???Manly Sniper Lounge v73®???. Edition EX2+ Turbo. ??? Hyper Posting.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1301 A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

If anyone wants TLG theme code hit me a PM.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1302  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@indzman said:
@AdobeArtist said:
@indzman said:

Yup, i got the calibrator to enhance my experimental skills without overheating. Thats a good start lol. Rest sub missions i guess i'll keep finding and finishing before doing any main quests as i read they get lost if you progress too much into the main storyline lol.

Got to say, it is one beauuuuuutiful game. And it felt good getting back into this cyberpunk world. Still has my favorite hacking gameplay design, more than just puzzle mini-games, it just "feels" so authentic in navigating the system directory while evading the intrusion detection software and trying to outrun its timer. I seriously love it and always focus a majority of my upgrades on the hacking skill trees :)

Indeed, TBH enjoying it more than HR lol. How far are you already? I'm doing HQ Prague Mission right now along with Cult sub quest. Hacking so far has been easy for me in starting stages, Fortify, quickly capture or nuke/worm before Timer ends lol.

I took care of the main mission

to recover the evidence of the train station bombing

as well as some of the side missions like

dealing with the underground group trying to uncover the existence of TF29, infiltrating Picus Media to get dirt on them, and finding out what was on the recording of the HQ bug that I planted. Also already having done all the previous side missions like the Cult, the night club, getting ID's validated for some augs, the fake cop, and so on.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1303  Edited By Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@mmmwksil said:

Erasing my memories of many things is something I wish were possible. Not just shows, but certain games and books, too. Alas...

As for Undertale: it's not fun. I played for one hour and I wish I could get that hour back. Everything about that hour from the gameplay to the story left such a sour taste in my mouth I could not put it into words better than I am doing now. Most people I know like the game for various reasons. More power to them; I've also upset more than a fair share of people because I was so vocal about my disdain for the game. Because clearly my not liking something they like is grounds for ending all contact with me.

I stayed away from Undertale for roughly half a year because of its shitty presentation, it wasn't until i heard that that its plot is structured similary to 999 (needs multiple playthroughs through its routes to complete the story) that i decided to give it a go. Completing the Pacifist Route, and then going for a Genocide Route was fantastic. I think it may have been one of the best gaming experiences i've ever encountered.

Heh, i'm very laid back as far as arguments go. Life is stupidly short and painful, i don't dwell on stuff like that.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1304 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:
@indzman said:
@AdobeArtist said:
@indzman said:

Yup, i got the calibrator to enhance my experimental skills without overheating. Thats a good start lol. Rest sub missions i guess i'll keep finding and finishing before doing any main quests as i read they get lost if you progress too much into the main storyline lol.

Got to say, it is one beauuuuuutiful game. And it felt good getting back into this cyberpunk world. Still has my favorite hacking gameplay design, more than just puzzle mini-games, it just "feels" so authentic in navigating the system directory while evading the intrusion detection software and trying to outrun its timer. I seriously love it and always focus a majority of my upgrades on the hacking skill trees :)

Indeed, TBH enjoying it more than HR lol. How far are you already? I'm doing HQ Prague Mission right now along with Cult sub quest. Hacking so far has been easy for me in starting stages, Fortify, quickly capture or nuke/worm before Timer ends lol.

I took care of the main mission

to recover the evidence of the train station bombing

as well as some of the side missions like

dealing with the underground group trying to uncover the existence of TF29, infiltrating Picus Media to get dirt on them, and finding out what was on the recording of the HQ bug that I planted. Also already having done all the previous side missions like the Cult, the night club, getting ID's validated for some augs, the fake cop, and so on.

You are Far Ahead of me :P I'm currently in TF29 HQ looking for the Keycard to get into mainframe lol.

Enjoy it to the fullest Adobe :)

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1305 AdobeArtist  Moderator

@indzman: So basically you were given the bug, but have yet to plant it?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1306 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

@indzman: So basically you were given the bug, but have yet to plant it?

