MS, I mean Activsion just ruined D4. Diablo Players Uninstalling After Season 1 Patch

• 77 results
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#51 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70626 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Pedro said:

@HalcyonScarlet: I am not sure the context with Diablo 4.

Just the early problems and teething issues (first patches). I was just thinking it might be worth waiting before picking up games these days.

What problems and teething issues? The game has run well within expectations for a polished game. The adjustments being made with the latest patch are more along the lines of balancing than lack of polish.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 7103 Posts

Yep. I had about 130 hours in the game and after the update I dumped it.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 7103 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Blizzard is famous for nerfs. They always nerf and balance, nothing new

They nerfed just about everyone. It's not about balance It's about making the seasonal content take much longer to complete.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By blaznwiipspman1  Online
Member since 2007 • 16621 Posts

@silentchief: meh who really knows. Theres probably a reason for it, but i'm guessing it has more to do with their profit and MTX than anything else.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@sealionact: What part was hard to understand? Blizzard completely fucked up Diablo 4. Anyone who played Diablo 2 knows exactly how garbage D4 turned out to be.

Jippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jippo
Member since 2018 • 183 Posts

i think alot of players are pissed that they can't do 1...2 or 3 millions hits any more ( after the update) think that the problem. I had watch several u-tubes on players getting those kind of hits.I playing with sorc, its suppose to be the weakest to play with and having no problem with it

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39931 Posts

As someone who has played a ton since the patch, i can tell you that i notice zero differences when it comes to the nerfs. Until they f'up shadow imbuement, i am gud.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8512 Posts

Who even likes to play these looter ARPGs? Never understood the appeal behind those games. In terms of how boring these are I put them right behind JRPGs.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1071 Posts

Season1 has less content than F2P game Seasons, and the class balance is among the worst I've seen in an AAA game.

Also the point of a ARPG looter is to be omega OP, but they over nerfed everything. Not fun.

Sad.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7345 Posts

@kvallyx said:

Diablo 4 sales set even more records for Blizzard

As expected the Diablo 4 sales are indeed through the roof, as Blizzard's return to Sanctuary has set impressive new quarterly records.

It’s no secret Diablo 4 has been a massive success for Blizzard, as the RPG game has been one of the company’s fastest-selling releases ever. So as the new Diablo 4 season gets ready for release, Blizzard has outlined just how successful Diablo 4 has been this quarter.

The success of Diablo 4 comes from the Activision Blizzard second quarter results for 2023 (April to June). Blizzard outlines that Diablo 4, compared to its other games, has had sold the most amount of copies in the shortest space of time. This also led to the first $1 billion net bookings quarter for Blizzard (the net amount of products sold), thanks to Diablo 4’s truly colossal launch.

“In the second quarter, Blizzard segment revenue grew over 160% year-over-year and operating income more than tripled year-over-year, each setting new quarterly records, driven by the launch of Diablo 4,” Blizzard begins.

“Diablo 4 had sold through more units than any other Blizzard title at an equivalent stage of release. Over ten million players experienced Diablo 4 in June, playing for over 700 million hours, and retention trends for the title are particularly strong.”

i hate seeing this lol. of course records. there are so many more gamers out there to buy these games today. covid added millions of new gamers.

also when diablo 3 it came to ps3 and 360 and not many consoles games knew about it because it was a pc game. diablo 1 and 2 pc only.

also last few months or 2023 not much has come out.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9842 Posts

@Mozelleple112: I played Diablo 2. Diablo 4 is top notch, and sales and player count reflect that. On top of that they already addressed the issue.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 hardwenzen

Is it a hottake to say that the fashion in this game is pretty good? I mean shit, my fashion is better than anything sealionact could ever dream of achieving.😭😭😭

adrian1480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#63 adrian1480
Member since 2003 • 15033 Posts

so did they reverse course yet? I haven't played since launch. Busy.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8930 Posts

Yall are crazy. Diablo IV is a ton of fun.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By hardwenzen
@dabear said:

Don't tell me you're still sub level 50, and i DON'T want to hear your noob "its summer" and "i am on my bike" excuses, dabear.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hardwenzen

And this is where i am ashamed of playing this game.

Loading Video...
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 24001 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Don't tell me you're still sub level 50, and i DON'T want to hear your noob "its summer" and "i am on my bike" excuses, dabear.

I can respect that. Going outside, getting fresh air and exercise over sitting at home grinding up arbitary numbers.

