I'm standing up to Sony and telling them

This topic is locked from further discussion.

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

incoming of reach3 in 3,2,1

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Gamers play on Sony.

Casuals don't.

End of.

Anyone thinks OP is wrong, should go back into their cave.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#53 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts
No, I will not join your cult.
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

I debunked this thread already. Move along, nothing to see here.

Gue1

You didn't debunk anything. the fee is a must? lmao you are so funny. I wish everyone would stop acting like their console is so great. If you want good hardware you need to buy a PC. Just enjoy the games on consoles, cause its all they got going for them :P.

it seems this guy is just another Reach, ForzaFace, PNF, etc. As of late the Xbox brand has been attracting the worst people and I think this shows the kind of people MS are after. The idiots.

If you read my blog you would know I am more of a Cow than a Lemming. But what I wrote was the truth. If you wanna play on xbox live, you have to buy the fee. Unless there is a hack I do not know about. The 360 do have games for the core and I listed them.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#55 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts

PS3 circle jerk incoming.

heretrix
Cows are becoming the worst kind of SWs these days.
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Bro, your just as much a fanboy/troll as any cow around here. Get real. "bu bu lems are just making fun of cows and cows are really super virgin nerd fanboys!!!" lol just lol.

I never called you any of that but ok.

Dude I troll a ton too. I'm not going to pretend I don't... Most of the time your either trolling or getting trolled, it's the nature of SW. No faction is worse, at most you can debate what they're trolling for and which is more worthwhile.

But you suck at trolling so you are better off not speaking at all.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

Demon keeps 'a dreamin' of a demon town

mothafvcka b!tch fvck

sh!t went down

Avatar image for Raymundo_Manuel
Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Raymundo_Manuel
Member since 2010 • 4641 Posts

WarTornRuston

BOISE!!!!!!

STAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#59 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

mothafvcka b!tch fvck

sh!t went down

freedomfreak
You're weird.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
when you thank Sony for core games, I want you to also thank them for their Smash Bros. ripoff.
inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

when you thank Sony for core games, I want you to also thank them for their Smash Bros. ripoff. princeofshapeir
I will gladly. I don't care its its a straight up ripoff in fact I hope it is. SSB is a fVcking amazing game I don't see how getting more SSB could ever be bad O.o.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
jeez, the TC and half of the users on this thread make me ashamed to own a PS3
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

You didn't debunk anything. the fee is a must? lmao you are so funny. I wish everyone would stop acting like their console is so great. If you want good hardware you need to buy a PC. Just enjoy the games on consoles, cause its all they got going for them :P.

WarTornRuston

it seems this guy is just another Reach, ForzaFace, PNF, etc. As of late the Xbox brand has been attracting the worst people and I think this shows the kind of people MS are after. The idiots.

If you read my blog you would know I am more of a Cow than a Lemming. But what I wrote was the truth. If you wanna play on xbox live, you have to buy the fee. Unless there is a hack I do not know about. The 360 do have games for the core and I listed them.

Same here. But cows are the only group Ive seen to attack fellow SONY FANS for not worshipping Sony enough :lol:.
Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

I stood up to them a long time ago and said I'm not interested in supporting them as long as they keep supporting Securom.

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 princeofshapeir

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]when you thank Sony for core games, I want you to also thank them for their Smash Bros. ripoff. inb4uall

I will gladly. I don't care its its a straight up ripoff in fact I hope it is. SSB is a fVcking amazing game I don't see how getting more SSB could ever be bad O.o.

you can't tell me you prefer sony develop this game over a new ratchet and clank, jak, or timesplitters. this is nothing but fan service.
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

Sony is BY FAR the best company in gaming. They have been dedicated to supporting core gaming for like 2 decades. They also make casual stuff but they've never forgotten the gamers.

Nintendo also deserves mad credit for creating gamers out of the younger generation. It's how I got into gaming when I was rally young, but it was with Sony that I truly became a GAMER.

M$ does nothing but rip you off. It's really sad to see them have fans.

Eddie-Vedder
Wow it was with Sony that you truly became a GAMER....So sony took your virginity...did they at least look you in the eye while they were f*cking you in 4d land....although it is hard to look someone in the eye when they are behind you
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Agree 1 million%
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 spiderluck
[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

Ahah, I love Playstation but this was funny.

