MS/360 has RPG's planned to OWN Sony and FF like it's nothing Sony RPG's PLEASE!

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SlickGTGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SlickGTGuy
Member since 2006 • 191 Posts

It's true look at all the Cows who said oh oh FF12 yeah it will be game of the year :lol: Then go look in there FF12 forum and see all the Cows in there saying it blows.

Please MS/360 is set to OWN Sony where it really HURTS RPG'S

Lost Oddessy

Blue Dragon

BioShock

Fable 2

Mass Effect

Oblivion hmmm 9.6 and we will give you are old rehash for your POS3

And we have more that i can't even think of right now So go on bring on you little FF for PS3 that game is so LONG IN THE TOOTH it's not even funny.:lol:

Sony and there Rpg's Man MS/360 got you covered with EASE

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
All I have to say is. DISC SWAP! Enjoy!
AcidTWister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AcidTWister
Member since 2002 • 22981 Posts
You listed the sequel to the most disappointing game in the history of video gaming in your argument that Microsoft will kill sony's RPG market. You fail.
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts
[QUOTE="AcidTWister"]You listed the sequel to the most disappointing game in the history of video gaming in your argument that Microsoft will kill sony's RPG market. You fail.

While I agree to an extent, the sequel has been promised to include all the things they left out last time and then some...wait and see...
Krazy_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Krazy_Boss
Member since 2006 • 593 Posts
All I have to say is. DISC SWAP! Enjoy!TekkenMaster606
I will :D
tonemd_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tonemd_basic
Member since 2003 • 1944 Posts
It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.
Film-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Film-Fan
Member since 2006 • 1520 Posts

wow spending less than 10 seconds to switch discs every 20 hours is so troubling and awful:|
redneckdouglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 redneckdouglas
Member since 2005 • 2977 Posts
Fable 2, Bioshock and Mass Effect looks great. The other 2 from Japan can't really compare to current/past FF titles. The battlesystem is getting old from the preview, even if they thrown in more stuff like summon. MMORPG battle style in rpg games are becoming more attractive.
SlickGTGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SlickGTGuy

I bet you had no probs swapping your 3 disk in your little FF7?

It's sad that the Cows resort to there you have to swap a disk to try and defend that they know MS ownzzz them in RPG's now to.

Also there is really no proof that there will be a dick swap and even if there was that was never EVER a problem for any gamer only until now all the sudden becuase Cows say so becuase they get OWNED so bad they have only this to resort to.

D0wnfall1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 D0wnfall1
Member since 2006 • 1363 Posts

[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]All I have to say is. DISC SWAP! Enjoy!SlickGTGuy

It's sad that the Cows resort to there you have to swap a disk to try and defend that they know MS ownzzz them in RPG's now to.

Also there is really no proof that there will be a dick swap and even if there was that was never EVER a problem for any gamer only until now all the sudden becuase Cows say so becuase they get OWNED so bad they have only this to resort to.

I'm a lemming and think you're an idiot.
Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts
MS will own sony at RPG's when Linux takes over windows
Film-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Film-Fan
Member since 2006 • 1520 Posts

It's sad that the Cows resort to there you have to swap a disk to try and defend that they know MS ownzzz them in RPG's now to.

I agree, I mean oblivion was only 1 disk and that game was freaking huge!
SlickGTGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SlickGTGuy

OMG to FUNNY:lol: i put dick swap you know i meant disk swap LMAO:lol:

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Spock-
It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.tonemd_basic
The 200,000 Blue Dragon Premium 360 bundles have already sold out in Japan with much more pre-orders and on the day sales to be added....
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

It's true look at all the Cows who said oh oh FF12 yeah it will be game of the year :lol: Then go look in there FF12 forum and see all the Cows in there saying it blows.

Lost Oddessy

Blue Dragon

BioShock

Fable 2

Mass Effect

And we have more that i can't even think of right now So go on bring on you little FF for PS3 that game is so LONG IN THE TOOTH it's not even funny.:lol:

SlickGTGuy

FFXII is a great game, breaks the mold for JRPG and FF for that matter. Square Enix is damned if they do and damned if they dn't with FF, they'll never make everyone happy.

If the trend continues for Sony they'll be no weak contender for the RPG genre.

