PS4 and Xbox One Information Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Xbox One

hi-852-xbox-one-rtxzvbb.jpg

Launch Price:

• US Price:$499.99
  • EU Price: 499
  • UK Price: £429
  • Austrailia Price: $599.99
  • Japan Price: Not officially announced, hower launch is late 2014

Includes:

• Xbox One
  • Kinect sensor
  • Xbox One Controller
  • HDMI Cable

*Xbox One Demisions:

• Width: 13.5"
  • Length: 10.4"
  • Height: 3.2"

Xbox One Specs:

• AMD Jaguar x86 8 Core CPU
  • AMD GCN 768 SPU
  • 8GB DDR3 2133MHz (5GB for Gaming, 3GB for OS)
  • 32MB eSRAM
  • 500 GB Hard Drive
  • Blu-Ray Drive
  • 802.11n Wireless with Wi-Fi Direct
  • Gigabit Ethernet
  • HDMI in and out
  • 3 USB 3.0 ports
  • SPDIF output
  • IR output
--

Does Xbox One require an internet connection?

• "After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360."

Will I be able to buy, sell, trade, lend Xbox One games in the same fashion I am accustomed to on consoles?

• "There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360."

Can I download games on day one?

• "...you can also download games from Xbox Live on day of release. If you choose to download your games, you will be able to play them offline just like you do today. Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions."

Is Kinect always watching me?

• In short: No. 
  • In long: Kinect can be turned off, muted or paused. "You are in control of what Kinect can see and hear". "By design, you will determine how responsive and personalized your Xbox One is to you and your family during setup. The system will navigate you through key privacy options, like automatic or manual sign in, privacy settings, and clear notifications about how data is used. When Xbox One is on and youre simply having a conversation in your living room, your conversation is not being recorded or uploaded."

Has the price of Xbox Live changed?

• "We are bringing the Xbox Live Gold membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One starting at the same $5 per month for a one-year membership"
  • "Your primary Xbox Live Gold membership also travels with you to any Xbox One system."

*Xbox One deminsions are a calculation based on the size of the USB on the back side of the console  

xbox-back.jpeg

_____--_____

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 R3FURBISHED

PS4

ps4_box11.jpg

Launch Price:

• US Price: $399.99
  • EU Price: 399
  • UK Price: £349
  • Austrailia Price: $549
  • Japan Price: No official price, but expected to launch in 2014

Includes:

• PlayStation 4 console
  • DualShock 4 controller
  • Mono earphone featuring inline microphone
  • USB-Mini B cable (used to charge the DualShock 4)
  • HDMI cable
  • Power cable
  • 'Welcome to the World of PlayStation' PS4 Quick Start Guide

PS4 Demisions:

• Width: 10.8"
  • Length: 12"
  • Height: 2"

PS4 Specs:

• Single-chip custom processor
  • CPU: low power x86-64 AMD Jaguar, 8 cores
  • GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon Graphics Core Next engine
  • 8GB GDDR5
  • Built-in Hard Disk Drive
  • BD 6xCAV
  • DVD 8xCAV
  • Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0), AUX
  • Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
  • IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)
  • HDMI
  • Digital Output (optical)

--

Where is the PlayStation Eye?

• PS Eye is still available and is a $60 add-on.

Is PS+ mandatory in the same way Xbox Live Gold is?

• In short: Yes and No
  • In long: "Gamers must hold a PlayStation Plus subscription to play PlayStation 4 titles online".
  • To expand even further:
    • PS Plus is not needed for cross game chat or other media functions such as Netflix or Flickster.
    • MMOs and Free-to-play games are also unaffected.
    • One subscription gives access to Plus for all accounts on the system.
    • They are going to continue to support the Instant Games collection system, with a new PS4 game available every month.
    • It will cost $50, or $5 per month, which is similar to the current costs.

Can I download games on day one?

