Just another old flamebait thread. delete now! 121443241231414

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Unbeatable-boss
Unbeatable-boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Unbeatable-boss
Member since 2006 • 609 Posts

[QUOTE="rpg9000owner"]Nice take on flamebait there :) Kev_Unreal

Congratulation on your detecting skills.:twisted:

I knew it.:P

Game_Addict247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Game_Addict247
Member since 2006 • 1838 Posts
[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Mister_Bate"][QUOTE="the-very-best"]

GT5 will outsell both Halo 3 and Super Mario Galaxy I think.

I'm assuming Halo 3 will sell far better than SMG or SSBB too. That's my guess anyway.

terrellpakeman

Even if GTA5 outsold Halo 3 , people will still be playing Halo 3(because of Halo3's proven multiplayer) for a long time after they are completely bored by GTA5, which for me will be after I beat it the first time. Not to mention the extra cash Halo3 will make with downloadable content and add-on packs.

I said GT5 ---- Gran Turismo 5. 

Wow. You were better off with GTA5. LOL

GT3 sold more than any other game last gen.

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
[QUOTE="terrellpakeman"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Mister_Bate"][QUOTE="the-very-best"]

I'm assuming Halo 3 will sell far better than SMG or SSBB too. That's my guess anyway.

the-very-best

Even if GTA5 outsold Halo 3 , people will still be playing Halo 3(because of Halo3's proven multiplayer) for a long time after they are completely bored by GTA5, which for me will be after I beat it the first time. Not to mention the extra cash Halo3 will make with downloadable content and add-on packs.

No.

GT3 was the best selling game of last gen.

Wasn't it GT4? People are still buying it. :?
Teh_Stevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Teh_Stevz
Member since 2005 • 5678 Posts
OBJECTION! I just had to... ;)
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MoldOnHold
[QUOTE="Teh_Stevz"]OBJECTION! I just had to... ;)

Overruled!
fkholmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#56 fkholmes
Member since 2006 • 8887 Posts

Kev_Unreal vs. The Lemmings

Kev_Unreal - Counterclaim

Lemmings - Defendant

Court case: Which game will sell the most?

With all the talk about Halo 3 and how it will outsell this generation of games. I believe that the new Mario game release on Nintendo new console will indeed outsell Halo 3.

Nintendo new console is a huge success and it's user base is growing fast to a level that will soon reach 360 userbase by the time Halo 3 launch but before anyone else says that Mario can't compete. Think again. The latest super Mario game competed with the latest GTA game and Mario succeed.

and with Japan. Halo 3 has a disadvantage over the new Mario game for the Wii.(codename-Mario Galaxy)

So if Mario won the impossible such as GTA. It could happen to Halo.

Luckily I don't care about both games. The real deal for me will be on PC.:twisted:

Kev_Unreal
I agree, I think that the new Mario game will outsell Halo 3 , but who cares about how many sold its all about the quality of the game.
Teh_Stevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Teh_Stevz
Member since 2005 • 5678 Posts
[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"][QUOTE="Teh_Stevz"]OBJECTION! I just had to... ;)

Overruled!

OBJECTION! Bah! :evil:
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
[QUOTE="terrellpakeman"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Mister_Bate"][QUOTE="the-very-best"]

the-very-best

No.

GT3 was the best selling game of last gen.

Why not use GT4 to show more of current interest in the series?
her0_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 her0_54
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
Halo3 appeals to the casuals just too much. When casuals think Halo, they go "freaking sweet game!". When they hear Mario, they say "Kiddy".
Baraka87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Baraka87
Member since 2004 • 248 Posts

Halo3 appeals to the casuals just too much. When casuals think Halo, they go "freaking sweet game!". When they hear Mario, they say "Kiddy".her0_54

That's true

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
Kev_Unreal is completely right. Super Mario Galaxy WILL outsell Halo 3 worldwide. Why? Look at the Wii right now in Japan. Look at the Xbox 360 right now in Japan. Compare the sales, do the math, and what are you left with? Wii Pwnage, that's what. The Wii is kicking the Xbox 360 in the balls in Japan, over and over and over again. Millions of Japanese gamers will flock to the store to get the killer-app for the Wii. Even if SMG does not beat Halo 3 in sales in America, it will DESTROY ever other game that comes out in the same SEASON as SMG in Japan. Halo 3 does not stand a chance in Japan, and I'm confident that the sales in Japan for SMG will make it the best selling game of the year, beating Halo 3.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="D1STURBED0NE"]Mario game outselling Halo 3? :lol:user_nat
Why would people actually care when they have Gears of War and Halo 2? :lol: However, MGS4 will oustell both games I think.

