New inFamous trailer. KZ3 didn't meet the hype, I'm thinking this one will

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#51 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

This game looks to be really good. The first one was pretty great, they only thing I wanted was more powers and it seems like that \'s what we'll get

GreatEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 GreatEmpire
Member since 2011 • 254 Posts

ill vote AAA just to see it flop :D

RandomWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 RandomWinner
Member since 2010 • 3751 Posts

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

there is nothing wrong with the story's presentation, pacing, or acting. and guess what? I actually like the characters, especially the villians.

I doubt you even played the game. you are just parroting this generic, BS complaint.

arbitor365

your right, i havent got the game and i dont plan on getting it, i got killzone 2, finished SP once, played 2 MP matches then got bored of it, why would i be playing killzone 3 when i can play halo reach which is *undoubtly* the better game

Killzone 2 and 3 are superior to any halo game. they have

1- better graphics and visuals

2- better gunplay

3- better singleplayer campaigns

4- better multiplayer

5- better music

6- better story

7- better physics

8- better tension and action

9- better AI

10- better controls

halo is not even close. when are people going to realize that halo is overrated garbage?

1. true 2. opinion 3. opinion 4. opinion 5. opinion 6. KZ has a pretty awful story when Visari isn't talking. So opinion. 7. true 8. opinion 9. true 10. opinion.

Well you got 3/10. I have never been a huge fan of either one. I think their both overrated garbage. But to each his own.

And Halo's got 4 player splitscreen coop.

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

ill vote AAA just to see it flop :D

GreatEmpire

I lol'd .... flop or not, GS is taking a very strange approch in reviewing games recently so I am sure the game will be fun neverthless.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

PS3 games have a lot more to lose this year(in SW), the system has the most exclusives and if GT5 and KZ3 has taught us anything it's to play SMART. My personal hype is of course AAA but I can see GS giving inFAMOUS 2 an 8.5 despite the first one getting a 9.0, then again the sequel maybe as improved as Uncharted 2 was compared to the first one and get a 9.5. BUT it's best to play SMART.

UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

I think it will be 8.5 at the very least. inFamous 2 is my most anticipated game this year, and it looks awesome. I trust Sucker Punch to listen to the criticism of the first game (which I thought was awesome :D)

It looks really good.

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts

8.5 still it will probably replace Infamous 1 as my fav ps3 game this gen

2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts

inFamous 2 is shaping up to be another awesome PS3 exclusive I'm hyping it a solid 8.5. I hope their is more variety this time when it comes to side missions. But what open world game doesn't suffer from stale side missions RDR had them GTA4 had them as long as they add some different unique ones I'll be happy...

RandomWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RandomWinner
Member since 2010 • 3751 Posts

PS3 games have a lot more to lose this year(in SW), the system has the most exclusives and if GT5 and KZ3 has taught us anything it's to play SMART. My personal hype is of course AAA but I can see GS giving inFAMOUS 2 an 8.5 despite the first one getting a 9.0, then again the sequel maybe as improved as Uncharted 2 was compared to the first one and get a 9.5. BUT it's best to play SMART.

Swift_Boss_A

At least cows have something to loose. If every single PS3 game gets an 8 this year, Lems can't defend the truth that all they have is Forza 4 and Gears 3.

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]Killzone 2 and 3 are superior to any halo game. they have

- better graphics and visuals

- better gunplay

- better singleplayer campaigns

- better multiplayer

- better music

- better story

- better physics

- better tension and action

- better AI

- better controls

halo is not even close. when are people going to realize that halo is overrated garbage?

HailedJohnDman

the ones marked red are false, the only real thing killzone has over ANY GAME is graphics

keep living in your fantasy world. halo is never going to be as good as killzone in any respect. I dont see how someone can be so attached to halo, unless they really havet played very many FPS games and havent experienced anything outside of it.

TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

I think it will get 8.5 or 9.0 at best.

joopyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 joopyme
Member since 2008 • 2598 Posts

...errr.. i enjoyed Spiderman 2 more than inFamous. -__-'

I liked the game though. Just didn't like it as much as everyone else did.

iMojo786_PSN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 iMojo786_PSN
Member since 2010 • 1641 Posts

wow, now thats a trailer!

HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 HailedJohnDman
Member since 2010 • 1588 Posts

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]Killzone 2 and 3 are superior to any halo game. they have

- better graphics and visuals

- better gunplay

- better singleplayer campaigns

- better multiplayer

- better music

- better story

- better physics

- better tension and action

- better AI

- better controls

arbitor365

the ones marked red are false, the only real thing killzone has over ANY GAME is graphics

keep living in your fantasy world. halo is never going to be as good as killzone in any respect. I dont see how someone can be so attached to halo, unless they really havet played very many FPS games and havent experienced anything outside of it.

wow, IM LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD? killzone is one of the most overrated pieces of garbage ever made by an untalented dev, everyone screamas OMZ TEH GRAFIXXX , you can see they didnt put jack **** in SP, they dont care, they know you will buy their garbage GG is an untalented dev who can only do graphics, ive been playing goldeneye, timesplitters and half life before you were even starting to game dont start with that OMG U R TEH HALO FANBOY argument, as you are the fanboy here, killzone 3 is a flopped piece of trash, get over it

incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 incuensuocha
Member since 2009 • 1514 Posts

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

HailedJohnDman

wow, IM LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD? killzone is one of the most overrated pieces of garbage ever made by an untalented dev, everyone screamas OMZ TEH GRAFIXXX , you can see they didnt put jack **** in SP, they dont care, they know you will buy their garbage GG is an untalented dev who can only do graphics, ive been playing goldeneye, timesplitters and half life before you were even starting to game dont start with that OMG U R TEH HALO FANBOY argument, as you are the fanboy here, killzone 3 is a flopped piece of trash, get over it

Yeah and I was playing video games in the 70's before you were even born, what's your point. You said Halo Reach is undoubtedly better than K3? Well that would make it a factual statement. And seeing as I cast heavy doubt on that statement, your fact just got flushed down the toilet. I don't question the popularity of Halo, but that doesn't mean it is better, only better advertised and better known. As for quality, that is pure opinion. I laugh when people say, "go have fun with your flop K3, I'll be playing the superior Reach." Well it just so happens I own both games and I always pop in K3, and before it K2, when I want to play an FPS, single or multiplayer, not Halo. We are both entitled to our opinions. The difference is I've played both games before making my choice. You are making claims though without even trying K3. The game is amazing, the story is fine (not great but by no means awful). Other than music and story, I agree with all the points Arbitor made. And I've come to that conclusion from actual game analysis, not blatant fanboyism.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
No fun in playing it safe and hyping a big hitter AA, I say AAA. :)
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts
[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

incuensuocha

Yeah and I was playing video games in the 70's before you were even born, what's your point. You said Halo Reach is undoubtedly better than K3? Well that would make it a factual statement. And seeing as I cast heavy doubt on that statement, your fact just got flushed down the toilet. I don't question the popularity of Halo, but that doesn't mean it is better, only better advertised and better known. As for quality, that is pure opinion. I laugh when people say, "go have fun with your flop K3, I'll be playing the superior Reach." Well it just so happens I own both games and I always pop in K3, and before it K2, when I want to play an FPS, single or multiplayer, not Halo. We are both entitled to our opinions. The difference is I've played both games before making my choice. You are making claims though without even trying K3. The game is amazing, the story is fine (not great but by no means awful). Other than music and story, I agree with all the points Arbitor made. And I've come to that conclusion from actual game analysis, not blatant fanboyism.

I concur. I own both Reach and KZ2 and 3. While I like Halo I never understood why its so great. KZ3 is just more fun to me overall...its all opinion though.
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

incuensuocha

:lol:

so one guy prefers kz3 over reach, does that make it 'teh superiar gaem!!!" no it doesnt, meanwhile reach gets better review scores and more players online

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"][QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

