PS3 has more exclusives then 360

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#101 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
[QUOTE="mayceV"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] GRAW on 360 just had a 3rd person perspective while sigma had ALOT of new and worthwhile content.asdasdrgr
....you haven't played the game have you? I played the PS2 version and the 360 version COMPLETELY DIFFRENT GAMES level deign is even diffrent Pacing is better on 360 there is no sprint button like on the PC you walk at a fast pace at all times LEVELS are more open. So game with a diffrent campaign mode better pacing VS a game with a little extra DLC .

I was comparing it to the pc version.

The pc version is like the console versions look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFEqQYlkqvs PS2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BsRC62fvR8&feature=related and heres 360 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrCXY__V0GA so be quite they are diffrent games. cover system more levels diffrent and bigger levels and a third person perspective makes it a diffrent game.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I was comparing it to the pc version.

still completely different. The PS2 and Xbox version were dumbed down, crappy versions of the PC version. Know your facts before you post something.

I know my facts and there was only the 3rd person view. It actually had better graphics on pc, why not call it a pc exclusive?

there wasn't a cover system on the PC version though, and there still where not as many levels as the 360 version, but then, you wouldn't know that, cos you havn't played Graw on the 360, how can you know facts about a game you never played?
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 asdasdrgr
Member since 2010 • 489 Posts

[QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]Hey, didn't you get the memo? Next-gen didn't start until the PS3 came out. :lol:

Nedemis

That's right. How could I have forgotten? "Next gen doesn't start until we say so." was the quote from Kaz at E3. Too bad I had already been playing Next gen games for a year before Sony finally made it to the market.

Yet it still has more AAAAE,AE and GOTYE then 360, even after the year headstart. Next gen Sony should give them a bigger headstart.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I was comparing it to the pc version.

still completely different. The PS2 and Xbox version were dumbed down, crappy versions of the PC version. Know your facts before you post something.

I know my facts and there was only the 3rd person view. It actually had better graphics on pc, why not call it a pc exclusive?

completely different level design, same over all story but EVERYTHING else was COMPLETELY different. I have both (PC and 360) and saying both are the exact same game but with a different view is like saying Super Mario 64 was the exact same as Super Mario World. Sure you save the princess in the end, but EVERYTHING else is different.
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"]still completely different. The PS2 and Xbox version were dumbed down, crappy versions of the PC version. Know your facts before you post something.delta3074

there wasn't a cover system on the PC version though, and there still where not as many levels as the 360 version, but then, you wouldn't know that, cos you havn't played Graw on the 360, how can you know facts about a game you never played?

Could say the same about you and the pc version.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 mayceV
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I was comparing it to the pc version.asdasdrgr

O.O you know your facts? how about you play the game? the PC version is a port from the consoles the 360 version had a diffrent team working on it do you have that as one of your facts?
MangaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 MangaJ
Member since 2008 • 1435 Posts

Even if the Ps3 had a billion more exclusives than the 360, I still don't see how that compares to the fact that I enjoy the 360 much more than the ps3.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
[QUOTE="The_RedLion"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] If we go by gamespot we see that they have alot of missing exclusivesasdasdrgr
Name them.

First off tell me how can you count the exclusives on gamespot, if you are talking about the spreadsheet then all you need to do is look at the wiki.

you didn't answer his question: name them.
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"]still completely different. The PS2 and Xbox version were dumbed down, crappy versions of the PC version. Know your facts before you post something.mayceV

O.O you know your facts? how about you play the game? the PC version is a port from the consoles the 360 version had a diffrent team working on it do you have that as one of your facts?

PC multiplayer even allowed for more players then the 360 version... PC had inventory did 360 have it? ... might aswell call every multiplat on 360 with small diferences a 360 exclusive, but when the international edition of JRPG or the SIGMAS come out they aren't exclusive...would be funny if a sigma comes out to 360 and all of a sudden it is a 360 exclusive.
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="The_RedLion"] Name them.

First off tell me how can you count the exclusives on gamespot, if you are talking about the spreadsheet then all you need to do is look at the wiki.

you didn't answer his question: name them.

