Ps3 possibly too weak to run Skyrim DLC

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts

The reason why Bethesda is having a hard time with PS3 is because they are lazy devs and don't know how to do ports right.ShadowMoses900

That made me laugh out loud.Your stupidity makes me smile constantly, thanks.

derptholomew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 derptholomew
Member since 2012 • 326 Posts

ps3 only does cutscene heavy games and super linear set piece games well, so sorry for those of you that have to buy awesome games like skyrim and rdr on it :-(

RageQuitter69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#53 RageQuitter69
Member since 2012 • 1366 Posts

The PS3 is not too weak, Bethesda is just too lazy, I really wish Skyrim was a 360 exclusive, I would rather no game than one that doesn't work.

Avatar image for tastetheacidmil
tastetheacidmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tastetheacidmil
Member since 2009 • 737 Posts
even to this day that console still remains a pain in the ass
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#55 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

The PS3 is not too weak, Bethesda is just too lazy, I really wish Skyrim was a 360 exclusive, I would rather no game than one that doesn't work.

RageQuitter69

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. I'm sure Bethesda is just lying to us about working diligently to get the content available on the PS3 and being held back by technical limitations when in reality, they're just too lazy.

That must be it. There couldn't possibly be a better, less BS explanation. :roll:

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#56 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

[QUOTE="RageQuitter69"]

The_Game21x

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. I'm sure Bethesda is just lying to us about working diligently to get the content available on the PS3 and being held back by technical limitations when in reality, they're just too lazy.

That must be it. There couldn't possibly be a better, less BS explanation. :roll:

More likely that their engine is a piece of crap and is really built for the PC first and then ported to the consoles.

All of the games using that engine, with the exception of Oblivion, (Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skryim) have been crap on the PS3. It's pretty obvious the thing is built first for the PC, then for the 360, and then they hack it to work on the PS3.

The Skyrim Engine is a desendent of the engine they used for Morrowind, which was originally built for the PC. Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skryim all use the same engine (even if upgraded in certain areas) and all suffer from the same issues. The PS3 verison of all of these games has been nothing but a rough hack job as seriously optimizing the engine for the PS3 would require an extensive re-write, something that they don't have time for.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#57 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

we know the ps3 isn't as easy to program for. i don't think it's a "power" problem.

CaseyWegner
This. At almost 6 years in this gen, I dont believe it's "lazy devs" or bad devs. This console is just hard to program for. Yes, first party games and many third party multiplats perform fine on it, but it is more of a chore to dev for and has been from the beginning of the gen. Just one of the things along with it's stellar line up, that ps3 will be remembered for.
Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts
It is because of the PS3's split RAM.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
360 are not capable playing Uncharted....lol
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#60 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="RageQuitter69"]

Wasdie

More likely that their engine is a piece of crap and is really built for the PC first and then ported to the consoles.

All of the games using that engine, with the exception of Oblivion, (Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skryim) have been crap on the PS3. It's pretty obvious the thing is built first for the PC, then for the 360, and then they hack it to work on the PS3.

The Skyrim Engine is a desendent of the engine they used for Morrowind, which was originally built for the PC. Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skryim all use the same engine (even if upgraded in certain areas) and all suffer from the same issues. The PS3 verison of all of these games has been nothing but a rough hack job as seriously optimizing the engine for the PS3 would require an extensive re-write, something that they don't have time for.

A lot of what you said was redundant but I get what you're saying. :P

I'm well aware that the engine's underpinings are ancient and that's what led to the performance issues on the PS3 but my argument is simply that saying Bethesda is merely "lazy" for the performance issues on the PS3 is foolish when there are so many other factors at work here, including the differences in the PS3's architecture from the PC and 360.

If you ask me, the game shouldn't have been released on the PS3 at all if Bethesda couldn't get it running up to code with the 360 version but there's nothing that can be done about that now. Besides, I'm sure higher ups at both Sony and Bethesda were pretty adamant about getting it released on the PS3 no matter the difficulty.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

It's most likely a RAM issue since the PS3 not only has less RAM to work with than the 360 (since its OS takes up more space) but its RAM is segregated into different channels rather than being unified like the 360's.

