PC has a lot of exclusives for 2011, as much as the PS3.

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

Okay, I think I am going to say somethings that will piss a lot of pc and wii people off.

It doesnt matter how many exclusives pc and wii has, it still doesnt have as good of aLINE UPas the ps3 and 360.

they haveexclusive games, BUTa lotof the good multiplat games are not on the wii or pc. Assassin's creed: Brotherhood, Red dead redemption, Vanquish, final fantasy XIII, mortal kombat (2011), Enslaved Odyssey to the west, Super Street Fighter, Bayonetta, Ufc undisputed 2010, Ninja Gaiden etc. these are just ones that comes to mind and well known, if i dig i would probably find more.

The wii had a lot of good exclusives in 2010 but at the end of the day, if you buy the wii over the other consoles, you will be giving up numerous of great multiplat games

and sad to say it, while i love that the pc is getting more exclusives, the line up for it isn't really as great as consoles. I dont really care about the wii though.

Okay im done, bring on the hate.

gangster480
Not to nitpick, but Brotherhood is coming to PC.
jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#102 jedikevin2
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]

Here we go again... Ignorance does not rebuttle anything stated on "this list". Your trying to make something out of nothing... Point blank, Pc is getting a TON of exclusives this year... Pretty simple... From their, preference on how they feel on this games takes over... A member can post a list as much as he likes bro.. If you don't like it then don't respond to it... Pretty simple not to eh? Maybe your mad over something so felt like arguing? Remember, you are the one who just popped into this thread spitting off that you didn't like the "list" and now your alluding that someone is trying to force you to believe its "the world of god" etc.

You don't like that the Pc is getting alot of exclusives and multiplatform games this year, so be it.. You don't wanna research and see if any game may appeal to you? Oh well. Getting mad over something you tried to fight against goes no where expecially when you have stated you have no knowledge on the subject.

moving_penguin

thats cool. the wii is also getting a *ton* of exclusives this year. at the end of the day, who gives a flying rat's booty? a list is just that... a stupid list. its nothing more than that. why should i care about that list thats being shown in this thread? whats special about the games on that list? what makes them so good to warrant being shown? these are questions *no one* in this thread have taken the time to answer. so i will continue to look at that list with skepticism.

and your telling me to not question it? take it at face value and accept it as fact that pc gaming just automatically wins and move on? it wins because it has a larger list? wheres the logic in that? do i care that the pc is getting lots of exclusives? no, just like i dont care that the wii gets that many exclusives every year. i care about games that interest me. i would care more about that list if the person who showed it took the time to answer my questions above. maybe then i will be interested in more what the pc has to offer. that way ill have more to play on my new pc

No one is saying pc gaming automatically wins and move on. It has nothing to do with having a larger list.. The simple premiss of the thread has nothing to do with that. No one has to take the time to explain anything in this thread on games as that is not the point of this thread. Answering questions why a person might like that game does nothing for whats being presented on this whole thread. If you want information, head to the PC and MAC game forum and ask and people will be able to help you there. Nothing is wrong with the questions your asking but this is the wrong venue to ask. This thread premiss was jsut a dimonstration that PC has many exclusives just like the Ps3 (see orignial Pic).. Another member showcased a multitude of other exclusive games coming.. Simple as that.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]

[QUOTE="cain006"]

When I first saw that picture, I was pretty surprised at how many multiplats the pc wasn't getting. I don't really care though, because I have a pc, wii, and 360.

cain006

And then you looked and saw how many multiplatform games the PC was getting and were brought back to normal?

Uhm, no. You have to admit that the ps3/360 are getting more multi plats than the pc. I mean yes, the pc has more exclusives but if you game just on pc, then you're missing out on some good games.

Well offcourse bro.. That goes for any platform.. If you stuck with one platform then offcourse you will miss out on some good games.. Thats a standard.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

[QUOTE="dkdk999"]im going to switch to pc gaming soon,pimpog

Watch out for the steam sales or b4 you know it you will have more games than you have time to play.

that should especialy bad for since already have a habit of buying too many games :).
xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

PC might have as many games as the PS3, but how many of those titles are AAA? At least 5 on the PS3 side are probably going to recieve AAA scores, while Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 are the only games in that list (that I know of) that have scored a 9 or higher before.

With that said, I am a firm believer that a game franchise can get better (and espacially worst) with a new addition, but we don't have much else to go on other than that :?

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 jedikevin2

PC might have as many games as the PS3, but how many of those titles are AAA? At least 5 on the PS3 side are probably going to recieve AAA scores, while Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 are the only games in that list (that I know of) that have scored a 9 or higher before.

