lol Nintendo is sooooo going to win this generation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jedigemini
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

I find it funny because of how much people used to and continue to make fun of Nintendo. They're not just going to win either, they're going to CRUSH the competition.

Now I expect a bunch of Cows and Lemmings to come in and say "it's teh fad", or "Nintendo's not even directly competing", or "it's just cuz its cheap!!!", but lets face it...

that's just damage control.

Annoncements of Wii games are starting to creep up all over the place... Devs are going to go where the money is, fastest selling console of all time... the Wii....

Nintendomination is upon us.

Endfinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Endfinal
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts
Wake me up when it has a good third party game.
Tristam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tristam22
Member since 2006 • 1598 Posts

I find it funny because of how much people used to and continue to make fun of Nintendo. They're not just going to win either, they're going to CRUSH the competition.

Now I expect a bunch of Cows and Lemmings to come in and say "it's teh fad", or "Nintendo's not even directly competing", or "it's just cuz its cheap!!!", but lets face it...

Annoncements of Wii games are starting to creep up all over the place... Devs are going to go where the money is, fastest selling console of all time... the Wii....

jedigemini
Listen, I can't stand some of the ridiculous threads by some cows and lems trashing the Wii, but this crowing is just as bad.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 beldugo
Member since 2003 • 2374 Posts
HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...
Avatar image for deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
Member since 2004 • 2626 Posts

Aww how cute little nooblits arguing with each other...

:) 

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jedigemini
HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...beldugo
bitter much?
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
Wake me up when it has a good third party game. Endfinal
Sonic and the Secret Rings Elebits SSX Blur Godfather: Blackhand Edition Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Endfinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Endfinal
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts
[QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. SmashBrosLegend
Sonic and the Secret Rings Elebits SSX Blur Godfather: Blackhand Edition Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

These are suppose to impress me?
juanfraino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juanfraino
Member since 2005 • 5660 Posts

jedigemini
And there's nothing the haters can do to stop it! :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
Member since 2004 • 2626 Posts
[QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. SmashBrosLegend

I don't see how the third party argument was ever compelling in the first place.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 beldugo
[QUOTE="beldugo"]HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...jedigemini
bitter much?

i just feel like talking bad about wii today :P don't mind me that much. I'm just a gamer really.. its just that every time i look at the wii line up i don't see nothing except mini-games.
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 xboxdevil
Member since 2006 • 1170 Posts

Annoncements of Wii games are starting to creep up all over the place... Devs are going to go where the money is, fastest selling console of all time... the Wii....

jedigemini
This is funny. Especially in the latest issue of GI, there's an article about Nintendo already pissing off devs by putting them on really long waiting lists for dev kits just so they can get started.
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts

I really hope the third party games are going to get better soon. However, I do see the Wii winning in sales this gen. Will it? We'll just have to wait and see.
Boomarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Boomarley
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

[QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. Endfinal

Have you played those games?

Tristam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Tristam22
Member since 2006 • 1598 Posts
[QUOTE="jedigemini"][QUOTE="beldugo"]HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...beldugo
bitter much?

i just feel like talking bad about wii today :P don't mind me that much. I'm just a gamer really.. its just that every time i look at the wii line up i don't see nothing except mini-games.

How can you miss the four-part preview for Super Paper Mario, a game that will be as long as it is deep (just like the last two)?
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts

[QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. Endfinal

You said "good", not game of the year candidates. 

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts

Annoncements of Wii games are starting to creep up all over the place... Devs are going to go where the money is, fastest selling console of all time... the Wii....

jedigemini
Wow that was crappy.
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xboxdevil

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Boomarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Boomarley

jedigemini

That technique is known as covering one's butt.

Boomarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Boomarley

[QUOTE="Endfinal"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. xboxdevil

Like I said before, did you play those games? You shouldn't be calling them unimpressive until you've actually played them.

xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xboxdevil

[QUOTE="xboxdevil"][QUOTE="Endfinal"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. Boomarley

Like I said before, did you play those games? You shouldn't be calling them unimpressive until you've actually played them.

Tried the first three. Sonic was dreadful, Elebits was boring as hell, SSX was boring, I've already played the next-gen version of Godfather and I wouldn't touch a Dragonball game if you paid me. Unimpressed.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 beldugo
[QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="jedigemini"][QUOTE="beldugo"]HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...Tristam22
bitter much?

How can you miss the four-part preview for Super Paper Mario, a game that will be as long as it is deep (just like the last two)?

paper mario doesnt interest me.. 1. another mario game, i'm 23yrs old guess how many marios i beaten?.. ... .. like 20+ of them, thats like 1 game a year. mario needs to rest. even though their quality games miyamoto can put does innovation to work on new franchise instead of using mario it will be more entertaining. 2. Paper mario is suppose to be Mario Rpg sequel but its not near as good or doesnt even follow the story of Mario rpg. so, why care about Paper mario? 3. it looks like a game made off flash.. you know something you download off the internet for free. 4. if my little sister can beat it that cant even execute a simple combo on any game, i wont play it. 5. i'm not interested in wii as of now because theirs nothing inside that box to justify $250, maybe 150 bucks or 100 but not 250. 6. i'm only looking forward metroid, the next zelda maybe and smash brothers... the rest are no good.
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 Zerostatic0
Member since 2005 • 4263 Posts

You didn't ask to be impressed, you asked for a "good" 3rd party games. Those are all good games, and he didn't even list Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Rayman: Raving Rabbids which are also "good" games.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Why don't you post a great PS3 non-exclusive list? I'm sure that the PS3 will have a TON, like DMC4 and FFXIII! :lol:
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="Endfinal"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. Zerostatic0

You didn't ask to be impressed, you asked for a "good" 3rd party games. Those are all good games, and he didn't even list Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Rayman: Raving Rabbids which are also "good" games.

