More patching problems on 360: Konami cancels Silent Hill HD patch on 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

The error was server side, IE didn't require a title update.

razgriz_101

Dodged a bullet, this time.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 senses_fail_06

[

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/03/20/sony-now-charging-publishers-for-ps3-downloadable-content/

Sony's fees add a new expense. For a demo that is sized at exactly 1GB and is downloaded one million times, that would add an extra $160,000 that Sony is now charging and that, according to publishing sources, Microsoft isn't. That's what could scare publishers from placing content on the PS

yeeah...lets see how we spin this one, effectively Sony's worse in senses you cant try before you buy stop posting drivel btw your giving an immense band a bad name,

razgriz_101

Sounds rare, how many games would qualify for that? Does Sony make their exclusive partners pay?

Edit: NVm, seems to be for full retail games. Fine by me, those greedy publishers should have to pay.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/03/20/sony-now-charging-publishers-for-ps3-downloadable-content/

Sony's fees add a new expense. For a demo that is sized at exactly 1GB and is downloaded one million times, that would add an extra $160,000 that Sony is now charging and that, according to publishing sources, Microsoft isn't. That's what could scare publishers from placing content on the PS

yeeah...lets see how we spin this one, effectively Sony's worse in senses you cant try before you buy stop posting drivel btw your giving an immense band a bad name,

senses_fail_06

Sounds rare, how many games would qualify for that? Does Sony make their exclusive partners pay?

Edit: NVm, seems to be for full retail games. Fine by me, those greedy publishers should have to pay.

hahah keep defending Sony, it means less demos which means you need to rely more on sites like this.If thats your thing then fair play but i like demo's and cheaper content, this cost still hits you in the pocket regardless of how you try spinning it.

Its not a popular move with publishers, you know the folks who make or break a system.

And its not rare its a cost for every piece of content uploaded to PSN.Its a pisspoor method worse than this patching stuff that you cant even provide a link for.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 senses_fail_06

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[

razgriz_101

hahah keep defending Sony, it means less demos which means you need to rely more on sites like this.If thats your thing then fair play but i like demo's and cheaper content, this cost still hits you in the pocket regardless of how you try spinning it.

Its not a popular move with publishers, you know the folks who make or break a system.

And its not rare its a cost for every piece of content uploaded to PSN.Its a pisspoor method worse than this patching stuff that you cant even provide a link for.

Haven't downloaded a demo in over a year. I seriously can't remember the last one I played.

Not sure how this is costing me $$$...I don't think Sony has taken any money away from my bank account or charged me more for games.

Doubt publishers will jump ship because of this...none have so far.

No the patching stuff is much worse. Fez is a broken game, left broken, because the studio couldn't afford to pay M$ money for a patch. If you need a link for the 40k thing, I can get one. I heard it on the bombcast, but its not like a big secret. Just ask :wink:

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Already fixed

"Update: 5th Cell has told Joystiq the issue has been fixed, and the game will be back on Xbox Live tonight. Creative director Jeremiah Slaczka issued this statement:

'We have worked with Microsoft to diagnose and resolve the server issue surrounding Hybrid. Our entire team appreciates the overwhelming response of fans logging in on day-1 and for bearing with us during this short downtime. We expect a smooth gameplay experience from here on out.'"

Damn Microsoft, working with a developer to get a game's issues resolved within hours of the problems being reported! :x

razgriz_101

Well there goes their one free patch (conceivably). Next one will cost em 40k...hopefully nothing breaks again.

What's there to spin about? That's not a positive development, but as a gamer you're not entitled to having demo's of each and every game. Demo's are marketing material, this topic is about paying full price for videogames and not getting patched because your console manufacturer is so backwardsass and archaic in allowing devs/publishers patching your game. Damage controlling full-priced retail games with demo's...
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"] Sounds rare, how many games would qualify for that? Does Sony make their exclusive partners pay?

senses_fail_06

Haven't downloaded a demo in over a year. I seriously can't remember the last one I played.

Not sure how this is costing me $$$...I don't think Sony has taken any money away from my bank account or charged me more for games.