StrongDeadlift

That's 'cause you know it's true. The Playstation is awesome but jeez....Some of these threads.

Cows dont even realize they turn more people away from Playstation than they actually bring in. :lol:

So true....
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 rumbalumba
Member since 2011 • 2445 Posts

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

Yes it's a PS3 circle jerk

And Xbox is in the center muhahaha

Seriously tho

Regardless of what platforms you enjoy

How can you even dispute that Sony has done the most aggregate good for gaming this gen?

Ok maybe they didn't do it for your pretty eyes, they did it because the market forced them to be better.

But they give customers more and charge less.

StrongDeadlift

You mean like Trophies, in game soundtracks, ingame XMB, cross game chat, rumble, mandatory installs, and Playstation Move?

Your right. Sony has done the most for gaming this gen :lol:

were you born 10 years ago? a true gamer would care more about exclusives rather than custom music or cross-game chat. you embarrass me. you can't live without cross game chat, yet you're okay with only 4 exclusive franchises (and one of those is Fable LOL)? *barfs*

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]

mothafvcka b!tch fvck

sh!t went down

istreakforfood
You're weird.

Am not!
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 rumbalumba

[QUOTE="inb4uall"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]when you thank Sony for core games, I want you to also thank them for their Smash Bros. ripoff. princeofshapeir

you can't tell me you prefer sony develop this game over a new ratchet and clank, jak, or timesplitters. this is nothing but fan service.

yeah, a game which Sony fans have been asking for a decade now. fan service > shoving Kinect crap down your throat.

no one asked for Kinectimals or Milo or any of that crap now, did they?

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 princeofshapeir

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="inb4uall"] I will gladly. I don't care its its a straight up ripoff in fact I hope it is. SSB is a fVcking amazing game I don't see how getting more SSB could ever be bad O.o.

rumbalumba

yeah, a game which Sony fans have been asking for a decade now. fan service > shoving Kinect crap down your throat.

hey, i'm no fan of kinect or the 360 either, so don't vent at me. but as a smash brothers fan i can only anticipate failure for yet another attempt by sony to steal nintendo's success.
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 spiderluck

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="inb4uall"] I will gladly. I don't care its its a straight up ripoff in fact I hope it is. SSB is a fVcking amazing game I don't see how getting more SSB could ever be bad O.o.

rumbalumba

Yeah everyone was begging for Lair...everyone was extatic when BC was removed and there were actually petitions to remove linux...wonderful fan service....oh yeah let's not forget the fan demonstations in favor of massive hacks and security breaches
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

Yes it's a PS3 circle jerk

And Xbox is in the center muhahaha

Seriously tho

Regardless of what platforms you enjoy

How can you even dispute that Sony has done the most aggregate good for gaming this gen?

Ok maybe they didn't do it for your pretty eyes, they did it because the market forced them to be better.

But they give customers more and charge less.

rumbalumba

You mean like Trophies, in game soundtracks, ingame XMB, cross game chat, rumble, mandatory installs, and Playstation Move?

Your right. Sony has done the most for gaming this gen :lol:

were you born 10 years ago? a true gamer would care more about exclusives rather than custom music or cross-game chat. you embarrass me. you can't live without cross game chat, yet you're okay with only 4 exclusive franchises (and one of those is Fable LOL)? *barfs*

Im not "okay" with anything. You speak as if I (like yourself) am limited on what I have the option to play. None of that has anything to do with my response, or this thread, which was about what Sony has done for the industry with the PS3. I simply pointed out that everything Sony has done this gen (with the exception of Blu Ray) have been innovations "borrowed" from both MS and Nintendo. You can thank Microsoft for PSN being anywhere near the current state that it is in. Stop me where I said something incorrect.

