I'm standing up to Sony and telling them

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

- Thanks for fresh exclusives and content

- Thanks for keeping online free

- Thanks for focus on core games

- Thanks for no ads

- Thanks for reliable hardware

If one of the big 3 MUST drop out, I hope it's Microsoft, they really add nothing to gaming except innovative new ways to buttrape their customers.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Too many lies.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
I agree with all those......and we all must support SONY.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

PS3 circle jerk incoming.

Avatar image for xboxownzuall545
xboxownzuall545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 xboxownzuall545
Member since 2012 • 355 Posts

- Thanks for no ads

If one of the big 3 MUST drop out, I hope it's Microsoft, they really add nothing to gaming except innovative new ways to buttrape their customers.

ZombieKiller7
Yea i wouldnt mind having sega back. I miss the way microsoft's strategy was back in like 2002 original xbox days.
Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

As someone who only cares about playing games when it comes to systems... I actually agree.:P but i hope none of them drop out.. i can't see how it would be a good thing if there's only 1 of the twins.

Beware.. haters incoming.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZombieKiller7

Yes it's a PS3 circle jerk

And Xbox is in the center muhahaha

Seriously tho

Regardless of what platforms you enjoy

How can you even dispute that Sony has done the most aggregate good for gaming this gen?

Ok maybe they didn't do it for your pretty eyes, they did it because the market forced them to be better.

But they give customers more and charge less.

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts

Too many lies.SaltyMeatballs
You must be **** stupid if you consider any of those a lie.

IBeVanquished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IBeVanquished
Member since 2011 • 248 Posts
No one can stop SDC. It is worldwide. Sony is the only one saving the gaining industry from the Casualization of Nintendo, MS. These abominations of gaming must be wiped from the face of the earth. SONY DOMINATION CONTINUATION!
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Yes it's a PS3 circle jerk

And Xbox is in the center muhahaha

Seriously tho

Regardless of what platforms you enjoy

How can you even dispute that Sony has done the most aggregate good for gaming this gen?

Ok maybe they didn't do it for your pretty eyes, they did it because the market forced them to be better.

But they give customers more and charge less.

ZombieKiller7

You mean like Trophies, in game soundtracks, ingame XMB, cross game chat, rumble, mandatory installs, and Playstation Move?

Your right. Sony has done the most for gaming this gen :lol:

idill23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 idill23
Member since 2004 • 1135 Posts

heretrix
pretty much
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

- Thanks for no ads

ZombieKiller7
O M G!!! For first time i agree ( in a way ) with Zombiekiller7?!! REAALY?>!! omg!!
fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

And yet they only see you as a number and do not even have the slighest care about you...

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

- Thanks for no ads

ZombieKiller7
Jesus.....what a mess. Microsoft has core games covered as well with Forza, Halo, Gears, Alan Wake, Fable, PGR, Kameo, and select XBL and Kinect titles like Project Drago, Steele Batallion, Ryse, Shadow Complex, and Trials. Nintendo has Zelda and.......Why are we not hammering on Nintendo? Yes Sony's online is free but it does have some drawbacks. Nintendo and PC is free as well. But if you wanna play online with friends the XBL fee is a must. It sucks but it is what it is. For a lot of us our friends don't have PS3's so we spend the money on XBL. Don't count on Sony and Nintendo having free online in the future. \The PS3 has ads as well. It is entertainment ads like Movies and games but it is still an ad. So what you mean is game related ads I am guessing. Those ads make Microsoft money. I m sure the other companies will follow this as well. Still bringing up the RROD huh? I guess we all forgot about blowing into SNES cartridges so they would work or the disc read error on the PS2 which was as bad if not worse than the red ring. And for the record....I had 2 PS3's mess up on me and 2 360's that red ringed. My guess is if your hardware is always reliable it must of not had any serious game time on them. Thread debunked. What do you wanna post about now? How about girlfriends?
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ZombieKiller7

And yet they only see you as a number and do not even have the slighest care about you...

fueled-system

I don't want their love.

I want their games.

On xbox can't get neither.

lol

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WarTornRuston

Hold on. Hermits would not know what girlfriends are so lets make it about politics.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WarTornRuston

Or endangered wildlife.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StrongDeadlift

Jesus.....what a mess. Microsoft has core games covered as well with Forza, Halo, Gears, Alan Wake, Fable, PGR, Kameo, and select XBL and Kinect titles like Project Drago, Steele Batallion, Ryse, Shadow Complex, and Trials. Nintendo has Zelda and.......Why are we not hammering on Nintendo? Yes Sony's online is free but it does have some drawbacks. Nintendo and PC is free as well. But if you wanna play online with friends the XBL fee is a must. It sucks but it is what it is. For a lot of us our friends don't have PS3's so we spend the money on XBL. Don't count on Sony and Nintendo having free online in the future. \The PS3 has ads as well. It is entertainment ads like Movies and games but it is still an ad. So what you mean is game related ads I am guessing. Those ads make Microsoft money. I m sure the other companies will follow this as well. Still bringing up the RROD huh? I guess we all forgot about blowing into SNES cartridges so they would work or the disc read error on the PS2 which was as bad if not worse than the red ring. And for the record....I had 2 PS3's mess up on me and 2 360's that red ringed. My guess is if your hardware is always reliable it must of not had any serious game time on them. Thread debunked. What do you wanna post about now? How about girlfriends? WarTornRuston
Your not supposed to post a serious reply:|

Just entertain yourself with Cows ignorance like the rest of us.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

[QUOTE="fueled-system"]

ZombieKiller7

I don't want their love.

