Nintendo First Party Just Dominates Above All Others !

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@pikachudude860 said:

If your talking about Nintendo's 1st party games vs Sony/Microsoft's 1st party games, then yeah. Your right.

If your saying that Nintendo's games destroy all other games out there, then...I'd like to agree with you, but Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X, Skylanders, Dark Souls, Tales of, Saints Row, Fallout, and other games keep the sense in me.

Nintendo's games are amazing. Your in denial if you disagree with that. But there are plenty of great games out there besides Nintendo's.

you disappoint me pikachu dude. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@GearsOfWarLover said:

When i was a kid, Nintendo was my thing, but now that im older i feel like plot is 2nd to gameplay. Nintendo games lack a great plot and to me its a turn off. I would love a story driven zelda game that goes beyond a plot that can be explained with a one paragraph summary.

Your name is Gears of War Lover and you state that you prefer plot?

My God, do they not teach Irony in Middle School any longer?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44280 Posts

Not IMO, no even close.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6060 Posts

My first time playing MM and it is better than anything I have on ps4, which means it just curb stomped about 25 games.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17694 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

nintendos the only one who cares about games

they don't overcharge you get the full game at 60 dollars

look at destiny look at evolve

look at ur shit thats 120 for the full game

nintendos game ARE THE FULL GAME AT 60 half the price and u get the full game with everything in it

they appeal to everyone the gameplay > and story u can make

people an easily watch tv/movies for a story

people only play games for gameplay IMO

They don't overcharge you to get the full game at $60? Yea, I suppose you're right. Instead, they intentionally force people to re-buy the same exact games for multiple hardware due to their digital account system being tied to hardware. At least with Sony and MS, you buy a game once digitally, you log-in and download it as many times as you like on whatever system you like. Something that's extremely pro-consumer in this day and age, yet Sony and MS are getting constantly bemoaned and blamed for the heavy anti-consumerist actions by publishers out of their control, yet Nintendo somehow is seen as being pro-consumer when they commit some of the worst anti-consumerist actions on the market fully within their control......TEN+ YEARS ON NOW, and still going strong. Plus, Nintendo does do DLC, though admittedly in a better and not so exploitative manner for which I give them credit.

Please, don't make the mistake that Nintendo is not ripping you off simply because you don't see it on the front end as the other games shamelessly demonstrate. With Nintendo it's cleverly on the back end, implemented in archaic, anti-consumer policies that they are fully aware of and refuses to change because, when it comes down to it, they're not "overcharging you" for the the full game.....no.......they're expecting you to buy it twice.

Also, their games certainly don't appeal to everyone. Obviously not, just take a look around. They're targeted and playable at everyone, but that's different than appealing to everyone. By making games so similar that are targeted at everyone, they have failed at producing a library appealing to everyone.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

@lostrib said:

TC hyped the OUYA so I find it hard to take his opinion seriously sometimes

lostrib picks one tid bit out of the past and throws it in your face more often than a nagging wife of 50 years.

OUYA is not for me, but for people looking to play a huge variety of different games on a near nothing budget, it's a great alternative to the traditional pricier consoles,,, that's all and that's it.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Slimmin360

@ProtossRushX said:

nintendos game ARE THE FULL GAME AT 60 half the price and u get the full game with everything in it

EXACTLY !!! So tired of full Platinum Editions listed for $120.00 with extra content that the $60 versions don't have, that's just pure greed and profiteering of the worst kind, constantly being done by Microsoft and Sony....Let us not forget the fee's for Xbox Live Gold and PSN Plus, none of which Nintendo are currently charging for.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

I dont enjoy playing them like I once did, so I doubt I'll buy their consoles again.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Slimmin360

@2mrw said:

No wonder, there are no 3rd party games for the console, and the owner need to justify their purchase so.

Exactly my point Nintendo doesn't need to rely on 3rd party devs. Nintendo has enough first party franchises to carry either their 3DS or Wii-U, and if 3rd party should make a successful game for either one then great, if not , it won't make or break Nintendo.

Unlike Microsoft or Sony, without 3rd party support those consoles would die a quick and painful death.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#60 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11514 Posts

In terms of gameplay, design, value, polish and creativity, yeah, Nintendo curb stomps the other two quite handily.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

KIRBY RAINBOW CURSE!!!!

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

@ProtossRushX said:

They don't overcharge you to get the full game at $60? Yea, I suppose you're right. Instead, they intentionally force people to re-buy the same exact games for multiple hardware due to their digital account system being tied to hardware. At least with Sony and MS, you buy a game once digitally, you log-in and download it as many times as you like on whatever system you like. Something that's extremely pro-consumer in this day and age, yet Sony and MS are getting constantly bemoaned and blamed for the heavy anti-consumerist actions by publishers out of their control, yet Nintendo somehow is seen as being pro-consumer when they commit some of the worst anti-consumerist actions on the market fully within their control......TEN+ YEARS ON NOW, and still going strong. Plus, Nintendo does do DLC, though admittedly in a better and not so exploitative manner for which I give them credit.

