blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16596 Posts

@Zero_epyon: at the end of the DAY you're wrong, series S games run fantastically amazing. There are a few cases where it runs at sub 1080p, but its rare, and those games are just shit optimized / not worth playing anyways.

I love sales, always get my games on sales. Got way too much of a backlog to buy games at full price. Also its funny that cows all think xbox fans don't buy games anymore. Gamepass is like an extended demo, and if I like something I usually end up buying it somewhere. Usually when theres a sale, but I do end up buying it regardless.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20219 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@Zero_epyon: at the end of the DAY you're wrong, series S games run fantastically amazing. There are a few cases where it runs at sub 1080p, but its rare, and those games are just shit optimized / not worth playing anyways.

I love sales, always get my games on sales. Got way too much of a backlog to buy games at full price.

"PS5 games run as well as Series X titles. But never as poorly as Series S games."

Name these games that run worse on PS5 than the Series S with the same settings.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I love sales, always get my games on sales. Got way too much of a backlog to buy games at full price.

"PS5 games run as well as Series X titles. But never as poorly as Series S games."

Name these games that run worse on PS5 than the Series S with the same settings.

uhh, nobody cares about settings, as long as its 70-80% the same with the eye test then its fine. Most of the pixels are wasted anyways, 4k graphics when you're gaming on a tv, sitting 6ft away is a waste. Have you even seen how a switch game looks on a big screen tv?? Its not pretty, yet 150 million people bought one.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Zero_epyon

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

uhh, nobody cares about settings, as long as its 70-80% the same with the eye test then its fine. Most of the pixels are wasted anyways, 4k graphics when you're gaming on a tv, sitting 6ft away is a waste. Have you even seen how a switch game looks on a big screen tv?? Its not pretty, yet 150 million people bought one.

So none then. Got it. Carry on!

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 blaznwiipspman1

@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

cows sure are butt hurt over the series S. It is the most affordable and accessible console after all, and its kicking the ps5 in the nuts sales wise. The series S is our trojan horse, it gets people into gamepass, and once they go gamepass, they never go back.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56374 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

Lots of people are going to find themselves stuck with Gamepass. People are building their libraries with it and the moment you can't pay the fee you lose your entire library. Then you'll have to rebuy games you want to play again. Be careful y'all. Cause when that happens, MS will make regular subscription price increases and you'll pretty much have to keep paying it.

No doubt MS will increase Game Pass and we also saw this happening with Gold price keeps increasing few gens ago. Game Pass is a hit or a miss, I wouldn't use it for my primary source of games and only use it to just play 1st-party day one but beyond that, I don't want to be locked into a service when I still like to buy my games.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Zero_epyon

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

cows sure are butt hurt over the series S. It is the most affordable and accessible console after all, and its kicking the ps5 in the nuts sales wise. The series S is our trojan horse, it gets people into gamepass, and once they go gamepass, they never go back.

OMG you still think you work for MS. At your next board meeting, tell the Zero_epyon thanks them for not closing the $1 gamepass loopholes.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Zero_epyon

@davillain said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Lots of people are going to find themselves stuck with Gamepass. People are building their libraries with it and the moment you can't pay the fee you lose your entire library. Then you'll have to rebuy games you want to play again. Be careful y'all. Cause when that happens, MS will make regular subscription price increases and you'll pretty much have to keep paying it.

No doubt MS will increase Game Pass and we also saw this happening with Gold price keeps increasing few gens ago. Game Pass is a hit or a miss, I wouldn't use it for my primary source of games and only use it to just play 1st-party day one but beyond that, I don't want to be locked into a service when I still like to buy my games.