This is where I like not being a fanboy. I don't have to worry about missing out on some great games b/c of some shallow drivel like "OMG it's on the POS3".

Catpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Catpee
Member since 2006 • 2552 Posts

If that is all you have to say, that isn't much.  I would rather swap discs on a AAA game than play a single-disc flop.  PS3 is showing us nothing so far.  Every hyped game is flopping and 360 just keeps pumping out AAA games.  Enjoy your trash-station.
Fr3357YL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fr3357YL3
Member since 2006 • 646 Posts
[QUOTE="AcidTWister"]You listed the sequel to the most disappointing game in the history of video gaming in your argument that Microsoft will kill sony's RPG market. You fail.

Killzone is more disappointing then Fable.

You fail.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -RPGamer-

[QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.-Spock-
The 200,000 Blue Dragon Premium 360 bundles have already sold out in Japan with much more pre-orders and on the day sales to be added....

Those primarily don't exist in Japan...

noremorse18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 noremorse18
Member since 2006 • 847 Posts

MASS EFFECT

&                         >the ps3 entire game lineup

FABLE 2     

tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
I dont understand that you typed about FF XII, you most have some issues or something?
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -RPGamer-

How any RPG fan that back the Playstation namebrand can comment on disc swapping is laughably ironic :lol:

bullet_math

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bullet_math
Member since 2006 • 3020 Posts
FF12 is awesome
Kintaro_Oe_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#23 Kintaro_Oe_25
Member since 2004 • 684 Posts
[QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.-Spock-

People in Japan love JRPGs, blue dragon from the makers of Chrono trigger? It will be huge amongst them and people like me, I'll probably buy a 360 for it.
D0wnfall1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 D0wnfall1
Member since 2006 • 1363 Posts

MASS EFFECT

& >the ps3 entire game lineup

FABLE 2

noremorse18
Yea, just like how Fable destroyed the PS2 RPG lineup... Laugh.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -RPGamer-
[QUOTE="noremorse18"]

MASS EFFECT

& >the ps3 entire game lineup

FABLE 2

D0wnfall1

Yea, just like how Fable destroyed the PS2 RPG lineup... Laugh.

But it was the "greatest RPG ever"!

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Spock-

[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.-RPGamer-

He meant it as a generalisation though. Instead of lemmings who just like shooters, he likely meant the userbase as a whole...maybe even as an attempted insult....
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TekkenMaster606
Flop this, flop that. If I am renting over 90% of the games I play, 5.5 or 9.6, Value dosen't mean anything to me. I can have fun with even Genji! What else what I be doing? Washing my wife's car? Cleaning out a litter box? If the game I am playing is more fun than the alternative to my time, it's not a flop. As far as FFVII is concerned, I wouldn't know, I never played it. I didn't own a PSX, it was N64 all the way during my high school days. Disc swapping, c'mon, how many XBOX 1 games required you to swap discs? How many? And please don't jump in with the 'it dosen't affect the gameplay!' argument. I'm not talking about GAMEPLAY. I'm talking about HARDWARE. And swapping discs, is not just a step backwards, but a complete tumble back to 2 generations ago.
Infernal246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Infernal246
Member since 2004 • 5325 Posts

Cows didn't seem to mind for PS1...

Hypocrits.

nsoufiani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nsoufiani
Member since 2004 • 1829 Posts

hold on are you complaining about disc changing? thats the most pathetic thing iv ever heard. Have gamers become so fat, so lazy, so idiotic as to complain about a simple disc change which takes 5 seconds. just madness. absolutly madness.

bobby_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bobby_king
Member since 2003 • 2122 Posts
So you didn't enjoy games where you had to swap the dics? :S
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
at least they can message friends, listen to mp3's and download without exiting the game. ;)
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
I hope they change the art style in Fable 2, the art in the 1st one I thought was fugly. Can't wait for BD, LO, and Eternal sonata though
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TekkenMaster606

I never touched the PSX, so don't call me a hypocrit. The Playstation 2 was my first venture into gaming with Sony. I evaluate my purchase every generation, and make a decision on which one I like the best, based upon hardware reviews, capabilities, and finally the games. If Microsoft would redesign the Xbox 360 with built in WiFi, slot-loading, and even integrated HD-DVD, I would wait until 2007, maybe even 2008 to buy a PS3.

