PS+ not required for Cross Game chat (why are we paying for XBLGold again?)

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Why are we paying to play online again?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] great opinion there buddyChris_Williams

Its not an opinion, its fact. I'm not surprised you're confused though, as someone who never plays on the Xbox.

i have a 360 and had live when I got a trial for it, after it ended i went back to playing multiplayer games on my ps3, obviously must not have been that special if I didn't see what the hell people were paying for.

No one said it was special.

XBL is like a well tuned car. Everything works, its fast and in the end the user-experience is much better.

PSN is a car thats been taped and glued together. It still works, but its slower and your experience won't be as great.

I'm playing quite a bit of Uncharted 3 online atm, and its great but it doesn't blind me to PSN's faults. I feel seriously restricted when I play online on PSN compared to XBL, and for good reason.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="I_can_haz"]

>Says it's an objective fact

>Fails to list reasons why it's an objective fact.

Story of SW.

I_can_haz
The entire point that the very short post was making is that one is an all-round better experience than the other which requires that a person sit down and spend time with it rather than just listing features side by side.

What you're describing sounds like an opinion not an objective fact. If you say something is an objective fact you should be able to list reasons why it is.

Again, and now for the third time, the point being made is that one offers a better all round experience than the other which defies pointless quantification by listing features side by side. Vikings is a fantasy show with a high budget staring mostly British stage actors. Game of Thrones is a fantasy show with a high budget staring mostly British stage actors. SAME QUALITY AMIRITE?
FastEddie2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 FastEddie2121
Member since 2009 • 3081 Posts
So cross party chat is NOW embraced. So much flip flopping and DC.
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
Xbox live on Xbox One has dedicated servers, end of discussion. Come back when PSN has grown up.tdkmillsy
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 RR360DD

the reaching is very strong coming from xbox stans funny lems wanted online to drop free so they could have bragging rights but nope all they hear is how ps4 will have cross game chat without having ps plus d@mn :lol:

rell84

Whats funny is cows in full damage control mode when Sony just landed the bombshell that multiplayer is now locked behind a paywall :lol: Now cows are bending over

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ninja-Hippo

Story of SW.

legalize82
The entire point that the very short post was making is that one is an all-round better experience than the other which requires that a person sit down and spend time with it rather than just listing features side by side.

the entire point is that u dont have a clue... psn+ >>>>>>>> xbox live dont try to twist it

A good point well made. Back in your room now. Visiting hours are over.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
[QUOTE="Suitcaseman"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Suitcaseman"]XBL has tons more stuff than PSN and tons more features. The only thing that make sense here that is being said is that you can rent free games from PSN+, but atm, the XBL has a similar thing. Except you keep the games instead of rent them. It seems people are just trying to justify the price, the same things people said PSN was better than Xboxlive on the PS3, is the same reasons that they think its worth paying for all of a sudden?

and what are these tons more stuff that xbox live has?

Features, deals, store, music, movies, ordering, contests, Gamerpoints can be redeemed for prices, speed, upload speed, download speed, atm web surfing speed, more games this gen for download, includes arcade, includes indies, includes GOD, More connectivity options with outside devices, Office is coming etc.

..movies and music? did you really say movies and music are better on xb...oh wait yeah you guys actually have to pay and have gold to use your netflix, LOOOOL
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="RR360DD"] Its not an opinion, its fact. I'm not surprised you're confused though, as someone who never plays on the Xbox.

RR360DD

i have a 360 and had live when I got a trial for it, after it ended i went back to playing multiplayer games on my ps3, obviously must not have been that special if I didn't see what the hell people were paying for.

XBL is like a well tuned car. Everything works, its fast and in the end the user-experience is much better.

PSN is a car thats been taped and glued together. It still works, but its slower and your experience won't be as great.

I'm playing quite a bit of Uncharted 3 online atm, and its great but it doesn't blind me to PSN's faults. I feel seriously restricted when I play online on PSN compared to XBL, and for good reason.

..funny when psn is more open than xbox live is, reason mmo's and steamworks isn't on it and also why indy devs are all going to sony and pc "If you haven't heard fez 2 won't appear on any xbox systems" . So please stop being fanboy you are embarrassing yourself

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

PlayStation Network>>>>>>Xbox Live

Its not even a contest anymore.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

Story of SW.

legalize82

the entire point is that u dont have a clue... psn+ >>>>>>>> xbox live dont try to twist it

Actually the point is, you don't have a clue about the difference between fact and opinion...

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

You pay for XBL to watch ads.

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
Xbox live on Xbox One has dedicated servers, end of discussion. Come back when PSN has grown up.tdkmillsy
This. Dedicated servers >>>>> anything on PSN.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

..so now cows are justifying paying to play online...

ruku.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

ruku.gif

OhSnapitz
That's pretty much it. Cows now try to justify paying for what was free last gen. It was a foreseeable result.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

OhSnapitz

No not all of us are.

