Persona 5 or Xenoblade Chron. X - what do you want to play more?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Persona 5 or Xenoblade Chron. X - what do you want to play more? (79 votes)

Persona 5 34%
Xenoblade Chronicles X 66%

Damn, this is a toughie. I'm a sucker for big mechs, but at the same time, Persona 4 Golden was amazing. Never really got through the original Xenoblade. But the mechs! Gotta go with the mechs. Especially because it reminds me of Xenogears which is one of my all time favorites.

What say you, SW?

• 
AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#51  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Xenoblade Chronicles X fo sho.

Love the Xeno series more than Persona by quite a bit, so anything from that series is going to be a must play for me probably.

Not saying that Persona isn't that way for me, but its considerably less tbh.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

xenoblade chronicles x.

Sylveon128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Sylveon128
Member since 2015 • 99 Posts

Xenoblade x chronicles because persona 5 has been unproven and lol at people teasing the faces model on xenoblade x chronicles it supposed to be about gameplay and the only reason I would pick persona is if the girls come out of the game and be real but since that not going to happen I will focus on reality. I hope persona 5 do something different but it probably won't because persona 4 was well received which it is sad because it was the worst and 123 were way better yukari ,mitsuru ,maya,maki,yuriko better than the girls in persona 4.