Luckybet3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Luckybet3
Member since 2006 • 147 Posts

Of all the things to complain about disk swapping is the current hot problem is it?? Wow, some people really get desperate to knock the 360 don't they?

So what if the PS3 Blue Ray can hold more? can't see that developers are really that bother considering how much they can fit on one (or more DVD!). Besides having more disk space doesn't mean that developers will use it - i mean i am sure they enjoy games as much as anyone but they have to look at the money they have to invest into a huge game - can they really get it all back? the more content they put in the more it costs.

Although here is a thought....since developer really need to recoup money through high sales due to more expensive formats, production costs etc....well surely that is the reason for the trend of more and more multi-format games....FF XIII on the 360....when that happens I am sure PS3 will say that it isn't that big a deal! lol

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -RPGamer-
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.-Spock-

He meant it as a generalisation though. Instead of lemmings who just like shooters, he likely meant the userbase as a whole...maybe even as an attempted insult....

As a generalization is close when it comes to the American userbase. I would assume he's talkning about the Western userbase over Eastern simply b/c shooters aren't popular over there.

osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.-RPGamer-

As a generalization is close when it comes to the American userbase. I would assume he's talkning about the Western userbase over Eastern simply b/c shooters aren't popular over there.

Since you want to validate silly generalizations then, then I guess we can say PS2 fans are nothing but effeminate emo kids who like cross dressing JRPG games? Of course not. But why validate one untrue generalization and not all of them? Hypocrisy at it's finest. (I for the record am a 360/Xbox owner and hate FPS games)
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 beldugo
Member since 2003 • 2374 Posts
It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.tonemd_basic
need to know that not all of us are shooter maniacs ... although most of the shooters are bangin :D. i will buy lost odessy and blu dragon make that the special edition if they ever release.. does and ninja gaiden 2 are my reason for a 360.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -RPGamer-
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.osusfaith

Since you want to validate silly generalizations then, then I guess we can say PS2 fans are nothing but effeminate emo kids who like cross dressing JRPG games? Of course not. But why validate one untrue generalization and not all of them? Hypocrisy at it's finest. (I for the record am a 360/Xbox owner and hate FPS games)

Considering I don't use the word emo often b/c it's misused about the same as "metro". I would say a portion of the PS2 market is JRPG fans. See my problem with your generalization is that it attacks the actual people for one thing, secondly you're acting as if the user base between the two consoles is the same. It's relatively more difficult to generalize over 100mill some users.

I'm not being hypocritical, I never stated all lemmings, in fact I clearly stated "close" and since I know a generalization is nothing more than an assumptive average, the word "close" fits in those respective regions.

nasos_33333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nasos_33333
Member since 2006 • 4530 Posts

FF12 is awesomebullet_math

No it is not, in fact it is the MOST DISSAPOINTING FF EVER.

And i have played 7-8-9 and 10, finished 7 and 9 TWICE (ok 9 was started by my brother second time, i finished it)

So, what is wrong with FF12 ? Why all hope is lost for FF13 ? ANd FF13 is the ONLY worthy rpg for PS3 now, White Knight is a good looking joke, it is on rails for one, and has a ... map .... to pick ... quests from ... and you become a godzila like night ... the game is laughable, looksas good as Oblivion but ONLY FF13 was the real hope for PS3

Now to how FF12 has gone worst

1. The VIDEOS. BY FAR. To those that HAVE played older FF games, the videos was by far themost momorable thing about them, since the games are fights ONLY, no adventuring or anything like zelda, the only thing remain is the tedious dialogs, thepart i hated, and the AMAZING STUNNING videos

So, all FF up to 10 had their share of some of the best epic videos in any game, FF7 has the WEAPONS monsters, were the most epic videos ever seen in a video game IMO. Then 8 had its share os stunning videos, with the usual epic feel, and 9 had the summons video again epic beyond description

FF10 has sin, any scene with sin was  a piece or art

Now to FF12, i finished it yesterday after 85+ hours of play, i can't remember a SINGLE VIDEO. NOT ONE.

