KZSF getting major patch tomorrow!

• 51 results
#1 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1867 posts) -

GG rushed the hell out of this game, released it with no features but at least they are still working on it.

Tomorrow the patch will ad new intercept menu, 2 new co op modes (one is hardcode mode overkill). The long awaited CLAN SYSTEM will also be released. And some other fixes.

I think people should give it a try or get back into it if you got bored of it. Don't be afraid to make a team and play clan matches. Playing big public games created by GG is boring, horrible settings and no challenge. Get competitive to see the real warzone. I know KZ is slower than casual COD games but its still ADS gameplay so in a way kids nowadays should feel at home.

GG is also hosting a clan tourney with prizes. You can sign up your KZ clan here http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/Killzone-Clan-Tournament/td-p/1551887

KZSF is sadly the best FPS you can play right now on any current gen console. Now we can finally play the real deal ^^

#2 Edited by SolidGame_basic (19272 posts) -

nice

#3 Edited by JangoWuzHere (17443 posts) -

I'm not sure a clan system and co-op modes will stop ShadowFall from being one of the most forgettable launch games of all time.

#4 Posted by speedfog (3360 posts) -

Should have been day one.

#5 Edited by silversix_ (16147 posts) -

lolKZ

#6 Edited by dommeus (9433 posts) -

@KillzoneSnake said:

GG rushed the hell out of this game, released it with no features but at least they are still working on it.

Tomorrow the patch will ad new intercept menu, 2 new co op modes (one is hardcode mode overkill). The long awaited CLAN SYSTEM will also be released. And some other fixes.

I think people should give it a try or get back into it if you got bored of it. Don't be afraid to make a team and play clan matches. Playing big public games created by GG is boring, horrible settings and no challenge. Get competitive to see the real warzone. I know KZ is slower than casual COD games but its still ADS gameplay so in a way kids nowadays should feel at home.

GG is also hosting a clan tourney with prizes. You can sign up your KZ clan here http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/Killzone-Clan-Tournament/td-p/1551887

KZSF is sadly the best FPS you can play right now on any current gen console. Now we can finally play the real deal ^^

No. Wolfenstein.

#7 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (9489 posts) -

Killzone Shadowfail. Appropriate title.

#8 Posted by PAL360 (27299 posts) -

"KZSF is sadly the best FPS you can play right now on any current gen console."

Battlefield 4, Wolfenstein and Metro Redux are better games. SF had potential to be a great game, but failed in many key aspects.

#9 Posted by m3dude1 (1641 posts) -

@PAL360: bf4 is one of the worst games ever made

#11 Edited by PAL360 (27299 posts) -

@m3dude1:

I disagree. Despite its flaws and bugs at launch, it's an amazing multiplayer game. One of the best, actually.

#12 Posted by MBirdy88 (9007 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@m3dude1:

I disagree. Despite its flaws and bugs at launch, it's an amazing multiplayer game. One of the best, actually.

indeed.

#13 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (5022 posts) -

BF4, Titanfall, Wolfenstein TNO and now Metro Redux would like to have a word with you.

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Killzone Shadowfail. Appropriate title.

Yup

#14 Posted by mems_1224 (48571 posts) -

Awesome news for the 2 people still playing that piece of garbage.

#15 Posted by clyde46 (47565 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Please be fair, its about 10.

#16 Posted by remiks00 (2510 posts) -

lolkillzonesf, i think I'll pass, forever.

#17 Posted by m3dude1 (1641 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@m3dude1:

an fps game where the very act of shooting people is broken. yep 100% trash

#19 Posted by WallofTruth (2081 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@mems_1224 said:

No it's not, I stopped playing a few minutes ago so it's back to 9 again.

#20 Posted by RR360DD (13045 posts) -

"KZSF is sadly the best FPS you can play right now on any current gen console."

lmao thanks for the laugh TC

#21 Posted by chikenfriedrice (11018 posts) -

Unless it's a patch to make the game fun, nobody cares.

#22 Posted by CrashNeoSigma (50 posts) -

They should of gave up on killzone a long time ago

#23 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10505 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

I'm not sure a clan system and co-op modes will stop ShadowFall from being one of the most forgettable launch games of all time.

its not no where near being the most forgettable launch Tittle. Just about every one knows KillzZone and alot of people got the game. Sure alot of them traded in, but thats a given when a game launches with little features, an ok campaign, and a multiplayer that is not the multiplayer the Killzone fans wanted (KZ2's multiplayer is what people were hoping for).

Its a pretty good game, and yeah GG not only rushed it, but they made the game not knowing the final specs of the PS4. So it could of been worse.

#24 Posted by cainetao11 (19522 posts) -

@KillzoneSnake said:

Wow thanks dude, I didn't know this. NOW IF CUNY WOULD SEND ME MY DAMN FINANCIAL AID, I COULD BUY MY EFFING PS4!!!!

My apologies for yelling. I am curious to see if this is the best FPS on current gen consoles, because I borrowed the Metro Redux from my neighbor and 2033 is tight, and well for sheer fast paced fun Titanfall is awesome.

