Nextgen console graphics King?

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Nextgen console graphics King? (198 votes)

Killzone Shadow Fall 35%
Battlefield 4 (PS4 version) 4%
Ryse 58%
Assassins Creed 4 (PS4 version) 3%

I guess it's time to settle this System Wars. What say you?

Killzone:

Ryse:

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS4):

• 
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#101 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Heil68 said:

PS4 wins again. not a surprise really with the PS4 having the worlds most powerful hardware to have ever been put into a video game console.

I think you got lost in the wrong thread. lol!! PS4 wins in terms of price. Yes, definitely. Maybe a little more power on paper. In the end, I think we'll see another PS3 = XBox 360 performance by the end of the generation.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Heil68 said:

PS4 wins again. not a surprise really with the PS4 having the worlds most powerful hardware to have ever been put into a video game console.

SDC. There can be only one most powerful gaming system in the world and by golly did Sony deliver. Here's to more Sony success, cheers...

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#103 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

@Cobra_nVidia said:

@quatoe said:

I do not understand why people are making graphics king threads when the PS4 and Xbox One have been out for a month. Not a whole lot of titles to compare between them and a month of life? Come on. At least give it a year so developers have the chance to push the hardware a little.

That's the nature of system wars. There isn't a lot of patience or calm rational thought going on here.

PS YOU BUTTHUTT LOLZ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Naw, I am not butthurt. Just a little confused about some peoples thought patterns, although, a lot of people could say the same for me.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Your thread has back fired lol

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Your thread has backfired lol

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Give it at least a year.

lol, ryse is winning. Take a closer look, people.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

My faith in humanity is restored, graphics king title has gone to the rightful owner even with all the cows on system wars

Not really you idiot. Every other thread comparing both games graphics has KZSF winning by a country mile. Lems probably hacked the poll here lol seeing how desperate they are. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think Ryse of Blurry Turd running at 900p and 20fps is the graphics king.

Hey loser, your thread has backfired. Ryse is ahead of your KZSF so don't bother bringing up another thread. Your dumbass created this thread to try and "settle" things and so far Ryse is ahead.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By I_can_haz

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

My faith in humanity is restored, graphics king title has gone to the rightful owner even with all the cows on system wars

Not really you idiot. Every other thread comparing both games graphics has KZSF winning by a country mile. Lems probably hacked the poll here lol seeing how desperate they are. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think Ryse of Blurry Turd running at 900p and 20fps is the graphics king.

Hey loser, your thread has backfired. Ryse is ahead of your KZSF so don't bother bringing up another thread. Your dumbass created this thread to try and "settle" things and so far Ryse is ahead.

Cry some moar. You and your desperate lem bfs hacked the poll. Nothing to see here, only proves how desperate you guys are lol.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

Cry some moar. You and your desperate lem bfs hacked the poll. Nothing to see here, only proves how desperate you guys are lol.

LMAO!!! DAMAGE CONTROL AT IT'S FINEST!!!

What a poor, poor sad loser troll your are I_can_haz. Grow some balls dude.

He said, "Lems hacked the poll". OMG!! I can't stop laughing!!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 I_can_haz

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

It wouldn't be the first time you guys have done so. Desperate lems are desperate. Same way you guys are still clinging to dGPUs and secret sauce in your desperation. It's a well known fact lems are the most desperate fanboys on SW.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#112 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

I watched Ryse. It's a pretty fun show.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 kingtito

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

Bwhahahahah you're so lame. You made a thread expecting KZ:SF to dominate because it's more cowspot than anything else and it backfired. Now you're crying trying to blame hacks and cheats. Dude you're pathetic. 900p Ryse is better graphically than KZ:SF and since you said "once and for all" I guess this makes it a fact now. No trying to weasel your way out of it now loser.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 kingtito

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

It wouldn't be the first time you guys have done so. Desperate lems are desperate. Same way you guys are still clinging to dGPUs and secret sauce in your desperation. It's a well known fact lems are the most desperate fanboys on SW.

Wait, let me get this straight. Cows make a poll trying to claim console graphics king and it backfires but it's the lems that are desperate? Hahahahaha this is just priceless this a new low of pathetic for you I_can't_haz.