Also, a "true" gamer doesnt limit himself to only playing "exclusives", nor does he care whether a game is "exclusive" or not ;)

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 rumbalumba

hey, i'm no fan of kinect or the 360 either, so don't vent at me. but as a smash brothers fan i can only anticipate failure for yet another attempt by sony to steal nintendo's success.princeofshapeir

these are developers from Santa Monica. if you don't know well enough, Santa Monica houses and teaches devs for quite a while now. the Journey (flOw, Flower) devs came from Santa Monica as well. SM also helped make Starhawk, Twisted Metal, and inFamous. former Santa Monica devs did the God of Wars in the PSP, they also helped make all the PixelJunk games, Fat Princess, Escape Plan for Vita, the upcoming Sorcery, and they're now making Datura and another secret PS3 title.

failure when you've only seen 6 characters and 4 maps? it looks good and everyone says it feels good. you judge it by youtube vids and call it a failure? i can tell you're only butthurt, nothing more.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 StrongDeadlift

rumbalumba

Sony fans have also been asking for cross game chat this entire gen.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/popular/

On PlaystationBlog Share its the #1 most asked for topic on there.

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 rumbalumba

Im not "okay" with anything. You speak as if I (like yourself) am limited on what I have the option to play. None of that has anything to do with my response, or this thread, which was about what Sony has done for the industry with the PS3. I simply pointed out that everything Sony has done this gen (with the exception of Blu Ray) have been innovations "borrowed" from both MS and Nintendo. You can thank Microsoft for PSN being anywhere near the current state that it is in. Stop me where I said something incorrect.

Also, a "true" gamer doesnt limit himself to only playing "exclusives", nor does he care whether a game is "exclusive" or not ;)

StrongDeadlift

wow. how ignorant can anyone get? has it ever crossed your mind that the TC was alluding to the intangibles that Sony has done this gen? it's not about who offered a better online interface or whatnot, you dimwit.

i'll spell it out for you so you could stop skewing the thread into a stupid direction. Sony has given gamers what we want. the feeling of not being forced to pay for things like online, a proprietary HDD that costs an arm and a leg, if you're an early 360 adopter you had no wireless, etc, Sony gave us a plethora of first- and second-party exclusives to enjoy, they actively supported risky games like Journey and Heavy Rain, and at the same time they gave us a blast-from-the-past-gens new games like Twisted Metal, Sly 4, Killzone, and on top of those they also gave us new exciting IPs like inFamous and Uncharted. on top of that,

you get it now? it's not about the "oh look PS3 doesn't have cross game chat, it copied Achievements blah blah blah" all of which are useless anyways.

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 rumbalumba

Sony fans have also been asking for cross game chat this entire gen.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/popular/

On PlaystationBlog Share its the #1 most asked for topic on there.

StrongDeadlift

LMAO. you know a console delivers on software content enough when gamers ask for a feature rather than something much more important like a game.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"] you can't tell me you prefer sony develop this game over a new ratchet and clank, jak, or timesplitters. this is nothing but fan service.spiderluck

Yeah everyone was begging for Lair...everyone was extatic when BC was removed and there were actually petitions to remove linux...wonderful fan service....oh yeah let's not forget the fan demonstations in favor of massive hacks and security breaches

You forgot to mention Sonys "innovation" with Trophies.

Along with Sony's innovation with "Rumble" (which Sony called Rumble a last gen feature)

Along with Sony's um..."innovation" with......SixAxis :lol: (so did I)

You also forgot about Sony's innovations with in game XMB.

You also forgot about Cross Game Chat (which for some strange reason, the VITA has, even though it apparently doesnt matter).

You also forgot about Playstation Move. (along with everyone else)

Sony.....always innovating.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 spiderluck

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

rumbalumba

wow. how ignorant can anyone get? has it ever crossed your mind that the TC was alluding to the intangibles that Sony has done this gen? it's not about who offered a better online interface or whatnot, you dimwit.

i'll spell it out for you so you could stop skewing the thread into a stupid direction. Sony has given gamers what we want. the feeling of not being forced to pay for things like online, a proprietary HDD that costs an arm and a leg, if you're an early 360 adopter you had no wireless, etc, Sony gave us a plethora of first- and second-party exclusives to enjoy, they actively supported risky games like Journey and Heavy Rain, and at the same time they gave us a blast-from-the-past-gens new games like Twisted Metal, Sly 4, Killzone, and on top of those they also gave us new exciting IPs like inFamous and Uncharted. on top of that,

you get it now? it's not about the "oh look PS3 doesn't have cross game chat, it copied Achievements blah blah blah" all of which are useless anyways.

intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobs
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 spiderluck
I will give this to sony it does inferior multipllats really really well
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 rumbalumba

intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobsspiderluck

that's the best response you can come up with? LOL. yeah....those games suckedin your opinion. rumble? are you so suicidal and whiny that you'll throw a tantrum for having no rumble?:lol:

kids these days...

