Metaknight returning for Smash 4

#1 Edited by nintendoboy16 (27236 posts) -

Source: Nintendo of Europe's Twitter

If you couldn't stand him in Brawl, this is bad news.

Everyone else though... thoughts?

#2 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2435 posts) -

Eh. Where are the ice climbers?

#3 Edited by Demonjoe93 (9672 posts) -

Who honestly thought he was going to get cut?

I hope they nerf him a bit. That one cyclone move he had was so easy to abuse.

#4 Posted by charizard1605 (58890 posts) -

Great!

Hopefully he's better balanced this time lol

#5 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25833 posts) -

Never thought he was gonna get cut. I'm just waiting for Ness.

#6 Posted by Giancar (19069 posts) -

Noooooooooooooooooo....

Well all depends if he is balanced now. Else ban the &^@^$# again. >=/

#7 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22497 posts) -

They better nerf the shit out of him

#8 Posted by Basinboy (11273 posts) -

@Shinobishyguy said:

They better nerf the shit out of him

#9 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11951 posts) -

"Yay"

Said no one ever.

#10 Posted by darkspineslayer (19993 posts) -

I still want to play Super Meta Knight Bros. Release date plox.

#11 Posted by PsychoLemons (2123 posts) -

Damnit.

#12 Posted by yokofox33 (30026 posts) -

I never played Brawl so this doesn't really bother me. Whatever.

#13 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (6315 posts) -

Don't complain when you lose.

#14 Edited by louisfoxton (1398 posts) -

am I the only one that thinks they should stop releasing character and make the last few a surprise?

#15 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5788 posts) -

@louisfoxton said:

am I the only one that thinks they should stop releasing character and make the last few a surprise?

They are going keep some characters hidden until its release actually.

#16 Posted by madsnakehhh (14596 posts) -

Not a huge fan, but yay i guess, also i'm sure they will nerf him, he was way too overpowered in Brawl.

Oh well, no Ice Climbers it seems :(

#17 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6835 posts) -

Never cared for him.

Would be nice to know if Ness and Jiggly are returning.

#18 Posted by louisfoxton (1398 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93: link?

#19 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25833 posts) -

@louisfoxton said:

@93BlackHawk93: link?

He's probably just generalizing. Some of the Smash Characters from Brawl weren't Publicly released until Brawl was released in Japan.

Japan gets the 3DS version in 4 weeks. So we are about 4 weeks away from learning about the FULL Smash 4 roster.

#20 Edited by Liquid_ (2858 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@louisfoxton said:

@93BlackHawk93: link?

He's probably just generalizing. Some of the Smash Characters from Brawl weren't Publicly released until Brawl was released in Japan.

Japan gets the 3DS version in 4 weeks. So we are about 4 weeks away from learning about the FULL Smash 4 roster.

Japan imports are already being sold on amazon, what?

#21 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25833 posts) -

@Liquid_ said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@louisfoxton said:

@93BlackHawk93: link?

He's probably just generalizing. Some of the Smash Characters from Brawl weren't Publicly released until Brawl was released in Japan.

Japan gets the 3DS version in 4 weeks. So we are about 4 weeks away from learning about the FULL Smash 4 roster.

Japan imports are already being sold on amazon, what?

Where did I say that Japan imports are being Sold on Amazon?

From searching on Google I found out that Japan is getting Super Smash Bros For 3DS on September 13th rather than Oct. 3rd and 4th for the rest of the world.

Seeing as the 3DS and WiiU will similar rosters (but not similar stages) we WILL know the entirety of Smash 4's Roster in 4 weeks when Smash 4 is released in Japan.

93BlackHawk93 said "They are going keep some characters hidden until its release actually."

louisfoxton said "link?"

Therefore my response. SSSOOOO....where in the world did you get "Japan imports are already being sold on amazon?"

#22 Edited by Liquid_ (2858 posts) -
@LegatoSkyheart said:

@Liquid_ said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@louisfoxton said:

@93BlackHawk93: link?

He's probably just generalizing. Some of the Smash Characters from Brawl weren't Publicly released until Brawl was released in Japan.

Japan gets the 3DS version in 4 weeks. So we are about 4 weeks away from learning about the FULL Smash 4 roster.

Japan imports are already being sold on amazon, what?

Where did I say that Japan imports are being Sold on Amazon?

From searching on Google I found out that Japan is getting Super Smash Bros For 3DS on September 13th rather than Oct. 3rd and 4th for the rest of the world.

Seeing as the 3DS and WiiU will similar rosters (but not similar stages) we WILL know the entirety of Smash 4's Roster in 4 weeks when Smash 4 is released in Japan.

93BlackHawk93 said "They are going keep some characters hidden until its release actually."

louisfoxton said "link?"

Therefore my response. SSSOOOO....where in the world did you get "Japan imports are already being sold on amazon?"

Because you said it wasn't released in Japan yet? But yet, the Japan imports are already being sold on amazon?

Not that difficult of a concept and you also seem really paranoid if you thought I was insinuating you said that.

#23 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25833 posts) -

@Liquid_ said:

Because you said it wasn't released in Japan yet? But yet, the Japan imports are already being sold on amazon?

Not that difficult of a concept and you also seem really paranoid if you thought I was insinuating you said that.

You've completely lost me. What are you saying again? I understand you can pre-order the game internationally, but I have yet to have heard ANYONE obtaining this game at this time...at all. wtf are you even talking about? I was also just stating something that had happened in the past. Before the Japanese release of Brawl there were like 6 Character not yet announced on the Dojo website. After release the roster was up and the rest of the cast was revealed.

Japan GETS this game at September 13th. THAT IS THE JAPANESE RELEASE. Yeah sure if you have a Japanese 3DS go hog wild on the Pre-order and import the game. But By September 13th we will know for sure the FULL cast of smash bros 4.

#24 Posted by remiks00 (1968 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

@Shinobishyguy said:

They better nerf the shit out of him

#25 Edited by Liquid_ (2858 posts) -
@LegatoSkyheart said:

@Liquid_ said:

Because you said it wasn't released in Japan yet? But yet, the Japan imports are already being sold on amazon?

Not that difficult of a concept and you also seem really paranoid if you thought I was insinuating you said that.

You've completely lost me. What are you saying again? I understand you can pre-order the game internationally, but I have yet to have heard ANYONE obtaining this game at this time...at all. wtf are you even talking about? I was also just stating something that had happened in the past. Before the Japanese release of Brawl there were like 6 Character not yet announced on the Dojo website. After release the roster was up and the rest of the cast was revealed.

Japan GETS this game at September 13th. THAT IS THE JAPANESE RELEASE. Yeah sure if you have a Japanese 3DS go hog wild on the Pre-order and import the game. But By September 13th we will know for sure the FULL cast of smash bros 4.

I am talking to a brick wall.

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Smash-Brothers-Nintendo-Japan-Import/dp/B00554EXG8/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1408468986&sr=8-12&keywords=super+smash+3ds

Ships in 1-2 business days

#26 Posted by wiifan001 (18436 posts) -

They got to nerf this character