I'm going to have to remember this the next time lems are "desperate" when cows create thread after thread, poll after poll trying to claim ownage AND the threads backfire. Going by YOUR logic, or lack of it, lems should make threads all day long. This would mean cows are "desperate". Hahahahaha pathetic kid, pathetic.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 I_can_haz

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

Wait, let me get this straight. Cows make a poll trying to claim console graphics king and it backfires but it's the lems that are desperate? Hahahahaha this is just priceless this a new low of pathetic for you I_can't_haz.

I'm going to have to remember this the next time lems are "desperate" when cows create thread after thread, poll after poll trying to claim ownage AND the threads backfire. Going by YOUR logic, or lack of it, lems should make threads all day long. This would mean cows are "desperate". Hahahahaha pathetic kid, pathetic.

and yet the first page of SW is filled with lem reassurance threads. There are way more lem threads on the first page of SW than any other faction, try again. Your weak damage control is transparent lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

and yet the first page of SW is filled with lem reassurance threads. There are way more lem threads on the first page of SW than any other faction, try again. Your weak damage control is transparent lol

lol your damage control is weak and transparent

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By I_can_haz

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

lol your damage control is weak and transparent

Find your own line copycat lol.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#118 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

LOL....Owned.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

you know you're a sad motherfucker when you troll kids and put on a persona in a gaming forum

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Another graphics thread where lems scream that ryse is the best and yet fail to post screenshots and any reasons why. lol

DOMINATION

1080p>>>900p= Killzone wins

Textures= Killzone wins

Size= Killzone wins

Particle effects= Killzone wins

AA>>blur fest= Killzone wins

Models= Killzone wins

Lighting= Killzone

Framerate= Killzone

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By kingtito

@killzowned24 said:

Another graphics thread where lems scream that ryse is the best and yet fail to post screenshots and any reasons why. lol

DOMINATION

Textures= Killzone wins

Size= Killzone wins

Models= Killzone wins

Lighting= Killzone

Framerate= Killzone

And yet industry experts AND cowspot say otherwise. Funny the amount of damage control coming from you loser ass cows in a thread YOU morons created.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122  Edited By kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

@daious said:

I played Ryse and wasn't really impressed. I wasn't really impressed with KZ SF.

I think its because I been gaming on PC for like the past month exclusively but between the two games--> KZ>Ryse. It really shouldn't be a contest between people who have actually played both games.

Nah. I don't have either console and I really don't care, but I have had the chance to play both games on friends'/relatives' consoles and I thought Ryse showed more impressive graphics tech. Killzone Shadow Fall wasn't as far ahead of the last gen Killzone games as I was expecting.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

I love how fanboys like you can bash the PC in one breath and then turn around act like resolution and framerate are everything in your petty console fanboy arguments.

The advantages the PC has in the area of resolution and frame-rate (not to mention all the other areas) are downplayed, but become the single most important thing in the world when you want to bash the other console.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

@kingtito said:

@killzowned24 said:

DOMINATION

Textures= Killzone wins

Size= Killzone wins

Models= Killzone wins

Lighting= Killzone

Framerate= Killzone

And yet industry experts AND cowspot say otherwise. Funny the amount of damage control coming from you loser ass cows in a thread YOU morons created.

I asked for evidence to support the lems claim. I see you have none as well. LOL!!11

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

lol console gfx king

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 kingtito

@killzowned24 said:

@kingtito said:

@killzowned24 said:

DOMINATION

Textures= Killzone wins

Size= Killzone wins

Models= Killzone wins

Lighting= Killzone

Framerate= Killzone

I asked for evidence to support the lems claim. I see you have none as well. LOL!!11

How about all the critics like, oh I don't know, GAMESPOT calling it just that. How about THIS thread voted on by the users as well? Or how about YOU provide some evidence to back up your claim it's NOT the best looking game on consoles?

I know, it's hard for your small loser cow mind to comprehend. Try at least.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

lol cows are so dumb

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#128  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@I_can_haz: Does it crush your spirit to know Gamespot, IGGN, Eurogamer, Adam Sessler, GameTrailers, Rev3gaming, Digital Foundry, Game informer and others (ALL the top gaming website experts), all award Ryse as "having hands down the best graphics of next gen."?

Even your own poll says Ryse. Your console is weak and worthless.... I know, I own a PS4, its a POS.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

So sad seeing the lems use their alts to give their shit 4/10 QTE game a leg up in an online poll on a message board.

