NPD 2022: Switch (1st), PS5 (2nd) and XBS (3rd)

• 53 results
KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#51 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

What does Switch destroying Xbox and PS have anything to do with your translation? This isn't Portuguese.

As a manticore, I must say I am happy that all three are doing great. Hopefully you feel the same. Gaming is in a great place!

I think cows are truly upset that the Switch is then gen 9 leader, and by a landslide. You can tell when they resort to looking at the 3rd place Xbox and deflecting on when it comes to the first place Switch.

Cows and Lems should just own and enjoy all the consoles. It's the best way to game!

switch was made 100% to compete with ps4 and xbox one not the ps5 and series x.

I hope the switch is winning it launched in 2017 while ps5 and series x launched in 2020 with chip shortages until 2023. if it wasn't nin would of abandoned the switch like wii u.

funny if nin new system comes out this year let me guess it will compete with ps6 or series x 360? saying nin won gen 10. yet next gen will not come until 2028 or so.

yet switch 2 will be competing with ps5 and xbox series x.

Switch is Gen 9, competing with PS5 and XSX/S. Confirmed by Nintendo. The console that follows the Switch, made by Nintendo, will be the start of Gen 10.

Wii U is Gen 8, which competed with PS4 and Xbox One.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

@gifford38: You’ve always been desperate for a “win”, but this was laughable.

Wenzen had plenty of games to choose from, but if you had paid attention ….he doesn’t like them. Didn’t like Hzd, Hzd Fw, Miles M, Sackboy, GT and so on. That’s why I suggested he buys a Switch. He plays on a smallish monitor at 1080p upscaled to 1440p and doesn’t like most Sony games. Perfect switch owner.

You just need to read the full thread.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: You’ve always been desperate for a “win”, but this was laughable.

Wenzen had plenty of games to choose from, but if you had paid attention ….he doesn’t like them. Didn’t like Hzd, Hzd Fw, Miles M, Sackboy, GT and so on. That’s why I suggested he buys a Switch. He plays on a smallish monitor at 1080p upscaled to 1440p and doesn’t like most Sony games. Perfect switch owner.

You just need to read the full thread.

yes I do notice that lol. now I get it.

wasn't trying for a win just thought you meant what I said above.