Its a Fact that cows have a AAAe, and its one of the best games ever.

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gink101
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts

Its currently raited as 99.4% at gamerankings and may be credited as being the best game of all time. It has almost limitless replay value. The principles behind the gameplay are ingenious, imagine a game that simulates some of the best times in your life. Remember going to the Amusement Park and waiting in a 2 hour long line to ride an awesome rollercoaster?Do you remember how much more fun it was to stand in the line than actually ride the rollercoaster? Anticipating how awesome it will be once you finally geton the ride?

How about when you go out to dinner and order your favorite entrea, your starving for your food but its taking longer than expected, your food keeps getting delayed, must be lazy cooks. But thats the fun part, waiting for your food and actually thinking, and talking about how good it will be is far far better than actually eating it.

So what is this ingenious game thats pushing the gaming industry forwardand can basically simulate these real life experiences? Its called THE WAITING GAME and it is only available for the Playstation3. Reviewers along withgamers talk in Unison when they say this may be the best game ever created. The gameplay is top notch and it has a learning curve of zero (thats right 0, anyone can pick up this game and feel like a pro). It is rumored that the game will take until halfway through 2008 tofinish.

You may be thinking to yourself how can it get any better?, this game sounds awesome. But guess what, it also happens to be the best deal in video game history. Sony is including this game for FREE with every PS3 console sold. Thats right FREE! Why would Sony do this knowing they could make millions selling this game at full price? WellBob from 4Dgraphics.com sat down with Phil Harrison to ask him some Questions about it.

BoB: Thank You for havng a chat with us Phil Harrison

Phil: its my pleasure

Bob: So gamers have been anticipating the PS3 ever since the start of the next gen gaming experience which was the launch of the xbox 360.

Phil: Well, yes we knew that our fans could have been playing next gen games a year before we released our console but luckily we convinced most of them to wait for the PS3 because it is the only console that can produce 4D graphics, and we promised games such as Resistance and gundam that would obliterate the 360's lineup.

Bob: It seems you weren't successfull at getting people to be early adopters of your console without any good games and a high price tag. Is that when you decided to reveal your biggest game of 2007?

Phil: yes we decided to make the announcement of the inclusion of the Highly anticipated The Waiting Game for free with every PS3 sold.

Bob: So who actually originally came up with the idea of this game? it is such an ingenious concept that its suprising that no other developers came up with it before.

Phil: It was our market research team that came up with the originalconcept. And then we realized we had all the necessary resources to make this a reality. loyal fanboy fans, No good games, and the continued delay of good games in the future. The most important part of making The Waiting Game is to keep giving hope to our customers that they will eventually have a good game to play. So basically the concept is that waiting for a good games is more fun than actually playing good games.

Bob: So considering your customers enjoy waiting for games more than playing them are you considering to continue to delay big titles even farther into the future.

Phil: I can't make any specefic comments about that at this time.

Bob: Thank you for talking to us

Phil: My pleasure

After talking to Phil we may be able to expect some expansion packs to THE WAITING GAME that may add much more replay value. So if you havent picked up a PS3 for this game your a fool. Expect more announcements soon.

WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WuTangG
Member since 2007 • 2189 Posts
Soup kitchen food is better than lobster which you pay for:lol:
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
also the game is long, very very long, not like those short games on other systems
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WuTangG
also the game is long, very very long, not like those short games on other systemsnaval
Wow developement time now counts for part of the fun, awesomeness!
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Over 8760 hours of gameplay!
Liquid-GEAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Liquid-GEAR
Member since 2007 • 1574 Posts
What?
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

You can bet that if Sony could sell The Waiting Game, they would.

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
This post Confuse Black_AwpN1. BLACK_AWP SMASH!!!
edward2332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 edward2332
Member since 2005 • 988 Posts

I'll sig bet anyone that THE WAITING GAME flops.

NaturalDeezism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NaturalDeezism
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts

One of?

