PS3 has more exclusives then 360

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 asdasdrgr
Member since 2010 • 489 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] First off tell me how can you count the exclusives on gamespot, if you are talking about the spreadsheet then all you need to do is look at the wiki.The_RedLion
I'll repeat my post: name them. You say the spreadsheet is missing exclsuives, I want them.

Here are 5 Afrika Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories Ar tonelico III Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 Wipeout hd fury Wipeout hd etc
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"] downloadable games are retail games, dude , retail=anything sold to a customer, it doesn't matter wether you buy it in ashop, or buy it online, it's still a retail game, your thread has failed either way, loldelta3074
You know what i mean, point is no one hass proved me wrong. Still waiting for valid arguments all i hear is downloadble games...and people saying i fail instead of giving arguments. Funny thing people need to convince themselves of something like that.

half the games on the PS3 list are downloadable games, we HAVE given valid arguments and we have provided links to prove you wrong, and i am sorry, but you are in denial, the only valid argument we CAN give, is that you are wrong, and we have given you that in spades,with proof to back it up in equal measures, just accept your defeat gracefully, don't make yourself look silly

Tell me a game from my ps3 list that you cannot buy a hard copy.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#53 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
[QUOTE="The_RedLion"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] First off tell me how can you count the exclusives on gamespot, if you are talking about the spreadsheet then all you need to do is look at the wiki.asdasdrgr
I'll repeat my post: name them. You say the spreadsheet is missing exclsuives, I want them.

Here are 5 Afrika Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories Ar tonelico III Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 Wipeout hd fury Wipeout hd etc

...didn't you say something regarding download games? your shooting your self in the foot for every post you submit, lol now a swiss cheese foot.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 mayceV
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] You know what i mean, point is no one hass proved me wrong. Still waiting for valid arguments all i hear is downloadble games...and people saying i fail instead of giving arguments. Funny thing people need to convince themselves of something like that.asdasdrgr
half the games on the PS3 list are downloadable games, we HAVE given valid arguments and we have provided links to prove you wrong, and i am sorry, but you are in denial, the only valid argument we CAN give, is that you are wrong, and we have given you that in spades,with proof to back it up in equal measures, just accept your defeat gracefully, don't make yourself look silly

NO STOP you know half of them are download games stop picking straws and wasting our time. just admit itthe topic of the thread is "PS3 has more exclusives then 360"
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts

[QUOTE="The_RedLion"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] First off tell me how can you count the exclusives on gamespot, if you are talking about the spreadsheet then all you need to do is look at the wiki.asdasdrgr

so you think DLC should count as an exclusive now. Does that mean that we can throw in all Halo3 map packs, Forza3 car packs, Gears of War and Gears of War 2 DLC and all other DLC for 360 games? If that's so, then the PS3 doesn't even stand a chance on beating out the 360 as far as exclusives go. :lol: Way to screw your own argument up.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#56 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
Awesome! My PS3 is playing games more efficiently, and minting me money now that I know that. Threads like these REALLY do matter! Thanks!!
Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Odrec
Member since 2009 • 1897 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="The_RedLion"] I'll repeat my post: name them. You say the spreadsheet is missing exclsuives, I want them. mayceV

...didn't you say something regarding download games? your shooting your self in the foot for every post you submit, lol now a swiss cheese foot.

Wipeout HD/Fury is in retail.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] You know what i mean, point is no one hass proved me wrong. Still waiting for valid arguments all i hear is downloadble games...and people saying i fail instead of giving arguments. Funny thing people need to convince themselves of something like that.

Wipeout Fury HD. :|
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mayceV
[QUOTE="mayceV"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] Here are 5 Afrika Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories Ar tonelico III Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 Wipeout hd fury Wipeout hd etcOdrec

Wipeout HD/Fury is in retail.

okay just making sure :) thanks for info.
Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Odrec
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Odrec"][QUOTE="The_RedLion"] Yes, I know. One more. The 360 still has more AAAe, AAe and Ae.