I did. Read the previous posts.
kolkov01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 kolkov01
Member since 2009 • 2350 Posts
according to gamespot and wikipedia the 360 has more exclusives (not counting PC/360 games) so I disagree with the TC
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 delta3074
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I know my facts and there was only the 3rd person view. It actually had better graphics on pc, why not call it a pc exclusive?

i have played the PC version, but it's nice that you admit you have not played the 360 version, which proves you don't know your facts abot GRAW at all, and no offence, but the fact the game on the 360 is third person is enough to make it a completely different game,FPS and TPS are two completely different genre's,lol
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]there wasn't a cover system on the PC version though, and there still where not as many levels as the 360 version, but then, you wouldn't know that, cos you havn't played Graw on the 360, how can you know facts about a game you never played?delta3074

i have played the PC version, but it's nice that you admit you have not played the 360 version, which proves you don't know your facts abot GRAW at all, and no offence, but the fact the game on the 360 is third person is enough to make it a completely different game,FPS and TPS are two completely different genre's,lol

So you admit you didn't play the pc version, do not speak about games you haven't played, lol
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Could say the same about you and the pc version.

So you admit you didn't play the pc version, do not speak about games you haven't played, lol

I think you need to read again that post.
Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i have played the PC version, but it's nice that you admit you have not played the 360 version, which proves you don't know your facts abot GRAW at all, and no offence, but the fact the game on the 360 is third person is enough to make it a completely different game,FPS and TPS are two completely different genre's,lolCanYouDiglt

I think you need to read again that post.

This is such a typical example of how fanboys only see what they want to see. :lol:

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Nedemis

PC multiplayer even allowed for more players then the 360 version...Did it really matter when the core game itself sucked?

PC had inventory did 360 have it? ...and by inventory do you mean multiple weapons, grenades and other tactical tools? if so, yes, the 360 version had an inventory but I guess that means that they were the exact same game now, doesn't it?

might aswell call every multiplat on 360 with small diferences a 360 exclusive, but when the international edition of JRPG or the SIGMAS come out they aren't exclusive...would be funny if a sigma comes out to 360 and all of a sudden it is a 360 exclusive.asdasdrgr

Your post prove time and time again that there should be a basic intelligence quiz one should take before creating a GS account. The differences between the PC and 360 version of GRAW are staggering, yet you simply cannot fatham it because you haven't played both version. I have (on the other hand) have had extensive time with both versions and can tell you that ONLY by name are the games similar. Stop posting cause you make our community look dumber with every post you click "submit".

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 mayceV

[QUOTE="mayceV"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I know my facts and there was only the 3rd person view. It actually had better graphics on pc, why not call it a pc exclusive?asdasdrgr

PC multiplayer even allowed for more players then the 360 version... PC had inventory did 360 have it? ... might aswell call every multiplat on 360 with small diferences a 360 exclusive, but when the international edition of JRPG or the SIGMAS come out they aren't exclusive...would be funny if a sigma comes out to 360 and all of a sudden it is a 360 exclusive.

LOL stop reading about the game and play it before you say its the same game. diffrent levels cover system better pacing and a TP perpective is more than a little diffrence, its not extra content its how the game is played its mechanics are diffrent sure the story is the same but the way you get there and the places you pass through is completely diffrent. thyey are diffrent games not because of diffrent dev team or because of an inventory system its because the way you play it and what places you go through are diffrent.end of story Sigma is just extra content and ultimatley plays the same as the 360 version, GRAW 360 plays diffrently than the other consoles diffrently than the PC. and you do realize that talking about the inventory and MP player capis just another diffrence between the 2 versionsthat strengthened my arguement?

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Could say the same about you and the pc version.

obviously you and the words "reading comprehension" don't get along well at all.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 delta3074

no i just said i HAVE played the PC version, selective reading,lol
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 mayceV

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Could say the same about you and the pc version.asdasdrgr

lol

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Nedemis

How about this? What's your steam account name? I'll gladly sign in on steam and PLAY you in GRAW on the PC RIGHT NOW. Can you say the same about the 360 version of the game?
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i have played the PC version, but it's nice that you admit you have not played the 360 version, which proves you don't know your facts abot GRAW at all, and no offence, but the fact the game on the 360 is third person is enough to make it a completely different game,FPS and TPS are two completely different genre's,loldelta3074

I never said i didn't play the 360, yet you assumed i did say that,version, i have played it and sold it after, pc version is so much better. See what i did there?
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 mayceV
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] So you admit you didn't play the pc version, do not speak about games you haven't played, lolasdasdrgr

I never said i didn't play the 360, yet you assumed i did say that,version, i have played it and sold it after, pc version is so much better. See what i did there?

how is this defending your arguement? I wanna here a reply to my post about the iffrences of the 2 games. its on the previous page :)
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] So you admit you didn't play the pc version, do not speak about games you haven't played, lol

That's funny because EVERY review says otherwise. Same with the opinions from those who have ACTUALLY played both versions. :|
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]no i just said i HAVE played the PC version, selective reading,lolNedemis