The_Game21x

Also, Xbox 360 includes hardware 3DC (4:1, normal maps) and 3DC+(2:1, light maps, shadow maps, HDR textures, material properties) texture compression format support.

3DC/3DC+ was included in DX10 standard. PC's DX9 standard doesn't support 3DC/3DC+ and may use the brute force approach.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ronvalencia
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

No. The PS3 is actually the most powerful console on the market (which is why the 360 can't compete with it in graphics or tech). The reason why Bethesda is having a hard time with PS3 is because they are lazy devs and don't know how to do ports right.

This happens very rarely on PS3, there is only a small handful of bad ports, the rest all look and play the same as the 360 versions. PS3 is not the only system to suffer bad ports unfortunately, PC has gottent them to and I think even 360 has had a couple as well.

In the end it comes down to the devs, some are lazy, some are not. But I think Bethesda has learned their lesson with Skyrim (which looks and plays just like the 360 version after the update).

Also there is more to your link then you showed. It said they are optimizing it for PS3, not that it's not coming or it's too weak. Kinda funnny how you left that out.

PS3 is actually NOT the most powerful console on the market i.e. it depends on the software.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ronvalencia
[QUOTE="GunSmith1_basic"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

You mean the devs were to stupid to get it work with the PS3? Anything the 360 can do the PS3 can do better " bu bu PS3 cant do open world games" then why do AC:REV and LA Noir both look better on the PS3 over the 360?

i love it whenever people say the devs were just too lazy or stupid to get the ps3 version to work right. The fact is that MS made their console based almost entirely on what the devs wanted, while Sony made their own tech and expected devs to adapt to their hardware design choices. In Bethesda's case, the ps3's architecture is almost completely contrary to their game engines, which have their roots well before this gen began.

No sane GPU design house has desiged thier modern rendering systems like the PS3. Sony Vita follows Xbox 360's unified shader GPU concepts.
rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

At least the PS3 is good at running Blu-ray movies!

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ronvalencia

But teh cell!!

TopTierHustler
Who cares about Altivec kitbash...
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

to be brutally honest Bethesda need to actually find someone thats capable of porting games to PS3 and hire them to do their ports.Oblivion on PS3 worked brilliant and was done by 4J studios, they also done the minecraft port for 360 aswell.

Why are Bethesda doing this internally when they seem incapable, a lot of other open world games have little to no issue dont see why bethesda cant either.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ronvalencia

At least the PS3 is good at running Blu-ray movies!

rrjim1

With external laptop blu-ray drive, my tablet can run blu-ray movies @1080p via HDMI. Intel Atom with PowerVR SGX 54x IGP can also do it.

crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

I think Beethesda shouldn't release their games anymore on the PS3 because of the difficulty that system represents. A poor game will just not be received well for the owners of that system.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 razgriz_101

I think Beethesda shouldn't release their games anymore on the PS3 because of the difficulty that system represents. A poor game will just not be received well for the owners of that system.

crusadernm

if it was soo difficult why arent other dev's having the same issues as Bethesda.It honestly seems like incompetence in engine design.

crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

[QUOTE="crusadernm"]

razgriz_101

if it was soo difficult why arent other dev's having the same issues as Bethesda.It honestly seems like incompetence in engine design.

Most games are not as complex and intricate and those developed by Bethesda.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#72 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="RageQuitter69"]

Wasdie

So, Bethesda should create a new engine especially for PS3 and delay the game 5 more years, because Sony decided their console would be a pain in the *** for devs to develop for. Sounds fair.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

PAL360

So, Bethesda should create a new engine especially for PS3 and delay the game 5 more years, because Sony decided their console would be a pain in the *** for devs to develop for. Sounds fair.

or bethesda could drop their horrenndous middleware setup and go for a far more reliable setup like say UE3.Gamebryo is just terrible on PS3 and probably costing them as much but not delivering the same amounts of consumer satisfaction.