You do know Metal Gear Solid doesn't actually sell huge amounts right? Its just here on system wars where it is the most popular game ever made.

It's basically the first game that made PS3 owners proud to be PS3 fans. It's really the killer app for the system. Previous Metal Gear games might not have sold huge amounts, but MGS4 is basically the game of the PS3.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 princeofshapeir
Haha. No. Simply no. Halo 3 is _the_ game for 360. Mario is not. Split that three way with SSBB and MP3 (Quack_Attack
How many people do you think will buy Halo 3 in Japan? How many people do you think will buy Super Mario Galaxy in Japan? Now let's compare the numbers... And... Viola! SMG wins.
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
So my next opponent its you,i knew this day would come!!!(Plays dramatic Asiatic Music,Like Kung fu movie Dramatic music.) Well Halo 3 obviously is gonna get pwned in Japan by 10 or maybe more DS games if not by 3 wii games and maybe 1 PSP game yet if sale charts have taught us something is that Halo is strong in America and Europe,its gonna sell like hot pancakes in a cold morning of winter. Unless SMG and SMBB release dates are in the same week than Halo 3,Halo 3 has the Number 1 spot insured. Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)And NOT I NEVER READ YOUR ORIGINAL POST!!!! Also IM YOUR FATHER!!!! KEKEKEKEKE!!!!.(Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="Hater3000"]So my next opponent its you,i knew this day would come!!!(Plays dramatic Asiatic Music,Like Kung fu movie Dramatic music.) Well Halo 3 obviously is gonna get pwned in Japan by 10 or maybe more DS games if not by 3 wii games and maybe 1 PSP game yet if sale charts have taught us something is that Halo is strong in America and Europe,its gonna sell like hot pancakes in a cold morning of winter. Unless SMG and SMBB release dates are in the same week than Halo 3,Halo 3 has the Number 1 spot insured. Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)And NOT I NEVER READ YOUR ORIGINAL POST!!!! Also IM YOUR FATHER!!!! KEKEKEKEKE!!!!.(Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)

Look, almost every gamer in Japan has a Wii. They give close to a rats ass about the PS3 or 360. When you look at what all those Wii owners are going to buy in the heart of gaming (Japan), they will buy the killer app for the Wii: SMG. Also, how can Halo 3 really stand its ground against Mass Effect, Bioshock, SMG, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and MGS4? All the previous Halo's have faced little or no competition when they released... However, this time it's very, very different.
-JayWong-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 -JayWong-
Member since 2006 • 1703 Posts
You know someone's psychologically unstable when they start referring to themseleves in a third person...
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
from the looks of it its about halo sales
halo sales are gonna pwn every one knows that even the fanboi's,even non gamers know of halo,i think people buy halo because they wanna B down with teh hard core gamorz
i dunno why halo gets all this attention and CS is better than halo yet more people know of halo :'(

DANM YOU MEDIA!
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="Hater3000"]So my next opponent its you,i knew this day would come!!!(Plays dramatic Asiatic Music,Like Kung fu movie Dramatic music.) Well Halo 3 obviously is gonna get pwned in Japan by 10 or maybe more DS games if not by 3 wii games and maybe 1 PSP game yet if sale charts have taught us something is that Halo is strong in America and Europe,its gonna sell like hot pancakes in a cold morning of winter. Unless SMG and SMBB release dates are in the same week than Halo 3,Halo 3 has the Number 1 spot insured. Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)And NOT I NEVER READ YOUR ORIGINAL POST!!!! Also IM YOUR FATHER!!!! KEKEKEKEKE!!!!.(Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)

Look, almost every gamer in Japan has a Wii. They give close to a rats ass about the PS3 or 360. When you look at what all those Wii owners are going to buy in the heart of gaming (Japan), they will buy the killer app for the Wii: SMG. Also, how can Halo 3 really stand its ground against Mass Effect, Bioshock, SMG, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and MGS4? All the previous Halo's have faced little or no competition when they released... However, this time it's very, very different.