With that said, I am a firm believer that a game franchise can get better (and espacially worst) with a new addition, but we don't have much else to go on other than that :?

xYamatox

Who knows on any but I would think on the basic list, Neverwinter, Dungeons, TRackmania 2, GTR Racing 2011, Rfactor 2, Microsoft Flight, Star Wars Old Republic, Witcher 2, Shogun 2, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Bounty Arms, Subversion, Grim Dawn, Firefall and probably many others have a good shot at it.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

quality over quantity

/thread

arbitor365

Variety is the spice of life.

/your comment

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#109 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

quality over quantity

/thread

arbitor365

Thank god PC has both.

*ba dum tish*

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 jedikevin2

Updated this pic with some games missing (still missing many and this is the complete picture for those who haven't seen it though its been floating on the forum on mutiple threads. )

[spoiler] [/spoiler] (Not my work.. I would give credit specifically to whoever made this but I don't know who it is)

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#111 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23285 Posts

xYamatox

So Shogun 2(from the Total War franchise that had AAA games before),The Witcher 2(one of the most awaited games of 2011) or SW: ToR(a Bioware game) among a bunch of others in that RyuRan´s list that have predecessors that scored very well before(many AAA)don´t have a chance at AAA?

Besides,that "probably going to recieve AAA" you say regarding some PS3 games doesn´t mean they will,like GT5 for instance,a sure thing on AAA(even AAAA for some)and ened up being AA.

Also,don´t forget Killzone 2,the first one scored a 6 and the sequel a 9,same can happen to many of those games as well.

Just because some people don´t know some games/franchises doesn´t mean they can´t score high and end up being classics. Heck,just look at Half Life(just one of many examples) for instance,came out of nowhere and now it´s regarded one of the best FPS´s ever. ;)

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts

I like this topic...

"I have never heard of said game there for there is no such game!!!" (LOL)

and

"Well if gamespot dont review it then the game should not be there" (GS is console lovers hell its some times hard for them to review big titles for the PC)

and

"Q.Q if we make fillers for the PS3 or Xbox or wii also then we will have a larger list also" (Well why dont you make one?)

and

"2010 list was huge but no one talks aobut them!!!" (Well tbh i know / have played most of the games on that list... like said before just because you dont know about it dont mean its not there)

Overall the pc have more exclusivies, lots of multiplat games, more variations in game types, Overall higher quality and more freedom on the pc.

*waits as people turn red and throw fire at me* Luckily im immune to fire :D

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#113 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

I like this topic...

and

"Well if gamespot dont review it then the game should not be there" (GS is console lovers hell its some times hard for them to review big titles for the PC)

and

"Q.Q if we make fillers for the PS3 or Xbox or wii also then we will have a larger list also" (Well why dont you make one?)

and

"2010 list was huge but no one talks aobut them!!!" (Well tbh i know / have played most of the games on that list... like said before just because you dont know about it dont mean its not there)

Overall the pc have more exclusivies, lots of multiplat games, more variations in game types, Overall higher quality and more freedom on the pc.

KalDurenik

Wow, all that makes sense.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#114 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts

xYamatox
Mainstream gaming is mostly trash. There, I said it.
milannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 milannoir
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

xYamatox

I find this post particularly hilarious (in an already funny, full of butthurtedness and damage control thread). The first thing that impressed me on the pc list, wasn't the sheer numbers , but the fact that so many of those games have huge potential. According to your (and others') logic, if I didn't have a clue about what UC3, GeOW, GOW etc were, that would make those games irrelevant? Made my day.

PC will be getting many multiplats (and they will run hugely better), so this AND a huge list of exclusives (amongst which a fair share of AAA potentials) makes it impossible for any console to compete, quality and quantity wise.

Peerbreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Peerbreed
Member since 2009 • 224 Posts

xYamatox
Because if It isn't a franchise with commercials, a movie deal and everybody talking about it then it can't possibly be good. And of course reviewers don't rate games according to hype or how much big publishers pay them...
oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#117 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

yeah only diablo 3 and guild wars 2 looks fun...but d3 is like 100+ hours gameplay and gw2 might require thousands of hours...

Guild Wars 2 is probably equal to a console when you consider how much time you could spend on it. That's actually a good thing :) or bad if you are too addicted to it.

Most console games is like 20 hours max...even uncharted 2 is only 20 hours to me, (few walkthrough and platinum trophy, then done), demon's souls (30 hours, platinum trophy, done). COD is an exceptation since it has better replay value.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
the 360 list is incomplete
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

They're developing a new stronghold game?

Nice. :D

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts

[QUOTE="KalDurenik"]

I like this topic...

and

and

and

mitu123

Wow, all that makes sense.

I know right? *eats a cookie*