They should either get the game working and not half ass their ports and make themselves look stupid or switch to a better middleware much better suited for multiplatform developement.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

razgriz_101

or bethesda could drop their horrenndous middleware setup and go for a far more reliable setup like say UE3.Gamebryo is just terrible on PS3 and probably costing them as much but not delivering the same amounts of consumer satisfaction.

They should either get the game working and not half ass their ports and make themselves look stupid or switch to a better middleware much better suited for multiplatform developement.

Considering PS3 architecture and design, i dont think Bethesda could have done any better. Anyway, Skyrim on PS3 has a 9.1 user score. Im sure its not that bad!

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"] So, Bethesda should create a new engine especially for PS3 and delay the game 5 more years, because Sony decided their console would be a pain in the *** for devs to develop for. Sounds fair.

PAL360

Considering PS3 architecture and design, i dont think Bethesda could have done any better. Anyway, Skyrim on PS3 has a 9.1 user score. Im sure its not that bad!

people keep givin bethesda a get out of jail free card.

Bayonetta didnt get one, neither did Valve and both developers ended up embracing the PS3 after their mistakes and made some top quality game.

Its horrendous theres a few big major boo-boo's engine wise, not to mention gamebryo and PS3 never worked ever FO3 and NV were terrible ports but as its bethesda they got a free pass which is shocking.

People go ohh but its the PS3 architecture, but if that were such a problem why do other developers seem to do fine and have nary a complaint, this is just a sheer case of bethesda being incompetant (inb4 b-b-b-but skyrim keeps track of all the stuff in the world you do know that can be done on a world cell by cell basis from a loading perspective reducing memory cost).

Its a simple case of Bethesda's middleware just generally being a pile of suck.Pretty sure it only recognised 2GB of RAM at launch aswell showing how backward it actualyl is especialyl in this day and age consiidering the mammoth amounts of RAM some PC's have now.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
i personally believe it's down to the Fact the Ps3 has less useable memeory due to having aHigher OS footprint and lack of 10Mb of Edram, the 360 has an OS footprint of 32 MB which gives it 480Mb of useable memory, The ps3 has an OS footprint of 50Mb 'Joystiq reports that Sony has quietly updated the PS3 over the last few months to unlock extra RAM for developers. The latest firmware update reportedly adds an extra 70MB of RAM for the developers to use. The extra RAM comes as a result of reducing the footprint of the PS3 OS from 120MB to 50MB.' Which gives the 360 an Extra 18 MB of memory to load things into, also, the Ps3's split memory archtecture doesn't help, for example lets just say that skyrim uses 450mb to run the game, with the 360 that leaves 450-32=30Mb to load a save file into, on the Ps3 you have 450-50=12Mb to load a save file into but because you have split memory on the Ps3 that only leaves 6Mb in either the V-ram or Main ram pool to load the savegame into, thats why Memory leak is a problem with the Ps3 if the save files get too big on skyrim plus the Ps3 doesn't have the benefit of a 10Mb Edram framebuffer, Factor in the Fact that more DLC probably means a bigger savegame and you can see where bethesda might be having a problem with dawnguard, i find it strange that after 2010 SONY made no further effort to lower the OS footprint on the PS3, would have saved them a lot of Headaches, Don't get me wrong i know that hardware-wise the Ps3 is marginally more powerful than the Xbox 360 but the 360 has more efficient software and another advantage which is directX, Open GL is just as good but not really supported as much by games developers.this has nothing to do woth the Ps3 having weak hardware it has more to do with the way it's set up and the software it uses.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

razgriz_101

people keep givin bethesda a get out of jail free card.

Bayonetta didnt get one, neither did Valve and both developers ended up embracing the PS3 after their mistakes and made some top quality game.

Its horrendous theres a few big major boo-boo's engine wise, not to mention gamebryo and PS3 never worked ever FO3 and NV were terrible ports but as its bethesda they got a free pass which is shocking.