The 360 has Two more AAAe which one questionable since half of it is on PC already and most likely coming to PS3. So one more AAAe and one less AAAAe with a year advantage :P

still equates to more doesn't it, even if it's only 1 extra AAAe, so he's right,lol

Yes and I'm right too :)
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] You know what i mean, point is no one hass proved me wrong. Still waiting for valid arguments all i hear is downloadble games...and people saying i fail instead of giving arguments. Funny thing people need to convince themselves of something like that.

i don't need too, your thread was titled 'ps3 has more exclusives than 360', you never said in your OP that we couldn't count downloadable games, you have concede that the 360 has more exclusives, your thread has failed, it's over, and could you please tell me where to get a hard copy of fat princess or wipeout HD, i would love those games when i get my Ps3, but i don't like downloadable content cos of DRM issues when your console breaks
Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Odrec
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]half the games on the PS3 list are downloadable games, we HAVE given valid arguments and we have provided links to prove you wrong, and i am sorry, but you are in denial, the only valid argument we CAN give, is that you are wrong, and we have given you that in spades,with proof to back it up in equal measures, just accept your defeat gracefully, don't make yourself look sillyNedemis

Wipeout Fury HD. :|

Wrong. You can. http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0608&title=wipeout_hd
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="The_RedLion"] I'll repeat my post: name them. You say the spreadsheet is missing exclsuives, I want them. mayceV

hmmm...wipeout fury isn't a only downloadble game, it is good enough to have a hard copy. Can you prove Afrika is a downloadble game?
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

The spreadsheet says no.

The_RedLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 The_RedLion
Member since 2009 • 1942 Posts

Here are 5

• Afrika Not reviewed
  • Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories Not registered in GS database
  • Air tonelico III Not registered in GS database
  • Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 Not reviewed
  • Wipeout hd furyNot reviewed
  • Wipeout hd PSN

etcasdasdrgr

In case you don't know, the spreadsheet lists retail games reviewed by GameSpot. The site this forum belongs to and uses as reference.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 delta3074
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Nedemis
you can buy it at gamestation http://gamestation.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Wipeout-HD/~r417650/
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Nedemis
[QUOTE="delta3074"]could you please tell me where to get a hard copy of fat princess or wipeout HD, i would love those games when i get my Ps3, but i don't like downloadable content cos of DRM issues when your console breaksasdasdrgr
fat princess isn't on the list Wipeout hd is,but fury isn't and you can buy fury. So you fail :) Maybe next time.

Wipeout Fury isn't on the list simply because it was DLC and they eventually just bundled it together for retail. I guess this means lemmings can count the second "install" disc in Forza3 as it's own AAAE then too, huh?
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 asdasdrgr

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"]

Here are 5

• Afrika Not reviewed
  • Wipeout hd PSN

etcThe_RedLion

In case you don't know, the spreadsheet lists retail games reviewed by GameSpot. The site this forum belongs to and uses as reference.

So i was right all along. Interesting.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]delta3074
you can buy it at gamestation http://gamestation.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Wipeout-HD/~r417650/

but oddly enough you can't find it on US sites and retailers. :|
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"]could you please tell me where to get a hard copy of fat princess or wipeout HD, i would love those games when i get my Ps3, but i don't like downloadable content cos of DRM issues when your console breaksasdasdrgr
fat princess isn't on the list Wipeout hd is,but fury isn't and you can buy fury. So you fail :) Maybe next time.

just thought i would throw you a bone, old chap
The_RedLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 The_RedLion
Member since 2009 • 1942 Posts
So i was right all along. Interesting. asdasdrgr
No, since the 360 stil has more exclusives than the PS3, as listed in the wikipedia pages.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Nedemis
[QUOTE="The_RedLion"]

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"]

Here are 5

• Afrika Not reviewed
  • Wipeout hd PSN

etcasdasdrgr

No you weren't and how you continuously fail to see this is simply beyond all reason. Games NOT REVIEWED by Gamespot, DO NOT COUNT on these forums. Take a moment, let it sink in.
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="delta3074"]could you please tell me where to get a hard copy of fat princess or wipeout HD, i would love those games when i get my Ps3, but i don't like downloadable content cos of DRM issues when your console breaksNedemis

Wipeout Fury isn't on the list simply because it was DLC and they eventually just bundled it together for retail. I guess this means lemmings can count the second "install" disc in Forza3 as it's own AAAE then too, huh?

