Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

LINKITY

If anything this little interview is a great analysis of the current console industry. But from what it sounds like, MS is incredibly excited about going in to next year.

“I believe that the difference between what we’re going to deliver with Scorpio from a performance perspective and PS4 Pro will be obvious to customers,” Penello told IGN. “I believe we have the best value this holiday, and I think we’re going to have the most powerful box next year.”

“I think for $299 the Xbox One S with 4K Blu-Ray, with HDR, with the upgraded controller with Bluetooth, and the new design, I think we’ve got a killer product that beats their PS4 Slim on the low end,” he said, adding, “I think that for people who care about the absolute maximum in performance, we said at E3 we’re going to be launching the most powerful console ever made. That is still true.”

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

You got this Microsoft, whoop they arse.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

YEAH! MS will show how out of touch Sony has become!

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wolverine4262

@iandizion713 said:

XD. I missed this place.

And I havent seen Solidty yet, so it cant be any worse...

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

Lems are already scared.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#6 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

Well duh.

6TF > 4.2TF.

Inb4 cows start saying specs don't matter since they've been banging on about it all gen.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wolverine4262

@svaubel said:

Well duh.

6TF > 4.2TF.

Inb4 cows start saying specs don't matter since they've been banging on about it all gen.

Its like having your cake and eating it too.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Confidence has nothing to do with it... It's simple math. 6>4.2

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

They deserve to gloat for the moment but don't enjoy it long, the Pro is going to inexplicably fly off the shelves.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By wolverine4262

@chikenfriedrice: Yea, the Sony hype train never stops.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Gg cows

Ms got this

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#12 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I am so reassured that one of the most powerful companies in the world is reasonably confident in their conclusion that 6 is in fact greater than 4.2. Our educational system works!

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

They're already using Sony's own marketing tactic's against them, that's what happens when you become too cocky and insult your competition, they'll do it right back when they get the upper hand.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chikenfriedrice

@dynamitecop: Lol I love it

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wolverine4262

@dynamitecop:Very ouch

@xantufrog: Who's this guy?

GhostHawk196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 GhostHawk196
Member since 2012 • 1337 Posts

The Scorpio is a joke of a console, my pc is already 8.9TF, the titan x is 11TF. Next year the ti or 1180 will be 12tf. The Scorpio's pissy 6TF will be obsolete before it is released...

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@wolverine4262: I'm Xantu the Small but Nefarious South American Treefrog, obviously

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chikenfriedrice

@GhostHawk196: What does that make the Pro then lol

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dynamitecop

@GhostHawk196 said:

The Scorpio is a joke of a console, my pc is already 8.9TF, the titan x is 11TF. Next year the ti or 1180 will be 12tf. The Scorpio's pissy 6TF will be obsolete before it is released...

Only 8.9 Teraflops? Didn't you just say today that you have a $5,600 PC?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@GhostHawk196 said:

O no, Sony fans hiding behind PC now. Shat must be REAL bad.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 wolverine4262

@xantufrog: clearly

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By wolverine4262

@GhostHawk196 said:

WOAHWOAHWOAH. Whats all this PC talk?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dynamitecop
@wolverine4262 said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

WOAHWOAHWOAH. What all this PC talk?

You can ask him when he comes online about his paltry library of PC games he doesn't really play.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wolverine4262

@dynamitecop: Thats just sad

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

That interview and facebook post are pretty funny. When the Scorpio specs get released it is going to be even more funny. Cows think the Pro Vs Slim comparisons are bad now but it will only get worse.

GhostHawk196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GhostHawk196

@dynamitecop said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

When did I say I've got a $5600 PC? Now that I think about it the overall setup probably costs around that much. Here in AU everything is 1.5x more expensive.

@dynamitecop said:
@wolverine4262 said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

You can ask him when he comes online about his paltry library of PC games he doesn't really play.

What the **** are you on about? Also not every pc gamer uses steam as the main library. If you were a Real PC gamer you'd know there are plenty of others like Battlenet, GOG, Uplay, Origin. I don't see too many hours on Witcher 3, definitely not enough for you to have finished the game of the decade...PC gamer huh?

