PC has a lot of exclusives for 2011, as much as the PS3.

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#51 jedikevin2
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]And? What do you classify as filler? What does that statement have to do with anything? Very confused what this even means.moving_penguin
unknown games and are just there to make the list look longer. games which won't even get reviewed in the first place.

Ignorance of games does not disprove anything.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="moving_penguin"][QUOTE="Lucianu"]There's over 60 exclusives there coming this year for the PC, and that's not counting all indie games. Now add the multiplatforms coming also.jedikevin2

anyone can make a long list filled with filler.

And? What do you classify as filler? What does that statement have to do with anything? Very confused what this even means.

indie game= filler= game that nobody cares about due to lack of 5 million dollar budget and hype campaign. :wink:
moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 moving_penguin
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts
Ignorance of games does not disprove anything.jedikevin2
if a xbox 360 fan made a list of games which are filled with games you never heard of, or kinect/xbla games, you wouldn't raise an eyebrow?
jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]Ignorance of games does not disprove anything.moving_penguin
if a xbox 360 fan made a list of games which are filled with games you never heard of, or kinect/xbla games, you wouldn't raise an eyebrow?

A.. I would know what said games are.

B.. Dismissing said games due to not knowing information on the game does not change the fact or counter the argument of the games. It just shows a lack of understanding on the matter

C.. Again.. ignorance of games does not constitute anything in this regard.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 moving_penguin
indie game= filler= game that nobody cares about due to lack of 5 million dollar budget and hype campaign. lawlessx
anyone can make a long list of games, the one who made that list should tell everyone why that game is on the list. theres a blog that has a list of reasons to be a pc gamer for a specific year, and he lists a game and has a reason behind it (so and so is a sequel to a game that scored x). a list of unknown games is exactly what i said. FILLER.
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]There's over 60 exclusives there coming this year for the PC, and that's not counting all indie games. Now add the multiplatforms coming also.moving_penguin
anyone can make a long list filled with filler.

So now games you haven't heard about are filler? LMAO!

• Their games
  • They exist
  • They are exclusive to PC upcoming in 2011, & there's over 60 of them.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 moving_penguin

A.. I would know what said games are.

B.. Dismissing said games due to not knowing information on the game does not change the fact or counter the argument of the games. It just shows a lack of understanding on the matter

C.. Again.. ignorance of games does not constitute anything in this regard.

jedikevin2

so you follow every xbox 360 game in existence? im shocked. i did not challenge that they exist, i challenged why they should be on the list. if you believe in the list, tell me why those games arent just on there to make the pc list look long

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]indie game= filler= game that nobody cares about due to lack of 5 million dollar budget and hype campaign. moving_penguin
anyone can make a long list of games, the one who made that list should tell everyone why that game is on the list. theres a blog that has a list of reasons to be a pc gamer for a specific year, and he lists a game and has a reason behind it (so and so is a sequel to a game that scored x). a list of unknown games is exactly what i said. FILLER.

What are you talking about? If you mean the blog, I guess you are checking out AdrianWerner wordpress blog PC gaming. Why should anyone have to explain all games in a forum though? Its not their responsibility... Its the end user who sees those game who should go find out information on it... Don't let mainstream soak you into telling you what to look at in games moving_penquin..

Again... Its not any-ones job to tell you about said games. That should be your responsibility.. You don't want to look into games then so be it but to call something filler without a understanding of anything on the subject matter makes your statement pretty irrelevant

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 moving_penguin

So now games you haven't heard about are filler? LMAO!