That's funny because EVERY review says otherwise. Same with the opinions from those who have ACTUALLY played both versions. :|

You know everyone who played this game?
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 delta3074
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] So you admit you didn't play the pc version, do not speak about games you haven't played, lol

yes you did, i said you hadn't played the 360 version, you replied wit "i could sy the SAME about you and the PC version" therefore you most definitly implied that you had not played the 360 version, you are outnumbered, and outgunnned, you have a choice, you can give it up, ot go down in a hail of gunfire,lol
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 CanYouDiglt
Kinda funny this thread is still going on actually since the TC has been proven wrong every which way there is.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Nedemis

okay...what's your gamertag for XBL cause I'd really like to see what achievements you got in GRAW?
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 delta3074
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I never said i didn't play the 360, yet you assumed i did say that,version, i have played it and sold it after, pc version is so much better. See what i did there?

he means the ones on this thread *rolls eyes*
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

did you play the 360 version? if so what's your gamertag.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 CanYouDiglt
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]no i just said i HAVE played the PC version, selective reading,lolNedemis

okay...what's your gamertag for XBL cause I'd really like to see what achievements you got in GRAW?

I am just going to take a wild guess but I would not wait to long for that gamer tag if I were you.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 delta3074

thought he was going to get away with it by saying he had sold the game,lol
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]no i just said i HAVE played the PC version, selective reading,loldelta3074

yes you did, i said you hadn't played the 250 version, you replied wit "i could sy the SAME about you and the PC version" therefore you most definitly implied that you had not played the 360 version, you are outnumbered, and outgunnned, you have a choice, you can give it up, ot go down in a hail of gunfire,lol

No i didn't "i could say the same about you" doesn't mean " that applies on me" but lemmings have never heard of logic, so i am not surprised they have to make stuff up to convince themselves, like GRAW as an exclusive, etc
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"]That's funny because EVERY review says otherwise. Same with the opinions from those who have ACTUALLY played both versions. :|delta3074

he means the ones on this thread *rolls eyes*

Thank you for pointing that out. It's quite apparent now that I have to spell it out for him WORD for WORD or else he's lost.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] No i didn't "i could say the same about you" doesn't mean " that applies on me" but lemmings have never heard of logic, so i am not surprised they have to make stuff up to convince themselves, like GRAW as an exclusive, etc

Again, gamertag please? Mine is the same for all accounts if you'd care to add me so I might prove you wrong TIME and TIME again. This is fun. :)
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 delta3074
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I never said i didn't play the 360, yet you assumed i did say that,version, i have played it and sold it after, pc version is so much better. See what i did there?

yes you did, i said you hadn't played the 250 version, you replied wit "i could sy the SAME about you and the PC version" therefore you most definitly implied that you had not played the 360 version, you are outnumbered, and outgunnned, you have a choice, you can give it up, ot go down in a hail of gunfire,lol

No i didn't "i could say the same about you" doesn't mean " that applies on me" but lemmings have never heard of logic, so i am not surprised they have to make stuff up to convince themselves, like GRAW as an exclusive, etc

so whats your gamertag then, it doesn't matter if you sold the game, if you played the 360 version, you can show us the acheivments to prove it
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 mayceV
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] I never said i didn't play the 360, yet you assumed i did say that,version, i have played it and sold it after, pc version is so much better. See what i did there?asdasdrgr

uhhh is engilish your first language come one same aplies to you means the same thing that applies to me aplies to you. GRAW 360 is adiffrent game and as uch is an exclusive since you can only find that game in that state on the 360 the PC version is a FPS and has diffrent level design, same goes for the PS2 and Xbox 1 version. the 360 version is completely diffrent so its a diffrent game, a game found only on the 360. /discussion
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] No i didn't "i could say the same about you" doesn't mean " that applies on me" but lemmings have never heard of logic, so i am not surprised they have to make stuff up to convince themselves, like GRAW as an exclusive, etc

Again, gamertag please? Mine is the same for all accounts if you'd care to add me so I might prove you wrong TIME and TIME again. This is fun. :)

I do not use my 360 online, only ps3 and pc are. XBL is laggy and all of my friends are on psn or steam.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#139 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49596 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] No i didn't "i could say the same about you" doesn't mean " that applies on me" but lemmings have never heard of logic, so i am not surprised they have to make stuff up to convince themselves, like GRAW as an exclusive, etc

I do not use my 360 online, only ps3 and pc are. XBL is laggy and all of my friends are on psn or steam.

If you know XBL is laggy, that means you had to of signed on to XBL which in turn, updates your profile information on the Xbox.com website which includes all your achievement information. Gamertag, please.