Japan is tearin' it up

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

PS4 is on fire. Switch is sold out. 3DS is still going strong. Pokemon killed it. Resident Evil is back. Final Fantasy is back. Zelda is back. Heck, Shenmue is back. Nioh will be amazing. So will Mario. We get niche games like Yakuza and Gravity Rush and Ni No Kuni 2. Japan has been tearin' it up the last year or so. This is looking to be their year as well. Do you concur, SW?

I agree and I love it. diversity is so great for gaming!

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3347 Posts

You forgot TLG. Give me back my childhood. I need time to play all these games.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#103 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

@jumpaction said:

@charizard1605:

I will, of course. I won't have to have played the others in the series will I? I've never played a Persona game before. :(

You might miss the odd easter egg, but they are independent of each other.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#104 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

i predict japanese games are going to dominate this year while western games will flop.

nioh already surprised me and i anticipate the same will happen with nier automata, zelda, and persona 5.

meanwhile the big western games this year like mass effect andromeda and horizon zero dawn look like impending flops. red dead redemption 2 will most definitely be delayed to 2018.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@aigis:

Oh good! Although, in preparation I might buy P4. I believe it's available on PS4.

Thank you. :)

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By aigis

@jumpaction: P4 isnt on ps4 unfortunately, you can get it on PS3/PS2 or (in the very unlikely case) you own a vita, there is p4 golden. I would advise playing it though, they are amazing games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@aigis:

Ah no! :( My PS3 isn't backwards compatible. I wonder if it's on the PS Store though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#108 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
@jumpaction said:

@charizard1605:

I will, of course. I won't have to have played the others in the series will I? I've never played a Persona game before. :(

Nah, they're set in the same universe, but they're all independent stories.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By aigis

@jumpaction: ya psn is the only way to get it on ps3

Edit: link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@aigis:

Oh well as long as I can, that's all that matters. :) Thank you!

And thanks @charizard1605 too!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@jumpaction: Game design fans all around the world. Exactly. You cited a site with less than 20,000 people reviewing a game that has been in production for 114 years. FAIL

Loading Video...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 cainetao11

@___gamemaster__ said:

You forgot TLG. Give me back my childhood. I need time to play all these games.

I made the Hype thread for TLG!! It is so boring. I haven't gotten past the first 3 hours. I loved Ico and SotC, but this is boring shyte.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@cainetao11:

I would have liked to see examples rather than I condescending video. I rarely see any game design enthusiast say Monopoly is a well designed game but I'd love to read their thoughts.

Look, we're not going to agree and you're not showing me much in the way of respect. I shared why I and a number of sources from different websites, blogs and communities don't think the game is well designed (Just like you asked me to do). That's about all I can do. I've explained myself clearly and I've gotten nothing but taunts in return.

Just FYI: I've put you on my block list. I'm not here to talk have negative, condescending arguments. I like talking about games with people who are passionate and respectful of others tastes.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By cainetao11

@princeofshapeir: Wow.

Sig bet on those predictions?

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@putaspongeon said:

Games like MGS 5, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Builders, The King of Fighters XIV, Gran Turismo Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Kiwami, and 6, The Last Guardian, etc etc

I'd say it goes like this.

1) Square Enix

2) Sega

3) From Soft

4) Atlus

5) Rest

Japan and Europe lead the gaming industry in the 8th gen objectively. I believe it's Poland with stuff like Shadow Warrior 2, Cd Projekt Red, and the zombie open world games that are pretty good where it's first person and parkour heavy.

No Nintendo? Or were you only counting third parties?

I just got of forgot about them when I was making the list actually. I don't know where I'd put nintendo, I'd put platinum games in the list as well now that I think about it.

Nintendo makes somewhat solid games but their consoles kind of piss me off. I didn't get a wii u but I wouldn't mind getting a switch at some point and playing mario kart 8 and stuff like 3d world or whatever was multiplayer (couch) on the wii u.

