Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

via Joystiq.

Not surprised by this. Our North-American friends probably have no idea how it is here, in The Old World. There aren't that many PS bundles -- in fact, there are far more Xbox One bundles at lower prices -- and yet, this thing is (almost literally) flying off the shelves.

Guess we won't be seeing a sudden change in consumer mentality outside of the UK, this gen.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

the world can't wait to jump on the **** free speech bandwagon.

please, give them all your money.

what the **** do you care about supporting cowards?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5b0367b217732
@Riverwolf007 said:

the world can't wait to jump on the **** free speach bandwagon.

Ooooook then...

*slowly walks away*

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Well that escalated quickly

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Sounds more like pre-emptive damage control by Sony for the ownage in December. Outside of the UK the big three markets are Germany, France and Spain. They only play FIFA

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Not too surprised. They've been having some neat bundles as of late. They have one with TLOU:R, DC and LBP3 for 450€, which is a pretty sweet deal!

Sort of also related: The WiiU's in my area have (finally) started selling at a decent pace. Over the past week I've seen more people buying WiiU's than in the entire year. It doesn't mean nothing more than that though, it's just an anedoctal evidence from my local area.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Riverwolf007

@hernandezzzz: yeah man look.

i'm sorry to come in and be a dick in your topic about how awesome and successful sony is but i'm going to ridicule them as a bunch of punk ass cowards that cave at the slightest threat forever now.

them, amc and regal may never see another penny from me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib

@Riverwolf007 said:

i'm sorry to come in and be a dick in your topic about how awesome and successful sony is but i'm going to ridicule them as a bunch of punk ass cowards that cave at the slightest threat forever now.

you gotta include the malls as well

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

SONY is on a ROLL, damn.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Riverwolf007

@lostrib said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

you gotta include the malls as well

i have not been in a mall in over a decade but yeah them too as soon as i learn how they are connected.

what did they do?

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

I don't think that's a good thing.

I'd rather a consumer base be more willing to change and buy other products based on quality and value instead of just blindly following brand names.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Sales will go even more crazy in 2015 when Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 come

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Riverwolf007

@Heil68 said:

SONY is on a ROLL, damn.

lulz, yeah, call them butter.

because they melt at the first sign of any heat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732

In Portugal and Spain there's also a bundle with GTA V and the black PS4 for 400€. But it's sold out on several places already.

Still, the 370€ Xbox bundle with FIFA 15 should be selling a lot better -- not gonna lie, we love our football -- I think. I see piles and piles of them on every major outlet...

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#16 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Riverwolf007: reallt, what the hell does Sony pictures have to do with the playstation division? Nothing. Just like windows phone doesn't matter to the Xbox division.

That and the fact that 4 of the main theatres refused to play son's film, and u are blaming sony? Wtf... you think they were happy about that? Blame the puss es who own those theatres for think I g north Korea could actually do something... but no, I think you just hate Sony like you did last gen... just like some others here and their at army who has too much time on their hands.

Bottom line though is Sony pictures =! Playstation

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Sure Sony

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

OOHHH. You are mad about the movie pulling thing. Gotcha.

I was all confused before. Anger acknowledged - carry on, brother!

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Riverwolf007

@Midnightshade29: yeah, i hate them so much i have owned every previous sony console at some point and have a house full of sony products.

also i addressed the other companies that are at fault here.

the bottom line here is if you support any division you support them all.

the money goes to cowards that put cash and or fear before free speech no matter how you want to slice it.

you are welcome to justify anything you want but in the end you now support a company that can be terrorized into pulling their products.

free speech is a pretty delicate thing. you start picking away at it and compromising even a bit and you jeopardize the whole thing.

but yeah. lets keep this on a i hate sony level. if that is enough for you to feel better then have at it.

i'm sure that this hugely successful attack will only discourage future threats when someone gets offended about content and decides to threaten a company to get what they want.

that's how it works right?

something works like a charm and then nobody ever tries it again?

congrats sony.

you have achieved peace in our time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