No,every gamer on Japan has a DS and a ps2,But Nintendo is working on the wii.Bravo for Monopoly(J/K).Yeah i know Japan is lost Cause but UK and U.S Arent ;) .
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="Hater3000"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="Hater3000"]So my next opponent its you,i knew this day would come!!!(Plays dramatic Asiatic Music,Like Kung fu movie Dramatic music.) Well Halo 3 obviously is gonna get pwned in Japan by 10 or maybe more DS games if not by 3 wii games and maybe 1 PSP game yet if sale charts have taught us something is that Halo is strong in America and Europe,its gonna sell like hot pancakes in a cold morning of winter. Unless SMG and SMBB release dates are in the same week than Halo 3,Halo 3 has the Number 1 spot insured. Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)And NOT I NEVER READ YOUR ORIGINAL POST!!!! Also IM YOUR FATHER!!!! KEKEKEKEKE!!!!.(Dramatic Kung Fu Movie Music)

No,every gamer on Japan has a DS and a ps2,But Nintendo is working on the wii.Bravo for Monopoly(J/K).Yeah i know Japan is lost Cause but UK and U.S Arent ;) .

Mostly a PS2 because all of those little Hentai dating sims released in Japan ^_^ (J/K)
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#72 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
It funny I have had this same fight on my blog for awhile now. Mario will outsell Halo 3 there is little question about it
DarkHero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 DarkHero1
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts
:lol:, Super Mario Galaxy is going to outsell Halo 3, that's a good joke.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
It could happen and i sorta agree, Wii is big in Japan and the Japs love games and Mario. But who knows?
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#76 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

:lol:, Super Mario Galaxy is going to outsell Halo 3, that's a good joke.DarkHero1

Why not New Super Mario has outsold Halo 2 by the millions and Halo 2 has over a year on it.....

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 MoldOnHold
[QUOTE="MoldOnHold"][QUOTE="Teh_Stevz"]OBJECTION! I just had to... ;)Teh_Stevz
Overruled!

OBJECTION! Bah! :evil:

Overruled!
Muahahahaha :twisted:
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MoldOnHold
Kev_Unreal, great thread dude.
This courtroom tension is killing me. :D
pog_ma_thoin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 pog_ma_thoin
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

[QUOTE="D1STURBED0NE"]Mario game outselling Halo 3? :lol:princeofshapeir
Why would people actually care when they have Gears of War and Halo 2? :lol: However, MGS4 will oustell both games I think.

Absolutely not. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts

[QUOTE="Zenkuso"]This guy does realize more people have played mario in the world then every other game out there combined right?terrellpakeman

He's also a noob that doesn't realize that an M rating for Halo means it doesn't reach the younger audience like any E game would.

Hahaha! I love Halo, but do you think it has a mature audience? Why don't you take at trip to Halo 2 Online, and bring a headset! 

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts

Judge: LoLwtf, lets move on to the other more important caseLed_poison

I lol'd.

rpg9000owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 rpg9000owner
Member since 2006 • 1859 Posts

NSMB indeed outsold Halo 2, however I believe there is more DS's than Xbox's sold. If you compare the SMS to Halo 2, guess who wins? Halo 2. Why?

1. SMS sucked

2. More Xbox's than GC's

So, if the 360 has the most sales in Q4 '07 which is likely then surely Halo 3 will outsell SMG.

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts

Wow I think you like that attorney game too much.

Anyway this topic is pretty boring.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
...over-ruled! :P
Avatar image for Unbeatable-boss
Unbeatable-boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Unbeatable-boss
Member since 2006 • 609 Posts

Wow I think you like that attorney game too much.

Anyway this topic is pretty boring.

MADVLAD123

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It's awesome.

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
You bascially saying SMG >> Halo3 in terms of sales. Why are you trying to commit account suicide?
Tristam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Tristam22
Member since 2006 • 1598 Posts
You bascially saying SMG >> Halo3 in terms of sales. Why are you trying to commit account suicide?Silvereign
If it can sell at the same pace that Super Mario 64 did, I don't see any reason why SMG won't beat Halo 3 in terms of sales. Of course, I don't believe that it will sell at that pace or beat Halo 3, but I'd say SMG is set to sell around 6 to 8 million, placing it in "Halo 2" sales territory.