No the patching stuff is much worse. Fez is a broken game, left broken, because the studio couldn't afford to pay M$ money for a patch. If you need a link for the 40k thing, I can get one. I heard it on the bombcast, but its not like a big secret. Just ask :wink:

the cost gets added to things like content, do you think companies lie down and take these hits?

I honestly think that paying for every patch after 1 initial patch is a good thing, forces better quality control practices.Besides the Fez developer is a total plank and an arrogant schmuck so i just think its good old karmaic retribution.

Still least when your spouting provide links helps your arguement, and once again please stop tainting a good bands name with your seemingly infinite amounts of drivel.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

I would rather be able to play Witcher 2, Fable Journey, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Crimson Dragon, Haunt, Forza Horizon, Halo 4, Alan Wake AN, Battleblock Theater, Deadlight, Dust Elysian Tale,Gears of War Judgement, Ryse,Trials Evolution,Spelunky, FEZ, Mincecraft,Dungeon Fighter Live etc

than have zero games to play and a patch for a game i have no interest in

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 razgriz_101

I would rather be able to play Witcher 2, Fable Journey, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Crimson Dragon, Haunt, Forza Horizon, Halo 4, Alan Wake AN, Battleblock Theater, Deadlight, Dust Elysian Tale,Gears of War Judgement, Ryse,Trials Evolution,Spelunky, FEZ, Mincecraft,Dungeon Fighter Live etc

loosingENDS

what bout people like me who have intrest in this game but havent purchased it due to issues?

Mass Effect 3 Kinect arguement is still worth a laugh though.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#59 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I'm confused, why is it having problems exactly? Is it technical or just MS being douches to the devs again? The OP was just a rant, it didn't really say anything. Either way it doesn't matter, it's not right for people to have to put up with this kind of stuff, especially if the consumer is paying for XBL. This should not happen when they are forced to pay for a service.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 senses_fail_06

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

razgriz_101

the cost gets added to things like content, do you think companies lie down and take these hits?

I honestly think that paying for every patch after 1 initial patch is a good thing, forces better quality control practices.Besides the Fez developer is a total plank and an arrogant schmuck so i just think its good old karmaic retribution.

Still least when your spouting provide links helps your arguement, and once again please stop tainting a good bands name with your seemingly infinite amounts of drivel.

They would seemingly have to.

You think EA will release a MP pack for $3 more on PS3 than 360...forget about it. That sh*t would be blown up with people bit*hing and sites like Kotaku and GB would kill it with negative pub.

Yeah that's cute. Fish is a bit*h...but you're punishing the people who bough the game. The patch was done, Fish didn't suffer at all. Forces quality practices? What a joke. Games have so many lines of codes. You can play a game 1000 different times and not find a bug that can occur at one point or another. It really sucks when it breaks your save in the case of Fez.

Thought it was common knowledge. You should listen to the bombcast, it's one of the few places you can go to get real insider talk about what actually goes down. Again, ask for a link if you don't believe.

I don't know what you are going on about at the end of that paragraph. Toodles.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 razgriz_101

I'm confused, why is it having problems exactly? Is it technical or just MS being douches to the devs again? The OP was just a rant, it didn't really say anything. Either way it doesn't matter, it's not right for people to have to put up with this kind of stuff, especially if the consumer is paying for XBL. This should not happen when they are forced to pay for a service.

ShadowMoses900

Guess you've not followed this game.

Both versions have had issues of sporadic framerates,audio issues even read in a few places that it was even the beta build of the games the company that ported it used in the end which is inevitably a much buggier build.

I wouldnt blame MS, i'd blame the developers own incompetance over the board for not being able to do a pretty simple job correctly.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 senses_fail_06
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"] Well there goes their one free patch (conceivably). Next one will cost em 40k...hopefully nothing breaks again. DrTrafalgarLaw

What's there to spin about? That's not a positive development, but as a gamer you're not entitled to having demo's of each and every game. Demo's are marketing material, this topic is about paying full price for videogames and not getting patched because your console manufacturer is so backwardsass and archaic in allowing devs/publishers patching your game. Damage controlling full-priced retail games with demo's...