I have been playing more video games than I expected this summer though. Raining, storming and other weather conditions preventing me from going outside.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

I can respect that. Going outside, getting fresh air and exercise over sitting at home grinding up arbitary numbers.

I have been playing more video games than I expected this summer though. Raining, storming and other weather conditions preventing me from going outside.

I came back from the "outside" like 2h ago, did my 40minutes jog, and are just now playing🤦‍♂️Just cuz YOU barely play anything, don't try to project it on everyone🤡🤡🤡

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8930 Posts

@hardwenzen: I'm level 56 now.

Well, my fieldstone character is - I'm playing the season, so I'm back to level 29

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#70  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16052 Posts

Learned my lesson when I bought Diablo 3 on PC way back. I since then never bought any ActiBlizzard games on release not even sekiro or tony hawk.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By hardwenzen

Beginning to ask myself why i am leveling to 100 when there's only 1 boss and 1 dungeon made for that level, and there's no seasonal support for high level characters either. So wtf is the point? Am i just leveling up for the expansion, which most likely gonna take 2-3 years to come out? Getting closer and closer to say F this game, and just grab Revnant 2😐

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72 KvallyX  Online
Member since 2019 • 13131 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

As expected the Diablo 4 sales are indeed through the roof, as Blizzard's return to Sanctuary has set impressive new quarterly records.

It’s no secret Diablo 4 has been a massive success for Blizzard, as the RPG game has been one of the company’s fastest-selling releases ever. So as the new Diablo 4 season gets ready for release, Blizzard has outlined just how successful Diablo 4 has been this quarter.

The success of Diablo 4 comes from the Activision Blizzard second quarter results for 2023 (April to June). Blizzard outlines that Diablo 4, compared to its other games, has had sold the most amount of copies in the shortest space of time. This also led to the first $1 billion net bookings quarter for Blizzard (the net amount of products sold), thanks to Diablo 4’s truly colossal launch.

“In the second quarter, Blizzard segment revenue grew over 160% year-over-year and operating income more than tripled year-over-year, each setting new quarterly records, driven by the launch of Diablo 4,” Blizzard begins.

“Diablo 4 had sold through more units than any other Blizzard title at an equivalent stage of release. Over ten million players experienced Diablo 4 in June, playing for over 700 million hours, and retention trends for the title are particularly strong.”

i hate seeing this lol. of course records. there are so many more gamers out there to buy these games today. covid added millions of new gamers.

also when diablo 3 it came to ps3 and 360 and not many consoles games knew about it because it was a pc game. diablo 1 and 2 pc only.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#73 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58550 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Beginning to ask myself why i am leveling to 100 when there's only 1 boss and 1 dungeon made for that level, and there's no seasonal support for high level characters either. So wtf is the point? Am i just leveling up for the expansion, which most likely gonna take 2-3 years to come out? Getting closer and closer to say F this game, and just grab Revnant 2😐

I would also recommend Grim Dawn, if you want a Diablo clone that's good.

But yeah Remnant 2 looks good as well.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Gifford38

@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

ok diablo 4 of course would break records. 3 was the first to come to consoles. then diablo 3 came to ps4 and got even more popular. so of course 4 would break records. diablo 3 got it there.

Does not mean its better than 3 and it shows people are not happy with 4 right know.

DIABLO 1 AND 2 WAS PC ONLY. many console gamers did not know much about it.

Do you get it know?

so to break records there was 2 reason. the popularity of diablo 3 and not much came out last few months for ps5 and xbox series.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#75 KvallyX  Online
Member since 2019 • 13131 Posts

@gifford38 said:

ok diablo 4 of course would break records. 3 was the first to come to consoles. then diablo 3 came to ps4 and got even more popular. so of course 4 would break records. diablo 3 got it there.

Does not mean its better than 3 and it shows people are not happy with 4 right know.

Do you get it know?

so to break records there was 2 reason. the popularity of diablo 3 and not much came out last few months for ps5 and xbox series.

You forgot the third reason. Great game.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Fedor  Online
Member since 2015 • 11713 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Do you get it know?

Diablo 1 was on Playstation. Diablo 3 was absolute trash at launch.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Do you get it know?

Diablo 1 was on Playstation. Diablo 3 was absolute trash at launch.

Diablo 1 was on Playstation. did not know that lol. if diablo 3 was trash at launch then they will work out diablo 4.