Is X1 dead last (game wise) for 2015?

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

I really can't think of that many must have titles for the X1 in 2015. I guess Halo 5 counts, but there is a lot of skepticism with 343 especially after Halo MCC. Then there's Quantum Break? Fable Legends? Meanwhile, Wii U has Zelda Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles, Splatoon, Kirby, Yoshi, Devil's Third, Mario Maker, and more. Sony has Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Guerilla's next game, No Man's Sky, Persona 5, MLB The Show, Deep Down, and after Playstation Experience this weekend, probably a bunch more. So what gives, SW? Does MS have something up their sleeve or is X1 on its way to last place next year?

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

Do you enjoy making same threads everyday?

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

Nah dude they are getting the real Halo MCC next year. Thats like 4 GAMES!

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

I really can't think of that many must have titles for the X1 in 2015. I guess Halo 5 counts, but there is a lot of skepticism with 343 especially after Halo MCC. Then there's Quantum Break? Fable Legends? Meanwhile, Wii U has Zelda Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles, Splatoon, Kirby, Yoshi, Devil's Third, Mario Maker, and more. Sony has Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Guerilla's next game, No Man's Sky, Persona 5, MLB The Show, Deep Down, and after Playstation Experience this weekend, probably a bunch more. So what gives, SW? Does MS have something up their sleeve or is X1 on its way to last place next year?

Nobody knows for sure whats confirmed for 2015 but from what we see so far Sony has UC4, Bloodborne, MLB, and the order. MS has quantum break, fable legends, halo 5, and tomb raider (not sure how "exclusive" it is but it isn't coming to PS in 2015) and I'm sure others will get named as the year goes along. Deep down, NMS, have no confirmed release from what I've heard but if you count that you should count ori i guess? Persona I'm not sure of, don't really pay attention to it because I'm not a teenage virgin wanting to play a sex simulator lol Both look to have around 4-5 big games and probably a bunch of little ones as well. Its way too early to tell. Plus delays will hit so who knows how many of those confirmed 2015 titles actually make it. Don't really follow the wii because i don't have one, but I'm heavily debating getting one. GGs game doesn't even have a title or anything shown yet, no way it makes it in 2015.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Only games I really want is Halo 5 and Quantum Break.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Liquid_

@Heil68: quantum break will probably release on PC along with sunset overdrive, no reason to buy an x1

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

so this year is a fake one? LOL

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#8 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Dude, guess what? I hear people complaining about the same thing on the PS forums! Just be happy with whatever system or systems you choose man!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

It is 2014. Give '15 a chance brah.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

considering how many hyped games have flopped, perhaps we should just wait and see

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

@blamix99 said:

@Liquid_ said:

so this year is a fake one? LOL

No, it's the Beta Test.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SolidGame_basic

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I gave your drivatar a chance yesterday and I pwned him

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

The Xbone will actually have a very good 2015 lineup if you ignore everything before September. Multiplats and indies should keep them busy until then, quite a few people might jump ship to the PS4 though.

Of course if you compare the Xbone to the top console this gen, the PS4 that has a 2:1 lead over its nearest competition and the best combination of 1st and 3rd party games on the most powerful console of all time with even more megaton announcements coming soon, then yeah, the Xbone has a pretty shitty lineup.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Liquid_

@blamix99: This year was the Lobby version where you got to manage lobby options. Pretty good deal for $60

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Are Crackdown 3 and Scalebound releasing next year? After the debacle that was 2014, I don't know how anyone can brag about exclusives like they're certain to be hits.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

I'm with Solid (can't believe it). Seriously the only games exclusive or I THINK are exclusive are Halo 5, Scalebound and Crackdown 3 for 2015. Seriously what else is there? Guess we'll have to wait for E3.

Whoops forgot Quantum Break if it is exclusive.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@funsohng said:

Do you enjoy making same threads everyday?

I was just thinking the same thing. Any given day there are numerous SolidPeasant_Basic threads on the front page of the forums and they're all the same, and typically shitposts.

It reeks of desperation.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Well, it cant be Sony every year.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FoxbatAlpha

@SolidGame_basic said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

That was one car on one track. You have a lot of catching up to do. Try D class at Nurburgring.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

Uncharted 4 and Persona 5 is what I am most looking forward to. Anything else is just an added bonus, after the crapfest of Halo MCC and the Halo 5 videos posted online, I think Halo is finally dead for me.....Good Job Microsoft!!! for Killing one of my favorite games of all time.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

Aren't there usually 3 to 4 tops as far as BIG name titles go for each system? Why do people expect like 10 exclusive games? Its insanity. Usually there is one that comes out early in the year than a few get released in the fall/winter along with all the normal big 3rd party titles. I can't remember a time when more than that came out exclusive wise for any system. I haven't played a nintendo exclusive in years, so pardon me if I'm wrong with my numbers as far as how many they come out with. Most games now in days putting campaign aside, with all the upgrading and side quests that come along with most of these games you usually find yourself putting in a lot of hours just into one title. 3-4 is good enough and even that is pushing it with a lot of the other titles being 3rd parties. To me to sit here and get bent out of shape about only having 4 exclusives is crazy. That will be more than enough to fulfill my needs.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SolidGame_basic

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

That was one car on one track. You have a lot of catching up to do. Try D class at Nurburgring.