Excellent post. Seems to have been skipped over by the person you quoted though. Probably not unintentional :wink:
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 loosingENDS

I cant see how MS is to blame for Komani releasing an unfinished game

Xbox is not PC, you cant just release unfinished games and then patch for eternity

It is amazing that MS has these rules and makes you pay extra when you want to release a million patches, so developers are forced to create better and functioning games from the start

As they should be

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 senses_fail_06

loosingENDS

Been on your infamous list for awhile. Too bad it's under 3 hours long, has a poor story and below 70 on both Meta and GR. :(

You should do some quality control on your own list.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

senses_fail_06

Been on your infamous list for awhile. Too bad it's under 3 hours long, has a poor story and below 70 on both Meta and GR. :(

I absolutly loved the game, so why not be in my list ?

Journey is great and is under 1.5 hour

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 senses_fail_06

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

I absolutly loved the game, so why not be in my list ?

Oh, if it is nothing more than personal opinion then a-ok.
needweed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 needweed
Member since 2012 • 418 Posts
Im sure most people bought and will buy that game for ps3. Silent hill was always a playstation game at its core. I mostly blame konami for this. Releasing a faulty product and then cheapening out on the patch fee.
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DrTrafalgarLaw

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

razgriz_101

Both versions have had issues of sporadic framerates,audio issues even read in a few places that it was even the beta build of the games the company that ported it used in the end which is inevitably a much buggier build.

I wouldnt blame MS, i'd blame the developers own incompetance over the board for not being able to do a pretty simple job correctly.

Konami isn't the best of companies, I agree. But at the very least they made a patch after so long, I thought it would have never come. With Steam for instance, I'm waiting over two years for a patch to fix my Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath...there are worse examples. Not patching one version of the game is going to probably create a bigger outrage. Maybe they're that stupid but looking at the recent events with Phil Fish, whether you like the guy or not, and Tim Shafer's comments...something is really wrong at Microsoft.
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 DrTrafalgarLaw

I cant see how MS is to blame for Komani releasing an unfinished game

Xbox is not PC, you cant just release unfinished games and then patch for eternity

It is amazing that MS has these rules and makes you pay extra when you want to release a million patches, so developers are forced to create better and functioning games from the start

As they should be

loosingENDS
That's why TF2 is superior on xbox360, amiright?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#70 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

razgriz_101

So the devs are giving the finger to 360 owners? Well that's just wrong, why do they have a problem developing for 360? I know what it's like, Bethesda did the same thing to PS3 owners with Skyrim, gave us the finger (even though Lems celebrate it). Konami should treat the consumer better.

A shame too because they made one of the best games ever, Metal Gear Solid.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

senses_fail_06

They would seemingly have to.

You think EA will release a MP pack for $3 more on PS3 than 360...forget about it. That sh*t would be blown up with people bit*hing and sites like Kotaku and GB would kill it with negative pub.

Yeah that's cute. Fish is a bit*h...but you're punishing the people who bough the game. The patch was done, Fish didn't suffer at all. Forces quality practices? What a joke. Games have so many lines of codes. You can play a game 1000 different times and not find a bug that can occur at one point or another. It really sucks when it breaks your save in the case of Fez.

Thought it was common knowledge. You should listen to the bombcast, it's one of the few places you can go to get real insider talk about what actually goes down. Again, ask for a link if you don't believe.

I don't know what you are going on about at the end of that paragraph. Toodles.

you need to learn bout profitability and all that matey.

Less profitability on the PS3 through these measures is offputting to company as i wil l say for a 3rd time stop bringing disrepute to a good bands name and learn a bit bout economic sustainability.

Fez's developer should have QA'd better to be brutally honest, same goes for any company that releases a game with a bug of this nature i have no sympathy for developers who dont do a sufficient QA job regardless of platform.They only bring on these expenses on themselves.

Seriously i'd advise you to actually work a day in your life doing a QA job or any job that involves any form of quality inspection then you'll know what i mean.I might work in a food factory but the principles are the same of highest quality being optimal or its gonna cost and its gonna cost you dear.Bet you didnt know any form of metal found in a food can actually cost a manufactuer up to or around £1,000 per fault.

Its simple logical buisness to implement good QA practices regardless of work sector, or its gonna cost you.Dont try defending them to make a point that MS is bad but its the same as being fined off say Health and Safety for negligent QA practices.