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 wolverine4262

@GhostHawk196:

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dynamitecop

@GhostHawk196 said:
@dynamitecop said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

When did I say I've got a $5600 PC? Now that I think about it the overall setup probably costs around that much. Here in AU everything is 1.5x more expensive.

@dynamitecop said:
@wolverine4262 said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

What the **** are you on about? Also not every pc gamer uses steam as the main library. If you were a Real PC gamer you'd know there are plenty of others like Battlenet, GOG, Uplay, Origin. I don't see too many hours on Witcher 3, definitely not enough for you to have finished the game of the decade...PC gamer huh?

Right here, CPU-Z and GPU-Z validation is now a requirement.

The fact of the matter is for most, and by most I mean essentially everyone who uses a PC for video games, they will use Steam as their primary location of purchase and play, it's got the largest library and the best features in the industry. I don't doubt you use other services, but the point was more to highlight just how limited the play is of the game you do have, and another weird thing is I don't see any centralized PC game you spend a vast amount of time in which is one of the largest staples of PC gamers, a particular game they invest hundreds to thousands of hours in.

For someone gloating about such an expensive PC it doesn't appear it actually gets much usage for playing games, it seems to serve a larger purpose for you flapping your gums and calling yourself a PC gamer. Hey, you use these other services? Feel free to post your extended digital libraries, I wait in anticipation.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

lol this thread is funny because everyone already knew the scorpion RELEASING A YEAR FROM NOW was going to be more powerful (like no shit) but isn't winning anything lol.

All Xbone S hype just sunk like a rock to the bottom of the ocean after this Pro announcement and the $399 starting price of Pro just sealed the fate for xbone/scorpio for the rest of this console gen for Sony.

It's funny seeing xbox fanboys talk about a power advantage as if it means anything for a system a year away that has no exclusives and a brand that just lost all sales momentum going forward.

Scorpion being slightly more powerful means nothing if it's not out NOW and with a competitive price point that nearly equals the Pro! lol if anyone only cares about power they will come out better building any decent PC than getting a Scorpio next year. Pro is at a great price NOW, in a year a slight power advantage in Scorpio is going to mean little in the face of a vastly more affordable price point and the much better line up of games Sony will have.

All the systems will have 4k, Scorpio will gain a few extra frames but still be the looser in the console war with a far less appealing price point and little to no exclusive games to push anyone to buy one over a decent PC or PS4 Pro.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dynamitecop

@casharmy said:

lol this thread is funny because everyone already knew the scorpion RELEASING A YEAR FROM NOW was going to be more powerful (like no shit) but isn't winning anything lol.

All Xbone S hype just sunk like a rock to the bottom of the ocean after this Pro announcement and the $399 starting price of Pro just sealed the fact of the rest of this console gen for Sony.

It's funny seeing xbox fanboys talk about a power advantage as if it means anything for a system a year away that has no exclusives and a brand that just lost all sales momentum going forward.

Scorpion being slightly more powerful than nothing if it's not out NOW with a competitive price point that nearly equals the Pro. lol if anyone only cares about power they will come out better building any decent PC then getting a Scorpio next year. Pro is at a great price NOW, in a year a slight power advantage in Scorpio is going to mean little in the face of a vastly more affordable price point and a much better line up of games Sony will have.

All the systems will have 4k, Scorpio will gain a few extra frames but still be the looser in the console war with a far less appealing price point and little to no exclusive games to push anyone to buy one over a decent PC or PS4 Pro.

Not even the other cows are buying into this bullshit, you're going to have to try harder than this to convince people that your delusions are the actual state of reality.

GhostHawk196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostHawk196

@dynamitecop said:
@GhostHawk196 said:
@dynamitecop said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

@dynamitecop said:
@wolverine4262 said:

The fact of the matter is for most, and by most I mean essentially everyone who uses a PC for video games, they will use Steam as their primary location of purchase and play, it's got the largest library and the best features in the industry. I don't doubt you use other services, but the point was more to highlight just how limited the play is of the game you do have, and another weird thing is I don't see any centralized PC game you spend a vast amount of time in which is one of the largest staples of PC gamers, a particular game they invest hundreds to thousands of hours in.

