New Lemming, what games should I get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Filmdeviant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Filmdeviant27
Member since 2006 • 57 Posts
I just bought Tony Hawk Project 8, and although it rocks, I'm taking it back.  I've narrowed it down between Dead Rising, Star trek Legacy, and maybe Rainbow Six Vegas.  Oh and to keep this in the system wars section...uh... PS3 sucks, and is...uh...teh worst console eva.  Also it likes men.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
Forget those 3 and get gears of War and you will not be sorry. If you are set on those 3 I would say Dead Rising
linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
I just bought Tony Hawk Project 8, and although it rocks, I'm taking it back. I've narrowed it down between Dead Rising, Star trek Legacy, and maybe Rainbow Six Vegas. Oh and to keep this in the system wars section...uh... PS3 sucks, and is...uh...teh worst console eva. Also it likes men.Filmdeviant27
*goes out with PS3* Uuggh... dont like kissing plastic :P. (jk)
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
Dead Rising, lost Planet, and Gears of War are the games I'd recommend. All excellent choices.
Shazam117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shazam117
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts
Of those three you mentioned I'd say Rainbow Six Vegas. But yes, also get the Game of the Year, GeOW.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
Yes... it sure dose like men. And yeah get Dead Rising, awsome game.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

I just bought Tony Hawk Project 8, and although it rocks, I'm taking it back. I've narrowed it down between Dead Rising, Star trek Legacy, and maybe Rainbow Six Vegas. Oh and to keep this in the system wars section...uh... PS3 sucks, and is...uh...teh worst console eva. Also it likes men.Filmdeviant27

Post this in the 360 forum dude.

And what kind of games do you even like first of all? 

Dashtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dashtal
Member since 2007 • 748 Posts

Why the heck did you buy Tony Hawk?! Go with Lost Planet, Gears of War or Oblivion, those are the best. btw, are u homofoob?

mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mikasa
Member since 2003 • 4060 Posts
Of those 3 I prefer R6: Vegas (IF you have xbox live). If not then Dead Rising is fine.
mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mikasa

[QUOTE="Filmdeviant27"]I just bought Tony Hawk Project 8, and although it rocks, I'm taking it back. I've narrowed it down between Dead Rising, Star trek Legacy, and maybe Rainbow Six Vegas. Oh and to keep this in the system wars section...uh... PS3 sucks, and is...uh...teh worst console eva. Also it likes men.Dashtal

Why the heck did you buy Tony Hawk?! Go with Lost Planet, Gears of War or Oblivion, those are the best. btw, are u homofoob?

WTF? Why ask if h'es homophobe if he's making a joke. You're just setting yourself up for someone to ask you...why are you a homo
mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mikasa

[QUOTE="Filmdeviant27"]I just bought Tony Hawk Project 8, and although it rocks, I'm taking it back. I've narrowed it down between Dead Rising, Star trek Legacy, and maybe Rainbow Six Vegas. Oh and to keep this in the system wars section...uh... PS3 sucks, and is...uh...teh worst console eva. Also it likes men.Dashtal

WTF? Why ask if h'es homophobe if he's making a joke. You're just setting yourself up for someone to ask you...why are you a homo
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
download some demos... all the games you mentioned have demos (vegas has multiplayer and single demo)
Gaara79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gaara79
Member since 2005 • 4476 Posts

download some demos... all the games you mentioned have demos (vegas has multiplayer and single demo)zero9167

What he said. Also I'd DL some xbl arcade trail games. Geometry Wars and Castlevania are awesome:D

AssRhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AssRhino
Member since 2003 • 515 Posts
Im really enjoying GRAW2 and Worms right now. You really can't go wrong with Dead Rising or Rainbow 6 Vegas tho.