So, Square got rusty ? They forgot how they do it ? The art team changed ? Inspiration over ? Whatever it is it does not mean well for FF13, which BTW goes from bad to worst since they said will be more in a tech filled worldm which i hate too for a FF game

2. Graphics/design. OK the graphics are crap, that can be passed since  it is a PS2 game, BUT the design is HORRID. No imagination again, FF10 was GULL of stunning DIFFERENT locations, every place was different. Now to me ALL of FF seems like square big rooms, filled wih random stuff and elevations, thta are filled with monsters. Thetowns looks all the same too. It is laughable to see that theenironments in this one are NOT EPIC AT ALL. If i was to rate FF12 environments and Enchanted Arms ones, EM would get a 9, FF12 a 5/10 AT MOST

3. Summons,guess what, you can't upgrade them, can't control them. Now they feel as if there should never have been in the game, and nobodywould care. i do not care, but summons were the best part for me in ALL previous FF games, for whatever reasons they were simply far better released in EVERY FF before 12.

So, for those reasons FF12 was so NOT a memmorable experience to me, that i find hard to believe i wasted money at time on this one, of course it gets 10/10 in addiction, but same gets Diablo 2 on pc, was diabloe 2 memorable ? Yes because of the videos, not gameplay or environments

Hopefully FF13 will be great, like 10 AT LEAST, FF12 should be erased from the face of earth, since it is a disgrace to all previous stunnig FF games

That is my review of the crap FF12 is, good addiction factor, bad EVERYTHING else => 6/10

pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts
[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

It's not fair to lable 360 owner's shooter fans. The Xbox best games were shooters which reflected in it's game sales but other genres also saw success when the game was acually worth buying. Fable, Kotor, Kotor 2 and Morrowind all sold well on the original Xbox and they were all RPG's, Oblivion on the 360 also sold Well and that's also an RPG.
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TekkenMaster606

I prefer JRPGs on handhelds, no preachy cutscenes. PS2 was my choice last generation, not for JRPGs, but for the online sports titles. And that was only because the EA titles were online with PS2 first.

SlickGTGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SlickGTGuy

Still the TRUTH is i have not seen any COW in here come running to back up there POS3 with any games to match what i listed.

It's becuase it's the TRUTH Sony is FINISHED.

SlickGTGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SlickGTGuy

Still the TRUTH is i have not seen any COW in here come running to back up there POS3 with any games to match what i listed.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -RPGamer-

[QUOTE="bullet_math"]FF12 is awesomenasos_33333

No it is not, in fact it is the MOST DISSAPOINTING FF EVER.

And i have played 7-8-9 and 10, finished 7 and 9 TWICE (ok 9 was started by my brother second time, i finished it)

So, what is wrong with FF12 ? Why all hope is lost for FF13 ? ANd FF13 is the ONLY worthy rpg for PS3 now, White Knight is a good looking joke, it is on rails for one, and has a ... map .... to pick ... quests from ... and you become a godzila like night ... the game is laughable, looksas good as Oblivion but ONLY FF13 was the real hope for PS3

Now to how FF12 has gone worst

1. The VIDEOS. BY FAR. To those that HAVE played older FF games, the videos was by far themost momorable thing about them, since the games are fights ONLY, no adventuring or anything like zelda, the only thing remain is the tedious dialogs, thepart i hated, and the AMAZING STUNNING videos

So, all FF up to 10 had their share of some of the best epic videos in any game, FF7 has the WEAPONS monsters, were the most epic videos ever seen in a video game IMO. Then 8 had its share os stunning videos, with the usual epic feel, and 9 had the summons video again epic beyond description

FF10 has sin, any scene with sin was  a piece or art

Now to FF12, i finished it yesterday after 85+ hours of play, i can't remember a SINGLE VIDEO. NOT ONE.

So, Square got rusty ? They forgot how they do it ? The art team changed ? Inspiration over ? Whatever it is it does not mean well for FF13, which BTW goes from bad to worst since they said will be more in a tech filled worldm which i hate too for a FF game

2. Graphics/design. OK the graphics are crap, that can be passed since  it is a PS2 game, BUT the design is HORRID. No imagination again, FF10 was GULL of stunning DIFFERENT locations, every place was different. Now to me ALL of FF seems like square big rooms, filled wih random stuff and elevations, thta are filled with monsters. Thetowns looks all the same too. It is laughable to see that theenironments in this one are NOT EPIC AT ALL. If i was to rate FF12 environments and Enchanted Arms ones, EM would get a 9, FF12 a 5/10 AT MOST

3. Summons,guess what, you can't upgrade them, can't control them. Now they feel as if there should never have been in the game, and nobodywould care. i do not care, but summons were the best part for me in ALL previous FF games, for whatever reasons they were simply far better released in EVERY FF before 12.