For someone gloating about such an expensive PC it doesn't appear it actually gets much usage for playing games, it seems to serve a larger purpose for you flapping your gums and calling yourself a PC gamer. Hey, you use these other services? Feel free to post your extended digital libraries, I wait in anticipation.

Well I'm at work at the moment so I'll do that when I get home. Before I do, you might want to reconsider that request cause I'm gonna make you look like a complete ass - (not that it's going to make a huge different than it already is at the very moment.)

Basically, you're saying if you don't use steam as your primary location of purchase and haven't sunk a certain amount of time into this "centralised PC game" - Which I presume is Counter Strike..then you're not a PC gamer? If that's the case there's no point arguing with a typical AMD user insecure about his aging hardware.

It's like they say: Its difficult to win an argument against a genius but its completely impossible against an idiot.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wolverine4262

@GhostHawk196: Clean up the goddamn quote chain. I wont allow this shit in my thread.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By casharmy

@dynamitecop said:
@casharmy said:

All Xbone S hype just sunk like a rock to the bottom of the ocean after this Pro announcement and the $399 starting price of Pro just sealed the fact of the rest of this console gen for Sony.

Scorpion being slightly more powerful than nothing if it's not out NOW with a competitive price point that nearly equals the Pro. lol if anyone only cares about power they will come out better building any decent PC then getting a Scorpio next year. Pro is at a great price NOW, in a year a slight power advantage in Scorpio is going to mean little in the face of a vastly more affordable price point and a much better line up of games Sony will have.

Not even the other cows are buying into this bullshit, you're going to have to try harder than this to convince people that your delusions are the actual state of reality.

lol these are my thoughts and opinions, no need to freak out and cry about them. You don't have to agree...but most likely you are one of the one's who is shitting their pants because you realize this is already the case and are trying whatever you can to save face for the brand you love.

I don't have to "convince" anyone, that is what threads like this is for; something used to distract people from the meaningful points. If PS4's power advantage had NOT also been accompanied by massive success then the whole power argument would not even be a big talking point up til now.

The reality of Scorpios power advantage will only lead to a few more frames in 4k games. That difference really is not going to be the game changer you xbox fans are making it out to be UNLESS everyone jumps on board to make it a success like what happened with PS4 just for that minute advantage in power. I just don't see it lol, PS4 always had more than JUST a power advantage!

PS4 pro will be out doing 4k with better performance and a better library of games and an amazing price point THIS year not next year! Only die hard xbox fans are going to wait a year to buy a Scorpio for a few extra frames, at a higher price point for multiplat games that would better be played on a mid range PC. Everything I've said is logical, you don't have to accept it...but reality will be sobering tonic that ultimately supports my view point.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dynamitecop

@casharmy said:
@dynamitecop said:
@casharmy said:

lol these are my thoughts and opinions, no need to freak out and cry about them. You don't have to agree...but most likely you are one of the one's who is shitting their pants because you realize this is already the case and are trying whatever you can to save face for the brand you love.

I don't have to "convince" anyone, that is what threads like this is for; something used to distract people from the meaningful points. If PS4's power advantage had NOT also been accompanied by massive success then the whole power argument would not even be a big talking point up til now.

The reality of Scorpios power advantage will only lead to a few more frames in 4k games. That difference really is not going to be the game changer you xbox fans are making it out to be UNLESS everyone jumps on board to make it a success like what happened with PS4 just for that minute advantage. I just don't see it lol.

PS4 pro will be out doing 4k with better performance and a better library of games and an amazing price point THIS year. Only die hard xbox fans are going to wait a year to buy a Scorpio for a few extra frames, at a higher price point for multiplat games that would be better played on a mid range PC. Everything I've said is logical, you don't have to accept it...but reality will be sobering tonic that ultimately supports my view point.

