Legend of Grimrock II Pre-Order Trailer is Up

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

Key Features:

• Explore the wilderness and the dungeons of Isle of Nex: walk in ancient forests riddled with mysterious magical statues, fight the denizens of poison fuming swamps, dive in the Forgotten River in search of treasure, uncover secrets hidden deep below…
  • More than 20 hours of pure blooded dungeon crawling gameplay with grid-based movement and thousands of squares filled with hidden switches, pressure plates, secret doors, riddles, deadly traps and more.
  • Cast spells with runes, craft potions and bombs, fight murderous monsters with a large variety of melee-, ranged and thrown weapons, as well as firearms.
  • Create a party of four characters and customize them with 7 character classes, 5 races, and numerous skills and traits. Collect experience to hone their skills and discover improved equipment and magical artefacts.
  • 42 different kind of monsters including 30 new foes unique to Isle of Nex.
  • Play custom adventures created by others or make your own with Dungeon Editor.
  • More depth, variety and open ended exploration than in Legend of Grimrock 1. Enhanced AI, spell casting, puzzle mechanics and skill systems.

PC System Requirements

Minimum:

CPU: Dual Core 2.33 GHz Intel or 3.0 GHz AMD

Memory: 2GB RAM

Graphics: Geforce GTX 8800, AMD Radeon 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 5200 or better (1GB graphics memory or more. Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported). Minimum supported resolutions 1280×720 and 1024×768.

DirectX: 9.0c

Disk Space: 2GB

Recommended:

CPU: Quad Core 2.66 Ghz Intel or 3.2 GHz AMD

Memory: 4GB RAM

Graphics: Geforce GTX 660 Ti or AMD Radeon 6850 or better (1GB graphics memory or more. Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported). Minimum supported resolutions 1280×720 and 1024×768.

DirectX: 9.0c

Disk Space: 2GB

Link to Website

lol, how could I forget: the game comes out on October 15th--that's the FULL GAME, not early access or what have you.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Wow. Seems like they are operating with much bigger budget for the sequel this time. It looks superior to the first in all aspects.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Looks great, really enjoyed the first one ill be sure to pick this one up.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

Picking this up day one,loved the first and it seems like they are building and improving on the first pretty drastically.

It just proves there is still life in these old genres and game mechanics,and new ways to do things

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

This original was amazing and this looks like it´s gonna be so much better,it´s great games coming out left and right on the PC these days.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17817 Posts

note to self: play the first one.

i have it and played a little bit....but then get distracted :S. looked good though.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Yes yes yesssss !!!!! . Can't wait .

@naz99 said:

Picking this up day one,loved the first and it seems like they are building and improving on the first pretty drastically.

It just proves there is still life in these old genres and game mechanics,and new ways to do things

Exactly what I've been saying for quite some time now , my friend . That's why I consider games like Dragon Age : Origins and Witcher as huge achievements during last generation because both of these games prove that you can still make AAA old school games and it'll make both old school fans as well as new comers happy in today's era when game industry is full of mainstream journalists and casual gamers .

RyuRanVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 RyuRanVII
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts

Day one! Time to prepare my own portraits for the game!

And speaking of dungeon-crawlers, Elminage Gothic releases tomorrow on Steam:

Loading Video...

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@RyuRanVII said:

Day one! Time to prepare my own portraits for the game!

And speaking of dungeon-crawlers, Elminage Gothic releases tomorrow on Steam:

Loading Video...

I'm sorry,but i got a near heart attack after just reading the word "gothic"

That series needs a reboot badly