They count the liberty city stories or whatever which is all dlc, so i am not surprised. It is the only way 360 wins in the spreadsheets and not allowing sigma to be considered a excluive and GRAW is allowed to be one etc etc
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 delta3074
[QUOTE="The_RedLion"]

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"]

Here are 5

• Afrika Not reviewed
  • Wipeout hd PSN

etcasdasdrgr

you where right that they where not on the list, but you ares till wrong about the Ps3 having more exclusives than the 360
Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

Did TC just edit the Wikipedia article to make it seem like PS3 has more exclusives? :lol:

asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 asdasdrgr

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="The_RedLion"]

Nedemis

No you weren't and how you continuously fail to see this is simply beyond all reason. Games NOT REVIEWED by Gamespot, DO NOT COUNT on these forums. Take a moment, let it sink in.

So Mass effect 2 doesn't exist, because it wasn't reviewed in gamespot? haha you are so funny

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 delta3074
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] fat princess isn't on the list Wipeout hd is,but fury isn't and you can buy fury. So you fail :) Maybe next time.

They count the liberty city stories or whatever which is all dlc, so i am not surprised. It is the only way 360 wins in the spreadsheets and not allowing sigma to be considered a excluive and GRAW is allowed to be one etc etc

liberty city and the ballad of gay tony are sold on hard copy as well, they are not just DLC
nitromuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 nitromuffin
Member since 2007 • 972 Posts

360 was out a year before so this isnt valid

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] fat princess isn't on the list Wipeout hd is,but fury isn't and you can buy fury. So you fail :) Maybe next time.

GRAW on the 360 was a COMPLETELY different game then the PC and Xbox versions. Don't believe me, go play them all and then make a comment on that title. The NG sigma games offered such little new content that claiming those as exclusive would not make sense.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 delta3074

[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] So i was right all along. Interesting. asdasdrgr

So Mass effect 2 doesn't exist, because it wasn't reviewed in gamespot? haha you are so funny

its not on gamespots spreadsheet yet, BECAUSE it has not been reviewed yet
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 asdasdrgr

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="The_RedLion"]

delta3074

you where right that they where not on the list, but you ares till wrong about the Ps3 having more exclusives than the 360

I was talking about hard copy games, i already said 360 has more games in total including dlc and XBLA games. Didn't specify in the beginning, but i thought it was obvious.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 delta3074
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] Wipeout Fury isn't on the list simply because it was DLC and they eventually just bundled it together for retail. I guess this means lemmings can count the second "install" disc in Forza3 as it's own AAAE then too, huh?

GRAW on the 360 was a COMPLETELY different game then the PC and Xbox versions. Don't believe me, go play them all and then make a comment on that title. The NG sigma games offered such little new content that claiming those as exclusive would not make sense.

he's right, the PC and xbox versions are both first person shooters, the 360 version is a third person shooter
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"]

[QUOTE="Nedemis"] No you weren't and how you continuously fail to see this is simply beyond all reason. Games NOT REVIEWED by Gamespot, DO NOT COUNT on these forums. Take a moment, let it sink in. delta3074

its not on gamespots spreadsheet yet, BECAUSE it has not been reviewed yet

Problem is people are SAYING games do not count if they aren't reviewed by gamespot...in scores i agree, but in number of hard copy exclusive games, no.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Nedemis

[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] So i was right all along. Interesting. asdasdrgr

Same goes for MAG if you really want to make such stupid comments but seeing how neither of those two games are "officially" out yet, you obviously feel that they should already be reviewed by every publication and website as of this moment. Your post alone prove why your link and thread fail. Ten fold.
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts

The GS spreadsheet, which lists this site scores and is more or less the result of tons of SW debates, is a better indicative of each console's library than whatever Wiki says.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
yeah, but the 360 has better games than the PS3 that aren't exclusive See: Mass Effect
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mayceV
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] fat princess isn't on the list Wipeout hd is,but fury isn't and you can buy fury. So you fail :) Maybe next time.asdasdrgr

...your amount of despratness is showing. Graw had a seprate team working on the 360 version and the 360 version was diffrent than all the others by being a TPS . it wasn't only that the game has diffrent levels than theother versions and has better pacing.
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts

360 was out a year before so this isnt valid

nitromuffin
Those games do not stop existing just because the PS3 was released a year later.
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] Wipeout Fury isn't on the list simply because it was DLC and they eventually just bundled it together for retail. I guess this means lemmings can count the second "install" disc in Forza3 as it's own AAAE then too, huh?