• "Sony will now be continuing that strategy with the PlayStation 4, where every title will hit the PSN day one."

original.jpg

___

So I tried to gather everything in one spot, using facts and quotes from the creators themselves whenever possible. If there is anything I missed or anything that needs expanding upon please tell me and it will be incorporated into the thread.

Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts
You forgot that the PS4 requires a memory not not not a memory card to run games. It requires a memory card in general which is ver sad, notice the memory card bottom right.:
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Great post man, thanks.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 R3FURBISHED

You forgot that the PS4 requires a memory not not not a memory card to run games. It requires a memory card in general which is ver sad, notice the memory card bottom right.NationProtector

go away. or....

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 R3FURBISHED

Both Microsoft and Sony have been relatively open about their consoles thus far, with Sony being a bit more so. Finding specs, accurate deminsions and such was considerably easier for the PS4.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
All I need to know is that.... The Quad is ready.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
[QUOTE="NationProtector"]You forgot that the PS4 requires a memory not not not a memory card to run games. It requires a memory card in general which is ver sad, notice the memory card bottom right.:

You idiot, that clearly says "quick start guide" near the bottom, below the logo. If your going to try to spread misinformation, do better. Good thread overall, TC.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 R3FURBISHED

[QUOTE="NationProtector"]You forgot that the PS4 requires a memory not not not a memory card to run games. It requires a memory card in general which is ver sad, notice the memory card bottom right.: darkspineslayer
You idiot, that clearly says "quick start guide" near the bottom, below the logo. If your going to try to spread misinformation, do better. Good thread overall, TC.

The 'Welcome to the World of PlayStation' PS4 Quick Start Guide -- Kinda sounds like what Microsoft is offering when you start up the first time X One just in packet form.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="NationProtector"]You forgot that the PS4 requires a memory not not not a memory card to run games. It requires a memory card in general which is ver sad, notice the memory card bottom right.: R3FURBISHED

The 'Welcome to the World of PlayStation' PS4 Quick Start Guide -- Kinda sounds like what Microsoft is offering when you start up the first time X One just in packet form.

They've included an all too fancy instruction manual in the last several systems too. Because setting a language and a clock apparently needs to be spelled out in comforting, motherly speech for some people.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 R3FURBISHED

They've included an all too fancy instruction manual in the last several systems too. Because setting a language and a clock apparently needs to be spelled out in comforting, motherly speech for some people.darkspineslayer

Yup, it extends past Sony as well: Also, similar to today, playing disc based games will require that the disc be in the tray.

Microsoft explaining the new DRM/used game policies

Far_RockNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Far_RockNYC
Member since 2012 • 1244 Posts

So I tried to gather everything in one spot, using facts and quotes from the creators themselves whenever possible. If there is anything I missed or anything that needs expanding upon please tell me and it will be incorporated into the thread.

R3FURBISHED

good job

Far_RockNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Far_RockNYC
Member since 2012 • 1244 Posts

SO both systems are HDMI only? 

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 R3FURBISHED

SO both systems are HDMI only? 

Far_RockNYC
yes
ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts
Nice post TC. I didn't realize how great the size difference was. Looks like the PS4 has done a better job design wise with heat vetilation.
voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 voicereason
Member since 2013 • 321 Posts
There is this  Then the fact PS4 is still 100$ cheaper to boot Go home xbox, you're drunk
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#17 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Getting both at launch, but thanks for the info, both systems sound great so far.

voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 voicereason
 Have to keep that in mind as well
tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6186 Posts
[QUOTE="voicereason"] Have to keep that in mind as well

So you all going to part company with your Apple and Google products?? Didn't think so, its very sad you use it as an excuse to badger the Xbox One.
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Nice post TC. I didn't realize how great the size difference was. Looks like the PS4 has done a better job design wise with heat vetilation.ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Last month Wired.com had photos showing the Xbox One apart and it had a huge Heatsink/Fan. Also the Xbox One has a bigger case and has vents on top and on the sides. 