Then again it's not like they have any games to play so this is how they entertain themselves.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By I_can_haz

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

I love how fanboys like you can bash the PC in one breath and then turn around act like resolution and framerate are everything in your petty console fanboy arguments.

The advantages the PC has in the area of resolution and frame-rate (not to mention all the other areas) are downplayed, but become the single most important thing in the world when you want to bash the other console.

I've never bashed PC you idiot. Post a link of me bashing the PC instead of making shit up. How can I bash the PC when I'm also a major PC gamer? LOL idiot.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 MrXboxOne

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

I've never bashed PC you idiot. Post a link of me bashing the PC instead of making shit up. How can I bash the PC when I'm also a major PC gamer? LOL idiot.

You do realize that everyone and there dogs on GS could have voted for KZSF........ It still doesnt change the very simple fact that the team at Gamespot themselves have said a few times Ryse is the best graphically looking game of next gen. Along with Adam Sessler, IGN,, Eurogamer, Gametrailers and a host other sites also agreeing. Calling someone an idiot is low considering you and a host of other cows are in complete denial over a universal fact, Ryse simply has better visuals.

I understand your frustration. Your sitting there wondering in amazement at how a game running at 900p 20fps (your words) on a system that is completely weaksauce (again your words) looks better then KZSF.

The answer is simple, PS4 sucks. Its a over priced POS that is no different then the PS3. Xbox One is the future. Hell, its the present as well. People are just now figuring this out. You will two.

Moron lol

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 MrXboxOne

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

Does it crush your spirit to know Gamespot, IGGN, Eurogamer, Adam Sessler, GameTrailers, Rev3gaming, Digital Foundry, Game informer and others (ALL the top gaming website experts), all award Ryse as "having hands down the best graphics of next gen."?

Even your own poll says Ryse. Your console is weak and worthless.... I know, I own a PS4, its a POS.

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#133 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

I think we all know this is KZ vs Ryse. Give or take which one you think is best isn't KZ more open world than Ryse hence giving KZ more praise?

skektek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#134 skektek
Member since 2004 • 6530 Posts

@Tighaman said:

Good to see people being honest with still some fanboy salt that RYSE WAS THE GRAPHIC KING at 900p so let throw that resolution shyt out the window. I Really think is the graphic king period on any platforms and many others even the elitist thinks so.

Meh. Ryse doesn't even look as good as GOWIII.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 MrXboxOne

@skektek said:

@Tighaman said:

Good to see people being honest with still some fanboy salt that RYSE WAS THE GRAPHIC KING at 900p so let throw that resolution shyt out the window. I Really think is the graphic king period on any platforms and many others even the elitist thinks so.

LOL no

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 MrXboxOne

@caseypayne69 said:

I think we all know this is KZ vs Ryse. Give or take which one you think is best isn't KZ more open world than Ryse hence giving KZ more praise?

LOL? What? So you admit Ryse has better graphics (Along with every gaming website) yet you choose KFSF because its SLIGHTLY more open, while admitting it has worse visuals? im confused..... LOL

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@skektek said:

@Tighaman said:

Pretty sure GOW 3 doesn't even look as good as GOW 3

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#138  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Both Ryse and KZ look ok, but FFS cows and lems fapping themselves in this thread to see who's dick is bigger, wait a few months for some quality exclusives and then make that assessment.

pinkforhire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 pinkforhire
Member since 2013 • 48 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

Both Ryse and KZ look ok, but FFS cows and lems fapping themselves in this thread to see who's dick is bigger, wait a few months for some quality exclusives and then make that assessment.

Wouldn't we have to wait a few years (for sony).........

reggy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 reggy72
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts

Own both, played all their exclusive launch titles, for what little it actually matters Ryse looks the best.

Avatar image for destroyerman455
destroyerman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 destroyerman455
Member since 2005 • 77 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

But it's Crysis 3.

This guy gets it!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By I_can_haz

@mrxboxone said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

Does it crush your spirit to know Gamespot, IGGN, Eurogamer, Adam Sessler, GameTrailers, Rev3gaming, Digital Foundry, Game informer and others (ALL the top gaming website experts), all award Ryse as "having hands down the best graphics of next gen."?