Yup. Mainframe Door Locked with a Camera in front. Dunno how will i proceed from there. Not following any walkthrough so far HeHe

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1307  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@AdobeArtist: Yeah poor you.....where do you live again? Just curious! ????

------------------

People upset at female leads in games will never not be funny (and pitiful). Of all the things you could complain about a game: gameplay, level design, story, even the bloody music.... you're gonna complain about the main character not having a dick? Why? Are you scared of women? Did they kick your puppy? Do you feel you are less of a man if you play anything with a female lead?

Like, random online dude, the 15th century sent a pigeon, they need you back to help control the devil spawns that are women!

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308 AdobeArtist  Moderator

@Desmonic: Living in Canada, and if it wasn't for the Steam sales, prices here would suck. I mean it's OBSCENE that new games for XB1 and PS4 cost $80!! And sure it's also $80 on digital at the beginning, but prices do drop MUCH faster than at retail (gamestop, Bestbuy...) and plenty of other deals to be found. My timing to move to PC couldn't be better.

And who's complaining about female game characters? You mean the SJW's in general or someone more specific? And where do you get those emoji's?

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1309  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator

@AdobeArtist:Ah cool. Sooo.............how much do you think I'd have spend to rob... I mean take all of your stuff... I mean ship stuff by plane from Canada to the EU??

------

And yes just speaking in general. People crying about Ellie, Aloy,, Emily (Dishonored), Chloe & Nadine in the UC DLC, etc... it's just silly. People need to get over themselves. There is zero wrong with having a female or male lead, devs shouldn't be pressured into using (mostly) male leads due to insecure brats.

PS: The internet :P copy-paste, really. http://emojipedia.org/

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1310 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

Finished Pokemon Sun.

Of the seven generations of the main series, this one ranks 6th. Would not play again.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1311 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56308 Posts

To be honest, I'm not enjoying Pokemon Moon that much as I did for Y. I expected so much more, I still haven't beat it just yet but so far, I might not replay this game again for a long time.

PyratRum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1312 PyratRum
Member since 2013 • 778 Posts

Anybody playing Titanfall 2 on PS4? Just bought it on Amazon and should be here tomorrow.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1313 Desmonic  Moderator

@pyratrum: I do. Though at weird times, when I basically have actual time; so sometimes in the morning, sometimes late at night, sometimes in the afternoon.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#1314 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
@MistressMinako said:

I wouldn't mind if devs just switched it up to add or place a different type of character because it is their work and also it could be interesting with the what ifs. I don't think that would be pandering because hey if it flows in the story then I wouldn't complain... well to be honest I wouldn't anyway I would just say well I did not like that direction and move on.

Sure, write about their life story, tragic or not but I guess if something feels annoyingly stereotyped I am most likely not going to be interested in it. I'm not going to cry about it on reddit. If other people want to experience those types of characters then they should be able to without people getting in their face about it. The whole representation is important to many people. I do also want their own stories/games and give them a chance to show that they can be fantasy characters such as witches and such.

Like I said, I would love it. No complaints here about more diverse characters. There is a lot of this PC stuff going around and while I do think some of it is insane, recently I have seen how the other side likes to dig for gold in places where it never was at as well. I would have even watched Ghostbusters if the trailers made it look... well... interesting.

World simply wasn't prepared for the responsibility of the internet.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

If you remove Jimmy Fallon this is pretty much everything I love rolled into one.

Loading Video...

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1316  Edited By A-new-Guardian

4 hours into TLG and its PS3 roots are painfully clear in terms of wall textures. The transition to PS4 was supposed to fix all that but seeing as the game is running at sub 30 fps when even nothing is going on I can see lol. The trico itself has so many details and animation it's crazy that at one point they were even able to run this thing on the PS3. The graphics are a mix indeed, sometimes it's spectacularly detailed and great looking, others and at certain camera angles it looks like it has early 2008 or some PS3 game walls and debris. I'm sure i'm not even 40% done with the game and I am taking it slow watching the trico itself and how it reacts and interacts with the environment and it is crazy how much work went into this thing. It's like a studio Ghibli in game form coming to life.