Paying for online gaming is a rip off no matter who does it.

legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 legalize82
Member since 2013 • 2293 Posts
[QUOTE="tdkmillsy"]Xbox live on Xbox One has dedicated servers, end of discussion. Come back when PSN has grown up.ShoulderOfOrion

psn already does dedicated servers hahaha since ps3 launch.. clueless labrat
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] i have a 360 and had live when I got a trial for it, after it ended i went back to playing multiplayer games on my ps3, obviously must not have been that special if I didn't see what the hell people were paying for. Chris_Williams

..funny when psn is more open than xbox live is, reason mmo's and steamworks isn't on it and also why indy devs are all going to sony and pc "If you haven't heard fez 2 won't appear on any xbox systems" . So please stop being fanboy you are embarrassing yourself

And what value has that brought to PSN? Absolutely nothing.

You know the funny thing is I started up U3 multiplayer yesterday (first time ever playing it) and had to download some things (including a 343MB update LOL) and I had to download the Online pass thing which took me to the OLD PSN STORE UI. What a f*cking embarrassment. It just goes to show the service is a mish-mash of crap Sony has come up with to play catchup to XBL. Maybe I look at things differently to everyone else as I dabble in UI design, but I literally facepalmed at that.

Also, Sony and their indie policies isn't really anything to do with the services, so not sure why you brought that up. MS allowed indies to self publish on the 360, and we just ended up with all the shit of the day.

So yeah, try and stay on topic. The fact that PSN is getting overhauled for the PS4 (to be more like XBL) should be proof enough that its inferior. Clearly even Sony recognises that.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

ruku.gif

PonchoTaco
That's pretty much it. Cows now try to justify paying for what was free last gen. It was a foreseeable result.

WE PAYED FOR IT AND LAUGH AT YOU GUYS FOR PLAYING ON A FREE PIECE OF CRAP, NOW THAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE IT A BETTER SERVICE AND ACTUALLY ADD VALUE TO PAYING FOR ONLINE WITH PSN PLUS, WE STILL ARE GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU GUYS BECAUSE WE ARE SO COOL AND LEEET.
Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts
[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"]

[QUOTE="I_can_haz"]:lol: Lemmings like paying for M$ to own their butts they'll always find a way to justify paying for XBL even when there are no reasons to.I_can_haz

But now cows have to pay for the exact same thing that free last gen. :?

Thanks to lemmings. If XBL wasn't such a success with dumb lems Sony wouldn't have had a need to copy M$ in that regard. Anyways, PS+ is still a much better deal than XBL which is why I'm an annual subscriber for it on PS3 even without the need to have it to play online :cool:.

I'm confused. I thought the Sony fanboy argrument is that Sony is somehow a "morally superior" company which only cares about the "happiness of its fanbase". You literally just stated that Sony is now copying an evil gaming trend from Microsoft... If Sony if so amazing, why do they "have to copy Microsoft now?" I thought they only cared about making you happy and earning profits was of negligible importance to them?
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Bruce_Benzing

[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="tdkmillsy"]Xbox live on Xbox One has dedicated servers, end of discussion. Come back when PSN has grown up.legalize82

Yeah dedicated to everything except Internet Security....

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="tdkmillsy"]Xbox live on Xbox One has dedicated servers, end of discussion. Come back when PSN has grown up.legalize82

Every game on X1 runs on dedicated servers. Try again cow. Silky smooth online multiplayer vs Sony's poorly coded P2P.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

You know the funny thing is I started up U3 multiplayer yesterday (first time ever playing it) and had to download some things (including a 343MB update LOL) and I had to download the Online pass thing which took me to the OLD PSN STORE UI. What a f*cking embarrassment. It just goes to show the service is a mish-mash of crap Sony has come up with to play catchup to XBL. Maybe I look at things differently to everyone else as I dabble in UI design, but I literally facepalmed at that.

Also, Sony and their indie policies isn't really anything to do with the services, so not sure why you brought that up. MS allowed indies to self publish on the 360, and we just ended up with all the shit of the day.

So yeah, try and stay on topic. The fact that PSN is getting overhauled for the PS4 (to be more like XBL) should be proof enough that its inferior. Clearly even Sony recognises that.

with microsoft trying to offer free games sounds like xbox live is trying to become ps +, see how that works fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

ruku.gif

Chris_Williams

WE PAYED FOR IT AND LAUGH AT YOU GUYS FOR PLAYING ON A FREE PIECE OF CRAP, NOW THAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE IT A BETTER SERVICE AND ACTUALLY ADD VALUE TO PAYING FOR ONLINE WITH PSN PLUS, WE STILL ARE GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU GUYS BECAUSE WE ARE SO COOL AND LEEET.