I want their games.

lol

You make me embarassed to own a ps3...

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

[QUOTE="fueled-system"]

fueled-system

I don't want their love.

I want their games.

lol

You make me embarassed to own a ps3...

This.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
Let's all go to our Kaz shrine in our closet and pray for an hour or two. .....We all have one right?
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

heretrix

Ahah, I love Playstation but this was funny.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Sony is BY FAR the best company in gaming. They have been dedicated to supporting core gaming for like 2 decades. They also make casual stuff but they've never forgotten the gamers.

Nintendo also deserves mad credit for creating gamers out of the younger generation. It's how I got into gaming when I was rally young, but it was with Sony that I truly became a GAMER.

M$ does nothing but rip you off. It's really sad to see them have fans.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 heretrix

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

tjricardo089

That's 'cause you know it's true. The Playstation is awesome but jeez....Some of these threads.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

- Thanks for no ads

WarTornRuston

Jesus.....what a mess. Microsoft has core games covered as well with Forza, Halo, Gears, Alan Wake, Fable, PGR, Kameo, and select XBL and Kinect titles like Project Drago, Steele Batallion, Ryse, Shadow Complex, and Trials. Nintendo has Zelda and.......Why are we not hammering on Nintendo? Yes Sony's online is free but it does have some drawbacks. Nintendo and PC is free as well. But if you wanna play online with friends the XBL fee is a must. It sucks but it is what it is. For a lot of us our friends don't have PS3's so we spend the money on XBL. Don't count on Sony and Nintendo having free online in the future. \The PS3 has ads as well. It is entertainment ads like Movies and games but it is still an ad. So what you mean is game related ads I am guessing. Those ads make Microsoft money. I m sure the other companies will follow this as well. Still bringing up the RROD huh? I guess we all forgot about blowing into SNES cartridges so they would work or the disc read error on the PS2 which was as bad if not worse than the red ring. And for the record....I had 2 PS3's mess up on me and 2 360's that red ringed. My guess is if your hardware is always reliable it must of not had any serious game time on them. Thread debunked. What do you wanna post about now? How about girlfriends?

you're trying too hard and still not coming with a good argument. You didn't debunk anything, you just think you did.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

heretrix

That's 'cause you know it's true. The Playstation is awesome but jeez....Some of these threads.

Cows dont even realize they turn more people away from Playstation than they actually bring in. :lol:
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ZombieKiller7

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"][QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

- Thanks for no ads

Gue1

you're trying too hard and still not coming with a good argument. You didn't debunk anything, you just think you did.

Nice picture of the 2 girls tho.

That got my attention.

Microsoft sucks, stop being abused and come to where the flavor is.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SaltyMeatballs

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Too many lies.BigBoss255

You must be **** stupid if you consider any of those a lie.

It was a hyperbole.

- 360 and Wii have a lot of exclusives themselves.

- Free online is not thanks worthy, it's free everywhere except on the 360, more of a negative for the 360.

- Their focus was not core only.

- Don't know about ads, but I haven't seen any on my PS3 so that is a good point, though not one I particularly care about as they are non-intrusive on the 360 from what I have seen.

- It is reliable but also had its share of problems.

- PC

- You moron.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Agreed.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 heretrix

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

StrongDeadlift

Cows dont even realize they turn more people away from Playstation than they actually bring in. :lol:

Actually I think people don't give a sh!t what they think outside of this place.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WarTornRuston

I debunked this thread already. Move along, nothing to see here.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts
How about both of them stay in business?
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 WarTornRuston
How about both of them stay in business?Mystery_Writer
That would be nice but Sony keeps throwing their money away. If someone falls off the map it will be Sony.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

WarTornRuston

You didn't debunk anything. the fee is a must? lmao you are so funny. I wish everyone would stop acting like their console is so great. If you want good hardware you need to buy a PC. Just enjoy the games on consoles, cause its all they got going for them :P.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

NaveedLife

You didn't debunk anything. the fee is a must? lmao you are so funny. I wish everyone would stop acting like their console is so great. If you want good hardware you need to buy a PC. Just enjoy the games on consoles, cause its all they got going for them :P.

