Let's face it, Xbox is dying.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

Dying of laughter because of the fear and doubt it consistently puts into cows minds :lol:

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
indeed. 102 Idiots who think the xbox brand is going die.. i hope they can handle disapointment.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Heil68"]So since the 360 was last, do you think Kinect(lol) 2.0 will be gimped even more than already planned? Primordialous

The funny thing is, though, that the 360 actually sold more units. How fvcking hard is that to drill into your thick skull?

Shipped units does not equal sold units. Idiot.

Dont mind Heil68,hes just a broken record.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 jessejay420
Playstation,nintendo and xbox is here to stay.. deal with it ;)
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#304 godzillavskong
Member since 2007 • 7904 Posts

[QUOTE="godzillavskong"][QUOTE="Heil68"]So since the 360 was last, do you think Kinect(lol) 2.0 will be gimped even more than already planned? DISSESHOWEDO

You tell us. I'm sure you'll be one of the first ones to pick up the new console . Sony focused a lot of attention on their Move also, it just wasn't that successful. None of these interactive motion devices, from either party, are that responsive, or precise. I'm sure if Sony's Move was more successful you would see a lot of their emphasis on it as well. I don't need either, as I'm fine with a controller, but if they refine Kinect I'd be ok with it.i think it's gonna be a bigger impact being used collectively with a controller, or in games like MAss Effect, where it's utilized for certain aspects.

Pffff, son you on drugs again? Unlike MS, Sony at least didn't force Move, it was optional in almost every game!

That was witty. No....not really. Where are these games from Microsoft where they were "forced" on us? You sound like you're 12! I'm trying to re-read my post to see what you're responding to? I guess it's just blind fanboyish dribble, and you don't think before you respond when you suffer from that type of illness . Too cute.
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 godzillavskong

[QUOTE="godzillavskong"][QUOTE="Heil68"]So since the 360 was last, do you think Kinect(lol) 2.0 will be gimped even more than already planned? DISSESHOWEDO

You tell us. I'm sure you'll be one of the first ones to pick up the new console . Sony focused a lot of attention on their Move also, it just wasn't that successful. None of these interactive motion devices, from either party, are that responsive, or precise. I'm sure if Sony's Move was more successful you would see a lot of their emphasis on it as well. I don't need either, as I'm fine with a controller, but if they refine Kinect I'd be ok with it.i think it's gonna be a bigger impact being used collectively with a controller, or in games like MAss Effect, where it's utilized for certain aspects.

Pffff, son you on drugs again? Unlike MS, Sony at least didn't force Move, it was optional in almost every game!

Never mind. Just checked your profile.I see you just go around giving ps3 titles a 10 rating! Lol
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 godzillavskong
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]Playstation,nintendo and xbox is here to stay.. deal with it ;)

Indeed. It's better that way. A lot of us up here may prefer one over the other, but that doesnt mean we don't enjoy the others. Some people turn into fanatics and become blind, giving up on gaming, and taking up Internet arms against the ones who prefer the opposite console of their choice.lol
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

With next-gen consoles right around the corner, Microsoft is going to have to do some major changes if they want to stay on top next-gen.

Xbox 360's exclusives this gen were, well, terrible. The only one I could actually enjoy was Halo, the rest of the games on there were multiplats. Sony could easily gain the edge in multi-plats with the PS4, and since they already have a large supply of exclusives.....

The pay-to-play online service is a severe ripoff. Sure, I pay for it, because I have the money. But lots of people don't have the cash/aren't willing to pay $60 to pay online. Once again, Sony already has the edge with free online. If they just fix the mistakes they made with the PS3, then I will have no problem switching to PSN.

I've already gone to PC because of a lack of exclusives on Xbox, but I could also switch to PS4 next-gen instead of Xbox. If Microsoft doesn't change their many flaws, I could see Xbox getting 2nd or even a distant 3rd place next-gen.

What about you, SW? Do you think Xbox is dying? Does Sony have the edge?

loosingENDS

Fable 2-3 - My top fairy tale RPGs

Dark Souls - Top dark fairy take RPG

Lost Odyssey - my top 3D JRPG by a billion miles this generation (that alone makes 360 unbeatable)

Blue Dragon

Alan Wake

Mass Effect 1 - still my top sci-fi RPG of all time

Halo - my top shooter, more fun than anything

Gears - top 3rd person shooter

LOL at xbox only having Halo

So desprate

MS is 20 million systems ahead in US too

What a dumb post. Fable 3, Alan wake 1 and nightmare, Mass effect ALL, Dark Souls, ,gears 1 are ALL on PC. So now the 360 has Fable 2, Halo 3, OSDT, Reach, Anniversary, 4, Lost Oddysey, Gears 2 +3 + judgement, Lost oddysey, and Kameo. Why is this all it had that's good? Just barely over 10 good games if you count the new gears coming out. History will favor the ps3 and wii for their strong single player exclusives. Modern day multiplayer games don't age well and even die when servers close.
Wiiyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Wiiyou
Member since 2012 • 650 Posts

Everything is dying, 360 die when nextbox come....