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Have to keep that in mind as wellvoicereason
While I am in no way excusing MS for this but you do know many companies are involved with NSA Prism data gathering. One example is facebook was one of the companies and look how much Facebook is intergarated into PS3. There is also companies like Google and Verizon which you probably access. Also it is not even like they have a choice since it was all court ordered and they are forced to do it. The government is to blame really.

voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 voicereason
Remember this lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw That is still Microsoft's intention. Dont let E3 fool you. Look at how Microsoft abandoned the xbox and the xbox 360 half way into the gen once they were already able to sucker Americans and UK citizens into buying them Sony supports their consoles until the very end. Look at how the PS3 just got a fresh ground breaking new exclusive in The Last of Us etc (Last of Us is one of the best games of all time. You can ONLY get games like it on Playstation) Not only that, but once Microsoft is able to sucker in unkowing gamers again, whats to stop Microsoft from re-adopting their anti-consumer policies? Microsoft was already willing to go that far with all of their anti-consumer policies in the first place. They only backed down because we fought them back... They WILL try it again when you dont suspect it. Where as Sony has NEVER tried the same. Sony has been with gamers since day one and have never needed to flip flop like Microsoft has. Remember all of that Then there is the fact the PS4 is 50% more powerful yet 100$ cheaper Also the fact the PS4 has a stable of awesome first party playstation developers who love games who are making games for gamers on it. It makes no sense how any one can opt for the weaker more expensive xbox which has less and worse exclusives etc (just Gears/Halo/Forza) PS4 all the way. If you are an actual fan of GAMING, no body but Sony has you covered with the PS4.... Sony ensured that the PS4 was made by gamers FOR GAMERS from the start. Thats a beautiful thing Sony is the only one who has been supporting core gamers, so IF you are a core gamer it would be preposterous to support anybody else but Sony and Sony's stellar first party studios  ^ and that will ring true through out the whole gen While remember how we talked about how Microsoft always drops support once they got what they need from you I end with this.... If you are an xbot who has begun to see the shinning beacon of light in GAMING that is the Playstation by Sony, then its NOT to late to switch over to the good side of GAMING. I say to you hurry now my friend!!!! Sony and the Playstation family of developers and fans will always accept you and welcome you with open arms. But you must confess your gaming sins and rebuke the devil that is Microsoft!  Let go of all that anger, accept SONY and you will be rewarded with the games!
voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 voicereason

[QUOTE="voicereason"] Have to keep that in mind as wellCanYouDiglt

While I am in no way excusing MS for this but you do know many companies are involved with NSA Prism data gathering. One example is facebook was one of the companies and look how much Facebook is intergarated into PS3. There is also companies like Google and Verizon which you probably access. Also it is not even like they have a choice since it was all court ordered and they are forced to do it. The government is to blame really.

You Microsoft apologists are insane I dont care about facebook or about any other company who has signed We are talking about Microsoft. What others have done doesnt excuse Microsoft from what Microsoft has been doing and is still doing. That is a fallacy Thats like saying, "who cares if that guy murdered your brother, you see that other guy over there, he is a murderer too so we should let your brothers murderer off the hook etc" NO we arent going to let Microsoft off the hook.... And the fact is Microsoft WAS one of the first to sign up for PRISM. Microsoft IS THE BIGGEST supporter of spying on you. Microsoft is the BIGGEST signee of PRISM F@ck Microsoft. I intend to NEVER buy a product from Microsoft I wont need to either way because the PS4 does everything better for less.... The PS4 is more powerful, playstation exclusives have always dominated and will continue to... It doesnt even stop there...... The PS4 will have the same entertainmemt features the xbone has except unlike Microsoft, Sony will still KEEP the MAIN focus of the PS4 on GAMES and on gamers (like Sony always has) And all of that with the PS4 will cost you 100$ less Forget the xbone.... Im not going to put up with Microsoft's b.s WHEN there is a better in every way yet cheaper alternative in the PS4
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

You MS haters are pathetic. MS and google are suing the government to clear their names. They did not know the spy program was going on and they had to give the data to the goverment when they issued a court order to do so. 