Same. I have it right now because I got another few months at $1 for gamepass PC. Once that's up I'll decide if it's worth keeping for my kids or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

That's why gamepass exists...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#111  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44504 Posts

I find it funny how some people like to keep saying that Microsoft is going to increase the cost of Game Pass like Sony and Nintendo aren’t going to raise the cost for their services as well.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Zero_epyon

The more I think about it the more I believe that MS won’t raise the price of gamepass. But in exchange, they’re going to drop the day 1 first party games “in an effort to keep the entry cost of gamepass low”. They’ll probably do like gamepass after three or so months. Like theatrical releases of movies.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@Litchie said:

Feels pretty good being a PC gamer and immune to console bullshit.

is that right? Feels good waiting for console port scraps that stutter on your 1.2k gpu? What was the last game developed that people ran out to build a new computer.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Randy_Lahey

@Archangel3371 said:

I find it funny how some people like to keep saying that Microsoft is going to increase the cost of Game Pass like Sony and Nintendo aren’t going to raise the cost for their services as well.

I think it’s simply the fact that lems tout about how ”consumer friendly“ MS is and that they can eat all costs to keep prices down for their consumers. When the inevitable increase in GP comes, it will be a glorious crow eating fest

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 blaznwiipspman1

@Zero_epyon: heck yeah I work for MS, and I do it for free too.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By blaznwiipspman1

@davillain: my man, I would be happy to pay that price increase for gamepass. MS needs more money from this absolutely fantastic service. Sometimes I feel guilty because its like I'm stealing from them for such an amazing deal. Then I remember they have $2 trillion. They can afford it.

Just waiting on my gamepass sub to expire so I can lock in another 3 year term, heck yeah.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Randy_Lahey

@Litchie: it’s the truth man. What is the last game you’ve needed to build a 3k rig for? And lol Sony gamer, I have everything except an Xbox. Just calling it like it is, PCs simply get console ports these days and yes that’s sad

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7288 Posts

@nod_calypse said:

So the mountain of shit Sony got for doing this is going to be thrown at Microsoft now too, right?

no sony is the only evil company remember that ;) lol

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Gifford38
@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: lol, cry more…Let’s see, Xbox charges 70 bucks for 1st party games …..or…..includes them at no extra cost on Gamepass. Tumourstation 5 doesn’t have any such deal for the fermented Cow brigade. Shame.

which means sony will have a bigger software sales numbers. which is a good thing for these developers.

come on man there is a reason why nin and sony still do it.

you think the price of gamepass is going to be the same? that is going up in price to.

but have fun renting your games.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9837 Posts

@gifford38: We’re talking about 1st party games here dude, try and keep up. 3rd party devs can charge what they want and decide what’s best for themselves.

Point is, I as a gamer can choose to keep a 1st party game or play it while it’s on Xbox GP. Sony doesn’t give gamers that advantage….

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Gifford38

@sealionact: again more money for first party developer. With that choice who is going to buy it? Compared to sony first party. Look at sony developers making more than one game at once.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 sealionact

@gifford38: You’re missing the point. MS don’t care whether you buy the game for 70 or play it on Gamepass. If - say - Ragnarok was on the top tier of psplus, more people would subscribe. It’s not, so numbers have dropped by the millions since psplus top tier launched. So, Sony are reliant on their income from their big selling titles. There’s been 3 this year, 0 big games the year before and 1 next year with no release date. The rest is speculation. Going forward, Sony launched PSplus extra to compete with GP…except what that had done (With a couple of exceptions) is reduce the amount of players who subscribe to psplus extra and then pay 70 bucks on top to play the new 1st party games.

MS are pushing GP, and as of now around 30 million are subscribed. Me as a gamer get way too many games for a monthly fee. Ms gets my subscription. 1st party studios get financed by MS.

Win win.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: You’re missing the point. MS don’t care whether you buy the game for 70 or play it on Gamepass. If - say - Ragnarok was on the top tier of psplus, more people would subscribe. It’s not, so numbers have dropped by the millions since psplus top tier launched. So, Sony are reliant on their income from their big selling titles. There’s been 3 this year, 0 big games the year before and 1 next year with no release date. The rest is speculation. Going forward, Sony launched PSplus extra to compete with GP…except what that had done (With a couple of exceptions) is reduce the amount of players who subscribe to psplus extra and then pay 70 bucks on top to play the new 1st party games.