That said, I don't know, they also make bad games and they don't have the excuse of activatision rushing the release to coincidence with the movies like platinum games struggled with. Mario and zelda games are good, pikmin is apparently pretty good, the rest seem pretty hit and miss.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By cainetao11

@jumpaction said:

@cainetao11:

I would have liked to see examples rather than I condescending video. I rarely see any game design enthusiast say Monopoly is a well designed game but I'd love to read their thoughts.

Look, we're not going to agree and you're not showing me much in the way of respect. I shared why I and a number of sources from different websites, blogs and communities don't think the game is well designed (Just like you asked me to do). That's about all I can do. I've explained myself clearly and I've gotten nothing but taunts in return.

Just FYI: I've put you on my block list. I'm not here to talk have negative, condescending arguments. I like talking about games with people who are passionate and respectful of others tastes.

I don't need examples when it comes to a society mainstay like Monopoly. That's fuking stupid.

When someone uses Lil Wayne sales or Bieber or Kanye West, they are basically saying will anyone be taking the resources to produce their music onto whatever device in 40+ years like say, the Beatles, Chuck Berry, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan.

Will Pokeyman in its original form stand the test of time, 114 years, like Monopoly? So you found some elitist nerds that average out differently. Big effing deal. A century of production speaks for itself.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

not into that weabo crap, sorry

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By cainetao11

@jumpaction: Just FYI: I've put you on my block list.

If it hurts or offends, its not my problem.

This is our society, now. LMAO

bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#120  Edited By bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts

That's for sure, I'm pumped for Zelda, Persona 5, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, and actually getting a PS4/Switch this year.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#121  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@jumpaction said:

@cainetao11:

I don't need examples when it comes to a society mainstay like Monopoly. That's fuking stupid.

When someone uses Lil Wayne sales or Bieber or Kanye West, they are basically saying will anyone be taking the resources to produce their music onto whatever device in 40+ years like say, the Beatles, Chuck Berry, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan.

Will Pokeyman in its original form stand the test of time, 114 years, like Monopoly? So you found some elitist nerds that average out differently. Big effing deal. A century of production speaks for itself.

Even though Pokemon was part of my childhood I think turn based rpgs are probably getting a little bit stale for me. Monopoly is a fun board game and is also off topic.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By cainetao11

@GameboyTroy: Its a game.

To try to compare Pokémon to Star Wars is an insult to the planet. Its squirtle vs weaburble in turn based bitch combat. It sucks. So it sells. My point was Monopoly sells, Pet Rock Sold in the 1970s-80s; Pet fart sold. Big deal. Its shit. Its turn based, the oxymoron to actual combat, shit. I will bet my left arm that the biggest lovers of Pokeyman, turn based shit have never been in 5 real fights or one actual firefight in their life.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

To try to compare Pokémon to Star Wars is an insult to the planet. Its squirtle vs weaburble in turn based bitch combat. It sucks. So it sells. My point was Monopoly sells, Pet Rock Sold in the 1970s-80s; Pet fart sold. Big deal. Its shit. Its turn based, the oxymoron to actual combat, shit.

I don't see how its an insult at all. Pokemon has more than proven itself to be a timeless iconic brand at this point. Just because you don't like turn based doesn't make it bad. In terms of quality Pokemon games shit on Star Wars games. Most SW games have been average to flatout bad with the occasional exception like KOTOR or Republic Commando.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#124 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Pokemon is better than Star Wars

at least where games are concerned

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Japans always been tearin' it up in this industry.

They stepped in at the tail end of gen 2 and clowned the majority of the industry all the way up through gen 6. It was Japan vs the rest of the world for 4 gens and they still made it look easy, dominating both the arcade and console space. Factor in what the best devs in the US and Europe were doing on PC and it looked more like a fair fight, but things were still lopsided in Japans favor. It was ridiculous lol.

Japan taking a major hit in gen 7 was really just the industry finally settling out. Devs around the world were stepping up their game while many Japanese studios were falling behind. That didn't stop Japan from still delivering some of the best games of last gen, or even this gen for that matter. It's just that now Japan is only contributing their fair share rather than big boying the rest of the planet lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@jumpaction said:

@cainetao11:

So have you blocked 99.9% of system wars users then lol.