HailedJohnDman

so one guy prefers kz3 over reach, does that make it 'teh superiar gaem!!!" no it doesnt, meanwhile reach gets better review scores and more players online

yeah but you cant really call it the undoubtedly better game when everyone has opinions
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"]Yeah and I was playing video games in the 70's before you were even born, what's your point. You said Halo Reach is undoubtedly better than K3? Well that would make it a factual statement. And seeing as I cast heavy doubt on that statement, your fact just got flushed down the toilet. I don't question the popularity of Halo, but that doesn't mean it is better, only better advertised and better known. As for quality, that is pure opinion. I laugh when people say, "go have fun with your flop K3, I'll be playing the superior Reach." Well it just so happens I own both games and I always pop in K3, and before it K2, when I want to play an FPS, single or multiplayer, not Halo. We are both entitled to our opinions. The difference is I've played both games before making my choice. You are making claims though without even trying K3. The game is amazing, the story is fine (not great but by no means awful). Other than music and story, I agree with all the points Arbitor made. And I've come to that conclusion from actual game analysis, not blatant fanboyism.TintedEyes

yeah but you cant really call it the undoubtedly better game when everyone has opinions

in which case then kz3 wouldnt be the better game too as a matter of fact by your logic it is the crappiest game ever made simply because "it is my opinion" likewise thats why we have gamespot,IGN,metacritic, to find out which ones the better game, ergo, reach

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

HailedJohnDman

"flopped Piece of Trash?" :lol: me thinks you're the fanboy here. Killzone 3 is NOT trash no matter what way you look at it. You can dislike it, but it is in NO WAY trash. Now what if I think Halo is terrible? What are you going to do about that? Now is Halo a piece of overrated trash? No. It's my opinion. Just quit while you're ahead dude. You're making a fool of yourself.
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

HailedJohnDman

Yes his opinion is valued over your since he played And owns both and made a decision based on that instead of just guessing.
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"]Yeah and I was playing video games in the 70's before you were even born, what's your point. You said Halo Reach is undoubtedly better than K3? Well that would make it a factual statement. And seeing as I cast heavy doubt on that statement, your fact just got flushed down the toilet. I don't question the popularity of Halo, but that doesn't mean it is better, only better advertised and better known. As for quality, that is pure opinion. I laugh when people say, "go have fun with your flop K3, I'll be playing the superior Reach." Well it just so happens I own both games and I always pop in K3, and before it K2, when I want to play an FPS, single or multiplayer, not Halo. We are both entitled to our opinions. The difference is I've played both games before making my choice. You are making claims though without even trying K3. The game is amazing, the story is fine (not great but by no means awful). Other than music and story, I agree with all the points Arbitor made. And I've come to that conclusion from actual game analysis, not blatant fanboyism.SRTtoZ

Yes his opinion is valued over your since he played And owns both and made a decision based on that instead of just guessing.

valued by who? fanboys?

HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"]Yeah and I was playing video games in the 70's before you were even born, what's your point. You said Halo Reach is undoubtedly better than K3? Well that would make it a factual statement. And seeing as I cast heavy doubt on that statement, your fact just got flushed down the toilet. I don't question the popularity of Halo, but that doesn't mean it is better, only better advertised and better known. As for quality, that is pure opinion. I laugh when people say, "go have fun with your flop K3, I'll be playing the superior Reach." Well it just so happens I own both games and I always pop in K3, and before it K2, when I want to play an FPS, single or multiplayer, not Halo. We are both entitled to our opinions. The difference is I've played both games before making my choice. You are making claims though without even trying K3. The game is amazing, the story is fine (not great but by no means awful). Other than music and story, I agree with all the points Arbitor made. And I've come to that conclusion from actual game analysis, not blatant fanboyism.Cheesehead9099

"flopped Piece of Trash?" :lol: me thinks you're the fanboy here. Killzone 3 is NOT trash no matter what way you look at it. You can dislike it, but it is in NO WAY trash. Now what if I think Halo is terrible? What are you going to do about that? Now is Halo a piece of overrated trash? No. It's my opinion. Just quit while you're ahead dude. You're making a fool of yourself.

what IF YOU THINK HALO IS TERRIBLE? i couldnt care less, doesnt change the fact that killzone is garbage in my eyes

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TintedEyes

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

HailedJohnDman

in which case then kz3 wouldnt be the better game too as a matter of fact by your logic it is the crappiest game ever made simply because "it is my opinion" likewise thats why we have gamespot,IGN,metacritic, to find out which ones the better game, ergo, reach

Not really, their opinions dont equal fact of which game is better
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"] yeah but you cant really call it the undoubtedly better game when everyone has opinionsTintedEyes

by that logic lego star wars is the best game ever made and killzone 3 is the worst game ever made simply because "its my opinion" use your head, the reason we have these websites is so that we can identify which games are better than the other, and quite simply reach>kz3

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TintedEyes
by that logic lego star wars is the best game ever made and killzone 3 is the worst game ever made simply because "its my opinion" HailedJohnDman
If thats your opinion, then yes
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
OH MY .. THAT WAS AWESOME. I dont even care if it flops, i dont care if it gets 10 on metacritic i m buying the hero edition of this game no matter what! Also LOVED THE TRAILER, but what happend to Coles voice? He sounds like his 50 :s
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]by that logic lego star wars is the best game ever made and killzone 3 is the worst game ever made simply because "its my opinion" TintedEyes

*facepalm*

Your logic is flawed and doesn't make sense, at this point im not even gonna take you seriously anymore:|

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#80 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

The way things have been going here at Gamespot, I think it will probably land an 8.5. Regardless, I think it is looking great and cannot wait to play it.

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TintedEyes

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]by that logic lego star wars is the best game ever made and killzone 3 is the worst game ever made simply because "its my opinion" HailedJohnDman

*facepalm*

Your logic is flawed and doesn't make sense, at this point im not even gonna take you seriously anymore:|

My logic that everyone can have their own opinion and a reviewers opinion doesnt equal fact if flawed? :lol: :) Okay.
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"] If thats your opinion, then yesTintedEyes

*facepalm*

My logic that everyone can have their own opinion and a reviewers opinion doesnt equal fact if flawed? :lol: :) Okay.

and by your logic we wouldnt need gamepot , ign or meta critic, SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS SITE?

shadi2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 shadi2020
Member since 2011 • 435 Posts

HailedJohnDman

what IF YOU THINK HALO IS TERRIBLE? i couldnt care less, doesnt change the fact that killzone is garbage in my eyes

as an owner of both system my i ask you thise : do you own a ps3 ??? plz show me your psn sig did you play it to call it garbage ??? killzone the best looking fps thise gen is garbage ? and halo reach is good game i finished it and sold it after that but killzone 3 is alot more fun halo reach a 2010 game but 2008 game like resistence 2 still looks better than reach http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122346 don't be a fanboy enjoy your console and don't bash a game you can not play
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"] "flopped Piece of Trash?" :lol: me thinks you're the fanboy here. Killzone 3 is NOT trash no matter what way you look at it. You can dislike it, but it is in NO WAY trash. Now what if I think Halo is terrible? What are you going to do about that? Now is Halo a piece of overrated trash? No. It's my opinion. Just quit while you're ahead dude. You're making a fool of yourself.shadi2020

as an owner of both system my i ask you thise : do you own a ps3 ??? plz show me your psn sig did you play it to call it garbage ??? killzone the best looking fps thise gen is garbage ? and halo reach is good game i finished it and sold it after that but killzone 3 is alot more fun halo reach a 2010 game but 2008 game like resistence 2 still looks better than reach http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122346 don't be a fanboy enjoy your console and don't bash a game you can not play

oh look TEH GRAFFFIXXXXX, are you so desperate that your now trying to compare graphics?

anyways my PSN is LizardKing117

incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 incuensuocha

HailedJohnDman

No it doesn't, but it does mean your claims are not the FACTS that you think they are. And trust me, I'm not the only person who prefers K3 to Reach, just as you aren't the only fanboy to declare one game superior to another without ever having tried the other.
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"]Yeah and I was playing video games in the 70's before you were even born, what's your point. You said Halo Reach is undoubtedly better than K3? Well that would make it a factual statement. And seeing as I cast heavy doubt on that statement, your fact just got flushed down the toilet. I don't question the popularity of Halo, but that doesn't mean it is better, only better advertised and better known. As for quality, that is pure opinion. I laugh when people say, "go have fun with your flop K3, I'll be playing the superior Reach." Well it just so happens I own both games and I always pop in K3, and before it K2, when I want to play an FPS, single or multiplayer, not Halo. We are both entitled to our opinions. The difference is I've played both games before making my choice. You are making claims though without even trying K3. The game is amazing, the story is fine (not great but by no means awful). Other than music and story, I agree with all the points Arbitor made. And I've come to that conclusion from actual game analysis, not blatant fanboyism.incuensuocha

No it doesn't, but it does mean your claims are not the FACTS that you think they are. And trust me, I'm not the only person who prefers K3 to Reach, just as you aren't the only fanboy to declare one game superior to another without ever having tried the other.