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="voicereason"] Have to keep that in mind as wellvoicereason

You Microsoft apologists are insane I dont care about facebook or about any other company who has signed We are talking about Microsoft. What others have done doesnt excuse Microsoft from what Microsoft has been doing and is still doing. That is a fallacy Thats like saying, "who cares if that guy murdered your brother, you see that other guy over there, he is a murderer too so we should let your brothers murderer off the hook etc" NO we arent going to let Microsoft off the hook.... And the fact is Microsoft WAS one of the first to sign up for PRISM. Microsoft IS THE BIGGEST supporter of spying on you. Microsoft is the BIGGEST signee of PRISM F@ck Microsoft. I intend to NEVER buy a product from Microsoft I wont beed to either way because the PS4 does everything better for less.... The PS4 is more powerful, playstation exclusives have always dominated and will continue to... It doesnt even stop there...... The PS4 will have the same entertainmemt features the xbone has except unlike Microsoft, Sony will still KEEP the MAIN focus of the PS4 on GAMES and on gamers (like Sony always has) And all of that with the PS4 will cost you 100$ less Forget the xbone.... Im not going to put up with Microsoft's b.s WHEN there is a better in every way yet cheaper alternative in the PS4

Now I see the way you type that you are Brofist and you are beyond talking to. The fact you had to create so many accounts to ban dodge shows you are a worthless forum poster.

voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 voicereason

[QUOTE="voicereason"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]While I am in no way excusing MS for this but you do know many companies are involved with NSA Prism data gathering. One example is facebook was one of the companies and look how much Facebook is intergarated into PS3. There is also companies like Google and Verizon which you probably access. Also it is not even like they have a choice since it was all court ordered and they are forced to do it. The government is to blame really.

CanYouDiglt

You Microsoft apologists are insane I dont care about facebook or about any other company who has signed We are talking about Microsoft. What others have done doesnt excuse Microsoft from what Microsoft has been doing and is still doing. That is a fallacy Thats like saying, "who cares if that guy murdered your brother, you see that other guy over there, he is a murderer too so we should let your brothers murderer off the hook etc" NO we arent going to let Microsoft off the hook.... And the fact is Microsoft WAS one of the first to sign up for PRISM. Microsoft IS THE BIGGEST supporter of spying on you. Microsoft is the BIGGEST signee of PRISM F@ck Microsoft. I intend to NEVER buy a product from Microsoft I wont beed to either way because the PS4 does everything better for less.... The PS4 is more powerful, playstation exclusives have always dominated and will continue to... It doesnt even stop there...... The PS4 will have the same entertainmemt features the xbone has except unlike Microsoft, Sony will still KEEP the MAIN focus of the PS4 on GAMES and on gamers (like Sony always has) And all of that with the PS4 will cost you 100$ less Forget the xbone.... Im not going to put up with Microsoft's b.s WHEN there is a better in every way yet cheaper alternative in the PS4

Now I see the way you type that you are Brofist and you are beyond talking to. The fact you had to create so many accounts to ban dodge shows you are a worthless forum poster.

What i said stands. Xbots like you are truly insane. You are lost
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Good job TC

scorpion226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 scorpion226
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

R3FURBISHED
Hi Refurbished can you please put on your information thread in regards to xbox one and playstation 4 price for Australians are as follows Playstation 4 is $549 and Xbox one is $599 these are prices that 3 of our biggest tech stores which are Harvey Norman, Dick Smith and EB games are offering us Australians,Can you put the prices I have stated along side the prices you have stated as those are general prices for Europe,England and United states.
KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#29 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

So X1 comes with no recharge cable (controller still got double AA's lol), no mic (you need to buy an adapter to use your own LOL),...... does it at least have the power cord to connect to the EXTERNAL power brick? xD We also cant forget the weaker specs.