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 godzillavskong
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

With next-gen consoles right around the corner, Microsoft is going to have to do some major changes if they want to stay on top next-gen.

Xbox 360's exclusives this gen were, well, terrible. The only one I could actually enjoy was Halo, the rest of the games on there were multiplats. Sony could easily gain the edge in multi-plats with the PS4, and since they already have a large supply of exclusives.....

The pay-to-play online service is a severe ripoff. Sure, I pay for it, because I have the money. But lots of people don't have the cash/aren't willing to pay $60 to pay online. Once again, Sony already has the edge with free online. If they just fix the mistakes they made with the PS3, then I will have no problem switching to PSN.

I've already gone to PC because of a lack of exclusives on Xbox, but I could also switch to PS4 next-gen instead of Xbox. If Microsoft doesn't change their many flaws, I could see Xbox getting 2nd or even a distant 3rd place next-gen.

YoshiYogurt

Lost Odyssey - my top 3D JRPG by a billion miles this generation (that alone makes 360 unbeatable)

Blue Dragon

Alan Wake

So desprate

What a dumb post. Fable 3, Alan wake 1 and nightmare, Mass effect ALL, Dark Souls, ,gears 1 are ALL on PC. So now the 360 has Fable 2, Halo 3, OSDT, Reach, Anniversary, 4, Lost Oddysey, Gears 2 +3 + judgement, Lost oddysey, and Kameo. Why is this all it had that's good? Just barely over 10 good games if you count the new gears coming out. History will favor the ps3 and wii for their strong single player exclusives. Modern day multiplayer games don't age well and even die when servers close.

Where's the Forza series or did you leave that out on purpose??
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 godzillavskong
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Primordialous"]

YoshiYogurt

Blue Dragon

Alan Wake

So desprate

Btw , those few games you listed alone are worth owning a console. Remember the GameCube?
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#311 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

I wouldn't say dying but MS needs to step their game up next gen. And the rumor about always having an connection for the next Xbox is not doing them any favors.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#312 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

lol

Perhaps, it just needs a little more time to fail.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#313 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Sweet baby jesus, no sh*t. 2004 tech and DVD disc format will slow down/kill any product in the year 2013.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Rip LolBox, you're not gonna be missed.
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#315 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

Fact is xbox isn't dying and only in blind fanboysim world who think it dying which isn't true and we be seeing Xbox720 like it or not cows and Hermit Microsoft is here to stay

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Blue Dragon

Alan Wake

So desprate

godzillavskong

Btw , those few games you listed alone are worth owning a console. Remember the GameCube?

Ha the GC blows the 360 out of the water in terms of game volume and quality.
James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Good, i hate how people don't understand consumers, nor business models. Micrsoft is fine 

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#318 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
I had a gamecube but nope it doesn't blow 360 out of the wate
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#319 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

They need to get some serious exclusives. Halo and Gears got incredibly stale for me. I like the PS3 considerably better this gen.

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Honestly its been losing its luster since Kinect.  Their entire focus is now making it a media machine with motion gaming instead of just focusing on great games and great exclusives.  I am starting to wonder when I should trade mine in before it drops in value when the next Xbox is announced.  The only thing I use it for now is HBO Go.  Sad really...

BlendThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 BlendThree
Member since 2012 • 180 Posts

At the risk of being captain obvious- with a new generation just around the corner, couldn't the argument be made that all of the current systems are "dying"? 

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 godzillavskong
[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="godzillavskong"][QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] What a dumb post. Fable 3, Alan wake 1 and nightmare, Mass effect ALL, Dark Souls, ,gears 1 are ALL on PC. So now the 360 has Fable 2, Halo 3, OSDT, Reach, Anniversary, 4, Lost Oddysey, Gears 2 +3 + judgement, Lost oddysey, and Kameo. Why is this all it had that's good? Just barely over 10 good games if you count the new gears coming out. History will favor the ps3 and wii for their strong single player exclusives. Modern day multiplayer games don't age well and even die when servers close.

Ha the GC blows the 360 out of the water in terms of game volume and quality.

Lmfao!!
Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts
If xbox isnt dying then i dont know what is.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#326 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

If xbox isnt dying then i dont know what is.Sir-I_exCalibur

Your accounts!

Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur