MS, Our New Xbox One/PC Features Not In Response To PS4's Lead

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

I think this is a smart decision for Microsoft. The potential to sell more software cannot be denied. I really do not get the whole problem with Xbox exclusive going to pc. If you still get to play the games, what harm has been done to you?

I wouldn't have a problem if Sony decided to move it's exclusives to pc as well. I still have my PS4. I would still get to play my games.

People get offended way to damned easily.

I just might get an Xbox game for my pc if it looks interesting enough when this launches.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6150 Posts

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos Of course they changed it. Keep up man.

Did you really post an image as if to say they didn't do that. Really come on man.

Microsoft and Sony don't fight in a playground. All big companies bend the truth, change direction and sometimes lie. Your really saying Microsoft did it first and then Sony decided cos they did it they will do it as well.

Give yourself a talking to, cos your talking shit.

No i posted an image i saw on new demo by casuality which was posted here in another thread.

Also i don't know from where you pull that image,so i don't know if it was real or not.

All do it but MS was first and it didn't start this gen.

It was MS who introduce it first to describe real games only on xbox.

What is exactly your point,

Microsoft lie? but so do Sony

Microsoft lied first and Sony doing it is ok

Microsoft used Only on first? Sony did it at PS3 as well.

Some games start off on one platform with no intentions of being on others but over time appear on others. That's gaming.

As usual your actual point has been lost.

You moaned that Microsoft lied in may posts/threads I was simply pointing it out that Sony did it.

So WTF are you on about now.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#103 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@tormentos said:

It was MS who introduce it first

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#104 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

you are missing the point, Microsoft is not interested in Exclusive games anymore, they are interested in Bringing there games to as many platforms as they can which is a smart move because Games are where the money is NOT hardware.

This ^^ is bullshit bullshit and more bullshit this is the voice of some one who use to use even games on xbox 360 and PC vs PS3 as ammo,tagging them as ""only on xbox 360""

Not tormentos, you are the one talking bullshit because i have always been against the phrase 'console exclusive ' and everyone on here knows it, yes i used to use PC/360 games against the Ps3's library but i always called them PC/360 games, never once did i call them Exclusive games so suggest you get you facts straight you tiny minded fanboy.

Show me ONE example of me Ever claiming a game on PC and 360 was an Exclusive game.

but you jst proved my point, you are stuck in the past, why are you talking about the PS3 and the 360?

Because deep down you WANT me to be the dude i was back then, you Desire me to be the Delta3074 of the past but i am afraid i am going to have to disappoint.

I have Zero interest in that BS anymore and i call it the way i see it. The Xbo one is the worst performing console this gen so i have Zero interest in supporting the Xbox brand on here.

You don't want me to be right about Microsoft because you are terrified that system wars between MS and SONY will be over and thats a terrible thought for you because then you would have nothing to do