MS are pushing GP, and as of now around 30 million are subscribed. Me as a gamer get way too many games for a monthly fee. Ms gets my subscription. 1st party studios get financed by MS.

Win win.

so ratchet and clank is not a big game last year? or returnal that is getting a pc release?

no sony fans like buying there games still. asked the sony fans in this forum. we don't want to rent them.

gamepass all it did was make xbox players not like buying games. you know haw many people I have seen and say if not on gamepass Im not playing it.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 sealionact

@gifford38: Nope and Nope. Returnal is an indie game that sold a couple of million. Even the devs spoke about how surprised they were that Sony wanted to charge the full 70 instead of a budget price. R+C was a good game, but the 27th game in a series that has never been known for selling bagloads.

Yup, I’ve had gp ultimate since day one and have never found myself waiting for a game. I’ve bought 3 full price games that weren’t on GP and I couldn’t imagine doing it any other way.

If a game is good enough and not on Gamepass, people will buy it….

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: Nope and Nope. Returnal is an indie game that sold a couple of million. Even the devs spoke about how surprised they were that Sony wanted to charge the full 70 instead of a budget price. R+C was a good game, but the 27th game in a series that has never been known for selling bagloads.

Yup, I’ve had gp ultimate since day one and have never found myself waiting for a game. I’ve bought 3 full price games that weren’t on GP and I couldn’t imagine doing it any other way.

yup there was a time that software sales was number one on xbox 360.

now you can't find great games or exclusives on gamepass like the 360 days.

now it beta form after beta form games.

like grounded and sea of thieves.

i bought over 10 games in 2022 nevermind 2021 or 2020.

sad that people rather rent there games than to buy them.

Even the devs spoke about how surprised they were that Sony wanted to charge the full 70 instead of a budget price. nope they praised there own game saying i think we made a full budget game.

it was there first full budgit game. nice try though.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 sealionact

@gifford38 said:
@sealionact said:

yup there was a time that software sales was number one on xbox 360.

now you can't find great games or exclusives on gamepass like the 360 days.

now it beta form after beta form games.

like grounded and sea of thieves.

i bought over 10 games in 2022 nevermind 2021 or 2020.

sad that people rather rent there games than to buy them.

Even the devs spoke about how surprised they were that Sony wanted to charge the full 70 instead of a budget price. nope they praised there own game saying i think we made a full budget game.

it was there first full budgit game. nice try though.

Great….You spent up to $700, and Sony love you for it. I spent 180 and played more games than you by a country mile. You’re happy, I’m happy.

Lol….you continue to own yourself bud, nice try indeed😅😅😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#128 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70297 Posts

@sealionact: The same happened to the folks at Insomniac. They weren't aware of the price until Sony announced it.

It is funny that MS maintained their prices for 2 years but Sony fannies are trying to vilify them for increasing the prices. I guess it shows that they were always bitter with Sony's price increase all this time.😮

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Gifford38

@sealionact: yes at first then sony kept funding them to make a bigger game. In the end they felt they made a full priced game

Ign.com interview my phone will not link it.

Sorry I did not even spend close to 700. I spent 70 on god of war and hfw2 this year the rest was sale items. I also have gamepass on my series s and ps plus on my ps5. My series s in 2022 has been sitting there waiting for that next block buster game. Starfield I'm still waiting. Fable I'm still waiting. Next gears still waiting. How about a game that is on par with ghost,spiderman,ratchet and clank,returnal,god of war, last of us 1 and 2, and more.

Now I like my series s but man were are the games?

Gamepass is crap lately. I beat ori 1 and 2, not much going to gamepass that is close to sony big games. I like graphical games.

Xbox is floating on third party games that are found on ps5.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 sealionact

@gifford38: Then why are you whinging? If your happy paying 70 bucks for one and done games, can’t find anything to play on Gamepass - but still subscribe - and complain that Xbox doesn’t sell enough 1st party games because they’re on GP….you need to help yourself, because I can’t.