I honestly have no sympathy for Fez's developer or your own naivity towards QA and buisness itself.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

So the devs are giving the finger to 360 owners? Well that's just wrong, why do they have a problem developing for 360? I know what it's like, Bethesda did the same thing to PS3 owners with Skyrim, gave us the finger (even though Lems celebrate it). Konami should treat the consumer better.

A shame too because they made one of the best games ever, Metal Gear Solid.

As per usual a cow spins words.

Issues are platform specific, one platform might hit the acceptable levvel before the other.

Look at previous games, patching schedules do not always match one another as the platforms differ in nature meaning the bug fixing and shooting itself is diffrent, you cant just bish bash bosh something together and it work on both platforms.

One might take longer than the other, its a part of life.

Mind you cows like yourself are some of the most ignorant and hands down dumb posters on this board equiped with knowledge conjured up by their own imagination half the time.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

Is Konami so incompetent they can't put together and test a compilation disc.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#76 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
So it's M$'s fault these dev's are putting out a gimp product on the Xbox... and it's "hard" to fix their gimp product. :|OhSnapitz
By that logic nearly every game this gen was gimped from the start.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

"We can't fix technical issues because of technical issues"

That makes Microsoft a cancer, yeah ok.

Well gee, who wrote the operating system that Steam runs on?

lol

MS is so terrible you can't stop using their stuff.

Why not just call a spade a spade and just say "Konami don't feel like spending $50k to put out a patch." But they sure loved getting millions from selling the game didn't they.

aroxx_ab

Steam is jumping off from the sinking ship that is MS/Windows and move on to Linux ;)

lol ahhh linux where every distro becomes incompatible with the products made for others, where valve will give up after 2 years of trying to port their games over to linux because it constantly changes and they will have to open up every security protocol in steam just to get linux games to work and thus linux on steam will become instantly 100% piratable and negating the use of steam which is drm.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 WilliamRLBaker

so lets get this straight...Konami rereleased silent hill in hd, when they did they ""confirmed"" used a beta version of the original build....some how konami couldn't find the original pressed version that every one got back when these silent hill games were first released so they were working on buggy beta code trying to port it onto a current gen system and thus creating many other problems and instead of putting a stop on the game and trying to squash this stuff or find the original pressed code when its problems were so obviously large they released it anyways then they worked on a patch one that not only doesn't help much of anything on the ps3 version now they have figured that no ones going to actuall buy the game beyond what has been purchased so they have canceled the 360 version of the patch.

and this is microsofts fault? you mention fez yet the entire problem with fez is that the developer took 4 years to produce a game that would have taken most amataurs to make in 2 years they released it in an almost unplayable form then they released a patch that didn't even work right and microsoft offered them the chance to release a second patch for no or little to no money incured....and they refused...

This is microsofts fault? and last I checked Tim Schafer was talking about Sony's patch process too...not just Microsofts.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

so lets get this straight...Konami rereleased silent hill in hd, when they did they ""confirmed"" used a beta version of the original build....some how konami couldn't find the original pressed version that every one got back when these silent hill games were first released so they were working on buggy beta code trying to port it onto a current gen system and thus creating many other problems and instead of putting a stop on the game and trying to squash this stuff or find the original pressed code when its problems were so obviously large they released it anyways then they worked on a patch one that not only doesn't help much of anything on the ps3 version now they have figured that no ones going to actuall buy the game beyond what has been purchased so they have canceled the 360 version of the patch.

and this is microsofts fault? you mention fez yet the entire problem with fez is that the developer took 4 years to produce a game that would have taken most amataurs to make in 2 years they released it in an almost unplayable form then they released a patch that didn't even work right and microsoft offered them the chance to release a second patch for no or little to no money incured....and they refused...

This is microsofts fault? and last I checked Tim Schafer was talking about Sony's patch process too...not just Microsofts.

sts106mat

Anton Yudintsev of Gaijin, also said that Sony charges more for a patch than MS if it is to be released soon after the game launches.

I know but I didn't want to overload my post with logical ownage. I had to save something for later use.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

It is to be expected, it's Microsoft, the cancer of gaming.

kozzy1234

The Cancer of gaming?:lol:

Yes, they are.