I want to point out this entire fiasco is upsetting as I'm a big believer in free speech. HOWEVER, you are directing the anger towards Sony when it's the Terrorists fault...not to mention Sony was last to acquiesce when they realized their movie was going to fail due to multiple theatre chains pulling the film. Sony already spent over $20 million on advertising and an estimated $40 to make the movie. They were invested in showing their product. Regal and AMC (& other theatre chains like Carmike, Cineplex, Bow Tie, Cinemark, etc) already said they wouldn't air the film. The film would have done poorly without all the major theaters airing it not to mention the risk of potential lawsuits if there was an actual terrorist strike in a theatre. Sony Pictures was victimized for daring to create and green light this project with North Korea as a subject. It could have been any film studio/company. Sony Pictures didn’t pull the movie because they were scared; they pulled the movie because all the theaters said they were not going to run it. Sony Pictures said they were not going to run it because they talked to their lawyers and those lawyers said if somebody dies in one of these screenings, then Sony was going to be responsible.. It's best that they scrap it to avoid any possible future controversy. You are spinning this terrorist event towards some sort of odd vendetta against Sony (which on SW you have demonstrated) but it seems to me you don't have all the facts. You are blaming the victim for a cowardly act of terrorism and you are scapegoating Sony when the theatres stood up and closed out this movie. Let me break it down by explaining how huge AMC and REGAL are and then show you other chains that scrapped the movie. Sony was unable to convince any of these chains to reverse their decision and it was a domino effect as more and more chains hopped on the "safety of the citizens" bandwagon.

AMC is an international company with that sees 200 million guests annually through the doors of its more than 300 locations.

Regal is the United States largest movie chain.

Here's a timeline:

Carmike theatres became the first theater chain to scrap showing The Interview. It was a PR move and other chains saw it also as a way to guarantee their guests safety.

Next, AMC and Cineplex has made their pulling of The Interview official.

Next, Regal and Cinemark pulled the film.

Next, Bow Tie Cinemas and Carmike Cinemas that they also are pulling the movie.

Eventually, Sony had no choice but to pull the movie rather than show it in a few tiny theatres.

There's more: Paramount Cancels ‘Team America’ Showings, Theaters Say. No one wants to take on North Korea now.

George Clooney is speaking up on the matter and here's what he had to say yesterday:

https://deadline.com/2014/12/george-clooney-sony-hollywood-cowardice-north-korea-cyberattack-petition-1201329988/

---

George Clooney has the answer. The most powerful people in Hollywood were so fearful to place themselves in the cross hairs of hackers that they all refused to sign a simple petition of support that Clooney and his agent, CAA’s Bryan Lourd, circulated to the top people in film, TV, records and other areas. Not a single person would sign. Here, Clooney discusses the petition and how it is just part of many frightening ramifications that we are all just coming to grips with.

DEADLINE: How could this have happened, that terrorists achieved their aim of cancelling a major studio film? We watched it unfold, but how many people realized that Sony legitimately was under attack?

GEORGE CLOONEY: A good portion of the press abdicated its real duty. They played the fiddle while Rome burned. There was a real story going on. With just a little bit of work, you could have found out that it wasn’t just probably North Korea; it was North Korea. The Guardians of Peace is a phrase that Nixon used when he visited China. When asked why he was helping South Korea, he said it was because we are the Guardians of Peace. Here, we’re talking about an actual country deciding what content we’re going to have. This affects not just movies, this affects every part of business that we have. That’s the truth. What happens if a newsroom decides to go with a story, and a country or an individual or corporation decides they don’t like it? Forget the hacking part of it. You have someone threaten to blow up buildings, and all of a sudden everybody has to bow down. Sony didn’t pull the movie because they were scared; they pulled the movie because all the theaters said they were not going to run it. And they said they were not going to run it because they talked to their lawyers and those lawyers said if somebody dies in one of these, then you’re going to be responsible.

We have a new paradigm, a new reality, and we’re going to have to come to real terms with it all the way down the line. This was a dumb comedy that was about to come out. With the First Amendment, you’re never protecting Jefferson; it’s usually protecting some guy who’s burning a flag or doing something stupid. This is a silly comedy, but the truth is, what it now says about us is a whole lot. We have a responsibility to stand up against this. That’s not just Sony, but all of us, including my good friends in the press who have the responsibility to be asking themselves: What was important? What was the important story to be covering here? The hacking is terrible because of the damage they did to all those people. Their medical records, that is a horrible thing, their Social Security numbers. Then, to turn around and threaten to blow people up and kill people, and just by that threat alone we change what we do for a living, that’s the actual definition of terrorism.