I did it in Horizon 2 too ;)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#23 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@Heil68: quantum break will probably release on PC along with sunset overdrive, no reason to buy an x1

But like myself and SolidTy, he already owns an X1, so there's no reason to wait for them to go to PC. Why should I wait to play something I want to? Are cows going to wait for PC version of No mans sky?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Heil68

@cainetao11 said:

@Liquid_ said:

But like myself and SolidTy, he already owns an X1, so there's no reason to wait for them to go to PC. Why should I wait to play something I want to? Are cows going to wait for PC version of No mans sky?

You are correct. I expect QB to go to PC, all Remedy games end up there, but I'm not going to wait. I would of never waited for SO, that game is so good.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cainetao11

@xscrapzx said:

Aren't there usually 3 to 4 tops as far as BIG name titles go for each system? Why do people expect like 10 exclusive games? Its insanity. Usually there is one that comes out early in the year than a few get released in the fall/winter along with all the normal big 3rd party titles. I can't remember a time when more than that came out exclusive wise for any system. I haven't played a nintendo exclusive in years, so pardon me if I'm wrong with my numbers as far as how many they come out with. Most games now in days putting campaign aside, with all the upgrading and side quests that come along with most of these games you usually find yourself putting in a lot of hours just into one title. 3-4 is good enough and even that is pushing it with a lot of the other titles being 3rd parties. To me to sit here and get bent out of shape about only having 4 exclusives is crazy. That will be more than enough to fulfill my needs.

Agreed. Its like tormentos and his total games on each system count. 194-PS4 (I am totally guesstimating) vs 123-X1. I play like 4-6 games a year across my platforms. WTF do I care if one console has near 200 games, when there is literally 1-2 that interest me in the slightest?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SolidGame_basic

@Heil68: I love Sunset Overdrive. Am thinking about getting the season pass.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cainetao11

@Heil68 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Liquid_ said:

You are correct. I expect QB to go to PC, all Remedy games end up there, but I'm not going to wait. I would of never waited for SO, that game is so good.

SolidTy and I had this conversation after Alan Wake went to PC and some hardcore cows were all "see!! Should've waited for the superior version". I own the console already, why the **** would I wait? And my question then stands to cows: are they going to wait for No mans sky PC version?

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Microsoft owns Quantum Break IP. Same for Scalebound. In the Q1 there's Screamride, Ori and the Blind Forest and a 1080p/60fps version of State of Decay with additional content and all DLCs. Then there's Quantum Break, Halo 5, DON'T FORGET TOMB RAIDER!!! And then there's Fable Legends, probably Crackdown and Scalebound. Plus there might be something announced and coming out in 2015, still. How does that amount to an abysmal year is beyond me. Just compare it with Sony's 2014. Btw no other kind of a fanboy has created such a biased vision of the near future lately.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SolidGame_basic

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Microsoft owns Quantum Break IP. Same for Scalebound. In the Q1 there's Screamride, Ori and the Blind Forest and a 1080p/60fps version of State of Decay with additional content and all DLCs. Then there's Quantum Break, Halo 5, DON'T FORGET TOMB RAIDER!!! And then there's Fable Legends, probably Crackdown and Scalebound. Plus there might be something announced and coming out in 2015, still. How does that amount to an abysmal year is beyond me. Just compare it with Sony's 2014. Btw no other kind of a fanboy has created such a biased vision of the near future lately.

... Scalebound is not confirmed for 2015. Tomb Raider is on 360 also (and we all know it's timed exclusive). Ori and The Blind Forest are on PC and 360. Screamride is on 360 too. And the current hype for halo 5 is no where near its predecessors. So don't know what exactly you're excited about.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Salt_The_Fries

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

... Scalebound is not confirmed for 2015. Tomb Raider is on 360 also (and we all know it's timed exclusive). Ori and The Blind Forest are on PC and 360. Screamride is on 360 too. And the current hype for halo 5 is no where near its predecessors. So don't know what exactly you're excited about.

I could've used same arguments against most of the titles that you listed for your most precious POS4.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

As always, Phony will over promise and under deliver whilst MS will under promise and over deliver. Same stuff, different gen. :P

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 FoxbatAlpha

So TC is acknowledging that Sony was dead last for 2014 (game wise).