"A few more frames"

Do you not realize that the GPU in Scorpio is an entire PlayStation 4 more powerful than the Pro? PS Pro is not even capable of rendering native 4K on any form of mainstream graphically pleasing or demanding game, it's simply not possible given the specifications. Only die hard Xbox fans are going to wait a year? Is that why people like NathanDrakeSwag have listed their detest for this? Is that why people like Colin Moriarty and Greg Miller are astonished at how illogical this move was by Sony? Total PlayStation fanatics whose YouTube videos are nearly entirely dedicated to Sony everything?

It's getting a ton of flack and for a lot of very valid reasons, I suggest you watch this and wake up, this is turning into a disaster and one which could flip the success of the PlayStation 4 on its head by screwing with a formula that was working fine, and also in the face of Microsoft options which offer more in the lower end competition of the base PlayStation 4..

Loading Video...

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By casharmy

@dynamitecop said:
@casharmy said:

The reality of Scorpios power advantage will only lead to a few more frames in 4k games. That difference really is not going to be the game changer you xbox fans are making it out to be UNLESS everyone jumps on board to make it a success like what happened with PS4 just for that minute advantage. I just don't see it lol.

PS4 pro will be out doing 4k with better performance and a better library of games and an amazing price point THIS year. Only die hard xbox fans are going to wait a year to buy a Scorpio for a few extra frames, at a higher price point for multiplat games that would be better played on a mid range PC. Everything I've said is logical, you don't have to accept it...but reality will be sobering tonic that ultimately supports my view point.

"A few more frames"

Do you not realize that the GPU in Scorpio is an entire PlayStation 4 more powerful than the Pro?

Loading Video...

I read and saw the interview.

I can respect opinions that differ from mine, but I think those are knee jerk opinions that will not persist. Further more the TF advantage Scorpio has over PS4 Pro is comparable to the TF advantage the PS4 has over the xbone now.

So your over excited argument about power is not going to pan out to anything more than a few frames. Also, talking about 4k, Scorpio is not going to be running graphically intensive 4k games a native either so your argument is moot. If anyone wants native res graphically impressive games at 4k they will need a high end PC period so you are just splitting hairs going on about Scorpio as if it's some kind of go to native res 4k gaming system, it's not.

So, you aren't really making any point trying to hype up Scorpio while trying to downplay Pro. Bottom line is PS4 Pro will play all PS4 games 4k, will offer better performance and graphics and has a great price. That is honestly all that matters when it comes to consumers.

Lastly all the grips the guys had in the interview....can also be applied to Scorpio! EVERYTHING! They griped about 4k in and of itself as a main argument which pretty much is an argument against 4k itself which doesn't supporting Pro, Scorpio, or PC.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#36 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

They're already using Sony's own marketing tactic's against them, that's what happens when you become too cocky and insult your competition, they'll do it right back when they get the upper hand.

Lol.

Typical Sony. So far in the lead they think they are invincible. Just like Nintendo last gen.

When you dont have to compete you dont have to care right?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dynamitecop

@casharmy said:

I read and saw the interview.

I can respect opinions that differ from mine, but I think those are knee jerk opinions that will not persist. Further more the TF advantage Scorpio has over PS4 Pro is comparable to the TF advantage the PS4 has over the xbone now.

So your over excited argument about power is not going to pan out to anything more than a few frames. Also, talking about 4k, Scorpio is not going to be running graphically intensive 4k games a native either so your argument is moot. If anyone wants native res graphically impressive games at 4k they will need a high end PC period so you are just splitting hairs going on about Scorpio as if it's some kind of go to native res 4k gaming system, it's not.

So, you aren't really making any point trying to hype up Scorpio while trying to downplay Pro. Bottom line is PS4 Pro will play all PS4 games 4k, will offer better performance and graphics and has a great price. That is honestly all that matters when it comes to consumers.

Lastly all the grips the guys had in the interview....can also be applied to Scorpio! EVERYTHING! They griped about 4k in and of itself as a main argument which pretty much is an argument against 4k itself which doesn't supporting Pro, Scorpio, or PC.

The GPU in Scorpio is the PC equivalent of a factory OC'd R9 390X, bear in mind this is a GPU which at 4K on Ultra/Very High Settings bodes averages sitting just around the 30 FPS mark, with fine tuning on a console and some customized settings as is common on consoles it could maintain its 30 FPS mark on modern games without issue.