#25 Posted by cfisher2833 (2150 posts) -

People are seriously still playing this shitty game!?

#26 Edited by foxhound_fox (90815 posts) -

What's the player population like?

#27 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10844 posts) -

@KillzoneSnake said:

1. Titanfall begs to differ on the "best FPS you can play right now on any current gen console"
  2. Good for you for calling PS4/Xbox One current gen
#28 Edited by BldgIrsh (3000 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@PAL360 said:

@m3dude1:

indeed.

Don't worry about him. He plays it on a budget Dell so his views of BF4 tends to be skewed.

#29 Edited by JangoWuzHere (17443 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

its not no where near being the most forgettable launch Tittle. Just about every one knows KillzZone and alot of people got the game. Sure alot of them traded in, but thats a given when a game launches with little features, an ok campaign, and a multiplayer that is not the multiplayer the Killzone fans wanted (KZ2's multiplayer is what people were hoping for).

Its a pretty good game, and yeah GG not only rushed it, but they made the game not knowing the final specs of the PS4. So it could of been worse.

Killzone 1-3 were a lot more memorable

You say its a good game, but I disagree. Not only is it a bad value, the quality of the action is not up to standards of other shooters. It has one of the most barebones multiplayer games I have ever played. The campaign is a boring slog that doesn't make any good on its future cold war premise. A lot of people praise the visuals in KZ:SF, but all I remember is a lot of bad animation and really awful looking textures.

I usually don't trade in games, but I had no regrets with Shadow Fall. Nothing about it is worth playing or coming back to years after.

#30 Posted by nini200 (10503 posts) -

Are they gonna patch an entirely new game?

#31 Posted by PapaTrop (1710 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

What's the player population like?

@walloftruth said:

@clyde46 said:

@mems_1224 said:

No it's not, I stopped playing a few minutes ago so it's back to 9 again.

#32 Posted by inb4uall (6513 posts) -

People still care about this shit? lul

#33 Edited by metal_zombie (2288 posts) -

Not sure why people didn't like KZSF but maybe ps4 owners don't like online games because some of the other games i played don't have lots of people playing mp. i haven't played on the xbox one but willing to bet there's more people playing mp even though they have less users overall.

#34 Posted by Ghost120x (4173 posts) -

Call me a noob if you want, but I won't play this game until they fix the turrets/air drones. All the matches I play a full of medics with turrets placed everywhere and they hide at spawn coming out only to throw grenades. It gets so boring.

#35 Edited by ominous_titan (814 posts) -

A dozen ppl just jumped for joy. And no its probably the worst fps out this gen. And I used to be a huge fan until this abortion

#36 Posted by Evo_nine (2094 posts) -

Wtf who gives a crap

I cant beleive people are still playing this piece of shit

#37 Posted by lostrib (42736 posts) -

I'm sure tens of people are overjoyed

#38 Edited by KBFloYd (14672 posts) -

lolkillzown

#39 Posted by sailor232 (5100 posts) -

Wow 11 months ago this game was touted as the second coming.

#40 Posted by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

So does this mean people are actually going to play it?

#41 Posted by Snugenz (12783 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I'm sure tens of people are overjoyed

Haha

#42 Posted by clyde46 (47565 posts) -

@sailor232 said:

Wow 11 months ago this game was touted as the second coming.

Thats the usual for Cows, they hype their games then they drop them. Where is GPUking?

#43 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2723 posts) -

@KillzoneSnake:

Does patch come complete with ANTI-SUCK code? Because my disappointment with KZSF was what led to me dumping the PS4!!!! That game is quite possibly the worst FPS of all time!!!

#44 Edited by chaplainDMK (6920 posts) -

I think it's a bit late for that.

#45 Posted by Mr_Huggles_dog (2712 posts) -

But console devs don't usually continue support with their games.....as RobocopisJesus said.

@farrell2k said:

Is it going to make the game any good or make the ps4 a worthwhile purchase? I suspect not...

Someone is mad that the WiiU is a piece of shit that no one is buying.

It's ok....let the hate flow and the tears drown your screams.

#46 Posted by mikhail (2697 posts) -

@mr_huggles_dog said:

But console devs don't usually continue support with their games.....as RobocopisJesus said.

@farrell2k said:

Is it going to make the game any good or make the ps4 a worthwhile purchase? I suspect not...

Still trolling I see.

Oh, I'm working on a new photoshop...can't wait to share it with you!

#47 Edited by Mr_Huggles_dog (2712 posts) -

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@farrell2k said:

Still trolling I see.

Oh, I'm working on a new photoshop...can't wait to share it with you!

I'm glad to see you have little to do with your time.

And that I'm that big of a part of your life.

#49 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

Will it make it HD finally?

#50 Edited by KBFloYd (14672 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

Will it make it HD finally?

yea...will the multiplayer finally be 1080p...sometimes i cant even see what im firing at. its so blurry.