I wouldn’t switch to your model if you paid me.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

@sealionact: yes at first then sony kept funding them to make a bigger game. In the end they felt they made a full priced game

Sorry I did not even spend close to 700. I spent 70 on god of war and hfw2 this year the rest was sale items. I also have gamepass on my series s and ps plus on my ps5. My series s in 2022 has been sitting there waiting for that next block buster game. Starfield I'm still waiting. Fable I'm still waiting. Next gears still waiting. How about a game that is on par with ghost,spiderman,ratchet and clank,returnal,god of war, last of us 1 and 2, and more.

Gamepass is crap lately. I beat ori 1 and 2, not much going to gamepass that is close to sony big games. I like graphical games.

Are you being serious? No games Xbox Series? Are you pretending that Plagues Tale 2 which is day one on Gamepass is not a high budget game? Are you saying that the only reason to play games on a system is for 1st party exclusives? Stop being a shill man.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#132 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

It's strange cows are excited by this as if TLHBO.

Let me explain how this will work. Day one, these games come to Gamepass and they don't leave. So why wouldn't people just download on Gamepass and buy when it gets the inevitable 20% discount, or when it gets to sale?

Where as, on PS5, you need to buy it at £70 to play it.

Where is the ownage? :-S

"oh noes game x will cost £70, but I won't actually have to pay that because day one on Gamepass, then 10% discount, 20% discount, then the inevitable sales". :-S

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#133 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

@gifford38 said:

In SWs that argument makes sense. In real life, people just play games. :-S

And honestly, outside of SWs, 3rd party games have always been better than 1st party games on pretty much any system.

Like, even Sony's own 1st party games are fairly mediocre compared to the wealth of 3rd party quality games available.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Gifford38

@HalcyonScarlet: I don't know lately third party been releasing buggy games. Cyberpunk and more. I get third party exist but only a few of the good ones comes to gamepass.

Just want Xbox fans admit third party is keeping Xbox series x a float sense launch.

Mean while ps5 Been having exclusive/time exclusives on top of third party.

Saying Xbox is doing a better job because sony game of the year nominated games for years are not good lmao.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Gifford38

@HalcyonScarlet: sorry I rather spend 70 on a top tier game of the year than a indie looking game free on gamepass.

Only a few games have cameout in years from Xbox that are worth paying that much for.

It's sad that gamers been buying and spending these prices since nes days and now it's a bad thing.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22413 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Are you being serious? No games Xbox Series? Are you pretending that Plagues Tale 2 which is day one on Gamepass is not a high budget game? Are you saying that the only reason to play games on a system is for 1st party exclusives? Stop being a shill man.

SW is good for a laugh, that's for sure 🤣

Good to have you back btw 👍

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Gifford38

@blaznwiipspman1: OK if series s is kicking ps5 butt show were there has been more series s sales over ps5 sold.

Total console sales so far.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Gifford38

@Pedro: lmao yup one game in 2022.

Again just shows third party is keeping Xbox and gamepass a float. No I don't only play exclusives but it adds to game library to choose from. Exclusives have been important sense the beginning of gaming and consoles. Except series x/s and Xbox one. To Xbox fans. If the tables was turned you know dam well Xbox fans would be dumping on sony fans for the same reason.

Funny how nin and sony are close to number one because of exclusives. Yet Xbox fans don't see it.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Gifford38

@moistcarrot: for one no one complained back when games went from 50 to 60 when Activision did back then. Plus NBA 4k was the first game to be 70 bucks yet its sony fault?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Pedro

@hrt_rulz01: The laughs are good but sometimes the silliness is well too silly.😅

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 hrt_rulz01

@Pedro: You're not wrong!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Pedro

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Pedro: You're not wrong!

BTW, have you played GOW-Ragnorak?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 hrt_rulz01

@Pedro: No, haven't got a PS.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Pedro

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Pedro: No, haven't got a PS.

For some reason, I thought you nabbed one. I am probably confusing it with your Switch.🤔

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 hrt_rulz01

@Pedro: Yeah Switch and XSX for me 👍