So, for those reasons FF12 was so NOT a memmorable experience to me, that i find hard to believe i wasted money at time on this one, of course it gets 10/10 in addiction, but same gets Diablo 2 on pc, was diabloe 2 memorable ? Yes because of the videos, not gameplay or environments

Hopefully FF13 will be great, like 10 AT LEAST, FF12 should be erased from the face of earth, since it is a disgrace to all previous stunnig FF games

That is my review of the crap FF12 is, good addiction factor, bad EVERYTHING else => 6/10

Wow couldn't disagree with you more, and putting off Level 5's (a relatively new RPG developer that's been very consistent with it's quality) White Night Story is foolish imho.

"To those that HAVE played older FF games, the videos was by far themost momorable thing about them" - This actually made me laugh. Ask a lot of FF fans what their favorite FF is, many will say VI, which was before these precious "videos" were even used.

TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
[QUOTE="SlickGTGuy"]

Lost Oddessy

Blue Dragon

BioShock

Fable 2

Mass Effect

-RPGamer-

FFXII is a great game, breaks the mold for JRPG and FF for that matter. Square Enix is damned if they do and damned if they dn't with FF, they'll never make everyone happy.

This is where I like not being a fanboy. I don't have to worry about missing out on some great games b/c of some shallow drivel like "OMG it's on the POS3".

I agree, FFXII is blowing my mind right now. It took me a few hours to get used to all the new gameplay mechanics, but I am now completely addicted. I'm trying to find faults in the game, and I'm having a hell of a hard time. I'm starting to go as far as thinking this is the best FF since VII...this game gives me hope for XIII, is it the same team?
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="SlickGTGuy"]

It's true look at all the Cows who said oh oh FF12 yeah it will be game of the year :lol: Then go look in there FF12 forum and see all the Cows in there saying it blows.

Lost Oddessy

Blue Dragon

BioShock

Fable 2

Mass Effect

TheCrazed420

I agree, FFXII is blowing my mind right now. It took me a few hours to get used to all the new gameplay mechanics, but I am now completely addicted. I'm trying to find faults in the game, and I'm having a hell of a hard time. I'm starting to go as far as thinking this is the best FF since VII...this game gives me hope for XIII, is it the same team?

The very same thing here. Most of those who say its not good havent played it or are just FF VII fanboys.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -RPGamer-

SlickGTGuy

The truth is they're just getting started.

Time frame wise it makes sense that more RPGs are being announced for a system that's been out longer. RPGs tend to be a genre that takes time before it's fully established on a platform.

White Night Story
FFXIII
FFversusXIII

Those games are what is announced at this time, who knows what will show later.

tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tramp
Member since 2003 • 2110 Posts

OH NOES!!!

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 -RPGamer-
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="tonemd_basic"]It will be interesting to see if shooter crazy lemmings will actually buy Lost Oddessy and Blue Dragon. I foresee poor sales and lessons learned.pins_basic

It's not fair to lable 360 owner's shooter fans. The Xbox best games were shooters which reflected in it's game sales but other genres also saw success when the game was acually worth buying. Fable, Kotor, Kotor 2 and Morrowind all sold well on the original Xbox and they were all RPG's, Oblivion on the 360 also sold Well and that's also an RPG.

That's why I said it's a close generalization. A generalization in itself isn't entirely accurate, and tacking on close makes it even more abstract.

SlickGTGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SlickGTGuy

You don't see more RPG's slated for PS3 becuase a lot of developers are very concered about the fate of PS3.

So rather then pump money into PS3 they are eith going to MS were the grass is much greener or they are just sitting back and debating what to do.

In the meatime the whole arguement of PS2 and Sony is for the RPG well MS and 360 are BLOWING THEM OUT OF THE WATRER.