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 StrongDeadlift

rumbalumba

Interesting. Im "ignorant" because I dont share your convoluted views on how Sony is god. :lol:

Thats THIS is what the TC was talking about btw:

"If one of the big 3 MUST drop out, I hope it's Microsoft, they really add nothing to gaming except innovative new ways to buttrape their customers."

you know a console delivers on software content enough when gamers ask for a feature rather than something much more important like a game.rumbalumba
Thats why PS3 didnt have a single AAA exclusive until MGS4 right ;)

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 spiderluck

[QUOTE="spiderluck"]intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobsrumbalumba

that's the best response you can come up with? LOL. yeah....those games suckedin your opinion. rumble? are you so suicidal and whiny that you'll throw a tantrum for having no rumble?:lol:

kids these days...

yeah cause having a horn and wipers on my car is just so demanding of me ...but of course i can understand sony not wanting to overexcite their geriatric demographic
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="spiderluck"]intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobsrumbalumba

kids these days...

Whether or not you personally care about these features is largely irrelevant. Everyone else had it at the start of this gen, Sony DIDNT. End of story. Seing as how this thread is about what Sony does for gaming, and all. :
rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 rumbalumba

You forgot to mention Sonys "innovation" with Trophies.

Along with Sony's innovation with "Rumble" (which Sony called Rumble a last gen feature)

Along with Sony's um..."innovation" with......SixAxis :lol: (so did I)

You also forgot about Sony's innovations with in game XMB.

You also forgot about Cross Game Chat (which for some strange reason, the VITA has, even though it apparently doesnt matter).

You also forgot about Playstation Move. (along with everyone else)

Sony.....always innovating.

StrongDeadlift

you also forgot paying $50 just pay play online and having bombarded with ads on top of that.

you also forgot for now paying $60 for additional "features" that no one gives a crap about but still forced to pay it anyways

you also forgot AA batteries and infrared

you also forgot $99 Wireless-G network adapter, a $99 HD-DVD add-on, or that $120 250GB proprietary HDD, or that $150 glorified camera with so much lag which was proven to cost $50 to make oh such a bargain!

you also forgot timed-exclusives and the creation of paid DLCs.

you also forgot hardware failure and disc errors

you also forgot multiple discs and DVDs which are oh-so-scratch-resistant

you also forgot cheap plastic game cases

you also forgot no lossless audio output and maximum of 5.1 surround sound

you also forgot "innovation" with Avatars, no built-in browser, no Linux OS to begin with, no cloud saving, no true stereoscopic 3D option, no Bluray LOL

you also forgot when watching movies they have to be both SD and 2D for it to work:lol:

i could go on, but it gets kinda mean.

zombieseesmeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 zombieseesmeat
Member since 2011 • 53 Posts

83613_v1.jpg

Advise mass qurantine for mad cow disease....

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 rumbalumba

StrongDeadlift

yeah, and that is why the 360 doesn't have an AAAAE like MGS4, right?;)

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 rumbalumba

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"]intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobsspiderluck

kids these days...

yeah cause having a horn and wipers on my car is just so demanding of me ...but of course i can understand sony not wanting to overexcite their geriatric demographic

wipers and horn = necessary for safety and survival

rumble = not necessary to finish a game

big difference, dimwit.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#91 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

- Thanks for fresh exclusives and content

- Thanks for keeping online free

- Thanks for focus on core games

- Thanks for no ads

- Thanks for reliable hardware

If one of the big 3 MUST drop out, I hope it's Microsoft, they really add nothing to gaming except innovative new ways to buttrape their customers.

xboxownzuall545
Yea i wouldnt mind having sega back. I miss the way microsoft's strategy was back in like 2002 original xbox days.

You mean the "If it isn't a success then forget the buyers just drop support" strategy? Yeah it wasn't a very good one.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

rumbalumba

yeah, and that is why the 360 doesn't have an AAAAE like MGS4, right?;)

lol Owned.