On a serious note, do you only want to talk to people who only agree with your tastes/opinions? if so that will get you nowhere here, games discussion is a better place for that.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By cainetao11

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@cainetao11 said:

To try to compare Pokémon to Star Wars is an insult to the planet. Its squirtle vs weaburble in turn based bitch combat. It sucks. So it sells. My point was Monopoly sells, Pet Rock Sold in the 1970s-80s; Pet fart sold. Big deal. Its shit. Its turn based, the oxymoron to actual combat, shit.

I don't see how its an insult at all. Pokemon has more than proven itself to be a timeless iconic brand at this point. Just because you don't like turn based doesn't make it bad. In terms of quality Pokemon games shit on Star Wars games. Most SW games have been average to flatout bad with the occasional exception like KOTOR or Republic Commando.

OK, and you missed the obvious flip side to your argument?

Just because most SW games are rated by other Human Beings (meaning it is all subjective, as I originally stated) are low, doesn't mean they are bad if some people like them.

Pokeyman is the Fruitcake, weabooist crap I have ever encountered. How about the Movie?!!! http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/pokemon-movies/pokemon-the-first-movie-1999

Metacritic gives me zero, nothing on it.

How many Hugo Award winners are lining up to write novels in its universe? Its weab, SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT. Do you like it? Great!!! I think its shit. Welcome to a free society.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 cainetao11

@i_p_daily said:
@jumpaction said:

@cainetao11:

So have you blocked 99.9% of system wars users then lol.

On a serious note, do you only want to talk to people who only agree with your tastes/opinions? if so that will get you nowhere here, games discussion is a better place for that.

WHAT?!!

Don't you want to know what gems I used in my burble to make it evolve into a Squirgurtle? No matter what they evolve into the combat is still *press a button and watch; wait for opponent to attack. Start again.

Come on felllas!!!! Its Pokeyman time!!!!! Lets catch 'em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@cainetao11: I've never played a Pokemon game so i can't comment on it's gameplay, or how good/bad it is (i'll leave that to others that judge games without pay them first) i was talking to jumpaction on the fact that he/she picks system wars of all place to want a civil conversation on video games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#130 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I dont think Japanese games ever left. I think they've been mostly low profile releases, and they have boom periods when a FF or Street Fighter game comes out. They are seeing a huge boom right now. I want to see what Japanese devs can do if they update their aesthetics to be more modern. I was a little kid in 1993, and the music is still late 80s metal, dbz hair, and gigantic tits. They obviously dont need to abandon it entirely, but damn, a little updating would be nice.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 cainetao11

@i_p_daily said:

@cainetao11: I've never played a Pokemon game so i can't comment on it's gameplay, or how good/bad it is (i'll leave that to others that judge games without pay them first) i was talking to jumpaction on the fact that he/she picks system wars of all place to want a civil conversation on video games.

I have tried Pokeyman. I own a 3DS and borrowed Ruby from my old upstairs neighbor when I lived in Long Island. It's shit, imo. I don't, and possibly never will get how people get so involed in games that have turn based combat.

getyeryaysout and I played some Divinity on PS4 togeth for 2 hours in late November 2016. Guess how much we have since? Yup. Its BOOOOOOOORRRIIIING, and too fake for me. Nobody has that much time in combat of any real type. Its shit. And added to that are these baby fukin japanime monsters? Fuk off. Its shit.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 ConanTheStoner

@cainetao11:

I never played Pokemans either, but I have enjoyed plenty of turn based games. I think we've had this convo before lol.

But anyways, it just scratches a different kind of itch. Majority of the time I'd rather play a real time action based game as well. I love platformers, beat em ups, fighters, stealth games, action adventures, etc. and most of these games are all about the moment to moment gameplay.

