It will be impossible for halo:reach to be at the absolute top graphically.

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MC3887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MC3887
Member since 2009 • 1507 Posts

[QUOTE="MC3887"][QUOTE="MGS4_GOAT"] No they weren't.ermacness

Halo 1 was graphics king PERIOD. Halo 2 was up there, bested by Doom, riddick, and half-life 2.

dude!!! Metroid Prime looked better than Halo when it was released on the gamecube last gen. Halo was a contender in visuals, but (IMO) Metroid Prime took the cake

Halo 1 ate PC titles until it came out on PC.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#52 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

[QUOTE="MC3887"][QUOTE="MGS4_GOAT"] No they weren't.ermacness

Halo 1 was graphics king PERIOD. Halo 2 was up there, bested by Doom, riddick, and half-life 2.

dude!!! Metroid Prime looked better than Halo when it was released on the gamecube last gen. Halo was a contender in visuals, but (IMO) Metroid Prime took the cake

Im sorry but

Halo:

Halo: Combat Evolved Picture

Metroid Prime:

Metroid Prime Picture

I think its failrly clear that halo looks better. although they are both amazin for last gen I guess

EDIT: forget it new shots from IGN cuz seriously both of these gmamespot shots are so blurry they might as well be off the Nintendo 64....

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
So what your saying is they should sacrifice fun things like co-op and lots of enemies to make the game look better? Seriously, you cows need to understand there's more to a game than it's looks
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Yeah, that's why it's hard to compare. For e.g. how can you compare U2 and GTA IV (much bigger, but just an example)?
MC3887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MC3887
[QUOTE="93soccer"]So what your saying is they should sacrifice fun things like co-op and lots of enemies to make the game look better? Seriously, you cows need to understand there's more to a game than it's looks

Not a cow, I am just saying that it can't be when you look at it. That is probably why KZ2 doesn't have co-op to this date.
MGS4_GOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MGS4_GOAT
Member since 2010 • 59 Posts
No they weren't.

No, Final Fantasy X and Sons of Liberty both looked much better than halo1. God of War, God of War II, Sustinance, FFXII look better than Halo2. Keep trying
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
maybe not overall but for just the 360 it has the potential perhaps to be the best game graphically to date. I think we have become to obessed with graphics and lost out on much better quality games.
93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts

No they weren't.MGS4_GOAT

No, Final Fantasy X and Sons of Liberty both looked much better than halo1. God of War, God of War II, Sustinance, FFXII look better than Halo2. Keep trying

LOL another cow. Buddy trust me, we have plenty of your kind here in SW. On topic, you keep trying cause both Halo 1 and 2 were some of the best looking games when they came out

MC3887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MC3887

[QUOTE="MGS4_GOAT"] Halo 1 was graphics king PERIOD. Halo 2 was up there, bested by Doom, riddick, and half-life 2.93soccer

LOL another cow. Buddy trust me, we have plenty of your kind here in SW. On topic, you keep trying cause both Halo 1 and 2 were some of the best looking games when they came out

Thank you.
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="MC3887"] Halo 1 was graphics king PERIOD. Halo 2 was up there, bested by Doom, riddick, and half-life 2.MC3887

Halo 1 ate PC titles until it came out on PC.

Gamespots review of xbox Halo said "The game isn't as hyperdetailed as Quake III Arena, but its immense levels, excellent textures, and great special effects put it in the same class"

Not quite sure why he used Quake 3 Arena as an example unless he was talking about the engine, because Return to Castle Wolfenstein on pc came out the same time as xbox Halo and had better graphics.

All these came out before Halo pc and all of them were graphically superior: UT2k3, Splinter Cell, Unreal 2, RtCW and Noone Lives Forever 2.

RickLemieux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 RickLemieux
Member since 2003 • 517 Posts

halo sucks

VeryGnawty

Well said! I love your reasoning for why Halo Sucks, wait you didn't give any. Why not let everyone view your review of Halo 3, you know the one where you gave it 3.5 out of 10. Then you gave 5 out of 10 to Wii music. You have tastes in games that most gamers don't have, so in my opinion, your opinion is too different from everyone else that I can't listen to anything that you say.

Vasichko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Vasichko
Member since 2004 • 2565 Posts

Who knows....Gears2 is one of the best looking console games and has split screen coop and huge number of enemies at the same time.

PAL360
The enemies on the screen were very very small. Not much to render when there were a lot of enemies.
RickLemieux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 RickLemieux
Member since 2003 • 517 Posts

halo sucks

VeryGnawty

I'm just wondering why you never reply to my posts? Is it because I use common sense and don't insult other gamers.