GRAW on 360 just had a 3rd person perspective while sigma had ALOT of new and worthwhile content.
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 EndorphinMaster

[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] They count the liberty city stories or whatever which is all dlc, so i am not surprised. It is the only way 360 wins in the spreadsheets and not allowing sigma to be considered a excluive and GRAW is allowed to be one etc etcasdasdrgr

GRAW on 360 just had a 3rd person perspective while sigma had ALOT of new and worthwhile content.

:lol: You obviously have not played either.

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Nedemis
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] GRAW on the 360 was a COMPLETELY different game then the PC and Xbox versions. Don't believe me, go play them all and then make a comment on that title. The NG sigma games offered such little new content that claiming those as exclusive would not make sense.

Yet again, you prove you have little or no knowledge on things you post about.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 mayceV
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] They count the liberty city stories or whatever which is all dlc, so i am not surprised. It is the only way 360 wins in the spreadsheets and not allowing sigma to be considered a excluive and GRAW is allowed to be one etc etcasdasdrgr

....you haven't played the game have you? I played the PS2 version and the 360 version COMPLETELY DIFFRENT GAMES level deign is even diffrent Pacing is better on 360 there is no sprint button like on the PC you walk at a fast pace at all times LEVELS are more open. So game with a diffrent campaign mode better pacing VS a game with a little extra DLC .
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 delta3074
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] They count the liberty city stories or whatever which is all dlc, so i am not surprised. It is the only way 360 wins in the spreadsheets and not allowing sigma to be considered a excluive and GRAW is allowed to be one etc etc

wrong, you obviously hav not played GRAW on both consoles, i have, the 360 version of graw the levels are far bigger and there are more of them, the 360 version also has more weapons and a cover system that niether the xbox or PC versions have, trust me they are completely different games
asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] GRAW on the 360 was a COMPLETELY different game then the PC and Xbox versions. Don't believe me, go play them all and then make a comment on that title. The NG sigma games offered such little new content that claiming those as exclusive would not make sense. mayceV

....you haven't played the game have you? I played the PS2 version and the 360 version COMPLETELY DIFFRENT GAMES level deign is even diffrent Pacing is better on 360 there is no sprint button like on the PC you walk at a fast pace at all times LEVELS are more open. So game with a diffrent campaign mode better pacing VS a game with a little extra DLC .

I was comparing it to the pc version.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Nedemis
[QUOTE="mayceV"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"] GRAW on 360 just had a 3rd person perspective while sigma had ALOT of new and worthwhile content.asdasdrgr

still completely different. The PS2 and Xbox version were dumbed down, crappy versions of the PC version. Know your facts before you post something.
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 EndorphinMaster

[QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] GRAW on the 360 was a COMPLETELY different game then the PC and Xbox versions. Don't believe me, go play them all and then make a comment on that title. The NG sigma games offered such little new content that claiming those as exclusive would not make sense. Nedemis

Yet again, you prove you have little or no knowledge on things you post about.

Hey, didn't you get the memo? Next-gen didn't start until the PS3 came out. :lol:

asdasdrgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 asdasdrgr
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="asdasdrgr"][QUOTE="mayceV"] ....you haven't played the game have you? I played the PS2 version and the 360 version COMPLETELY DIFFRENT GAMES level deign is even diffrent Pacing is better on 360 there is no sprint button like on the PC you walk at a fast pace at all times LEVELS are more open. So game with a diffrent campaign mode better pacing VS a game with a little extra DLC .

still completely different. The PS2 and Xbox version were dumbed down, crappy versions of the PC version. Know your facts before you post something.

I know my facts and there was only the 3rd person view. It actually had better graphics on pc, why not call it a pc exclusive?
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Nedemis

Hey, didn't you get the memo? Next-gen didn't start until the PS3 came out. :lol:

EndorphinMaster

That's right. How could I have forgotten? "Next gen doesn't start until we say so." was the quote from Kaz at E3. Too bad I had already been playing Next gen games for a year before Sony finally made it to the market.