All for $100 more! :lol:

Szminsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Szminsky
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

Buying a PS4 definetly, maybe 4-6 months in its cycle. X1 is a no-go however, I will not forget how they tried to f*ck us over with that thing. 

voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 voicereason

So X1 comes with no recharge cable (controller still got double AA's lol), no mic (you need to buy an adapter to use your own LOL),...... does it at least have the power cord to connect to the EXTERNAL power brick? xD We also cant forget the weaker specs.

All for $100 more! :lol:

KillzoneSnake
MUCH less weaker specs too
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
There's a lot of info missing there.
tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tdkmillsy
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="voicereason"] Have to keep that in mind as wellvoicereason

You Microsoft apologists are insane I dont care about facebook or about any other company who has signed We are talking about Microsoft. What others have done doesnt excuse Microsoft from what Microsoft has been doing and is still doing. That is a fallacy Thats like saying, "who cares if that guy murdered your brother, you see that other guy over there, he is a murderer too so we should let your brothers murderer off the hook etc" NO we arent going to let Microsoft off the hook.... And the fact is Microsoft WAS one of the first to sign up for PRISM. Microsoft IS THE BIGGEST supporter of spying on you. Microsoft is the BIGGEST signee of PRISM F@ck Microsoft. I intend to NEVER buy a product from Microsoft I wont need to either way because the PS4 does everything better for less.... The PS4 is more powerful, playstation exclusives have always dominated and will continue to... It doesnt even stop there...... The PS4 will have the same entertainmemt features the xbone has except unlike Microsoft, Sony will still KEEP the MAIN focus of the PS4 on GAMES and on gamers (like Sony always has) And all of that with the PS4 will cost you 100$ less Forget the xbone.... Im not going to put up with Microsoft's b.s WHEN there is a better in every way yet cheaper alternative in the PS4

Insane hey, Bet you have a Google or Apple phone, both of which are as big in PRISM as Microsoft. To come on and slate Microsoft when you have products by other companies doing the same thing makes you a hypocrite. That's like having 3 brothers all committing murder and you letting two of them off because you don't like the third. Plus they followed a court order and are trying to clear their names. They had no choice, they didn't sign up to it all. The fact you claim PS4 will have the same entertainment features just shows you don't have a clue. Sony have narrowed there target to hardcore games only and may even have more of them (the PS eye will bomb because no one will developer for it because its optional), but to claim it can compete in the entertainment area is just nonsense. If you want and overall package with good hardcore and casual games, good entertainment and innovation with the cloud and Kinect Xbox One is the way to go. The $100 is well worth the extras that it gives you. Does that make me a fanboy or anything else. No it makes me someone who can appreciate many things. I will get a PS4 at a later date and will feed it through my Xbox One so I get the best Sony games with all the extras that come with Xbox One.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 R3FURBISHED

Nice post TC. I didn't realize how great the size difference was. Looks like the PS4 has done a better job design wise with heat vetilation.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Granted the Xbox One specs are based off the the size of the USB port on the backside, but the deminsions I found showed that the Xbox One is somewhat taller and somewhat wider while the PS4 is somewhat longer.
The difference between the two isn't enormous, but I think its substantial just because of how tiny the PS4 is. 

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

There is this  Then the fact PS4 is still 100$ cheaper to boot Go home xbox, you're drunkvoicereason

But but Jit compression decompression...:lol:

Poor Ron

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Insane hey, Bet you have a Google or Apple phone, both of which are as big in PRISM as Microsoft. To come on and slate Microsoft when you have products by other companies doing the same thing makes you a hypocrite. That's like having 3 brothers all committing murder and you letting two of them off because you don't like the third. Plus they followed a court order and are trying to clear their names. They had no choice, they didn't sign up to it all. The fact you claim PS4 will have the same entertainment features just shows you don't have a clue. Sony have narrowed there target to hardcore games only and may even have more of them (the PS eye will bomb because no one will developer for it because its optional), but to claim it can compete in the entertainment area is just nonsense. If you want and overall package with good hardcore and casual games, good entertainment and innovation with the cloud and Kinect Xbox One is the way to go. The $100 is well worth the extras that it gives you. Does that make me a fanboy or anything else. No it makes me someone who can appreciate many things. I will get a PS4 at a later date and will feed it through my Xbox One so I get the best Sony games with all the extras that come with Xbox One. tdkmillsy

