No Man's Sky , confirmed for PC .

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But still, us PlayStation players will get to experience the magic first and formost. That's all that matters to me.

it will take mods to make it actually good probably, looks like nothing special as it is.... if it isn't vapourware.... the video wasn't even gameplay.

So this is what PC gaming has come to, kinda sad to hear you need search for mods on interwebz to make your PC games playable...

sad that consoles get stuck with mediocre games that cannot be enhanced by fans.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Did anyone really believe this was a ps4 exclusive?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#103 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@daious said:

-Damien- preached it like a bible.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@daious said:

some cows on here held on to some hope.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#105  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But still, us PlayStation players will get to experience the magic first and formost. That's all that matters to me.

it will take mods to make it actually good probably, looks like nothing special as it is.... if it isn't vapourware.... the video wasn't even gameplay.

So this is what PC gaming has come to, kinda sad to hear you need search for mods on interwebz to make your PC games playable...

sad that consoles get stuck with mediocre games that cannot be enhanced by fans.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Games is art, when i buy a painting i dont buy one i think looks mediocre and then go home and re-paint to make it look better...i just simple buy another painting.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#107  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@daious said:

They (the devs) where teasing Oculus Rift support for this game last year. I think if youve been following this game closely since its initial reveal then you will have known it was always going to be on PC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Gue1 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

true, bad bad console games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@aroxx_ab said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Games is art, when i buy a painting i dont buy one i think looks mediocre and then go home and re-paint to make it look better...i just simple buy another painting.

haha if you say so.... lamest trying-be-a-clever-adult attempt in existance.

the "A" word with consumor products that so happen to have artistic elements... I love it. I suppose if I drew a few lines on a piece of paper, its inherently art. Never mind a great deal of games encourage modding.... ya tool.