People go ohh but its the PS3 architecture, but if that were such a problem why do other developers seem to do fine and have nary a complaint, this is just a sheer case of bethesda being incompetant (inb4 b-b-b-but skyrim keeps track of all the stuff in the world you do know that can be done on a world cell by cell basis from a loading perspective reducing memory cost).

Its a simple case of Bethesda's middleware just generally being a pile of suck.Pretty sure it only recognised 2GB of RAM at launch aswell showing how backward it actualyl is especialyl in this day and age consiidering the mammoth amounts of RAM some PC's have now.

Bethesda are definitly the ones to blame for this fiasco but you cannot ignore the fact that SONY deliberately made the Ps3 hard to code for and now it is biting them in the backside and Even carmack said that the memory was a little tighter on the Ps3 because SONY takes more memory for the OS, but , as i said, it's mainly bethesda;s fault for this fiasco, if they couldn't be bothered to optimise ther game for the Ps3 then they should not have bothered in the first place Not to mention the state of all versions of the game on release, i am lucky because i have only encountered one quest breaking bug which i did a work around on and a cow stuck on top of a fence but having spent a lot of time on bethesdas forums i have seen a lot of distressed skyrim owners on ALL systems and there are still people on there waiting for fixes to specific quest bugs and they still have not fixed the Crashing issue when enetering the water on the Ps3 version ,for some weird reason they changed the water shaders on all versions to make the transition into water 'Smoother', yep, totally smooth for the Ps3 owners eh bethesda,lol
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ronvalencia

i personally believe it's down to the Fact the Ps3 has less useable memeory due to having aHigher OS footprint and lack of 10Mb of Edram, the 360 has an OS footprint of 32 MB which gives it 480Mb of useable memory, The ps3 has an OS footprint of 50Mb 'Joystiq reports that Sony has quietly updated the PS3 over the last few months to unlock extra RAM for developers. The latest firmware update reportedly adds an extra 70MB of RAM for the developers to use. The extra RAM comes as a result of reducing the footprint of the PS3 OS from 120MB to 50MB.' Which gives the 360 an Extra 18 MB of memory to load things into, also, the Ps3's split memory archtecture doesn't help, for example lets just say that skyrim uses 450mb to run the game, with the 360 that leaves 450-32=30Mb to load a save file into, on the Ps3 you have 450-50=12Mb to load a save file into but because you have split memory on the Ps3 that only leaves 6Mb in either the V-ram or Main ram pool to load the savegame into, thats why Memory leak is a problem with the Ps3 if the save files get too big on skyrim plus the Ps3 doesn't have the benefit of a 10Mb Edram framebuffer, Factor in the Fact that more DLC probably means a bigger savegame and you can see where bethesda might be having a problem with dawnguard, i find it strange that after 2010 SONY made no further effort to lower the OS footprint on the PS3, would have saved them a lot of Headaches, Don't get me wrong i know that hardware-wise the Ps3 is marginally more powerful than the Xbox 360 but the 360 has more efficient software and another advantage which is directX, Open GL is just as good but not really supported as much by games developers.this has nothing to do woth the Ps3 having weak hardware it has more to do with the way it's set up and the software it uses.

delta3074

PS3's uses LibGCM and PSGL, which is based on NVIDIA CG and OpenGL ES.

For general case. "Ps3 is marginally more powerful than the Xbox 360" claim would be false i.e. prove it without subjective art work influences.

LibGCM doesn't overcome the known Geforce 7 design issues. LibGCM is close-to-metal type software for NVIDIA RSX and PC NVIDIA driver writers would be familiar with its operation.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

razgriz_101

Name one UE3 based console game with the same scale as Skyrim. PC UE3 based MMOs not included.

Most good graphics UE3 based games are near rail shooters e.g. Epic's Bulletstorm (aka Gears of War 3 without a license).

Mass Effect 3(UE3) action RPG doesn't have the same scale as Skyrim.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 PAL360

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"] So, Bethesda should create a new engine especially for PS3 and delay the game 5 more years, because Sony decided their console would be a pain in the *** for devs to develop for. Sounds fair.

ronvalencia

Name one UE3 based console game with the same scale as Skyrim. PC UE3 based MMOs not included.