Everything the xbox one does basically the PS4 can do it,but HDMI pass trough which i don't care for and i am sure by the responce the whole TV TV tV unveiling that many don't care for either.

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts

There is this  Then the fact PS4 is still 100$ cheaper to boot Go home xbox, you're drunkvoicereason

Quantum_Screenshot_2.jpg

Versus

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
We all know PS4 is a go, locked and loaded, better strap one on TC, its gonna be pedal to the muther fvcking metal. SCEA president and CEO Jack Tretton added: Our goal with PlayStation 4 is to deliver inspiring and creative play experiences that gamers have never seen before. The level of enthusiasm were seeing from GameStop customers demonstrates how the promise of PS4 is resonating with gamers, and were looking forward to unveiling more about the new platform in the coming months.Push the boundaries of play, Working with some of the most creative minds in the industry, PlayStation®4 delivers breathtaking and unique gaming experienceIt will offer a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring exclusives, just like the PS3. Day fvcking 1.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 R3FURBISHED
[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"]

scorpion226
Hi Refurbished can you please put on your information thread in regards to xbox one and playstation 4 price for Australians are as follows Playstation 4 is $549 and Xbox one is $599 these are prices that 3 of our biggest tech stores which are Harvey Norman, Dick Smith and EB games are offering us Australians,Can you put the prices I have stated along side the prices you have stated as those are general prices for Europe,England and United states.

Something simple I never even though of, its updated for both for US, EU, UK, Austrialia and Japan (sucks to live in Japan if you want a next-gen console)
voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 voicereason
[QUOTE="voicereason"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="voicereason"] Have to keep that in mind as welltdkmillsy

While I am in no way excusing MS for this but you do know many companies are involved with NSA Prism data gathering. One example is facebook wa one of the companies and look how much Facebook is intergarated into PS3. There is also companies like Google and Verizon which you probably access. Also it is not even like they have a choice since it was all court ordered and they are forced to do it. The government is to blame really.

but to claim it can compete in the entertainment area is just nonsense. If you want and overall package with good hardcore and casual games, good entertainment and innovation with the cloud and Kinect Xbox One is the way to go. The $100 is well worth the extras that it gives you.