Both consoles have good games. However, Microsoft has gone casual style with the Kinnect and Sony.. well is making more good games.

As a gamer, you would support Sony, due to PAST and UPCOMING great games, memorable ones too at that.
Of course a fanboy or casual would not.

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 rumbalumba

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"]intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobsStrongDeadlift

kids these days...

Whether or not you personally care about these features is largely irrelevant. Everyone else had it at the start of this gen, Sony DIDNT. End of story. Seing as how this thread is about what Sony does for gaming, and all. :

and the 360 had no wireless at the start of the gen. now which one is more necessary for gaming in 2006? rumble or wireless?

oh right, for you it's rumble. 'cause we'd be so lost and won't know what to do if that controller didn't rumble.:roll:

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
Microsoft made Sony its b*tch this gen. Deal with it cows.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#96 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"]intangibles...lol.....3/4 of the games you mentioned sucked ...took them forever to get rumble in ...but i guess you were one of the lucky ones with two jobsspiderluck

kids these days...

Then you're clearly a kid because if you were even remotely adult you'd know wipers are required to see out of the windscreen when it rains, to clear dirt/dust and leaves and this generally means you don't crash into things or other people, have you never seen the times when someone accidentally walks onto the road and because the windscreen was clear the driver was able to avoid the person and use the horn to tell that person what a complete idiot he was. Yeah you're a kid deal with it and stop trying to pass it off as if you're older and far wiser.

rumbalumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 rumbalumba

Microsoft made lems its b*tch this gen.Miketheman83

fixed.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#98 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Microsoft made Sony its b*tch this gen. Deal with it cows.Miketheman83

So that's why MS is only winning in 1 region alone?

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 StrongDeadlift

you also forgot paying $50 just pay play online and having bombarded with ads on top of that.

-the fact that you think 360 is "bombarded" with ads, makes me take nothing you say seriously.

you also forgot for now paying $60 for additional "features" that no one gives a crap about but still forced to pay it anyways

-Actually, a very large amount of people "give a crap' about those features

-this is a negative thing how:|

you also forgot $99 Wireless-G network adapter, a $99 HD-DVD add-on, or that $120 250GB proprietary HDD, or that $150 glorified camera with so much lag which was proven to cost $50 to make oh such a bargain!

-NONE of which you are required to buy.

-timed exclusives are supposed to be a bad thing how again? And yes, the creation of paid DLC's, ANOTHER innovation that Sony copied :lol:

-actually, you might want to give that one to Sony (see DRE)

-actually, you STILL want to give that to Sony

-lol wut? :?

-which not a single game on PS3 uses

you also forgot "innovation" with Avatars, no built-in browser, no Linux OS to begin with, no cloud saving, no true stereoscopic 3D option, no Bluray LOL

-I hate to break it to you, but the 360 DOES have cloud saving. I know, I have a few games stored on it.

-It ALSO has Sterioscopic 3D. Batman Arkham City uses it.

-Did you seriously just mention PS3's web browser? :lol:

-PS3 also doesnt have Linux either. Remember?

-Avatars are supposed to be a negative thing now?

you also forgot when watching movies they have to be both SD and 2D for it to work:lol:

-netflix

rumbalumba

Drones gonna drone.

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts

[QUOTE="rumbalumba"]

-the fact that you think 360 is "bombarded" with ads, makes me take nothing you say seriously.

-Actually, a very large amount of people "give a crap' about those features

-this is a negative thing how:|

-NONE of which you are required to buy.

-timed exclusives are supposed to be a bad thing how again? And yes, the creation of paid DLC's, ANOTHER innovation that Sony copied :lol:

-actually, you might want to give that one to Sony (see DRE)

-actually, you STILL want to give that to Sony

-lol wut? :?

-which not a single game on PS3 uses

-I hate to break it to you, but the 360 DOES have cloud saving. I know, I have a few games stored on it.

-It ALSO has Sterioscopic 3D. Batman Arkham City uses it.

-Did you seriously just mention PS3's web browser? :lol:

-PS3 also doesnt have Linux either. Remember?

-Avatars are supposed to be a negative thing now?

-netflix

StrongDeadlift

Drones gonna drone.

No offence, but your no better yourself.

You think people like LoosingENDS are any better then the TC Here?