Got it.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SolidGame_basic

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I could've used same arguments against most of the titles that you listed for your most precious POS4.

Only system you can play Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Persona 5, MLB, Deep Down, Guerilla Games, is on the mighty PS4. And that's just a sprinkle of things to come.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Sony Fan admits that 2014 was a disaster for Soony and moves on to hoping 2015 will be different.

Rinse and repeat for the foreseeable future.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Salt_The_Fries

@kuu2: indeed my friend

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Why is the TC talking about xbone exclusives but then uses multiplats like Persona 5 and No Man's Sky (lol NMS)?

Has for QB coming to PC, i'd like for it to happen since it looks good so far, but since MS owns the IP, very unlikely.

If you want to stay on the subject of exclusives coming to PC, since you used Deep Down, riddle me thi: What happened the last time Capcom said a particular game of theirs was exclusive and never coming to other platforms, while they had ownship of the IP?

And you're talking games like Scalebound not being confirmed for 2015 (true, i think it's been hinted at 2016, sadly. I want my Platinum games), but use Guerrila Games new IP, which have only leaked concept art?

Damm, TC is grasping hard.

The xbone line up for 2015, atleast the ones confirmed for next year, is pretty weak right now, but then again

@lostrib said:

considering how many hyped games have flopped, perhaps we should just wait and see

Also, lol TC, using The Order 1886. Cmon now

Regarding Nintendo, they'll have an exclusive every month or so, and it'll probably be well received by critics.

Wii U is awesome right now. I'm just expectign Zelda to get delayed.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Only games I really want is Halo 5 and Quantum Break.

same + gears of war for the multiplayer action. thats the only 3 that interest me

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

So TC is acknowledging that Sony was dead last for 2014 (game wise).

Got it.

Well... It was. Looking at Sony's and Microsoft's track record, however, the ps4 will probably end up on top. 2015 looks like the start of just that.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

WHy can't you just google "Xbox One games" and look for yourself.

Oh, I know why, because you want to spread XBox One FUD.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/10/17/looking-ahead-to-the-games-of-2015.aspx

Simple page search (don't have time for more)

Xbox One - 45 games

PS4 - 45 Games

Wii U - 20 games

Perhaps I should make a lame thread about PS4 being dead last. Oh hang on I did a bit of research first.

Come on man

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Why is the TC talking about xbone exclusives but then uses multiplats like Persona 5 and No Man's Sky (lol NMS)?

Has for QB coming to PC, i'd like for it to happen since it looks good so far, but since MS owns the IP, very unlikely.

If you want to stay on the subject of exclusives coming to PC, since you used Deep Down, riddle me thi: What happened the last time Capcom said a particular game of theirs was exclusive and never coming to other platforms, while they had ownship of the IP?

And you're talking games like Scalebound not being confirmed for 2015 (true, i think it's been hinted at 2016, sadly. I want my Platinum games), but use Guerrila Games new IP, which have only leaked concept art?

Damm, TC is grasping hard.

The xbone line up for 2015, atleast the ones confirmed for next year, is pretty weak right now, but then again

@lostrib said:

Also, lol TC, using The Order 1886. Cmon now

Regarding Nintendo, they'll have an exclusive every month or so, and it'll probably be well received by critics.

Wii U is awesome right now. I'm just expectign Zelda to get delayed.

What's wrong with using the Order biased lemmmng?

It IS a NEW IP and ground up current gen game that is not an indie level development. It may just very well flop (like MCC you hyped and bought that ended up a 6.0) but the game isn't out yet so why shouldn't they list it as one of PS4's exclusives? Stop being dumb.

lems list fable and crackdown to counter PS4 titles for 2015 (seriously screamride?) so lems obviously don't care about the quality of games they list for games coming out on their system so unless are suggesting only listing proven AAA games in this argument you should pack your double standard fanboyism up in this debate.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8055 Posts

Fable Legends, Ori and the Blind Forest, Scream Ride, Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Halo 5: Guardians (plus the inevitable announcement of Forza Motorsport 6) is a strong line-up for 2015 and stacks up very well to the PS4's offerings.. Admittedly, the PS4 will have a great early start with the one-two punch of The Order 1886 and Bloodborne but the Xbox One is arguably going to have the stronger fall selection with Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5, and potentially Forza 6 going up against Uncharted 4 and maybe another big PS4 game in terms of holiday heavy hitters.. So it's probably going to even out to be a very strong year for both consoles when it's all said and done..

2015 will be a much better year for the PS4 than their relatively weak 2014 but let's not pretend that the Xbox One doesn't have huge titles releasing in 2015 too..

And here's a few observations from your post(s):

-You add a future PS4 game from Guerilla that doesn't even have a name yet and then pretend that it's guaranteed to release in 2015?.. You might as well add Scalebound and Crackdown to the Xbox One 2015 list then..