• Their games
  • They exist

Lucianu

like i said before, anyone can make a long list of games for their favorite platform. doesnt mean theyre worth listing. ;)

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 moving_penguin

What are you talking about? If you mean the blog, I guess you are checking out AdrianWerner wordpress blog PC gaming. Why should anyone have to explain all games in a forum though? Its not their responsibility... Its the end user who sees those game who should go find out information on it... Don't let mainstream soak you into telling you what to look at in games moving_penquin..

jedikevin2

if youre making a argument for the pc, then you should explain your argument and not walk off high and mighty telling ME to research when it YOU who should be trying to back your statement up. again, i can make a long list of games for any platform. im asking you, or requesting you, to prove... no, that is bad, i reuest that you showcase to me or other folks reasons why those games are on there.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 moving_penguin
Again... Its not any-ones job to tell you about said games. That should be your responsibility.. You don't want to look into games then so be it but to call something filler without a understanding of anything on the subject matter makes your statement pretty irrelevantjedikevin2
so youre not going to tell me why those games are worth being on a list?
15strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 15strong
Member since 2007 • 2806 Posts

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]So now games you haven't heard about are filler? LMAO!

• Their games
  • They exist

moving_penguin

like i said before, anyone can make a long list of games for their favorite platform. doesnt mean theyre worth listing. ;)

Not to mention the rules on sytem wars. How many of those 60+ games are going to be reveiwed? I ask all the PC owners, how many of those games will you realisticly play or consider playing? I still have a huge backlog of games for PS3 and PC, not to mention all of the really good ones coming out.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]Again... Its not any-ones job to tell you about said games. That should be your responsibility.. You don't want to look into games then so be it but to call something filler without a understanding of anything on the subject matter makes your statement pretty irrelevantmoving_penguin
so youre not going to tell me why those games are worth being on a list?

Why is it my job to do so? When did I all of a sudden become the member who must teach users on said games.. Your on a computer or some internet browser device right? Search them up yourself. Seems you are caught in the mainstream bubble..

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 moving_penguin

[QUOTE="moving_penguin"]

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]So now games you haven't heard about are filler? LMAO!

• Their games
  • They exist

15strong

Not to mention the rules on sytem wars. How many of those 60+ games are going to be reveiwed? I ask all the PC owners, how many of those games will you realisticly play or consider playing? I still have a huge backlog of games for PS3 and PC, not to mention all of the really good ones coming out.

systemwars only cares about lists confirmed? :p
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Lucianu

like i said before, anyone can make a long list of games for their favorite platform. doesnt mean theyre worth listing. ;)moving_penguin

Men lie, women lie, opinions are opinions.. but numbers don't lie. Wether you've heard of them or not is irelevant. Wether you enjoy them or not is subjective preferance, and is not relevant in a disscusion trying to be even 1% objective.

What is factual is that there's over 60 of 'em, upcoming in 2011, exclusives, + multiplatforms.

Numbers ain't a opinion.

Try harder. Oh, and compile a list of obscure and unknown console exclusive list. I'll guarantee you, it ain't touching 60 exclusives.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 moving_penguin
Why is it my job to do so? When did I all of a sudden become the member who must teach users on said games.. Your on a computer or some internet browser device right? Search them up yourself. Seems you are caught in the mainstream bubble.jedikevin2
do you stand by that list?
15strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 15strong

[QUOTE="moving_penguin"]like i said before, anyone can make a long list of games for their favorite platform. doesnt mean theyre worth listing. ;)Lucianu

Men lie, women lie, opinions are opinions.. but numbers don't lie. Wether you've heard of them or not is irelevant. Wether you enjoy them or not is subjective preferance, and is not relevant in a disscusion trying to be even 1% objective.

What is factual is that there's over 60 of 'em, upcoming in 2011, exclusives, + multiplatforms.

Numbers ain't a opinion.

Try harder. Oh, and compile a list of obscure and unknown console exclusive list. I'll guarantee you, it ain't touching 60 exclusives.

Numbers do lie. Look at all reveiw scores.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]Why is it my job to do so? When did I all of a sudden become the member who must teach users on said games.. Your on a computer or some internet browser device right? Search them up yourself. Seems you are caught in the mainstream bubble.moving_penguin
do you stand by that list?

No idea what your talking about on that statement.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 moving_penguin

Numbers ain't a opinion.