Sorry junior, it is the best game ever.

gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gink101
I still can't believe they've been giving it away for free with every ps3. I may have to go pick one up for this game. Its just too hard to pass up.
WuTangG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WuTangG

edward2332
Who cares if the first one was a flop (2007), the next one will be awesome regardless!
Avatar image for ---OkeyDokey---
---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ---OkeyDokey---
Member since 2007 • 3318 Posts
hmmm, i should check this "waiting game" out. the cows have been raving about it ever since the ps3 came out.
MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MotoRacer81
Member since 2007 • 720 Posts

Although I think your post is amusing, I do think you're wrong. The waiting game is over. there is a game out there that seperates the PS3 from the rest of the pack and it's called Uncharted. GT says it's the best looking game on consoles easily. It's a very old argument that the PS3 does not have any games. It has lots of great games. You just have to open your eyes a little more.

One thing you guys don't realize is that any person picking up a PS3 as their first next-gen console will not be disappointed. Yeah, I could understand your point if you have owned an xbox360 and you are considering a PS3 purchase as there are currently 6 exlusive games on the PS3 that are worth playing which are Uncharted, R&C, Heavenly Sword, Resistance, Warhawk, and Motorstorm (this one is my favorite), but for new next-gen console owners the PS3 offers a lot of games. It has had a great first year IMO, and very soon we will see some new awesome games in 2008.

anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts
hmmm, i should check this "waiting game" out. the cows have been raving about it ever since the ps3 came out.---OkeyDokey---

Finally theres a game thats not possible on the pc :shock:
gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gink101

Although I think your post is amusing, I do think you're wrong. The waiting game is over. there is a game out there that seperates the PS3 from the rest of the pack and it's called Uncharted. GT says it's the best looking game on consoles easily. It's a very old argument that the PS3 does not have any games. It has lots of great games. You just have to open your eyes a little more.

One thing you guys don't realize is that any person picking up a PS3 as their first next-gen console will not be disappointed. Yeah, I could understand your point if you have owned an xbox360 and you are considering a PS3 purchase as there are currently 6 exlusive games on the PS3 that are worth playing which are Uncharted, R&C, Heavenly Sword, Resistance, Warhawk, and Motorstorm (this one is my favorite), but for new next-gen console owners the PS3 offers a lot of games. It has had a great first year IMO, and very soon we will see some new awesome games in 2008.

MotoRacer81
this thread isn't meant to be serious, it just reflects how much cowshave used the Just wait till 2007, and then it was just wait till 2008. I know the PS3 has some great games now but its definately not what all the cows were hyping it to be, so they came up with the Just Wait argument.And now its a AAAe game.
MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MasterC5
Member since 2006 • 2932 Posts
POTW!
MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MotoRacer81
[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]

gink101

this thread isn't meant to be serious, it just reflects how much cowshave used the Just wait till 2007, and then it was just wait till 2008. I know the PS3 has some great games now but its definately not what all the cows were hyping it to be, so they came up with the Just Wait argument.And now its a AAAe game.

I think the "just wait" argument was til this holiday season of 2007. I have seen few people on here that said wait til 2008 and I believe they said that because of Lair flopping real hard and GS scoring great PS3 games rather unfairly I think. Plus people were hyping 2008 anyway because of MGS4, FF, GT5, and KillZone2. I think it's not a valid statement to say the PS3 does not have any games right now and supposely PS3 owners are waiting for 2008. The game I listed to you before are truly great games to play.

Avatar image for Apathetic-Irony
Apathetic-Irony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Apathetic-Irony
Member since 2006 • 1391 Posts

MotoRacer81

Uncharted, an 8 hour game, justifies the waiting for two years and $600? Okay.

MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MotoRacer81
[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]

Apathetic-Irony

it took me at least 10 hours to beat the game. 10 hours isn't bad and I will definitely replay the game on hard anyway. The game is so much fun and offers a great replay value. Plus, the game's features and what it does during the game if you have played it says a lot about what the PS3 can do IMO. You should see it and play it for yourself to believe it. The game is pure awesomeness all around and the physics in it are nothing short of amazing. The A.I. is as tough as they come and you have to constantly change your position to beat them (unlike Gears, where the A.I is as dump as they come). I could go on and on making a laundry list of why Uncharted has set the bar high. Not only it has some unseen graphics on a console before, but also the gameplay is great and the storyline is pretty good too. You should try to play it sometime if you could get your hands on it.

I guess what I am trying to say is that, Uncharted has shown me things I have not seen before. Just to give you and example. I am playing Gears on the PC right now. the character going up and down the stairs for instance dont' actually seem like they're taking the stairs, rather they glid on them up or down where Drake, in Uncharted, actually climbs the stairs and you will see him take the steps. I know this is a very small thing, but trust me the list goes on and on with the details that Uncharted offers not to mention the amazing visuals and gameplay ....etc. You really have to play it to believe it.

osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts
Uh... the PS3 has lots of good games out right now...
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts
this is the best post ever.
gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gink101

Quit talking about Uncharted, Im telling you The Waiting Game is the best game ever. It shows the true power of the PS3.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
The Sheep will never say its a better game than The Sales Game.
gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gink101

The Sheep will never say its a better game than The Sales Game.Ragnarok1051

LOL nice.

butteater86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 butteater86
Member since 2007 • 1306 Posts
Waiting in line of a roller coaster was fun as hell. I need to go to Cedar Point again...
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

edward2332

AAAAE guranteed.

ByLaw1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ByLaw1
Member since 2005 • 1212 Posts
:lol: This thread wins.
gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gink101

My girlfriend would argue vigorously with you on your point here, given that I've had a new good game to play almost constantly over the year since I've had my PS3.

That aside, thanks for spamming up the boards with another sad attempt at humor from minority-bashers.

skirlnik

So basically you've been forcing yourself to play bad games since you've had your PS3 b/c you don't have anything better to play. Us 360 owners have been playing awesome game after awesome game. Have fun watching your blue rays.

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
How are the graphics?
gink101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gink101

How are the graphics?DaysAirlines

There as good as real life. The amazing thing is that you don't even have to turn on your PS3 to play it, all you have to do is imagine good games coming out next year while looking at your PS3.

Scarletred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Scarletred
Member since 2006 • 3199 Posts

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]How are the graphics?gink101

There as good as real life. The amazing thing is that you don't even have to turn on your PS3 to play it, all you have to do is imagine good games coming out next year while looking at your PS3.

you killed it.

silentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 silentobi
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts

Is the gameplay any good I need more than awsome graphics. :)

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

:lol:

gg man, gg

well written

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DaysAirlines
I think the developers need to tighten up the graphics in level 3.
silentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 silentobi
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts
I think the developers need to tighten up the graphics in level 3.DaysAirlines
Wait till you get to level 85 OMG!!!
tempest91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 tempest91
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts

I think the developers need to tighten up the graphics in level 3.DaysAirlines

Yeah, the textures are muddy, and the framerate is terrible.

keepereio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 keepereio
Member since 2003 • 391 Posts
[QUOTE="Apathetic-Irony"][QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]

MotoRacer81

it took me at least 10 hours to beat the game. 10 hours isn't bad and I will definitely replay the game on hard anyway. The game is so much fun and offers a great replay value. Plus, the game's features and what it does during the game if you have played it says a lot about what the PS3 can do IMO. You should see it and play it for yourself to believe it. The game is pure awesomeness all around and the physics in it are nothing short of amazing. The A.I. is as tough as they come and you have to constantly change your position to beat them (unlike Gears, where the A.I is as dump as they come). I could go on and on making a laundry list of why Uncharted has set the bar high. Not only it has some unseen graphics on a console before, but also the gameplay is great and the storyline is pretty good too. You should try to play it sometime if you could get your hands on it.