*facepalm* ahahhaha no just no, i wasnt saying an opinion it was a fact

incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 incuensuocha

HailedJohnDman

by that logic lego star wars is the best game ever made and killzone 3 is the worst game ever made simply because "its my opinion" use your head, the reason we have these websites is so that we can identify which games are better than the other, and quite simply reach>kz3

Game reviews are done to help people make informed decisions. They are not done to put games on a pedestal. Even different reviewers have different opinions. There has never been a conference of all critics everywhere in which they all decided to unanimously declare one game superior to another. Doesn't work that way.
incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 incuensuocha

HailedJohnDman

You used the word undoubtedly, meaning it can't be questioned. That's no way to present an opinion. *facepalm*
_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

agreed 10 thou. infamous2 will be another aaae in the books imho cant wait

HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"]No it doesn't, but it does mean your claims are not the FACTS that you think they are. And trust me, I'm not the only person who prefers K3 to Reach, just as you aren't the only fanboy to declare one game superior to another without ever having tried the other.incuensuocha

You used the word undoubtedly, meaning it can't be questioned. That's no way to present an opinion. *facepalm*

simply because it got better praise and scores, that alone makes it "undoubtly" a better game

shadi2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 shadi2020
Member since 2011 • 435 Posts

[QUOTE="shadi2020"][QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

HailedJohnDman

oh look TEH GRAFFFIXXXXX, are you so desperate that your now trying to compare graphics?

anyways my PSN is LizardKing117

i'm desperate ?? why is that ?? you as it looks like never played killzone 3 and even if you do play it and didn't like that dose not make your opinion as a fact i played both and killzone 3 much better in every way thats for sure
Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#92 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

what have we learned from KZ3 and Gt5?

honestly IAM looking forward to Infamous 2 but IT HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF FLOPPING, i dont think coles new look will be particularly well received

HailedJohnDman
that great games sell millions of copies, but fail to meet the hype of impossibly high and flawed SW standards?
nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 nhh18
Member since 2009 • 6538 Posts

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

honestly IAM looking forward to Infamous 2 but IT HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF FLOPPING, i dont think coles new look will be particularly well received

Renzokucant

that great games sell millions of copies, but fail to meet the hype of impossibly high and flawed SW standards?

Nah. it is more like anyone who hypes a ps3 game can't because x game flopped. Ignoring y game which scored AAA. Basically this arguement is used for every game. Why are lemmings able to hype gears of war 3 AAA if alan wake flopped.

incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 incuensuocha

HailedJohnDman

simply because it got better praise and scores, that alone makes it "undoubtly" a better game

I guess those years you were playing Goldeneye and Timesplitters you should have been going to class. Wow... just wow.
HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="Renzokucant"][QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

nhh18

Nah. it is more like anyone who hypes a ps3 game can't because x game flopped. Ignoring y game which scored AAA. Basically this arguement is used for every game. Why are lemmings able to hype gears of war 3 AAA if alan wake flopped.

no, im just saying that fanboys tend to overhype exclusives, e.g alan wake and gt5

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
Considering GS's unpredictability, I'm now unsure whether or not I2 will meet the hype. All I know for sure is that I'm buying it.
TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 TintedEyes

*facepalm*

HailedJohnDman

and by your logic we wouldnt need gamepot , ign or meta critic, SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS SITE?

for the forums
Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#98 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]I'm predicting an 8.5. You cows need to stop hyping your exclusives AAA. Lately, they tend to flop.funsohng
I have been satisfied with most of the PS3 exclusives I have hyped for.

Well that's just great for you.

HailedJohnDman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 HailedJohnDman

[QUOTE="HailedJohnDman"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"] My logic that everyone can have their own opinion and a reviewers opinion doesnt equal fact if flawed? :lol: :) Okay.TintedEyes

for the forums

and in the forums i will tell you that the reason this site exists is to rate and evalutate games not to "express your opinions"

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TintedEyes

HailedJohnDman

for the forums

and in the forums i will tell you that the reason this site exists is to rate and evalutate games not to "express your opinions"

Actually that is what the reviewers are doing, expressing their opinions