I've never payed for online :? And yes, I still laugh at you for having to pay for it.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Bruce_Benzing

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] ..funny when psn is more open than xbox live is, reason mmo's and steamworks isn't on it and also why indy devs are all going to sony and pc "If you haven't heard fez 2 won't appear on any xbox systems" . So please stop being fanboy you are embarrassing yourself

Chris_Williams

with microsoft trying to offer free games sounds like xbox live is trying to become ps +, see how that works fanboy

Except you actually get to keep the game even if you let the XBL subscription expire....

rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 rell84
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

[QUOTE="rell84"]

the reaching is very strong coming from xbox stans funny lems wanted online to drop free so they could have bragging rights but nope all they hear is how ps4 will have cross game chat without having ps plus d@mn :lol:

PonchoTaco

You don't have to have gold to cross-game chat.

ok silver but you still dont have to have ps plus for cross game chat :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] ..funny when psn is more open than xbox live is, reason mmo's and steamworks isn't on it and also why indy devs are all going to sony and pc "If you haven't heard fez 2 won't appear on any xbox systems" . So please stop being fanboy you are embarrassing yourself

Chris_Williams

PSN+ is a cool service. I don't remember denying that, and if it drives MS to offer something similar on XONE (it hasn't yet) then thats good for us.

Still doesn't change the fact XBL is currently the better service.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="PonchoTaco"] That's pretty much it. Cows now try to justify paying for what was free last gen. It was a foreseeable result.PonchoTaco

I've never payed for online :?

neither do i buddy but i do pay for psn plus because it actually has value to me so paying for it, isn't a big deal even though i know you want it to be for some reason.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 legalize82
[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"][QUOTE="legalize82"][QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"] This. Dedicated servers >>>>> anything on PSN.

Every game on X1 runs on dedicated servers. Try again cow. Silky smooth online multiplayer vs Sony's poorly coded P2P.

link ps4 wont ?.... oh wait...
rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 rell84

U MAD OH HE MAD PLAYSTATION :lol:

ruku.gif

OhSnapitz

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

PSN+ is a cool service. I don't remember denying that, and if it drives MS to offer something similar on XONE (it hasn't yet) then thats good for us.

so putting netflix, internet browsing behind a paywall is a better service to you? Okay then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="rell84"]

rell84

You don't have to have gold to cross-game chat.

ok silver but you still dont have to have ps plus for cross game chat :lol:

Silver is totally free... I'm not really seeing where you're trying to go with that reply. From your reply, you're laughing at the fact you don't have to have PS+ to cross game chat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] WE PAYED FOR IT AND LAUGH AT YOU GUYS FOR PLAYING ON A FREE PIECE OF CRAP, NOW THAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE IT A BETTER SERVICE AND ACTUALLY ADD VALUE TO PAYING FOR ONLINE WITH PSN PLUS, WE STILL ARE GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU GUYS BECAUSE WE ARE SO COOL AND LEEET.Chris_Williams

I've never payed for online :?

neither do i buddy but i do pay for psn plus because it actually has value to me so paying for it, isn't a big deal even though i know you want it to be for some reason.

But now you will be paying for online. No matter how you look at it.
rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rell84

i guess i shouldve been more clearer ps plus >>>>>>>> any ms online services 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

rell84
That's your response when someone shows you there is no difference in the comparison you're trying to draw? Sad.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 legalize82
u labrats cant even browse internet on xbox without paying... hahaha
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="PonchoTaco"] I've never payed for online :?PonchoTaco

you say that like thats suppose to matter to me? Also if there is a game i wanna play and is multiplayer i will more than likely get it on my pc though honestly i hardly touch multiplayer on games. So i have psn plus but it ain't for multiplayer so in the end it doesn't bother me.But it bothers you alot, lol
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] with microsoft trying to offer free games sounds like xbox live is trying to become ps +, see how that works fanboyChris_Williams

so putting netflix, internet browsing behind a paywall is a better service to you? Okay then

Having a superior browser is one aspect that makes the service better, yes.

legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 legalize82
[QUOTE="rell84"]

PonchoTaco
That's your response when someone shows you there is no difference in the comparison you're trying to draw? Sad.

there is we dont get 8 year old games for free... but new games... psn+ is fresh xbox live is old

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] neither do i buddy but i do pay for psn plus because it actually has value to me so paying for it, isn't a big deal even though i know you want it to be for some reason.

you say that like thats suppose to matter to me? Also if there is a game i wanna play and is multiplayer i will more than likely get it on my pc though honestly i hardly touch multiplayer on games. So i have psn plus but it ain't for multiplayer so in the end it doesn't bother me.But it bothers you alot, lol

Wow, cows are really starting to sound like Lems. Saying things like "suppose to matter to me?" Sounds like a Lemming response to paying for Gold.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="rell84"]

legalize82

there is we dont get 8 year old games for free... but new games... psn+ is fresh xbox live is old

That's not the point we were arguing about. We were discussing cross game chat on PS4 vs Xbox One.
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]But now cows have to pay for the exact same thing that free last gen. :?