DEADLINE: I’ve been chasing the story of the petition you were circulating for a week now. Where is it, and how were these terrorists able to isolate Sony from the herd and make them so vulnerable?

CLOONEY: Here’s the brilliant thing they did. You embarrass them first, so that no one gets on your side. After the Obama joke, no one was going to get on the side of Amy, and so suddenly, everyone ran for the hills. Look, I can’t make an excuse for that joke, it is what it is, a terrible mistake. Having said that, it was used as a weapon of fear, not only for everyone to disassociate themselves from Amy but also to feel the fear themselves. They know what they themselves have written in their emails, and they’re afraid.

DEADLINE: What happened when you sent the petition, and who did you ask to sign it?

CLOONEY: It was a large number of people. It was sent to basically the heads of every place. They told Bryan Lourd, “I can’t sign this.” What? How can you not sign this? I’m not going to name anyone, that’s not what I’m here to do, but nobody signed the letter, which I’ll read to you right now.

On November 24 of this year, Sony Pictures was notified that it was the victim of a cyber attack, the effects of which is the most chilling and devastating of any cyber attack in the history of our country. Personal information including Social Security numbers, email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers and the full texts of emails of tens of thousands of Sony employees was leaked online in an effort to scare and terrorize these workers. The hackers have made both demands and threats. The demand that Sony halt the release of its upcoming comedy The Interview, a satirical film about North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. Their threats vary from personal—you better behave wisely—to threatening physical harm—not only you but your family is in danger. North Korea has not claimed credit for the attack but has praised the act, calling it a righteous deed and promising merciless measures if the film is released. Meanwhile the hackers insist in their statement that what they’ve done so far is only a small part of our further plan. This is not just an attack on Sony. It involves every studio, every network, every business and every individual in this country. That is why we fully support Sony’s decision not to submit to these hackers’ demands. We know that to give in to these criminals now will open the door for any group that would threaten freedom of expression, privacy and personal liberty. We hope these hackers are brought to justice but until they are, we will not stand in fear. We will stand together.

DEADLINE: That doesn’t sound like a hard paper to sign.

CLOONEY: All that it is basically saying is, we’re not going to give in to a ransom. As we watched one group be completely vilified, nobody stood up. Nobody took that stand. Now, I say this is a situation we are going to have to come to terms with, a new paradigm and a new way of handling our business. Because this could happen to an electric company, a car company, a newsroom. It could happen to anybody.

DEADLINE: You said you won’t name names, but how many people were asked and refused to sign?

CLOONEY: It was a fairly large number. Having put together telethons where you have to get all the networks on board to do the telethon at the same time, the truth is once you get one or two, then everybody gets on board. It is a natural progression. So here, you get the first couple of people to sign it and … well, nobody wanted to be the first to sign on. Now, this isn’t finger-pointing on that. This is just where we are right now, how scared this industry has been made. Quite honestly, this would happen in any industry. I don’t know what the answer is, but what happened here is part of a much larger deal. A huge deal. And people are still talking about dumb emails.

Understand what is going on right now, because the world just changed on your watch, and you weren’t even paying attention.

A LOT MORE IN THE LINK.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Riverwolf007

@SolidTy: i'm blaming them too.

but if this was just about theater losses sony would not have cancelled the on demand releases.

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/sony-has-no-further-release-plans-for-the-interview-1201382167/

hell, they may not have lost much at all if sony was portrayed as a defender of free speech.

people would have tuned into on demand in record numbers just to rub n. koreas nose in this.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

"Also in the interview, House said strong demand for the PS4 this holiday may make it tough to find a console Europe. "If I look at Europe I think it is potentially, for the second year running, going to be quite inventory challenged," he said, noting that you still should be able to find a console."

I love PR.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 B4X

@Riverwolf007 said:

but if this was just about theater losses sony would not have cancelled the on demand releases.

hell, they may not have lost much at all if sony was portrayed as a defender of free speech.

people would have tuned into on demand in record numbers just to rub n. koreas nose in this.

Sometimes the terrorist win bro.

