Interesting statistic to look at ( Xbox vs PS)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Acez626 (690 posts) -

The amount of games sold compared to consoles...

It's my theory that more xbox one games are being sold vs ps when you compare it to amount of units sold... This is because mainly due to the xbox having more/better games out right now...

As in, xbox users have more games bought, vs sony...

I'm not a fanboy of either console, and only looking for unbiased users, so if you got an agenda for Xbox or ps please leave

#2 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

What are you talking about? the PS4 has sold much more software than the xbox one.

#3 Posted by Suppaman100 (3944 posts) -

Back it up with stats.

#4 Edited by HitmanActual (389 posts) -

LOL your theory.

#5 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -

Clearly some of you don't understand simple concepts...

I am talking about when you compare ratios of systems sold/games sold , it's would be interesting to see which console is doing better

#6 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

Xbox Family (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) sold more software than PS4, but your topic failed to realize that.

#7 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@Acez626 said:

It's my theory that more xbox one games are being sold vs ps when you compare it to amount of units sold... This is because mainly due to the xbox having more/better games out right now...

I'm not a fanboy of either console, and only looking for unbiased users, so if you got an agenda for Xbox or ps please leave

Chose the wrong board to post this on then lol Also TC the last report of Xbox selling more software was a combination of both 360 and Xbox One, if that was your intent then that's fine. It wasn't Xbone alone though if that's what you meant. Check their latest NPD spin article, there will be an '*' next to Xbox and the phrase "Xbox family" used.

#8 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@Acez626 said:

There's no agenda but this is System Wars, and basically Xbox included software of both 360 and the One and that's why they had a higher software number for January NPD.

#9 Posted by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

You got some numbers tc?

#10 Posted by Krelian-co (11203 posts) -

is being brain damaged a pre requisite to be a lem?

/facepalm

#11 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5143 posts) -

IMO PS4 games sales are edging out Xbone worldwide.

#12 Posted by MikeMoose (3075 posts) -

Stats or it didnt happen

#13 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Selfowned.

#14 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7422 posts) -

It is my opinion that men who come home early from work, are responsible for more divorces than men who come home late.

#15 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (9018 posts) -

There's no statistic to look at to speak of to begin with.

#16 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -

Are you guys really that dumb and don't understand a simple concept?

Basically what I am asking is how many games does the avg ps4 owner have vs the avg xbox one owner

#17 Edited by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

OK TC.... OK!

#18 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -

And I'm not a lem or a cow or a chicken or whatever the hell else there is, I just buy what I enjoy

#19 Edited by MonsieurX (30451 posts) -

Your theory sucks and you don't have any numbers to back it up

#20 Edited by Acez626 (690 posts) -

@MonsieurX: are u stupid? That's why I posted here asking if anyone has any numbers

#21 Edited by MonsieurX (30451 posts) -

@Acez626 said:

@MonsieurX: are u stupid? That's why I posted here asking if anyone has any numbers

You just came here claiming this in your OP.

Never you asked for numbers

#22 Posted by hoosier7 (3844 posts) -

Who cares? Say the Wii U has a better attach rate it's not going to make a differences as the overall sales are a drop in the ocean compared to it's rivals.

It's a pretty meaningless stat plus we don't have accurate tracking of DD sales where the PS4 has a lot of games.

#23 Posted by W1NGMAN- (9960 posts) -

We don't know what the attach rate is at this point, so in the end we don't have anything to discuss.

#24 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
@Acez626 said:

yes theory.... now get some stats

@Acez626 said:

I am talking about when you compare ratios of systems sold/games sold , it's would be interesting to see which console is doing better

ooo we understand, but stats make us understand far more

@Acez626 said:

Are you guys really that dumb and don't understand a simple concept?

Basically what I am asking is how many games does the avg ps4 owner have vs the avg xbox one owner

who knows... 5.9 units vs 3.9(MS hasn't released new info yet like sony. so it's most likely around 4.5 now taking a guess) and they both have about same amount of games out... neither of that have that KILLER game out yet

@Acez626 said:

I wouldn't be the one calling one anyone stupid at this point when clearly you made the thread...

#25 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@Acez626 said:

Clearly you don't understand the the rules of system wars.

MS hasn't announced numbers or non that I can find. But PS4 has sold 10 million units of software

Get with it, shit theories have no place here

#26 Posted by leandrro (903 posts) -

@Acez626: dumber people spend more money on new games sold for 60 dollars, dumber people also choose x1

#27 Posted by kraken2109 (13075 posts) -

Could mean that people get bored of X1 games quicker?

#28 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (9018 posts) -

The name for the thing you have in mind is attach rate and if judging by exclusives alone, Xbox One would have a shot but due to superior multiplats on PS4, it probably is some way off from it.

#29 Posted by Ghost120x (3916 posts) -

Anyone who says they are not a fanboy, is a fanboy.

It's a system wars thing, I guess.