Please, don't make the mistake that Nintendo is not ripping you off simply because you don't see it on the front end as the other games shamelessly demonstrate. With Nintendo it's cleverly on the back end, implemented in archaic, anti-consumer policies that they are fully aware of and refuses to change because, when it comes down to it, they're not "overcharging you" for the the full game.....no.......they're expecting you to buy it twice.

Also, their games certainly don't appeal to everyone. Obviously not, just take a look around. They're targeted and playable at everyone, but that's different than appealing to everyone. By making games so similar that are targeted at everyone, they have failed at producing a library appealing to everyone.

I admittedly never buy digital content from Sony because I don't have enough storage on any of my devices for it. Are you saying that if I, say, buy Borderlands 2 for the Vita, that I'd get the PS3 version as well?

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

Yeah, Kirby dominates hard with that 5. But of course there was no hype for it now, right?

PikachuDude860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#64 PikachuDude860
Member since 2014 • 1810 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@pikachudude860 said:

If your talking about Nintendo's 1st party games vs Sony/Microsoft's 1st party games, then yeah. Your right.

If your saying that Nintendo's games destroy all other games out there, then...I'd like to agree with you, but Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X, Skylanders, Dark Souls, Tales of, Saints Row, Fallout, and other games keep the sense in me.

Nintendo's games are amazing. Your in denial if you disagree with that. But there are plenty of great games out there besides Nintendo's.

What did I do??? =(

I tell it like it is, bro.

I'd consider quitting gaming if Nintendo ever stopped making games. But those games I mentiond are the only reasons I buy other consoles. 3rd arty games are the main reason TO buy a non Nintendo console, IMO.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#65  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@pikachudude860 said:

@KBFloYd said:

What did I do??? =(

I'd consider quitting gaming if Nintendo ever stopped making games. But those games I mentiond are the only reasons I buy other consoles. 3rd arty games are the main reason TO buy a non Nintendo console, IMO.

you were supposed to be a nintendo fanboy....but once you got to system wars... you got corrupted by pc/xbox/playstation

oh well...now you are *telling it like it is* :(

PikachuDude860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#66 PikachuDude860
Member since 2014 • 1810 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@pikachudude860 said:

@KBFloYd said:

What did I do??? =(

you were supposed to be a nintendo fanboy....but once you got to system wars... you got corrupted by pc/xbox/playstation

oh well...now you are *telling it like it is* :(

lol. I'm a Nintendo fan for life. They're games are the main games that I actually give a crap about. That is never going to change.

Like I said to Mr.Cat, I'm a "fan", but I'm not a "Fanboy". I'll call Nintendo out if I feel that they've screwd up somehow. However, I've always been a fan of all platforms. I just liked Nintendo the best...I got bored with the games on the other systems.

I just love gaming in general too much to swear allegiance to one platform.

Now...If I could get all of those games I mentioned and more on a Nintendo system...Then screw Sony and Microsoft. lol.

Avatar image for GearsOfWarLover
GearsOfWarLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#67  Edited By GearsOfWarLover
Member since 2006 • 637 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@GearsOfWarLover said:

When i was a kid, Nintendo was my thing, but now that im older i feel like plot is 2nd to gameplay. Nintendo games lack a great plot and to me its a turn off. I would love a story driven zelda game that goes beyond a plot that can be explained with a one paragraph summary.

Your name is Gears of War Lover and you state that you prefer plot?

My God, do they not teach Irony in Middle School any longer?

*Looks at year when I created this account and sees its almost 9 years ago

Please Nuck continue to tell me what is ironic about my statement and my account name created almost 9 years ago...... God do they even teach people to think before they speak??

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Only nintendo fanboys believe that myth. Simple as that. They cannot accept the fact that some people do not like nintendo's games and we don't think they are amazing. They aren't some super amazing god-tier developer that fanboys claim they are. It just baffles me the obsession that some people have for them.

I don't see what is so "fun" about nintendo games. I think mario, zelda, kart, smash, metroid, donkey kong, star fox, pikmin etc to be insanely easy and boring games. I am not blinded by nostalgia or delusional.

The only fun game nintendo makes is probably mario party. But those games are hit and miss. Pokemon is the same old stuff. Playing Pokemon White and Pokemon Y felt like a chore to me. So I think I am done with pokemon. The 3DS will be my last handheld because there is nothing else besides pokemon worth playing.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17694 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@ProtossRushX said:

I admittedly never buy digital content from Sony because I don't have enough storage on any of my devices for it. Are you saying that if I, say, buy Borderlands 2 for the Vita, that I'd get the PS3 version as well?

Curious you choose Boarderland 2. Well, maybe not so.

While not all games are cross buy with Sony, here's those that are. To contrast, here's Nintendo's "list". It's progress of a sort I suppose, experimental though it may be.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

bollocks

sony>>ms>>kid>>>>>>>>>pee c

^dats the true order

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

bollocks

sony>>ms>>kid>>>>>>>>>pee c

^dats the true order

Dude, are you 12 years old or something?