What are you a snake like Microsoft salesmen Does Microsoft really think they can sway the opinion of REAL gamers with paid online shills(possibly like you) Tell Microsoft THEY CANT in a million years. People arent clueless anymore They KNOW that the PS4 is better in every way and thats why the PS4 is dominating in pre order sales The cloud is a bunch of typical Mircrosoft PR b.s And just so you know the PS4 has cloud capabilities too lol Except Sony isnt trying to decieve the Microsoft way.... Instead Sony lets their actions do all the talking and proving. Sony in conjuction with their stellar first party studios came out with a powerful efficient console that is PROVEN and will be super easy to develop for....No Microsoft b.s to be found any where..... From the start the PS4 was made by gamers for gamers ....and Sony will let the PS4 and games do all the talking... There is nothing innovative about Kinect also, and in fact the Kinect is a copy cat of the PS2 eye toy. Microsoft copying Sony like they always do. How pathetic but not suprising The BOTTOM LINE is the PS4 is 50% more powerful 100$ cheaper Thats huge Never mind that the PS4 has the better games, will have the better games(playstation exclusives dominate) Etc The xbone is a joke in every single way compared to the PS4 I buy a console to PLAY games, and thats one of the many BIG reasons why im ONLY buying a PS4. Its an actual GAME console with that in mind. Sony was with gamers FROM the very start of the PS4 NO flip flopping like Microsoft. Also, PSN+ on PS4 will be MUCH better then xbox live. PSN+offers far more value- free games, great deals, and will also have Gaki streaming and INNOVATIVE PS4 share features, PLUS will have Sony music and Sony pictures integrated into the service, So like i said the PS4 will STILL have better entertainment features BUT the focus WILL reamin on games and on gamers for the PS4 by Sony. Thats awesome! I dont see how any sane gamer can be interested in a weaker more expensive kinect cable xbox Its the PS4 FTW in every aspect
voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 voicereason
We all know PS4 is a go, locked and loaded, better strap one on TC, its gonna be pedal to the muther fvcking metal. SCEA president and CEO Jack Tretton added: Our goal with PlayStation 4 is to deliver inspiring and creative play experiences that gamers have never seen before. The level of enthusiasm were seeing from GameStop customers demonstrates how the promise of PS4 is resonating with gamers, and were looking forward to unveiling more about the new platform in the coming months.Push the boundaries of play, Working with some of the most creative minds in the industry, PlayStation®4 delivers breathtaking and unique gaming experienceIt will offer a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring exclusives, just like the PS3. Day fvcking 1.Heil68
*citizen Cane clapping gif*
tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tdkmillsy
[QUOTE="tdkmillsy"][QUOTE="voicereason"]While I am in no way excusing MS for this but you do know many companies are involved with NSA Prism data gathering. One example is facebook wa one of the companies and look how much Facebook is intergarated into PS3. There is also companies like Google and Verizon which you probably access. Also it is not even like they have a choice since it was all court ordered and they are forced to do it. The government is to blame really.voicereason

but to claim it can compete in the entertainment area is just nonsense. If you want and overall package with good hardcore and casual games, good entertainment and innovation with the cloud and Kinect Xbox One is the way to go. The $100 is well worth the extras that it gives you.

What are you a snake like Microsoft salesmen Does Microsoft really think they can sway the opinion of REAL gamers with paid online shills(possibly like you) Tell Microsoft THEY CANT in a million years. People arent clueless anymore They KNOW that the PS4 is better in every way and thats why the PS4 is dominating in pre order sales The cloud is a bunch of typical Mircrosoft PR b.s And just so you know the PS4 has cloud capabilities too lol Except Sony isnt trying to decieve the Microsoft way. Instead Sony came out with a powerful PROVEN efficient easy to develop for console for gamers by gamers and lets that do the talking There is ALSO nothing innovative about Kinect, and in fact the Kinect is a copy cat of the PS2 eye toy. Microsoft copying Sony like they always do. How pathetic but not suprising The BOTTOM LINE is the PS4 is 50% more powerful 100$ cheaper Thats huge Never mind that the PS4 has the better games, will have the better games(playstation exclusives dominate) Etc The xbone is a joke in every single way compared to the PS4 I buy a console to PLAY games, and thats one of the many BIG reasons why im ONLY buying a PS4. Its an actual GAME console with that in mind PSN+ on PS4 will be MUCH better then xbox live too PSN+offers far more value- free games, great deals, and will also have Gaki streaming and INNOVATIVE PS4 share features, PLUS will have Sony music and Sony pictures integrated into the service, So like i said the PS4 will STILL have better entertainment features BUT the focus WILL reamin on games and on gamers for the PS4 by Sony I dont see how any sane gamer can be interested in a weaker more expensive kinect cable xbox Its the PS4 FTW in every aspect