The camera and controls are just terrible but I can live with it and even adapt to it. Trico is so enormous and blocks the view sometimes. The controls are even more of a struggle than shadows controls. ICO had the perfect balance between the two in that aspect.

The level design so far is excellent. It feels natural like it's where it would exist in a real world and the hidden barrels and extra environmental details and the scale of the game is stupendous. The levels sort of have that dark souls feel, it's hard to describe in details unless you play. The game's vision seems intact and not compromised although the frame rate is annoying lol.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1317 A-new-Guardian

Kvally posting TLG images in the thread trying to show that he has the game lol. Lems man lems.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#1318  Edited By illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts
@mems_1224 said:

If you remove Jimmy Fallon this is pretty much everything I love rolled into one.

The Roots are up there as one of the best live acts I've had the pleasure to see.

I was meant to see them a second time at a music festival several years ago before they got the Fallon gig. But then they were announced as the band for the Jimmy Fallon show, which resulted in them having to cancel their tour here :(. Fucking Jimmy Fallon.

Things Fall Apart > Illadelph Halflife

$10 says scrub mems has this the other way around.

For the rest: Undun > Phrenology > Rising Down (Thank the production for this spot) > How I Got Over > Do You Want More > Game Theory > Organix > Tipping Point

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1319 mems_1224

@illmatic87 said:
@mems_1224 said:

The Roots are up there as one of the best live acts I've had the pleasure to see.

I was meant to see them a second time at a music festival several years ago before they got the Fallon gig. But then they were announced as the band for the Jimmy Fallon show, which resulted in them having to cancel their tour here :(. Fucking Jimmy Fallon.

For the rest: Undun > Phrenology > Rising Down (Thank the production for this spot) > How I Got Over > Do You Want More > Game Theory > Organix > Tipping Point

I saw them when they came to Houston a long ass time ago and it was without a doubt one of the best things I've ever seen. They even brought Bun B out. Shit was crazy

Loading Video...

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1320 illmatic87

@mems_1224 said:
@illmatic87 said:
@mems_1224 said:

I saw them when they came to Houston a long ass time ago and it was without a doubt one of the best things I've ever seen. They even brought Bun B out. Shit was crazy

I loved the moments in their set where they isolate each member to do crazy ass solos and often integrating them within certain songs. It's such a treat because that stuff doesnt exist in the album recordings; that percussionist in particular is a baller lol. Their set just flows. It's such a smooth rush with how tightly paced it is: songs seamlessly blending to the next, no forced crowd participation nonsense and not wasting time to deliver a pretty selective but satisfying set list that covers new stuff to old to deliver a particular mood. Black Thought's stage presence and energy is just icing on the cake.

Aside from the Roots, Prince, Tame Impala, Nine Inch Nails, Janelle Monae are up there as having the best live sets. Although I'm pretty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about their music, I was dragged to a Florence + The Machine concert which was surprisingly really fucking good.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1321 mmmwksil

With Pokemon Sun completed, I sent my team of six to a friend so she can hold onto them until Generation 8 of Pokemon. Figured if one way or another I was destined to play Pokemon, I might as well reunite with the Sun team again in a couple years.

Now to find someone locally who is interested in a used copy of Sun for half the retail price. Should be easy enough.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1322 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

and somehow I'm able to come back here again, after weeks of constant "Malware alert" messages from this site.0

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#1323  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I must make a confession I like Final Fantasy 4 far more than I like Final Fantasy 6 or any other Final Fantasy game

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1324 AdobeArtist  Moderator

@LegatoSkyheart said:

and somehow I'm able to come back here again, after weeks of constant "Malware alert" messages from this site.0

Yeahhhhh... I was posting sexy gaming babe pics again.... my bad ^_^

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1325 DaVillain  Moderator

Oh yeah, oh Hell yeah! I'm freaking in love with this new Spider-Man: Homecoming now!!! Marvel ya sums of fools, ya did it again!