A lot of the better turn based games aren't always compelling on a moment to moment basis, the fun comes in the long haul of the game. There can be some great individual moments along the way, but it's more about the slow build up to something greater. Though that's talking about the good ones. A lot of gamers will appologize for some straight up garbage turn based games lol.

Anyways. Some people like Chess. Some don't. That's all there is to it lol.

And no, most of these turn based games have nothing on Chess.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

And that's why you stick to Playstation. The amount of games the Xbox One is missing out on is ridiculous.

Proof.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@cainetao11 said:
@i_p_daily said:

I have tried Pokeyman. I own a 3DS and borrowed Ruby from my old upstairs neighbor when I lived in Long Island. It's shit, imo. I don't, and possibly never will get how people get so involed in games that have turn based combat.

getyeryaysout and I played some Divinity on PS4 togeth for 2 hours in late November 2016. Guess how much we have since? Yup. Its BOOOOOOOORRRIIIING, and too fake for me. Nobody has that much time in combat of any real type. Its shit. And added to that are these baby fukin japanime monsters? Fuk off. Its shit.

I have no desire to play Pokemon, but i have played and will play turn based games in the future, as i will shooters, fighters, and maybe just maybe a racing game or two :P

I have genres that i don't like to play, but i won't say that those genres are shit, they just don't fit my gaming style.

For me turned based combat gives you multiple way to attack your enemy, that for me is the main attraction, i can use a gun, sword, magic, companion, special attack, summoned creatures and the like, i like how you have to use different strategies against different enemies, giving you time to choose these actions is good for me.

It's a game so one can have as much time in combat as the game allows, none of these games refer to real life.

I know you love Gears 4 because of it's fast paced combat and such, for me i'm not a Gears fan, i don't hate the genre because i have played TPS before and will again, i just can't get into Gears.

In the end i don't know how we got down this path because i was talking to jumpaction and his comments lol.

I've had you on my FL for a while now, and we've never gamed together before, we should change that :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@i_p_daily:

That was not the problem I had with the discussion. I am completely okay with people disagreeing with me. What I am not looking for is people mocking me which is the impression I drew from the conversation.

Generally, people on SW will show you respect if you share it back. In this case, that's not what happened. Whats the point in having a conversation with someone who has no intention of showing your views any respect?

Granted SW is all about strong opinions but there is a difference between heated debate and being antagonised for your views.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@jumpaction said:

@i_p_daily:

That was not the problem I had with the discussion. I am completely okay with people disagreeing with me. What I am not looking for is people mocking me which is the impression I drew from the conversation.

Generally, people on SW will show you respect if you share it back. In this case, that's not what happened. Whats the point in having a conversation with someone who has no intention of showing your views any respect?

Granted SW is all about strong opinions but there is a difference between heated debate and being antagonised for your views.

All good, i just found it strange that you come hear of all places to try and have civil conversations, it's just not the place for it most of the time, but kudos to you for trying, that boat sailed along time ago for me, i post now mainly for the shits and giggles lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 ConanTheStoner
@jumpaction said:

Usually when someone new shows up to SW, I just assume they're an old ban dodger signing back up, or just someone on an alt account.

I can tell that you're clearly neither and you're legitimately a new user because you're still expecting more from this forum lol.

You'll get the hang of who's who after a while. Those who are willing to engage in worthwhile discussion, those who are absolutely not worth your time, and then the more tricky bunch; those who are secretly cool, but like to put on a show and fan the flames. I won't call them out here because in a way it's fun and you'll figure them out if you stick around.

Anyways, feel free to bite peoples heads off if they come at you wrong. You'll get that way eventually whether you like it or not lol. That's just how this place is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@i_p_daily:

I've gone awfully off topic already talking about Monopoly so I'll just finish up and say that the vast majority of people I've met so far on Gamespot and specifically SW have been really lovely to talk with. I've had great discussions and learned much about the perspectives people have on the things I like and dislike. So far SW has been great and I just want to keep my experience with this forum that way.