Lucianu

numbers do not lie. if i make a list of games for the xbox, filled with kinect and xbla games. you will take the list as fact and superior to the other platforms? think long and hard about that

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 moving_penguin
No idea what your talking about on that statement.jedikevin2
you have no idea what I just asked you? we're talking about that list of pc exclusives are we not? do you stand by that list of pc exclusives? meaning: do you agree with the list and accept it.
jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]No idea what your talking about on that statement.moving_penguin
you have no idea what I just asked you? we're talking about that list of pc exclusives are we not? do you stand by that list of pc exclusives? meaning: do you agree with the list and accept it.

Yes, I agree that all these games are coming to the Pc platform...

AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

This is Gamespot System Wars, we go by GameSpots figures. People cannot boast and reject figures based on when it suits them, it either always matters or it doesn't.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Lucianu

numbers do not lie. if i make a list of games for the xbox, filled with kinect and xbla games. you will take the list as fact and superior to the other platforms? think long and hard about thatmoving_penguin

F** yeah, make one. You won't anyway.

Fact (and this is fact, not opinion) remains, there's over 60 exclusives + multiplatforms for the PC this year ALONE.

Hate all you want, think all you want, numbers.. don't.. lie.

Repeat that until you get it.

Numbers.. don't ..lie.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16621 Posts

yah I didn't hear of half the games on the ps3 list...and I own a ps3 lol

15strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 15strong

Look at this massive list of PC games from 2010. A long list, but no one mentions 90% of the games listed. Why is that?

http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2010/

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 moving_penguin

Look at this massive list of PC games from 2010. A long list, but no one mentions 90% of the games listed. Why is that?

15strong
why are you asking a question you know the answer too! :p
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Lucianu

@moving_penguin, i'm gonna check that list tomorrow, that you'll probably never going to make, or you're gonna go trollish on me, yet again, like you did just now. But with fanboys.. you never know. And remember, 2011.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#78 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2010/

15strong

No hype, but hey, that applies to all systems, doesn't stop them from being good.XD

right4dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 right4dead
Member since 2010 • 1062 Posts

lol look at the pc games, 90% of them are garbage

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#80 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
[QUOTE="ArcFatalix"]

I didn't make the pic :P it just shows the amount of exclusives this year for all platforms.

tagyhag
Actually, that's not even half of the PC exclusives for this year.

yeah. i'd say its about a quarter of the nonobscure exclusives for pc.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
im going to switch to pc gaming soon,
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

right4dead
Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Shogun 2, The Witcher 2, TOR, RO2, Tropico 4, Black Mirror 3, and Firefall all look amazing. So no, sorry man.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 millerlight89
im going to switch to pc gaming soon,dkdk999
Really? Why? (Not questioning you, or trying to convince you n ot to, as you can see I am a PC gamer) Just curious :). I actually have been having random urges to try and get back into console gaming, if not just for exclusives. However, I can't really bring myself to buy something that I didn't really play when I had them once before.
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#84 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

[QUOTE="right4dead"]

millerlight89

Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Shogun 2, The Witcher 2, TOR, RO2, Tropico 4, Black Mirror 3, and Firefall all look amazing. So no, sorry man.

Don't bother with him it is a well known troll.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27550113

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#85 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts

right4dead
so. yakuza 4 isnt garbage? have you seen the trailers? 5 of those ps3 games dont even have titles in english (are they even releasing in NA?) a tennis game?????? what about the variety of the list of pc exclusives? and all i see is linearity. a bunch of 6-8 hour games with little to no replay value (minus the obvious few on there that will have more than that) judging by this, you like 60 dollar games that you'll play through once or twice. i can play the same game as you, buddy.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 millerlight89
[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="right4dead"]

I know, I know. I always get baited and hooked, even if I do know :P. It is so tempting, I have to do better.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

[QUOTE="dkdk999"]im going to switch to pc gaming soon,millerlight89
Really? Why? (Not questioning you, or trying to convince you n ot to, as you can see I am a PC gamer) Just curious :). I actually have been having random urges to try and get back into console gaming, if not just for exclusives. However, I can't really bring myself to buy something that I didn't really play when I had them once before.

well a lot of reasons, This is going to sound weird but the main reason is in order play games with my friends. most of them game on pc. and well pc seems to have a lot of games im interested in and seems like its overall cheaper.i mean i was going to buy a good laptop anyway.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 moving_penguin

@moving_penguin, i'm gonna check that list tomorrow, that you'll probably never going to make, or you're gonna go trollish on me, yet again, like you did just now. But with fanboys.. you never know. And remember, 2011.

