or links, proves you're just another bias troll with nothing intelligent to add to the topic. lol!! Move along little boy.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Chutebox

Nevermind that PS4s are on display in Kiosks, but this is stolen from the other thread: Link

OP can go back to acting like he isn't a lem now.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By StriateEnd

@blackace said:

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@timbers_WSU said:

Who's a lem? I'm a manticore. I play everything. Dodging the questions with no solid answers or links, proves you're just another bias troll with nothing intelligent to add to the topic. lol!! Move along little boy.

Everybody and their mother knows you are a hardcore lem. Stop lying and embrace it!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator  Online
Member since 2009 • 22676 Posts

@Chutebox: no different than cow logic brah... You know this.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Chutebox

@TheEroica said:

@Chutebox: no different than cow logic brah... You know this.

Oh, I know. All these idiots are the same.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 blackace

@Chutebox said:

Nevermind that PS4s are on display in Kiosks, but this is stolen from the other thread: Link

Yes, and the PS4 are still hidden behind a wall and no one is able to verify anything. I have a PS4 preordered dummy. I also play Diablo 3, GW2 and Planetside 2 on PC. It's not an act. I own ALL the playstation and Xbox systems. I've been gaming longer then you I'm sure.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

@danabo said:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/wa01vf/annoyed-gamer-growing-concerns-for-the-playstation-4

"It's easier to find a unicorn that shit's gold than a retail PS4..." lol

Seriously though, he says that he's hearing from several sources that the retail PS4's are overheating. That would suck if this is true...

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@blackace said:

@majesticshea said:

Tell that to Sony. Why are they hiding their system from the public? They've never done this before. At least not for this length of time. It basically means the games are still running on devkits at these shows. That's the only reason to keep them hidden. Not shipping them to journalist before the system launches is unheard of.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

I think lems are loving your damage control. lol!! You're a sad bias trolling cow with no life. Move along little boy.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Chutebox

@blackace said:

@Chutebox said:

Yes, and the PS4 are still hidden behind a wall and no one is able to verify anything. I have a PS4 preordered dummy. I also play Diablo 3, GW2 and Planetside 2 on PC. It's not an act. I own ALL the playstation and Xbox systems. I've been gaming longer then you I'm sure.

I know it's not an act, it's who you are. There is literally zero evidence Sony is hiding anything. There are systems out there with kiosks and the link shown. Nothing will be good enough for people like you. Get over it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackace

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@timbers_WSU said:

Everybody and their mother knows you are a hardcore lem. Stop lying and embrace it!

Hating COWS does not make me a lem. Sorry to disappoint you.

Soo Cyoot!

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

You physically hate users that refuse your shit logic on a message board? Some life bro.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

@superclocked said:

@danabo said:

"It's easier to find a unicorn that shit's gold than a retail PS4..." lol

Seriously though, he says that he's hearing from several sources that the retail PS4's are overheating. That would suck if this is true...

It's certainly odd.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 superclocked

@Chutebox said:

2:37 - He says that the debug units look identical to retail PS4's..

3:10 - Several sources claim that the retail PS4's are overheating... Oo

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#40 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Ugh, some days this board needs news to generate topics worth creating, and today is one of those days.

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41 MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

BlackAce you aren't a manticore. You once said Killzone SF doesn't look much better than titanfall.

You said the resolutions between the Xbox and PS4 were only different because the drivers weren't optimized for the one. (This is after you were proven wrong about before the confirmation of cod being the same resolution on the One/PS4)

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chutebox

@superclocked said:

@Chutebox said:

So which is it? Claiming that those are debug ps4s yet they say retail ps4s are overheating.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Chutebox

@superclocked: Just watched the video and the guy has zero proof for anything. Nothing.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@blackace: Yet ac4 hasn't been reviewed on x1 nor has BF4.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 StriateEnd

@blackace said:

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@timbers_WSU said:

That + praising everything MS + praising nothing but MS = Lem.

Everybody knows it.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 superclocked

@Chutebox said:

@superclocked said:

@Chutebox said:

So which is it? Claiming that those are debug ps4s yet they say retail ps4s are overheating.

I was presenting both ideas. I could care less about the kiosks, but I want to know if the retail units are overheating...

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 superclocked

@Chutebox said:

@superclocked: Just watched the video and the guy has zero proof for anything. Nothing.

Yeah, I'm hoping that he's just pissed about not getting a debug unit to review. There was a guy on a couple of days ago claiming that a PS4 kiosk in Germany died in 2 days. I never did call that number that he gave to find out for sure. I want to call it now, but I don't feel like digging through old posts for it...

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#49  Edited By timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@StriateEnd said:

@blackace said:

@timbers_WSU said:

That + praising everything MS + praising nothing but MS = Lem.

Everybody knows it.

Honestly? Who gives a **** if he is a Lem or Manticore? Everyone hates Cows. I have had Sony machines from the beginning and I can't stand them either.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chutebox

@superclocked said:

@Chutebox said:

Yeah, I'm hoping that he's just pissed about not getting a debug unit to review. There was a guy on a couple of days ago claiming that a PS4 kiosk in Germany died in 2 days. I never did call that number that he gave to find out for sure. I want to call it now, but I don't feel like digging through old posts for it...

I seriously, seriously doubt Sony would be stupid enough to push something out that was dying that soon. They'd literally be done if they did what MS did with 360.