Microsoft going bankrupt will give a breath of fresh air. We already have Nintendo who started the terrible casual trend, and now we have Microsoft doing the same... We cannot afford to let them to kill gaming. We ought to get rid of Microsoft.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Yes, they are.

Microsoft going bankrupt will give a breath of fresh air. We already have Nintendo who started the terrible casual trend, and now we have Microsoft doing the same... We cannot afford to let them to kill gaming. We ought to get rid of Microsoft.

......wonder book.....
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

WilliamRLBaker

Yes, they are.

......wonder book.....

I know, but that's one thing. Not big enough to casualise the PlayStation brand. Sony aren't forcing it.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] ......wonder book.....sts106mat

I know, but that's one thing. Not big enough to casualise the PlayStation brand. Sony aren't forcing it.

Little big planet karting

LBP Karting is not bad. It looks fun.

Mark my words, if Sony goes casual, I will be leaving PlayStation.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

M$ is the biggest cancer to ever enter gaming. Lems are so delusional. Stop bending over lems, it's for your own good.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] Little big planet kartingsts106mat

its a shamelss rip off of Mario Kart though, one of THE most casual happy franchises there is on consoles dude. You cannot get more casual than mario kart. also Mario kart is a good game, there is nothing wrong with it, just pointing out that there are plenty of casual games on the ps3, this year there aren't many non-casual exclusives at all, there are a few for next year though.

eh dont even try man people like him never learn that casuals outnumber hardcores they make the industry casual games outnumber hardcore games there aren't many games that weren't created specifically to appeal to the masses including uncharted series, resistance series...etc
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] its a shamelss rip off of Mario Kart though, one of THE most casual happy franchises there is on consoles dude. You cannot get more casual than mario kart. also Mario kart is a good game, there is nothing wrong with it, just pointing out that there are plenty of casual games on the ps3, this year there aren't many non-casual exclusives at all, there are a few for next year though.sts106mat

eh dont even try man people like him never learn that casuals outnumber hardcores they make the industry casual games outnumber hardcore games there aren't many games that weren't created specifically to appeal to the masses including uncharted series, resistance series...etc

lol

thumbnail.aspx?q=4796078968603048&id=0de

thanks I had always intended on starting to use that picture but I never was bothered enough to go find it.
Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#92 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

This has nothing to do with the costs, because Sony has similar process and cost. It's just that they're unable to fix the game. So, like you Sony fans like to say: lazy devs.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
Baming MS because Konami put ou a totally broken game? The reason MS charges for more than one patch is too encourage developers to get it right and to stop the mindset that a lot of developers have that they can rush a game out in a shoddy state and then patch it later,only on SW is something good deemed to be a bad thing,lol
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 delta3074

M$ is the biggest cancer to ever enter gaming. Lems are so delusional. Stop bending over lems, it's for your own good.

Eddie-Vedder
Whatever eddie *facepalm*
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#95 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] Little big planet kartingsts106mat

its a shamelss rip off of Mario Kart though, one of THE most casual happy franchises there is on consoles dude. You cannot get more casual than mario kart. also Mario kart is a good game, there is nothing wrong with it, just pointing out that there are plenty of casual games on the ps3, this year there aren't many non-casual exclusives at all, there are a few for next year though.

Good games=/=casual Star Wars Kinect is casual, Mario Kart is not Wii Sports is casual, LBP is not.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

Allright people let's hear it for Microsoft!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 delta3074
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

parkurtommo

Good games=/=casual Star Wars Kinect is casual, Mario Kart is not Wii Sports is casual, LBP is not.

Keep telling yourself that, good games can be considered casual as well, where did you get the stupid idea that only Bad games are considered casual?
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Yes, they are.

irony is MS could consume both of its competitors, and posted profits in every quarter in its existance as a company over the space of 2 decades apart from the last one, where as Sony on the other hand is slowly sinking and haemmorhaging money even in its gaming division.

If anything for the best future of this board it'd be better if sony died so we didnt have to put up with silly cows such as yourselves who are angry basicalyl on the grounds mummy wont buy them everything.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

parkurtommo

......Im unsure if joking but if you aren't I would have to call you dumb.