Chris_Williams

Thanks to lemmings. If XBL wasn't such a success with dumb lems Sony wouldn't have had a need to copy M$ in that regard. Anyways, PS+ is still a much better deal than XBL which is why I'm an annual subscriber for it on PS3 even without the need to have it to play online :cool:.

I'm confused. I thought the Sony fanboy argrument is that Sony is somehow a "morally superior" company which only cares about the "happiness of its fanbase". You literally just stated that Sony is now copying an evil gaming trend from Microsoft... If Sony if so amazing, why do they "have to copy Microsoft now?" I thought they only cared about making you happy and earning profits was of negligible importance to them?

They are a company and regardless of whether they are copying PS+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poop>>>>>>>>>XBL. If you take out the paying MP online component you get....

XBL= paying for ads, paying to use Netflix and apps behind a pay wall, only now paying to get 2 free (extremely old) games till end of the year.

PS+ = 8 free games a month indefinitely, Store discounts, cloud saves, access to early betas, Auto-updates, $10 cheaper.

All that and you can still play F2P without PS+ subscription. PS+ is better and even M$ knows this that;'s why they copied PS+ by giving lems 2 free games till the end of the year (lol Halo 3). :lol: When you have to list music and movies being better on XBL and dedicated servers (lol PSN had this since RFOM in 2006 while Gears was still using P2P) then you know you've lost the whole argument.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

Even though the wii-u is next gen it offers a better internet browser than both of them and its free hey man if you like bending over for microsoft that's great for you, but i ain't one of them.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 legalize82
[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="PonchoTaco"] But now you will be paying for online. No matter how you look at it.

Wow, cows are really starting to sound like Lems. Saying things like "suppose to matter to me?" Sounds like a Lemming response to paying for Gold.

labrat i already pay for psn+... u know why for the value u get with psn+ fact...if u dont have psn+ u ripping yourself off

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] you say that like thats suppose to matter to me? Also if there is a game i wanna play and is multiplayer i will more than likely get it on my pc though honestly i hardly touch multiplayer on games. So i have psn plus but it ain't for multiplayer so in the end it doesn't bother me.But it bothers you alot, lollegalize82

labrat i already pay for psn+... u know why for the value u get with psn+ fact...if u dont have psn+ u ripping yourself off

:lol: I love how, if you contradict Sony, you're a "labrat" or Lemming. I don't even own any of Microsoft's consoles. My statement goes vice versa as well.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

tormentos

No not all of us are.

Paying for online gaming is a rip off no matter who does it.

I have to give you a little respect Tormetos.. At least you have stuck with your guns on the subject.. can't say the same for your fellow cows.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 RR360DD
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] so putting netflix, internet browsing behind a paywall is a better service to you? Okay thenChris_Williams

Even though the wii-u is next gen it offers a better internet browser than both of them and its free hey man if you like bending over for microsoft that's great for you, but i ain't one of them.

Thats okay, you'll be bending over for Sony soon enough
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 legalize82

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="PonchoTaco"]Thanks to lemmings. If XBL wasn't such a success with dumb lems Sony wouldn't have had a need to copy M$ in that regard. Anyways, PS+ is still a much better deal than XBL which is why I'm an annual subscriber for it on PS3 even without the need to have it to play online :cool:.I_can_haz

They are a company and regardless of whether they are copying PS+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poop>>>>>>>>>XBL. If you take out the paying MP online component you get....

XBL= paying for ads, paying to use Netflix and apps behind a pay wall, only now paying to get 2 free (extremely old) games till end of the year.

PS+ = 8 free games a month indefinitely, Store discounts, cloud saves, access to early betas, Auto-updates, $10 cheaper.

All that and you can still play F2P without PS+ subscription. PS+ is better and even M$ knows this that;'s why they copied PS+ by giving lems 2 free games till the end of the year (lol Halo 3). :lol: When you have to list music and movies being better on XBL and dedicated servers (lol PSN had this since RFOM in 2006 while Gears was still using P2P) then you know you've lost the whole argument.

/thread
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Ninja-Hippo
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] Even though the wii-u is next gen

:lol:
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="PonchoTaco"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="PonchoTaco"] But now you will be paying for online. No matter how you look at it.

ahh, you can't read. Everything makes so much sense now. I'll rewrite again, read slow please I want you to understand this. I already pay for psn plus for the free games that I get for my ps3 and my vita, psn plus coming with multiplayer really doesn't matter to me. Now i'm going to link you to dictionary.com if you get stuck on some words that I might have used. http://dictionary.reference.com/ There you go buddy, now read slow and take your time. Have fun :)