Why should I be mad that a couple of desperate lems hacked the GS poll with their alt accounts? In the real world PS4 is raping the XB1 in sales. PS4 just won the people's choice award on IGN with 37000 votes, it has the superior multiplats (lol 720p COD and BF on XBone), and has the highest rated and highest selling exclusives out of the two consoles. Cry moar butthurt lem, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that hacked the poll with all your alts.

PS: None of those sites said Ryse looks better than KZ. Keep making shit up to defend your overpriced POS console.

"bu...bu...but teh 10% driver boost!!1"

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito

@I_can_haz said:

@mrxboxone said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

None of those sites said Ruse looks better. Keep making shit up to defend your overpriced POS console.

Nothing to defend cow. GS and YOUR own moronic poll state Ryse looks better. You're the idiot that created the poll so just live with the consequences.

Seriously, I've never seen anyone cry so much after creating a poll thread and having it backfire.

Tell the truth kid, you didn't think the poll was going to go this way huh? You thought KZ:SF was just going to destroy it here because of all the cows. That's why you're crying about hacking and what not. Sooooooo pathetic it's funny.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 I_can_haz

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@mrxboxone said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

None of those sites said Ruse looks better. Keep making shit up to defend your overpriced POS console.

Nothing to defend cow. GS and YOUR own moronic poll state Ryse looks better. You're the idiot that created the poll so just live with the consequences.

Seriously, I've never seen anyone cry so much after creating a poll thread and having it backfire.

Tell the truth kid, you didn't think the poll was going to go this way huh? You thought KZ:SF was just going to destroy it here because of all the cows. That's why you're crying about hacking and what not. Sooooooo pathetic it's funny.

While you're crying about GS polls and whatnot in the real world everyone knows the Xbone is an underpowered weak POS. It can't run even COD at higher than 720p and its getting its ass handed to it in worldwide sales. KZSF has outsold every single Xflop exclusive including Ryse Son of Fail. Why should I give a damn about a few idiot lemmings like you hacking a random GS poll. It's not like KZSF hasn't destroyed Ryse in several GS polls before this one. Why should this poll in particular matter more than the countless others? Oh, I get it because you've got nothing else to grasp on to lol. Failed lemming is a failure. Cry some moar, your tears sustain me.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 kingtito

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@mrxboxone said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

While you're crying about GS pollsand whatnot in the real world everyone knows the Xbone is an underpowered weak POS. It can't run even COD at higher than 720p and its getting its ass handed to it in worldwide sales. KZSF has outsold every single Xflop exclusive including Ryse Son of Fail. Why should I give a damn about a few idiot lemmings like you hacking a random GS poll. It's not like KZSF hasn't destroyed Ryse in several GS polls before this one. Why should this poll in particular matter more than the countless others? Oh, I get it because you've got nothing else to grasp on to lol. Failed lemming is a failure. Cry some moar, your tears sustain me.

So YOU make a poll that backfires and I'm the one crying? BWhahahaha, Is this your attempt at damage control?

Good thing power doesn't determine a consoles worth. If that were the case then the PS2 would have been the worse 6th gen console.

Let me guess, you don't have actual numbers to backup your claims? Got it, statements pulled from ass confirmed.

Yet it scored a 7 and lost the best graphics poll created by your dumbass. Freaking awesome, sure do love those sales. I can't wait to spend all that money I've made off it.

Hacking???? Bwhahaha have any proof to back this claim up? Didn't think so. Loser cow will be a loser cow.

Ahhh but wasn't THIS the poll to "settle it once and for all"? So according to you THIS is the only poll that matters. Nice try kid but game over. Insert more coins please, I'd love to see you dance some more.

Have to love cow logic. THEY create polls that backfire, THEY create countless threads talking about sales, THEY create thread after thread about awards and it's LEMS that are desperate.

We all know the ONLY person crying here is YOU. Hahah your own "it's time to settle this" thead backfired and now the tears are just flowing nonstop. This is just priceless kid, absolutely priceless. Keep dancing for me boy.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@mrxboxone said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kalipekona said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Evo_nine said:

Haha thread backfire!!

While you're crying about GS pollsand whatnot in the real world everyone knows the Xbone is an underpowered weak POS. It can't run even COD at higher than 720p and its getting its ass handed to it in worldwide sales. KZSF has outsold every single Xflop exclusive including Ryse Son of Fail. Why should I give a damn about a few idiot lemmings like you hacking a random GS poll. It's not like KZSF hasn't destroyed Ryse in several GS polls before this one. Why should this poll in particular matter more than the countless others? Oh, I get it because you've got nothing else to grasp on to lol. Failed lemming is a failure. Cry some moar, your tears sustain me.