-You try to downplay Halo 5: Guardians due to "skepticism" but ignore the mediocre-to-bad hands on previews of The Order 1886? To say there's "skepticism" about The Order would be probably be an understatement sir..

-You try and dismiss Xbox One releases like Ori and the Blind Forest, Scream Ride, and Rise of the Tomb Raider because of PC and/or 360 versions but you add No Man's Sky (PS4/PC), Persona 5 (PS4/PS3) and MLB the Show (PS4/PS3) to your list?.. Lol wow..

-You're basically admitting that the PS4 was dead last (games wise) in 2014..

-Your biased thread is biased..

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kinectthedots

@Antwan3K said:

Fable Legends, Ori and the Blind Forest, Scream Ride, Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Halo 5: Guardians (plus the inevitable announcement of Forza Motorsport 6) is a strong line-up for 2015 and stacks up very well to the PS4's offerings.. Admittedly, the PS4 will have a great early start with the one-two punch of The Order 1886 and Bloodborne but the Xbox One is arguably going to have the stronger fall selection with Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5, and potentially Forza 6 going up against Uncharted 4 and maybe another big PS4 game in terms of holiday heavy hitters.. So it's probably going to even out to be a very strong year for both consoles when it's all said and done..

2015 will be a much better year for the PS4 than their relatively weak 2014 but let's not pretend that the Xbox One doesn't have huge titles releasing in 2015 too..

And here's a few observations from your post(s):

-You add a future PS4 game from Guerilla that doesn't even have a name yet and then pretend that it's guaranteed to release in 2015?.. You might as well add Scalebound and Crackdown to the Xbox One 2015 list then..

-You try to downplay Halo 5: Guardians due to "skepticism" but ignore the mediocre-to-bad hands on previews of The Order 1886? To say there's "skepticism" about The Order would be probably be an understatement sir..

-You try and dismiss Xbox One releases like Ori and the Blind Forest, Scream Ride, and Rise of the Tomb Raider because of PC and/or 360 versions but you add No Man's Sky (PS4/PC) and MLB the Show (PS4/PS3) to your list?.. Lol wow..

-You're basically admitting that the PS4 was dead last (games wise) in 2014..

-Your biased thread is biased..

Sorry but Sony has more games than you give it credit for. PS4's fall will be just as strong as X1's if not more so, it's just that, unlike xb1, PS4 will have strong game releases for all other portions of the year as well.

This will become more clear to you during the Playstation Even in 2 days

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Heil68

@cainetao11 said:

@Heil68 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Liquid_ said:

SolidTy and I had this conversation after Alan Wake went to PC and some hardcore cows were all "see!! Should've waited for the superior version". I own the console already, why the **** would I wait? And my question then stands to cows: are they going to wait for No mans sky PC version?

I think what is trying to be said is if you don't have the console is QB a reason to get the console. For some yes, for some no and they would wait for a possible PC version. For me Tomb Raider is like that. It would not make me buy an X1 if I didn't have one already.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Who the fucks hype the next Guerilla game?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8055 Posts

@kinectthedots: So "just wait".. Gotcha

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

In all honesty, this thread is about three days early. Cows need to Keep Calm and see what's around the next corner before starting threads like this. Right before this show, there are far too many variables for what could be added to PS4s lineup and then we will need to revisit this thread when the dist settles.

Putting the cart before the horse, TC.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

(like MCC you hyped and bought that ended up a 6.0)

Wait, i did? Shit, i'm buying stuff i don't even know about. I don't even have an xb1 to play it with. Damm.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/10/17/looking-ahead-to-the-games-of-2015.aspx

Simple page search (don't have time for more)

Xbox One - 45 games

PS4 - 45 Games

Wii U - 20 games

Perhaps I should make a lame thread about PS4 being dead last. Oh hang on I did a bit of research first.

Come on man

QFT.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kinectthedots

@Antwan3K said:

@kinectthedots: So "just wait".. Gotcha

lol, yeah being a lem you are going to be "just waiting" for game release announcements from MS for almost half of 2015 (E3) before even thinking of playing games.

Sony is not just going to talk about but show new games "gameplay" and unreleased games being played at the event with release dates on solid lock. MS still hasn't even shown gameplay for half of the games they announced at E3 this year being a bunch of CGI trailers and absolutely no release dates in sight.

Way to come back with a snide one-liner that fits you xbox fans, who are in limbo waiting MS games, more than anyone else...

2 days does seem kind of long now, but with lems like you who are resigned to wait half of 2015 to even hear when your E3 14' announced games are going to be coming out, It doesn't seem like such a difficult task. It's not like you are going to be doing anything else but.."just waiting".