Most good graphics UE3 based games are near rail shooters e.g. Epic's Bulletstorm (aka Gears of War 3 without a license).

The only alternative engine i could see plausible for a game like Skyrim, would be Rage engine (GTA4 and RDR), from Rockstar. But PS3 is not very good at handling it aswell.

I dont see the problem anyway. Skyrim looks beautiful the way it is, even on consoles.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

PAL360

The only alternative engine i could see plausible for a game like Skyrim, would be Rage engine (GTA4 and RDR), from Rockstar. But PS3 is not very good at handling it aswell.

I dont see the problem anyway. Skyrim looks beautiful the way it is, even on consoles.

ID tech considering they own ID now.

But at rons point its a poweful engine and we've seen it put to work on games, it could easily adapt.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#82 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
Bull$hit.
derptholomew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 derptholomew
Bull$hit.ShadowsDemon
shoulda got the 360 version, there where warnings before it was released that the ps3 version wouldnt be up to snuff
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Bull$hit.derptholomew
shoulda got the 360 version, there where warnings before it was released that the ps3 version wouldnt be up to snuff

what if said person does not own a 360.

Still this is a classic case of incompetence.Least Konami bucked up bout Silent hill, Bethesda should really do the same in my book.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Bull$hit.derptholomew

Yeah, I should have gotten the 360 version, even though I don't have a 360. :roll:
derptholomew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 derptholomew
[QUOTE="derptholomew"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Bull$hit.ShadowsDemon

Yeah, I should have gotten the 360 version, even though I don't have a 360. :roll:

shoulda thought then, when you purchased your console lol- maybe next time you will put on your thinking cap
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="derptholomew"] shoulda got the 360 version, there where warnings before it was released that the ps3 version wouldnt be up to snuffderptholomew

shoulda thought then, when you purchased your console lol- maybe next time you will put on your thinking cap

the 360 may not suit his tastes ever think bout that?

oh wait its system wars nobody ever uses any of their brain in here now since the TOU chanes.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

I don't get how is that a problem for bethesda, it's not like my game was running decently to begin with.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

why can't they let the people that ported oblivion do skyrim? so this doesn't happen again...

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

.EzcapeTheFate
Hahaha...priceless

Cali3350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Cali3350
Member since 2003 • 16134 Posts

You mean the PS3 has RAM issues? No way!

This has been known since its specs were first announced.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#92 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="ronvalencia"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

No. The PS3 is actually the most powerful console on the market (which is why the 360 can't compete with it in graphics or tech). The reason why Bethesda is having a hard time with PS3 is because they are lazy devs and don't know how to do ports right.

This happens very rarely on PS3, there is only a small handful of bad ports, the rest all look and play the same as the 360 versions. PS3 is not the only system to suffer bad ports unfortunately, PC has gottent them to and I think even 360 has had a couple as well.

In the end it comes down to the devs, some are lazy, some are not. But I think Bethesda has learned their lesson with Skyrim (which looks and plays just like the 360 version after the update).

Also there is more to your link then you showed. It said they are optimizing it for PS3, not that it's not coming or it's too weak. Kinda funnny how you left that out.

PS3 is actually NOT the most powerful console on the market i.e. it depends on the software.

Dont waste your time dude. He is the biggest, "I see the world through Sony, make believe, glasses" on here. He always acts like the PS3 is light years ahead of the 360, when it is really only slightly more so. Even less so than the original Xbox was to the PS2. It came out after, as did the original xbox, it followed the same path of having a small edge in graphics. But it's only their first party as 3rd party are not funded by Sony and have to go with the easiest, least expensive lead platform to dev for. It doesnt seem to be the PS3. But of course that makes the devs teh lazy, not a business at all.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="derptholomew"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="derptholomew"] shoulda got the 360 version, there where warnings before it was released that the ps3 version wouldnt be up to snuff

So I should have bought a 360 just for a game that I can get on PC? YOu really think I would have wasted money on a $hit console when I can get it on PC/PS3? Get real. :lol: