Now The One is the standard

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

For gaming and home entertainment. How long until Sony tries to copy nearly everything like last gen?

The One, has better games, a better bluray player (who would have thought?), TV, a better UI, dozens of more features and apps, graphics (Ryse is the console graphics king). Sony is still awaiting greatness.

withe1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 withe1982
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

@mrxboxone: I'll just leave this here thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EyeToy

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Everything about the Xbox One screams next gen it has some awesome games as well as Kinect what more could a gamer ask for.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I live in Africa, and I assure you Xbox will never be a standard.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sukraj

@Lulu_Lulu said:

xbox forever

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

@sukraj said:

Everything about the Xbox One screams next gen it has some awesome games as well as Kinect what more could a gamer ask for.

It only does 720p.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sukraj

@EZs said:

@sukraj said:

It only does 720p.

But it is capable of doing 1080p innit.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

How does it have a better Blu-ray drive when it has longer install times ?

Also lol at Ryse, who cares about graphics when the game is a chore to play XD

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sukraj

@R4gn4r0k said:

How does it have a better Blu-ray drive when it has longer install times ?

Also lol at Ryse, who cares about graphics when the game is a chore to play XD

The game is real sweet bossman

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Thanks for the comedy with my coffee this morning....

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

@sukraj said:

@EZs said:

@sukraj said:

It only does 720p.

Hahaha.... dude you made my day.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sukraj

@EZs said:

@sukraj said:

@EZs said:

@sukraj said:

It only does 720p.

Hahaha.... dude you made my day.

Hey at least I cheered you up bro.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

All the ps4 has is good specs. That's why all you see is hate topics on the X1 and not praise topics for the ps4.

Furthermore, cows only come back with certain responses... $100 cheaper... 1080p... Resogun (LMAO at this arcade game that takes 2 hours to play)

Meanwhile you hear about actual games on the X1 (DR3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse even though it has mixed reviews), features like snapping tv, apps, movies, games etc, voice control, skype, intuitive UI, and Kinect improvement (can see in the dark, records video in 1080p, auto sign in as you enter the room, etc), and better blu ray player.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

720p

jelly? B-)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@YD_11 said:

All the ps4 has is good specs. That's why all you see is hate topics on the X1 and not praise topics for the ps4.

Furthermore, cows only come back with certain responses... $100 cheaper... 1080p... Resogun (LMAO at this arcade game that takes 2 hours to play)

Meanwhile you hear about actual games on the X1 (DR3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse even though it has mixed reviews), features like snapping tv, apps, movies, games etc, voice control, skype, intuitive UI, and Kinect improvement (can see in the dark, records video in 1080p, auto sign in as you enter the room, etc), and better blu ray player.

Resogun is HIGHLY replayable. Its not just a 2h game. Its an arcade game i.e. meant to be played often.

and lol you mention X1 games when ALL of them (yes, ALL) have had mixed reviews. Even Forza 5, the high profile racing game stands at an 82 on meta. And yet you mention DR3 and KI on X1 side but no Killzone SF on the PS4 side wich had, more or less, the same reviews as the other two. All the other junk you mention is just worthless sh*t most gamers dont care about.

TD;LR: shut up lem

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@YD_11 said:

It's utterly foolish to judge a console on launch titles. Sony has better support for their consoles than MS. That is not debatable. One should look at the first party devs and decide which ones they prefer. They will be making games for the new consoles. A console is meant to be supplied for the long haul. So let me ask you this......is it more important to have a lot of launch games or to have games continue to be made for years after?

Both sides to this same shit constantly. Hell I remember the first Xbox launch and the dude that went on and on about the grass.

You hear about actual games for both consoles. To state otherwise is dishonest. As for all that extra crap...it only adds to the cost. It isn't necessary. But it is the first step to MS trying to take over living rooms by convincing gamers they are necessary.

Meh...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ sukraj

Hell is also forever.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@YD_11 said:

Resogun is HIGHLY replayable. Its not just a 2h game. Its an arcade game i.e. meant to be played often.

and lol you mention X1 games when ALL of them (yes, ALL) have had mixed reviews. Even Forza 5, the high profile racing game stands at an 82 on meta. And yet you mention DR3 and KI on X1 side but no Killzone SF on the PS4 side wich had, more or less, the same reviews as the other two. All the other junk you mention is just worthless sh*t most gamers dont care about.

TD;LR: shut up lem

Then why doesnt anyone like yourself talk about KZ if it is so fun to play? All you see is the occasional graphics thread. I'm telling you what people talk about on the forums most often and it is what it is. "Most gamers" who owned a ps3 used it more often for netfilx than gaming so features are important.

PS4 has two retail games, two real games, two blockbuster type games.. two. KZ is the best rated. X1 has two retail games rated higher than ps4's best of it's two. Then the other games on X1 are icing on the cake. I'm not one to include arcade games in my reasoning for buying a console (x1 will get more than it's share) and wasn't before when it came to things like Geometry Wars last gen.

I believe the X1 is the better system so call me a lem if you want. Doesn't mean i won't be playing the ps4 sometime down the road or ignore my pc. My comments are generally aimed at praises for the X1 or stirring up people like yourself who spend most of their time blindly attacking

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

Dellusional Lemmings trying to justify their purchase lol

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

Dayly x1 thread by MrXboxOne., who would have thought...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@YD_11 said:

Then why doesnt anyone like yourself talk about KZ if it is so fun to play? All you see is the occasional graphics thread. I'm telling you what people talk about on the forums most often and it is what it is. "Most gamers" who owned a ps3 used it more often for netfilx than gaming so features are important.

PS4 has two retail games, two real games, two blockbuster type games.. two. KZ is the best rated. X1 has two retail games rated higher than ps4's best of it's two. Then the other games on X1 are icing on the cake. I'm not one to include arcade games in my reasoning for buying a console (x1 will get more than it's share) and wasn't before when it came to things like Geometry Wars last gen.

I believe the X1 is the better system so call me a lem if you want. Doesn't mean i won't be playing the ps4 sometime down the road or ignore my pc. My comments are generally aimed at praises for the X1 or stirring up people like yourself who spend most of their time blindly attacking

Anyone who bases the worth of a console on a couple of mediocre launch titles is an idiot. X1 games are as average as PS4 games by now. Sony however, as proven many times it has one of the best 1st party studios out there. MS on the other hand, its Halo and Forza. And now that Forza 5 kinda flopped reviews wise...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@sukraj said:

The game is real sweet bossman

I'm sure the game is better than the 4 it got on here, I'm a fan of those games in general so I'm sure I would like it.

But the fact Ryse is only mentioned for its graphics is stupid.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

I said this before and I'll keep saying it. Sony is going to copy EVERYTHING the xbone does including tv tv tv and when they do that the cows will come in here and rejoice about how awesome it is. The whole thing is funny to me.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#24  Edited By turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

If the Bone is the standard in gaming, then gaming is dead.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#25 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

The only thing the PS4 has over the XBONE is gonna be some slightly better looking multiplats. And unless you play them side by side you will never even notice. Thats it. Everywhere else the XBONE wins hands down. It even has the better exclusive line-up. There is no reason to have a PS4 right now.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@timbers_WSU said:

The only thing the PS4 has over the XBONE is gonna be some slightly better looking multiplats. And unless you play them side by side you will never even notice. Thats it. Everywhere else the XBONE wins hands down. It even has the better exclusive line-up. There is no reason to have a PS4 right now.

cheaper

stronger

stupid camera peripheral is an option and voice controls can be used with ANY headset

MUCH better first party (neither has good enough exclusives to merit a purchase at this time on this criteria alone)

much faster install times

and on top of that, MS had to go and fumble with their party system and game streaming (both features work flawlessly on ps4)

Carbon_Le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Carbon_Le
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

A bluray player that doesnt read blurays but chews it up. Lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@sukraj said:

dat 720p next gen

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@timbers_WSU said:

Riddle me this. I bought a PS4 today for £469.99, that includes a game, starter pack and a 2 year extended warranty. To so the same for the X1 it would of cost me over £600.

If MS dropped the price, it would of been the better buy.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Ps4 1080p

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Nope.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

The MS console does more stuff than the Sony counterpart.

Its a better buy, more features and better online services.

Perfect family console.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

i can feel the rage in every single lems word. must be so mad and no able to do anything but see their xbone get dominated for the years to come

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

if the X1 doesn't succeed then MS doesn't make money and Bill Gates has less money to contribute to African aid through the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation, you're shooting yourselves in the foot over there

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

waka waka eo eo

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

For gaming and home entertainment. How long until Sony tries to copy nearly everything like last gen?

The One, has better games, a better bluray player (who would have thought?), TV, a better UI, dozens of more features and apps, graphics (Ryse is the console graphics king). Sony is still awaiting greatness.

Underlined is a copy of Sony. Kinect is an improved camera which was done over a decade ago. TV was done years ago with cable boxes, Dish, & Direct TV. Sony put HDMI in the PS3 before MS put it in the 360. Sony put WiFi built in to the PS3 before MS put it in the 360. Sony put built in rechargable batteries in their PS3 controllers and their PS4 controllers, when is MS going to copy that?

Lame Lemming Logic & X-goggles at their finest once again!

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

Bad...thread is bad.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

So this is how lems spend their time playing Ryse and Forza 4.3 ?

Some desperate end times trolling here lol.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

Bad...thread is bad.

And you'd certainly be an expert with those.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

No offense, I really don't mean to sound like a fanboy, but I don't want 720p and a mess of a UI being a console standard. XBL is the standard and the controller is the standard that Microsoft contributes, not the UI and power of the console. That's Sony.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

Where's the proof?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@withe1982 said:

@mrxboxone: I'll just leave this here thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EyeToy

Kill.Switch was first, but Gears of War made it popular.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@mrxboxone:

1. Better blu-ray drive ? Why because it takes 10x longer to load and won't accept your disk?

2.Better graphics? KZ:SF looks and runs better, did I mention its not on rails either?

3.AC:4, BF:4 and cod 4 all look better on PS4.

4. Better UI? Its a bootleg windows 8 with TV integration. If you don't care about that then it offers nothing.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

Playstation brand is associated with quality exclusive games while xbox brand is associated with online pew pew, nah seriously, if u like variety of world class video games, playstation is the standard