Sony is starting to remind me of every French War.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@lostrib said:

Well that escalated quickly

Get out of my head! LOL

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

but if this was just sony they would not have cancelled the on demand releases.

people would have tuned into on demand in record numbers just so rub n. koreas nose in this.

Well, to be clear Sony Pictures was victimized for daring to create and green light this project with North Korea as a subject. It could have been any company. Sony Pictures didn’t pull the movie because they were scared; they pulled the movie because all the theaters said they were not going to run it. Sony Pictures said they were not going to run it because they talked to their lawyers and those lawyers said if somebody dies in one of these screenings, then Sony was going to be responsible.

As far as the On Demand releases (Sony can't force DD distribution if companies don't want the movie), we don't know what Sony Pictures is going to do yet. This entire thing is still playing out as it's all new. That is one consideration, but it may hurt the film first releasing to only those consumers. In the end, they are going to do what they want with their product and without support of the industry, they have limited options due to the terrorist threats. Right now Sony pictures is in a bind with no support.

This is just not a SW topic. This thread was about PS4 european supply and it's off the rails due to your conjecture. There are various threads in OT about this topic. This entire movie event is well beyond "lolSystem Wars" and "gaming". Trying to connect the video gaming sales to the terrorist threats of this movie's release comes off as intellectually disingenuous and it's certainly off topic. This is a massive issue involving terrorism and pointing fingers early and quickly doesn't do anything but incite more confusion and fear. If anything, you are just trying too hard to justify your years long posts against Sony with this latest terrorism event.

You are overreacting, derailing, and are way too quick to judgement. These two articles were both posted today (minutes ago):

Sony Pictures CEO: 'We have always had every desire' to release The Interview (LINK #1)

and

Sony says no online service has 'stepped forward' to distribute The Interview (LINK #2)

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Riverwolf007

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

i'm pretty sure what i am going to have to come to grips with is a future where shit can't be released 50 or 60 times a year because there will always be offensive content to someone in everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732

Not sure what that particular Sony Pictures decision has to do with the fact that the PS4 is selling like crazy in Europe, but ok, keep preaching.

For the record: I think those cyber-terrorists should go frak themselves with a large cactus.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Heil68

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

I'm going to buy some extra SONY products this weekend to show solidarity, unity and a laser like focus to commitment.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

I'm thinking about selling mine after Bloodborne... I dunno, still on the fence about it. It would be my first time ever dropping a Sony console.

It's just that between my PC and my WiiU I'm more than covered. Seriously, outside of Bloodborne there are no PS4 exclusives on the horizon that I give two shits about. Then again, knowing my luck, as soon as I ditch it they'll unveil a bunch of exclusives that I want.

Decisions, decisions. I might just wait it out until E3 and see what happens.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By B4X

@Riverwolf007 said:

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

i'm pretty sure what i am going to have to come to grips with is a future where shit can't be released 50 or 60 times a year because there will always be offensive content to someone in everything.

They have groups for that. "How dare you insult those Lammas in your movie! Oh the outrage!"

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

maybe all those ps4s will cover the cost of the interview.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: Wait until GDC/E3. We may get some news around those events. Or not, who knows :P

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Riverwolf007

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

I'm going to buy some extra SONY products this weekend to show solidarity, unity and a laser like focus to commitment.

i will be selling guardians of peace t-shirts here on the site this weekend so save some money for those.

everyone loves a winner.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

:)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

The French have been fighting hammer and tong for years.... Its only in the last 100 that they rolled over.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Heil68

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

i will be selling guardians of peace t-shirts here on the site this weekend so save some money for those.

everyone loves a winner.

As long as their state sponsored entity sure! It's all apart of the Live, Learn and Love philosophy.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By B4X

@clyde46 said:

@b4x said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

The French have been fighting hammer and tong for years.... Its only in the last 100 that they rolled over.

That is very insightful. Thank you. After the well calculated sale of the Louisiana Purchase. One of the most productive fertile lands in the world. You have to tip your hat to that massive historical blunder. Since then it's been pretty rough on the poor fellas.

You have to give credit to Sony in this instance. They outlasted France by 100 years. /s

I do expect The Statue of Liberty 2 from Sony though.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Shewgenja

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Heil68 said:

SONY is on a ROLL, damn.

lulz, yeah, call them butter.

because they melt at the first sign of any heat.