Or No More Heroes.
xXMercenariOXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xXMercenariOXx
Member since 2006 • 1539 Posts

What a CRAP list!

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="Tristam22"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="jedigemini"][QUOTE="beldugo"]HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...beldugo
bitter much?

paper mario doesnt interest me.. 1. another mario game, i'm 23yrs old guess how many marios i beaten?.. ... .. like 20+ of them, thats like 1 game a year. mario needs to rest. even though their quality games miyamoto can put does innovation to work on new franchise instead of using mario it will be more entertaining. 2. Paper mario is suppose to be Mario Rpg sequel but its not near as good or doesnt even follow the story of Mario rpg. so, why care about Paper mario? 3. it looks like a game made off flash.. you know something you download off the internet for free. 4. if my little sister can beat it that cant even execute a simple combo on any game, i wont play it. 5. i'm not interested in wii as of now because theirs nothing inside that box to justify $250, maybe 150 bucks or 100 but not 250. 6. i'm only looking forward metroid, the next zelda maybe and smash brothers... the rest are no good.

Well, that's too bad for you. We'll enjoy No More Heroes, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Project HAMMER, Disaster: Day of Crisis, and Dragon Quest. :)
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
Yea, I kinda liked the whole Wii idea back on E3 until it launched and seeing it's future line up.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 princeofshapeir

[QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. xXMercenariOXx

What a CRAP list!

And, yet, he hasn't even scratched the surface.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
Seriously, have no Wii Fanboys ever heard of jynxing things? You'd think that would be enough for them not to create a topic saying the Wii's going to win all the time.
mrcanfwhoopass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mrcanfwhoopass
Member since 2003 • 3578 Posts
does anyone have good 3rd party exclusives?....I mean Wii's exclusive Resident Evil should be pretty good...but yeah I mean nintendo has a way above average 1st party line this year...which is pretty good
jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jedigemini
Seriously, have no Wii Fanboys ever heard of jynxing things? You'd think that would be enough for them not to create a topic saying the Wii's going to win all the time.RurouniSaiyajin
oh noes... teh jinx..... say where did that easter bunny go?
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

[QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"]Seriously, have no Wii Fanboys ever heard of jynxing things? You'd think that would be enough for them not to create a topic saying the Wii's going to win all the time.jedigemini
oh noes... teh jinx..... say where did that easter bunny go?

Well I thought since you believe in foreseeing the future with your topics, you'd easily fall for that one. Guess you are smarter than the average Wii Fanboy. Now get back here with my picnic basket!

kook_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kook_U
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts
Go nintendo, they need to win this gen after what happened last Gen.^_^ from 3rd to 1st
Avatar image for machitocaliente
machitocaliente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 machitocaliente
Member since 2007 • 832 Posts
Wake me up when it has a good third party game. Endfinal
Wake up the godfather.
stohay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 stohay
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Endfinal"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. princeofshapeir

Why don't you post a great PS3 non-exclusive list? I'm sure that the PS3 will have a TON, like DMC4 and FFXIII! :lol:

He is a xbox fan btw. if those games dont impress you, i dont think it will matter much. The fact that right now there are plently of xbox 360 and ps3 collecting dust in store and no wii show that wii> PS3 and Xbox 360 /thread
Avatar image for machitocaliente
machitocaliente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 machitocaliente
Member since 2007 • 832 Posts
poor xbots, their console is dieing :(
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts
[QUOTE="Boomarley"]

[QUOTE="xboxdevil"][QUOTE="Endfinal"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. xboxdevil

Tried the first three. Sonic was dreadful, Elebits was boring as hell, SSX was boring, I've already played the next-gen version of Godfather and I wouldn't touch a Dragonball game if you paid me. Unimpressed.

i highly doubt you played them lemming "i play god father next geration why can you get any lower?

virtuas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 virtuas
Member since 2007 • 1312 Posts
[QUOTE="Tristam22"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="jedigemini"][QUOTE="beldugo"]HURRAARRYYYY FOR Cooking MAMA 2!!! and mario and sonic Olympics YAAYYY!!!! more mini-games yay!!!! wii sucks...beldugo
bitter much?

You suck. you only beaten mario 20x. i am a casual gamer and i beaten mario 1000x. you newbie
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

dbzt2 dont like it too much i guess i just stink at it, i like ps2  version more. 

secret rings is a pretty solid game with great graphics, the party modes fun:D

haven't played the others

-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts
Insert generic crystal ball pun here.
Bigboss232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 Bigboss232
Member since 2006 • 4997 Posts
ive noticed alot of wii games are also on ds like trama center and phenoix write i dont want games that i play on my handheld on my console i want vice verca or something new but hey if it works why not.
xboxdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 xboxdevil
[QUOTE="xboxdevil"][QUOTE="Boomarley"]

[QUOTE="xboxdevil"][QUOTE="Endfinal"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Endfinal"]Wake me up when it has a good third party game. wavebrid

i highly doubt you played them lemming "i play god father next geration why can you get any lower?

Believe what you like blind sheep, and if your going to quote me, learn to spell. STILL unimpressed.
herozs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 herozs
Member since 2006 • 804 Posts
I fell for the most pathetic flamebait!!