I guess what I am trying to say is that, Uncharted has shown me things I have not seen before. Just to give you and example. I am playing Gears on the PC right now. the character going up and down the stairs for instance dont' actually seem like they're taking the stairs, rather they glid on them up or down where Drake, in Uncharted, actually climbs the stairs and you will see him take the steps. I know this is a very small thing, but trust me the list goes on and on with the details that Uncharted offers not to mention the amazing visuals and gameplay ....etc. You really have to play it to believe it.

uncharted is decent, nothingtoo goodso far at least. Im stuck on that one part with the heart and the giant key you have to pull down, in the church looking thing. I pull down the key then have no idea where to go... any ideas? lol

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DaysAirlines

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think the developers need to tighten up the graphics in level 3.tempest91

Seriously, welcome to next gen.
tempest91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41 tempest91
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
[QUOTE="tempest91"]

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I think the developers need to tighten up the graphics in level 3.DaysAirlines

Seriously, welcome to next gen.

The only thing it needs is some good ole screen-tearing, and we are in business.

Wiicraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Wiicraft
Member since 2007 • 652 Posts

[QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"]hmmm, i should check this "waiting game" out. the cows have been raving about it ever since the ps3 came out.anshul89

Finally theres a game thats not possible on the pc :shock:

What?? You haven't pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever?

Sony's just ripping off the PC.

skirlnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 skirlnik
Member since 2004 • 909 Posts

*walks in*

Whoa, circle jerk!

*walks out*

PS3Dude33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PS3Dude33
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

Its currently raited as 99.4% at gamerankings and may be credited as being the best game of all time. It has almost limitless replay value. The principles behind the gameplay are ingenious, imagine a game that simulates some of the best times in your life. Remember going to the Amusement Park and waiting in a 2 hour long line to ride an awesome rollercoaster?Do you remember how much more fun it was to stand in the line than actually ride the rollercoaster? Anticipating how awesome it will be once you finally geton the ride?

How about when you go out to dinner and order your favorite entrea, your starving for your food but its taking longer than expected, your food keeps getting delayed, must be lazy cooks. But thats the fun part, waiting for your food and actually thinking, and talking about how good it will be is far far better than actually eating it.

So what is this ingenious game thats pushing the gaming industry forwardand can basically simulate these real life experiences? Its called THE WAITING GAME and it is only available for the Playstation3. Reviewers along withgamers talk in Unison when they say this may be the best game ever created. The gameplay is top notch and it has a learning curve of zero (thats right 0, anyone can pick up this game and feel like a pro). It is rumored that the game will take until halfway through 2008 tofinish.

You may be thinking to yourself how can it get any better?, this game sounds awesome. But guess what, it also happens to be the best deal in video game history. Sony is including this game for FREE with every PS3 console sold. Thats right FREE! Why would Sony do this knowing they could make millions selling this game at full price? WellBob from 4Dgraphics.com sat down with Phil Harrison to ask him some Questions about it.

BoB: Thank You for havng a chat with us Phil Harrison

Phil: its my pleasure

Bob: So gamers have been anticipating the PS3 ever since the start of the next gen gaming experience which was the launch of the xbox 360.

Phil: Well, yes we knew that our fans could have been playing next gen games a year before we released our console but luckily we convinced most of them to wait for the PS3 because it is the only console that can produce 4D graphics, and we promised games such as Resistance and gundam that would obliterate the 360's lineup.

Bob: It seems you weren't successfull at getting people to be early adopters of your console without any good games and a high price tag. Is that when you decided to reveal your biggest game of 2007?

Phil: yes we decided to make the announcement of the inclusion of the Highly anticipated The Waiting Game for free with every PS3 sold.

Bob: So who actually originally came up with the idea of this game? it is such an ingenious concept that its suprising that no other developers came up with it before.