So YOU make a poll that backfires and I'm the one crying? BWhahahaha, Is this your attempt at damage control?

Good thing power doesn't determine a consoles worth. If that were the case then the PS2 would have been the worse 6th gen console.

Let me guess, you don't have actual numbers to backup your claims? Got it, statements pulled from ass confirmed.

Yet it scored a 7 and lost the best graphics poll created by your dumbass. Freaking awesome, sure do love those sales. I can't wait to spend all that money I've made off it.

Hacking???? Bwhahaha have any proof to back this claim up? Didn't think so. Loser cow will be a loser cow.

Ahhh but wasn't THIS the poll to "settle it once and for all"? So according to you THIS is the only poll that matters. Nice try kid but game over. Insert more coins please, I'd love to see you dance some more.

Have to love cow logic. THEY create polls that backfire, THEY create countless threads talking about sales, THEY create thread after thread about awards and it's LEMS that are desperate.

We all know the ONLY person crying here is YOU. Hahah your own "it's time to settle this" thead backfired and now the tears are just flowing nonstop. This is just priceless kid, absolutely priceless. Keep dancing for me boy.

i_can_haz = owned, and i don't say that very often but it is truly funny just how badly he's been beaten in this thread and mostly by his very own creation.

Shame on you i_can_haz, take the self ownage like a man and quit your tinfoil hat DC.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By I_can_haz

I typed a well thought out reply to your post kingtit but glitchy gamespot ate my post. So I'll just say...

900p/20fps blurry environments (4.0) VS 1080p/60fps with larger environments (7.0)

The masses in the real world chose and it sure as hell wasn't Ryse Flop of Man. You can keep your SW poll "victory".

For someone that is trying to own me, you sure seem awfully butthurt with your long essay replies. I'm enjoying swimming in your tears lol.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 kingtito

@I_can_haz said:

I typed a well thought out reply to your post kingtit but glitchy gamespot ate my post. So I'll just say...

900p/20fps blurry environments (4.0) VS 1080p/60fps with larger environments (7.0)

The masses in the real world chose and it sure as hell wasn't Ryse Flop of Man. You can keep your SW poll "victory".

For someone that is trying to own me,you sure seem awfully butthurt with your long essay replies. I'm enjoying swimming in your tears lol.

Yeah and I won Super Lotto but my dog ate my ticket.

And I'll just say your thread <------ ownage confirmed

Ahh but the masses in GAMESPOT chose and it sure as hell wasn't KZ:SF but was Ryse indeed.

This wasn't my poll son, this was created by YOU...backfired btw.

Oh no son, you got owned and not just by me. Hell, your own poll owned you. How hilarious is that???? Owned by his own poll thread.......epic fail!!!!!

I seem butthurt by my long essay replies? If you bothered to use spaces sometimes you'd see nothing I wrote would be considered essay long. Let's say an outsider jumped into this thread and read every post. Who do you think they'd say was butthurt and crying? Hint....it wouldn't be me or lems. That's right, you guessed it....YOU!!!! Easily the most butthurt of them all.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By I_can_haz

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

For someone that is trying to own me,you sure seem awfully butthurt with your long essay replies. I'm enjoying swimming in your tears lol.

Yeah and I won Super Lotto but my dog ate my ticket.

And I'll just say your thread <------ ownage confirmed

Ahh but the masses in GAMESPOT chose and it sure as hell wasn't KZ:SF but was Ryse indeed.

This wasn't my poll son, this was created by YOU...backfired btw.

Oh no son, you got owned and not just by me. Hell, your own poll owned you. How hilarious is that???? Owned by his own poll thread.......epic fail!!!!!

I seem butthurt by my long essay replies? If you bothered to use spaces sometimes you'd see nothing I wrote would be considered essay long. Let's say an outsider jumped into this thread and read every post. Who do you think they'd say was butthurt and crying? Hint....it wouldn't be me or lems. That's right, you guessed it....YOU!!!! Easily the most butthurt of them all.

I'm butthurt yet you're the one typing the lengthiest replies in my thread? Awesome denial bro.