You sound like a very desperate salesman, spouting a load of nonsense with nothing to back it up. I have respect for gamers that choose Sony and I will be getting a PS4 myself (later after Xbox One) Kinect is way more than a copy of PS2 eye toy and if you bothered to take interest in anything except Sony you would no how innovative it is. PSN+ has been catching up with Xbox Live and while they may get to something like and indeed have some cool stuff with Gaki the new features in the cloud of Xbox One at least put it a bit a head if not more. Plus you will have to pay for PSN+ and then pay again for Gaki streaming even if you have bought the game on PS3. Sony music and Sony pictures included (at a cost) giving you Sony produced stuff only. But I guess that's ok for Sony obsessed people like you. Xbox offers way more content from various publishers. And there is plenty more what you have said which just make you and Sony supporters look bad. You will have lost a lot of respect from true gamers that hang around here. I don't mind heated debates but wont waste anymore time with you.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

paid online shills(possibly like you) voicereason

do you seriously not see the irony EVERY SINGLE TIME you post something like that?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
[QUOTE="voicereason"]There is this  Then the fact PS4 is still 100$ cheaper to boot Go home xbox, you're drunk

:cool: That's all the facts I need. Nice thread though OP.
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ShaineTheNerd
Member since 2012 • 1578 Posts
[QUOTE="voicereason"] Have to keep that in mind as well

Over 40 million Gold accounts. If every Gold member moved over to the Xbox One, you seriously think a company (or the government) will hire 40 million people to listen and watch everyone? You seriously think that?
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ShaineTheNerd
Member since 2012 • 1578 Posts
[QUOTE="I_can_haz"][QUOTE="voicereason"]There is this  Then the fact PS4 is still 100$ cheaper to boot Go home xbox, you're drunk

:cool: That's all the facts I need. Nice thread though OP.

I wonder how many cockroaches actually understand what these charts are saying, or if they look at the bars and go, "Ooh. The PS4 MUST be better."
voicereason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 voicereason

[QUOTE="voicereason"]paid online shills(possibly like you) CaseyWegner

do you seriously not see the irony EVERY SINGLE TIME you post something like that?

Yeah, just beacuse i dont worship all things Microsoft the way you do lol I like you but i would bet anything that im more of a real gamer then you will ever be! I always speak the truth too.... The playsation is better, thats why i prefer it... Sony has BEEN supporting gamers and HAS NEVER flip flopped like Microsoft Thats why i will always support Sony over Microsoft etc Its that easy.. The fact is the xbone is a joke in ever single way in comparison to the PS4... If you are a REAL gamer why would you NOT care about all of the vast advanatges the PS4 has over the xbone Yeah, Microsoft has shills on forums trying to downplay all of those advantages or trying to tell you to ignore them. That WILL NEVER work. This isnt the 1950's. We can easily look up the info. We can spot Microsoft b.s PR talk better then ever now too. Its because we are gamers that we must STAND UP for gaming and support Sony who is the only one FOR gamers and GAMING, while we must fight Microsoft off etc
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="voicereason"]paid online shills(possibly like you) voicereason

Yeah, just beacuse i dont worship all things Microsoft the way you do lol I like you but i would bet anything that im more of a real gamer then you will ever be and I always speak the truth. The playsation is better, thats why i prefer it. Sony has BEEN supporting gamers and HAS NEVER flip flopped like Microsoft Thats why i will always support Sony over Microsoft etc The fact is the xbone is a joke in ever single way in comparison to the PS4. If you are a REAL gamer why wouuld you NOT care about all of the vast advanatges the PS4 has over the xbone Yeah, Microsoft has shills on forums trying to downplay all of those advantages or trying to tell you to ignore them. That WILL NEVER work. This isnt the 1950's. We can easily look up the info. We can spot Microsoft b.s PR talk better then ever now too. Its because we are gamers that we must STAND UP for gaming and support Sony who is the only one FOR GAMING, while we must fight Microsoft off etc

Sony cares little about you. If they cared about you they would not force you to pay to play games online. Sony only cares about getting your money like 99% of corporations.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

[QUOTE="voicereason"]There is this  Then the fact PS4 is still 100$ cheaper to boot Go home xbox, you're drunkShoulderOfOrion

Versus

Bottom looks better.
Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

[QUOTE="voicereason"]paid online shills(possibly like you) CaseyWegner

He is the biggest shill not here