Phil: It was our market research team that came up with the originalconcept. And then we realized we had all the necessary resources to make this a reality. loyal fanboy fans, No good games, and the continued delay of good games in the future. The most important part of making The Waiting Game is to keep giving hope to our customers that they will eventually have a good game to play. So basically the concept is that waiting for a good games is more fun than actually playing good games.

Bob: So considering your customers enjoy waiting for games more than playing them are you considering to continue to delay big titles even farther into the future.

Phil: I can't make any specefic comments about that at this time.

Bob: Thank you for talking to us

Phil: My pleasure

After talking to Phil we may be able to expect some expansion packs to THE WAITING GAME that may add much more replay value. So if you havent picked up a PS3 for this game your a fool. Expect more announcements soon.

gink101

Well our waiting game is more fun than your version called "WAITING FOR RROD"!!! haha

or maybe "WAITING FOR MASS EFFECT TO LOAD"

dipper145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 dipper145
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts
lol cows owned. they cant deny every game on the ps3 is ridiculously short, and t he rest of them are just garbage. lol ps3 is such a bad console its so funny how people still stand up for it loool
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts
lol resistance is going to destroy the entire 360 lineup huh? that game is the definition of average.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

(This is an obvious joke thread with the pun of Wait intended. This is more of a 2006 thread and in no way shape or form reflects the opinion of how I feel about this generation of consoels. This is a complete joke and should not be taken seriously. If you take this seriously then I dont know what to say to you lol)

• I can't help but wait
  • Can't help but wait
  • I see you, you with Sony
  • He ain't right but you don't trip
  • You stand by, while he lies
  • then turn right round and forgive
  • I can't take to see your face
  • With those tears running down your cheeks
  • But what can I do
  • I gotta stay true
  • Cause deep down I'm Wii/60
  • And I don't want to come between you and your Six-Axis in your hand
  • Even though I know Microsoft can treat you better then Sony can
  • Girl I can't help but wait
  • Till you get back with Sony it don't change
  • Can't help but wait
  • Till you see that with PS3 it ain't the same
  • Can't help but wait
  • Till you see you for what Sony and PS3 really are
  • Baby girl PS3 is a star
  • And I can't help but wait
  • It ain't fresh to let Microsoft call the shots
  • You're a Queen you should be
  • Getting all that Sony's got
  • You should be rocking the latest RSX,
  • Blu-Ray and Cell
  • You're worth much more then that occasional
  • Without games 5 Million I can sell
  • And I don't wanna come between you and your Six-Axis in your hand
  • Even though I know Microsoft can treat you better then Sony can
  • But I can't help but wait
  • Get it together
  • Sony can do better
  • Playing B.E.Y.O.N.D
  • And I see what you need so
  • I'm going to play my position
  • Let you catch what Microsoft is missing
  • I'm calling out
  • Girl cuz I can't help but wait
  • Till you get back with Sony it don't change
  • Can't help but wait
  • Till you see that with PS3 it ain't the same
  • Can't help but wait
  • Till you see you for what Sony and PS3 really are
  • Baby girl Sony is a star And I can't help but wait
PS3Dude33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PS3Dude33
[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]

Apathetic-Irony

And you got Gears, Mass Effect, Halo 3 and a crapload of PC shovelwear I had on my PC 3 years ago. So hooray for you. PS3 has been out for 1 year not 2 years like the 360 which STILL has nothing to show for itself except basically 3 games...two of which are buggy and blah....

Kameo? Perfect Dark Zero? Huh? Say what? Who cares.

lllTheorylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lllTheorylll
Member since 2007 • 275 Posts
I agree, the 360 is an amazing console.
PS3Dude33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PS3Dude33

lol resistance is going to destroy the entire 360 lineup huh? that game is the definition of average.
ninjaxams

360 HAS NO lineup. What are you talking about? Mass Effect, Halo 3 and Gears... that's it. No one gives a Pinata's rump about Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Blue Dragon, etc.

360 is old news.