Loading Video...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1326 mems_1224

Beat watch dogs 2. It's not a great game and the side content was butt but that game was really fun and had a lot of charm and fun characters. It was kind of like diet saints row 3

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1327 mmmwksil

@charizard1605:

I'm so proud of you, boss. And here I thought you were completely bonkers.

There's hope for you yet!

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1328 jg4xchamp

There is no hope for chaz.

Also Marissa Tomei can still absolutely get it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#1329 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I didn't realize she was 52, jfc

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1330 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@davillain-: Oh man I can't wait

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1331 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Anyone else not looking forward to finals, or am I the only here still in college?

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1332  Edited By illmatic87
@xdude85 said:

Anyone else not looking forward to finals, or am I the only here still in college?

Nah it's Conan's lounge. We're all here to party and smoke weed.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1333 illmatic87
@LegatoSkyheart said:

I think this site uses cookies. The Malware alert messages could just be from ads catered towards the other aspects of your browsing history...

lol

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1334 xdude85

@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:

Nah it's Conan's lounge. We're all to party and smoke weed.

Well, I guess there's always that.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1335 illmatic87

@xdude85 said:
@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:

Yeah, You better believe it bud. Festivus is coming up soon.

What are you studying?

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1336 xdude85

@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:
@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:

What are you studying?

Right now I have to focus on my Spanish final, and it fucking sucks.

Once I'm done though, I don't have to do any more foreign language bullshit and I can focus on my major in English and writing.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#1337 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@xdude85 said:
@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:
@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:

What are you studying?

Once I'm done though, I don't have to do any more foreign language bullshit and I can focus on my major in English and writing.

Why do they force you to study Spanish while your major is English and Writing?

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1338 xdude85

@mjorh said:
@xdude85 said:
@illmatic87 said:
@xdude85 said:
@illmatic87 said:

What are you studying?

Why do they force you to study Spanish while your major is English and Writing?

Foreign language requirement, everyone has to do it (at least at Ohio State). It sucks.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1339 A-new-Guardian

We need a new Tenchu game

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#1340  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@xdude85: Never understood the deal with non-related units in university, yeah it flat out sucks.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1341 mems_1224

Holy shit, those spiderman trailers. Haven't been this excited for a marvel movie since the first avengers

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1342 DaVillain  Moderator

@a-new-guardian said:

We need a new Tenchu game

Love the Wrath of Heaven was the very best Tenchu game I enjoy on PS2, wish there was a remaster version or better yet, a remaster collection would be sweet.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1343 mems_1224

really loving Mafia 3 so far. The shooting has a nice crunch to it

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1344  Edited By the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

this game looks fun :

Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWtX1FQ_U64

========================

http://store.steampowered.com/app/375400/

@DaVillain- , @jg4xchamp ,

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1345  Edited By jg4xchamp

Wishlisted, will get it on sale. Way too many games to finish right now.

Listening to Things Fall Apart because Mems got me in a Roots mood. That album is ace as ****.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#1346 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

So I was putting together my top 10 of 2016 list and I just realized that I've only played 5 new games all year.

I am a disgrace to the gaming world.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1347  Edited By Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@Wasdie said:

So I was putting together my top 10 of 2016 list and I just realized that I've only played 5 new games all year.

I am a disgrace to the gaming world.

Yes you are for not spend that extra $300.00. Shame on you!

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1348 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@Wasdie: where's the list ?

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1349  Edited By mmmwksil

The Spider-man trailer looks good, but I'm not as hyped as I expected to be. I'll still go see it in theaters, but I'm far more interested in Guardians Vol.2 in May.

Also, reading posts by texasgoldrush makes my head hurt.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#1350 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@the_master_race said:

@Wasdie: where's the list ?

I haven't published it anywhere. I was planning on doing a youtube video of all of the games that are in my top 10, but I've turned it into a top 5 because I don't have enough games.

I just remembered that I also played Stellaris this year.