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Midnightshade29: yeah, i hate them so much i have owned every previous sony console at some point and have a house full of sony products.

also i addressed the other companies that are at fault here.

the bottom line here is if you support any division you support them all.

the money goes to cowards that put cash and or fear before free speech no matter how you want to slice it.

you are welcome to justify anything you want but in the end you now support a company that can be terrorized into pulling their products.

free speech is a pretty delicate thing. you start picking away at it and compromising even a bit and you jeopardize the whole thing.

but yeah. lets keep this on a i hate sony level. if that is enough for you to feel better then have at it.

i'm sure that this hugely successful attack will only discourage future threats when someone gets offended about content and decides to threaten a company to get what they want.

that's how it works right?

something works like a charm and then nobody ever tries it again?

congrats sony.

you have achieved peace in our time.

@b4x said:

@KBFloYd said:

maybe all those ps4s will cover the cost of the interview.

Now that we have that out of the way...

Loading Video...

Lamest attempt by a faction to derail a thread in the history of ever.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By B4X

@Shewgenja:

@b4x said:

"Also in the interview, House said strong demand for the PS4 this holiday may make it tough to find a console Europe. "If I look at Europe I think it is potentially, for the second year running, going to be quite inventory challenged," he said, noting that you still should be able to find a console."

I love PR.

It's not all bad.

#sonyhack is just kind of a thing right now. I'm sure it will all blow over in about 10 years.

EDIT: You know after the Congressional hearings, Lawsuits... and such.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Its been a year. If its a demand issue then its sony's fault.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By B4X

@daious said:

Its been a year. If its a demand issue then its sony's fault.

There is no demand issue, it's PR. Same shit as when Trenton said he would give a thousand dollars if you could find a PS3 on a store shelf.

If there was a demand issue. Don't you think it would trickle over into America during the Holiday season. Maybe there is who knows.

I'm calling BS though.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By B4X

@freedomfreak:

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shewgenja

ITT:

Lems feeling the pain as Europe is a bigger market for videogames than the US.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5b0367b217732

Damn... my milkshake brings all the lems to the yard.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

@hernandezzzz said:

via Joystiq.

Not surprised by this. Our North-American friends probably have no idea how it is here, in The Old World. There aren't that many PS bundles -- in fact, there are far more Xbox One bundles at lower prices -- and yet, this thing is (almost literally) flying off the shelves.

Guess we won't be seeing a sudden change in consumer mentality outside of the UK, this gen.

Flying off shelves? Hardly lol

Oh UK... ... is this the European equivalent of this?

UK lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lostrib
@Shewgenja said:

ITT:

Lems feeling the pain as Europe is a bigger market for videogames than the US.

Is that really all that surprising?Europe has a population of like 700+ million

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@hernandezzzz said:

via Joystiq.

Is this what "ghostwarrior" was yapping about? We have plenty PS4 here in the U.S. we can ship 300K to Europe in time for X-Mas. U.S. is definitely a larger market when it comes to console games and software. There are more PS4/XB1 sold in the U.S. then what has been sold in Europe. Same goes with the software. Europe is probably a larger market when it comes to PC games. XB1 are more expensive in most European countries then PS4's.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

Free speech does NOT apply to private entities. They can make their own decisions. Civics class fail.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
@blackace said:

@hernandezzzz said:

via Joystiq.

Is this what "ghostwarrior" was yapping about? We have plenty PS4 here in the U.S. we can ship 300K to Europe in time for X-Mas. U.S. is definitely a larger market when it comes to console games and software. There are more PS4/XB1 sold in the U.S. then what has been sold in Europe. Same goes with the software. Europe is probably a larger market when it comes to PC games. XB1 are more expensive in most European countries then PS4's.

Don't really give a crap which market is larger, to be honest. It doesn't change the fact that Europe is almost entirely dominated by Sony.

PS: That last part of your post is bullshit. Sorry, don't know how else to put it. The Black Xbox + FIFA and White Xbox + Sunset Overdrive bundles are the cheapest. I know that because I order stuff from Amazon.es and Amazon.de all the time...