Lucianu

i havent been trolling you. and im no fanboy, im sorry that i dont take lists with *no* backing filled with a bunch of games that most people have never even heard of as the word of god. tell folks why those games are worth owning, and ill be listening. till then, quit posting a "list" without backing it up with reasons why that list is viable/worth it. i wont make a list of kinect, xbox, and xbla games because that would be pointless and a waste of my time. remember, im not making the argument that the xbox is superior because it has a bunch of exclusives. but based on your logic, if someone could make a larger list of exclusives... it would be better no?

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jedikevin2

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]

moving_penguin

i havent been trolling you. and im no fanboy, im sorry that i dont take lists with *no* backing filled with a bunch of games that most people have never even heard of as the word of god. tell folks why those games are worth owning, and ill be listening. till then, quit posting a "list" without backing it up with reasons why that list is viable/worth it. i wont make a list of kinect, xbox, and xbla games because that would be pointless and a waste of my time. remember, im not making the argument that the xbox is superior because it has a bunch of exclusives. but based on your logic, if someone could make a larger list of exclusives... it would be better no?

Here we go again... Ignorance does not rebuttle anything stated on "this list". Your trying to make something out of nothing... Point blank, Pc is getting a TON of exclusives this year... Pretty simple... From their, preference on how they feel on this games takes over... A member can post a list as much as he likes bro.. If you don't like it then don't respond to it... Pretty simple not to eh? Maybe your mad over something so felt like arguing? Remember, you are the one who just popped into this thread spitting off that you didn't like the "list" and now your alluding that someone is trying to force you to believe its "the world of god" etc.

You don't like that the Pc is getting alot of exclusives and multiplatform games this year, so be it.. You don't wanna research and see if any game may appeal to you? Oh well. Getting mad over something you tried to fight against goes no where expecially when you have stated you have no knowledge on the subject.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

People need to stop listing things that aren't slated for 2011, on lists of 2011 games, regardless of the platform.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#91 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

When I first saw that picture, I was pretty surprised at how many multiplats the pc wasn't getting. I don't really care though, because I have a pc, wii, and 360.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 jedikevin2

When I first saw that picture, I was pretty surprised at how many multiplats the pc wasn't getting. I don't really care though, because I have a pc, wii, and 360.

cain006

And then you looked and saw how many multiplatform games the PC was getting and were brought back to normal?

pimpog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 pimpog
Member since 2010 • 659 Posts

Watch out for the steam sales or b4 you know it you will have more games than you have time to play.

right4dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 right4dead
Member since 2010 • 1062 Posts

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="millerlight89"] Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Shogun 2, The Witcher 2, TOR, RO2, Tropico 4, Black Mirror 3, and Firefall all look amazing. So no, sorry man. millerlight89

I know, I know. I always get baited and hooked, even if I do know :P. It is so tempting, I have to do better.

yep i hate pc gaming more than anything. would rather play with ball in cup

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 millerlight89

right4dead

I have a good reason as to why you hate it, and it has nothing to do with anything you have stated. ;)

pimpog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 pimpog
Member since 2010 • 659 Posts

[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

right4dead

What you do in your bedroom is your own biz.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]

As much?