@ConanTheStoner

Thanks man. :)

I know you are right but that's just not the kind of person I am and not the kind of discussions I like to have on the internet. If people are entitled to say what ever they want to me, I'm entitled to ignore it. :P

You guys are awfully underselling SW though. I've had a far better experience so far than the place you guys are making it out to be. ;)

On topic so I don't get thrown in the bin: Yeah Japan is doing great and it's lovely to see. There's plenty of great franchises and talented designers and it's lovely to see them continue to put out excellent work.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 ConanTheStoner

@jumpaction said:

Thanks man. :)

I know you are right but that's just not the kind of person I am and not the kind of discussions I like to have on the internet. If people are entitled to say what ever they want to me, I'm entitled to ignore it. :P

You guys are awfully underselling SW though. I've had a far better experience so far than the place you guys are making it out to be. ;)

Np.

And yeah, we'll see lol. I was also super chill when I first started posting here. Just came here to make people laugh, troll the trolls, and discuss some games. Good stuff. But over the years I've gotten heated with just about everyone here at some point haha.

Generally, I just don't argue on the internet, fucking waste of time, but this place can bring it out of you. Which I don't mind, it's just games, not like arguing serious topics online.

But yeah this place is alright. As much as I trash talk SW, it's easily my favorite gaming board around. I wouldn't keep coming back if I didn't enjoy it. It'll never be like it was back in the day, but there are still a couple of dozen users here who make it worthwhile.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@ConanTheStoner:

Thanks captain. :)

I'm going to try and refrain from losing my head if I can. No use in getting angry and saying something to someone I am going to regret. If someone's going to push my buttons then perhaps it's better off I leave that conversation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner said:
@jumpaction said:

Usually when someone new shows up to SW, I just assume they're an old ban dodger signing back up, or just someone on an alt account.

I can tell that you're clearly neither and you're legitimately a new user because you're still expecting more from this forum lol.

You'll get the hang of who's who after a while. Those who are willing to engage in worthwhile discussion, those who are absolutely not worth your time, and then the more tricky bunch; those who are secretly cool, but like to put on a show and fan the flames. I won't call them out here because in a way it's fun and you'll figure them out if you stick around.

Anyways, feel free to bite peoples heads off if they come at you wrong. You'll get that way eventually whether you like it or not lol. That's just how this place is.

Well i've been here 2yrs and i have figured out all you have talked about with the exception of the last group, having said that i do know of 3 or 4 of them, although i'm not so sure they are cool.

I wonder what "group" i fall into lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ConanTheStoner

@i_p_daily said:

Well i've been here 2yrs and i have figured out all you have talked about with the exception of the last group, having said that i do know of 3 or 4 of them, although i'm not so sure they are cool.

I see you as group 1, we may disagree a lot, but you do have honest discussions.

Group 2 is the straight up shit posters, guys like Pray_2_Me and his ilk.

As for group 3, the most obvious answer is Heil. Can't believe people still fall for his shit lol. But I won't expose the others.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

I see you as group 1, we may disagree a lot, but you do have honest discussions.

As for group 3, the most obvious answer is Heil. Can't believe people still fall for his shit lol. But I won't expose the others.

I'm guessing I fall into group 1 as an unbiased and thoughtful poster of SW.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#145 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

Well if that's how you want to put it, yea they're rocking the boat.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 ConanTheStoner

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm guessing I fall into group 1 as an unbiased and thoughtful poster of SW.

You're an absolute beacon in these dark times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

I do know of heil, i did fall for his shtick when i first joined here, and i do know of 3 others and they are all very obvious also.

Yeah i try my best, but articulating my opinion into words is something i'm not the best with as you know with our other discussion lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Only Japanese game I'm looking forward to playing it Nioh, other than that I could care less about those other games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#149 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Western games overall became too fearful of taking risks. Japan on the other hand seems more willing to risk something, but it's also true that they many times do so by becoming more westernized.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#150  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts
@cainetao11 said:

Will Pokeyman in its original form stand the test of time

It already has. Pokemon has been around for 21 years. That's four entire console generations.