There's nothing to indicate that PS Pro is actually capable of 4K rendering for modern games, it's actually a specification impossibility, the irony being you're trying to downplay Scorpio's performance metrics, a 1.81 Teraflop more powerful console. The percentage in power difference with the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 WAS about the same between Scorpio and the Pro at 40.45%, however not anymore with the Xbox One S on the market, that roughly 40% difference shrank to 31%, only a 430 Gigaflop difference now, the difference between the Pro and Scorpio is 1.81 Teraflops, that's a 43.19% difference and nearly an entire PlayStation 4 stacked on top of the Pro in terms of GPU compute.

That means Scorpio by the definition of the PlayStation 4 output with its 1.84 Teraflops of compute capable of rendering essentially an entire 1080p frame larger resolution than PS Pro.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@GhostHawk196 said:

Pc will always have the advantage in specs but console has the advantage in price for now. The ps4 pro has a rx470 class gpu for 400 bucks. You can't build a pc with a rx470 for 400 bucks no way.

Also specs are not everything the ps4 and xbox have graphics that can't be done on pc using similar specs.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wolverine4262

@dynamitecop: watched most of that video. Greg gave uc3 a friggin 10 so you know they're in deep if he's not happy

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#40 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@iandizion713: You got this Microsoft, whoop they arse."

Funny how amazingly a firmware update will enable HDR for all PS4 now but some how that won't be possible on X1? Lol they be l sieve anything Sony says.

This was a shit show HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How about the media today? Where were the questions to House that Spencer faced about whether people had to go buy a 4k tv? Lol suddenly skipped that subject, huh?

This was a ridiculous shit show since consumers are getting a little more informed as Sony wanted since launch 2013, but now? They shit sure don't want people knowing jackshit

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

It's got everything but actual games that run higher than 720p lol

"B...bu...bu...bu...but teh Scorpio!!1"

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dynamitecop

@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:

It's got everything but actual games that run higher than 720p lol

"B...bu...bu...bu...but teh Scorpio!!1"

720p games are the large minority of the Xbox One library and most are from early in the generation, are you guys even trying anymore?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#43 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

C'mon Microsoft lets kick they're ass

GhostHawk196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GhostHawk196

@dynamitecop said:
@GhostHawk196 said:
@dynamitecop said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

@dynamitecop said:
@wolverine4262 said:
@GhostHawk196 said:

Ok, lets get down to business. Normally I wouldn't entertain these idiots like Nya but this guy seems to enjoy stalking me in every thread. I'm a PC gamer and by that I mean I love games but prefer to play predominantly on PC - therefore that makes me a PC gamer. My guess is he's just salty my rig outbenchs his despite not having enough "credentials, experience and history in the medium"

Nya, for your sake, next time you want to spill your elitist BS and your "Real" PC gamer crap, for your own good - please keep it where it belongs by jamming it back up your ass! It's knobs like you who give PC gamers the perception of pretentious dickheads and a bad name...

Now, my turn... I see here you have not finished the game of the decade - The Witcher 3, haven't finished Half Life 2, F.E.A.R., I can keep going but you get my point... Sucks when you get exposed for the fraud you are hey?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@GhostHawk196:

Damn, you rekt NyaDC. He should avoid this thread if he has any shame but knowing him he'll be back.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#46 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Holy shit, I haven't seen you post in forever. I kinda stopped posting here often myself.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@iandizion713 said:

YEAH! MS will show how out of touch Sony has become!

Sorry youll get dissapointed but when you having all your AAA caliber games on PC , epic hardware or not which in the end of the day will come in a higher price also , no chance guys. Keep dreaming. Tha game is over this "generation"

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lunar1122
Member since 2012 • 784 Posts

scorpio will definitely be more powerful. The only question is the "price".

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56451 Posts

I will admit, I'm not really interested in Scorpio but I am however want to buy Gears of War 4 Xbox One S model, that thing is fucking sexy and if I wanted raw power, my PC can do all of that anyways. Kudos to MS since well, the big 3 loves gloating over the other guy.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Scorpio does look like its worth waiting for especially if you already have a current gen console