[QUOTE="RyuRanVII"]

Really? This is an incomplete list of upcoming PC-only titles:

Action

Red Orchestra II: Heroes of Stalingrad
Natural Selection 2
Warface
Battlefield Play4Free
Firefall
Primal Carnage
Ground Branch
Contagion
E.Y.E.
Depth
Age of Chivalry
Bounty Arms
M.D.K. 2 HD
Tactical Intervention

Strategy

Shogun 2: Total War
Stronghold III
End of Nations
A Game of Thrones: Genesis
Trapped Dead
Chris Taylor's Kings & Castles
Might and Magic: Heroes VI
Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter
Age of Empires Online
Tropico 4
Cities in Motion
Jagged Alliance 2: Reloaded
Jagged Alliance 3
Frozen Synapse
Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
Men of War: Vietnam
Dungeons
DOTA 2
Apox
Xenonauts
UFO 2: Extraterrestrials - Shadows over Earth

RPG

Diablo III
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Neverwinter
Grim Dawn
Dead State
Darkspore
Drakensang: Phileasson's Secret
Torchlight II
Inquisitor
The Age of Decadence
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Chantelise

MMO

Star Wars: The Old Republic
World of Darkness
Warhammer 40.000: Dark Millennium
Guild Wars 2
Drakensang Online
Tera
Rift: Planes of Telara
Infinity: The Quest for Earth
Blackstar Chronicles
Jumpgate Evolution
Black Prophecy
Planetside Next
Tribes Universe
Phantasy Star Online 2

Simulators

Microsoft Flight
DCS: A-10c Warthhog
Steel Armor: Blaze of War

Racing

rFactor 2
GTR Racing 2011
Trackmania 2

Adventure

Black Mirror 3
Syberia 3
Asylum

Other

The Sims Medieval
Subversion
Cargo!
Cobalt
Monaco
Frozen Synapse

Imagine this list plus the best version of every multiplatform PC will receive this year. I don't see how it can loose compared to any other platform.

jedikevin2

There's over 60 exclusives there coming this year for the PC, and that's not counting all indie games. Now add the multiplatforms coming also.

Pretty much this... Also..... you might have been a little late though the picture is pretty cool.

This list almost made me pee my pants, anyways the PC is not dead or dying. Anyways PS3 looks good im buying one this month for the exclusives and Socom 4.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#98 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
I went back in late 2010 and the list I saw made me upgrade my PC, next month I should I have a Geforce GTX 460 and AMD Phenom II X4 965.=p
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#99 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="cain006"]

jedikevin2

And then you looked and saw how many multiplatform games the PC was getting and were brought back to normal?

Uhm, no. You have to admit that the ps3/360 are getting more multi plats than the pc. I mean yes, the pc has more exclusives but if you game just on pc, then you're missing out on some good games.

moving_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 moving_penguin

Here we go again... Ignorance does not rebuttle anything stated on "this list". Your trying to make something out of nothing... Point blank, Pc is getting a TON of exclusives this year... Pretty simple... From their, preference on how they feel on this games takes over... A member can post a list as much as he likes bro.. If you don't like it then don't respond to it... Pretty simple not to eh? Maybe your mad over something so felt like arguing? Remember, you are the one who just popped into this thread spitting off that you didn't like the "list" and now your alluding that someone is trying to force you to believe its "the world of god" etc.

You don't like that the Pc is getting alot of exclusives and multiplatform games this year, so be it.. You don't wanna research and see if any game may appeal to you? Oh well. Getting mad over something you tried to fight against goes no where expecially when you have stated you have no knowledge on the subject.

jedikevin2

thats cool. the wii is also getting a *ton* of exclusives this year. at the end of the day, who gives a flying rat's booty? a list is just that... a stupid list. its nothing more than that. why should i care about that list thats being shown in this thread? whats special about the games on that list? what makes them so good to warrant being shown? these are questions *no one* in this thread have taken the time to answer. so i will continue to look at that list with skepticism.

and your telling me to not question it? take it at face value and accept it as fact that pc gaming just automatically wins and move on? it wins because it has a larger list? wheres the logic in that? do i care that the pc is getting lots of exclusives? no, just like i dont care that the wii gets that many exclusives every year. i care about games that interest me. i would care more about that list if the person who showed it took the time to answer my questions above. maybe then i will be interested in more what the pc has to offer. that way ill have more to play on my new pc