By everyone, you mean Cows? Lets be honest, there are 2 types of posters in System Wars. PS3 fanboys, and normal people/gamers.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gue1

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

NaveedLife

it seems this guy is just another Reach, ForzaFace, PNF, etc. As of late the Xbox brand has been attracting the worst people and I think this shows the kind of people MS are after. The idiots.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

StrongDeadlift

By everyone, you mean Cows? Lets be honest, there are 2 types of posters in System Wars. PS3 fanboys, and normal people/gamers.

Lems are by far the biggest drones around. Cows are drones but at least they be droning about something worthwhile. You lembots are campaigning having no games and Kinect.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 heretrix

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

Gue1

it seems this guy is just another Reach, ForzaFace, PNF, etc. As of late the Xbox brand has been attracting the worst people and I think this shows the kind of people MS are after. The idiots.

And you take a few trolls seriously in System Wars and you are calling someone else an idiot? That's hilarious. As if Sony is targeting Neurosurgeons for their console.:lol:

They are after the same people...Everybody.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 heretrix

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"][QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

Eddie-Vedder

Lems are by far the biggest drones around. Cows are drones but at least they be droning about something worthwhile. You lembots are campaigning having no games and Kinect.

Drone are drones. Either way you are takin it up the chute. Both are braindead. There should be no pride in it from either point of view.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SaltyMeatballs

Eddie-Vedder

Trying to make fanboiyism sound good? Oh wait, never mind.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Gue1

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

StrongDeadlift

By everyone, you mean Cows? Lets be honest, there are 2 types of posters in System Wars.PS3 fanboys, and normal people/gamers.

See what I'm telling you? Another idiot. The fact that you're in this board and replaying so consecutively it's prove enough that you're a fanboy yourself. Because if you weren't you wouldn't even care about any of this because any "normal" person would have realize by now that this is the nature of this board.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 StrongDeadlift

Eddie-Vedder

Yea no. I dont "campaign" or "drone" about videogame consoles. I dont have an unnatural attachment to a piece of hardware like you do. Please dont EVER compare myself to you. :lol:

Like I said, there is no such thing as a "lemming". There are trolls (Loosingends, ForzaGearsFace), but these are VERY different from cows in their endgame. They just post to annoy cows and get them riled up. Cows on the other hand(as per this thread) make it their mission in life to sell the PS3 to people.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
I just sent a letter to Kaz and Sony stating as much and a note to take it easy on the world class, high scoring exclusives as it's breaking bank.
inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

- Thanks for no ads

WarTornRuston

because regardless of lack of 3rd party support ninty basically single handedly supported an entire system for an entire gen. wii and ps3 are more eclusive oriented. Everyone has a wii. you can have a ps3 and a wii and play pretty much everything. As for your list forza okay, halo has been anualized like cod. gears ended with 3, (thank god they didn't keep going and ruin it), alan wake haven't played can't comment, fable has been ding ever since 2. The others aren't very notable but you did miss left for dead. anyway ninty has much more going for it then M$....

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 StrongDeadlift

Trying to make fanboiyism sound good? Oh wait, never mind.SaltyMeatballs

This.

See what I'm telling you? Another idiot. The fact that you're in this board and replaying so consecutively it's prove enough that you're a fanboy yourself. Because if you weren't you wouldn't even care about any of this because any "normal" person would have realize by now that this is the nature of this board.

Gue1

Intredasting. Im not sure whats funnier. The fact that you are insulting me directly by calling me an idiot, when I never insulted you directly, or the fact that you believe I care about ANYTHING someone like you could say about me ;). Please dont ever use the "fanboy" word on me. We are not the same.

There are fanboys, and there are trolls. These differ in endgame. One group posts with the intention of trolling. The other group: fanboys, (aka cows/lemmings) at the end of the day, their endgame is to change someone else's opinion and conform it to their own. I.E. you are giving corporations free marketing, that people are paid 6 figure salaries for. There isnt anything good or endearing about that.

Im not sure if you realize, but did you see me defend MS in any way in this thread, or try to "sell" Microsoft to you? No, you didnt. Your only basis for calling me a "lem" is because I trolled (or rather didnt worship) Sony. I am actually a Sony fan (and I used to be a cow), so associating me with Microsoft, or insulting microsoft and implying that that bothers me tells me just how different we are ;).

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Trying to make fanboiyism sound good? Oh wait, never mind.StrongDeadlift

This.

Gue1

Intredasting. Im not sure whats funnier. The fact that you are insulting me directly by calling me an idiot, when I never insulted you directly, or the fact that you believe I care about ANYTHING someone like you could say about me ;). Please dont ever use the "fanboy" word on me. We are not the same.

There are fanboys, and there are trolls. These differ in endgame. One group posts with the intention of trolling. The other group: fanboys, (aka cows/lemmings) at the end of the day, their endgame is to change someone else's opinion and conform it to their own. I.E. you are giving corporations free marketing, that people are paid 6 figure salaries for. There isnt anything good or endearing about that.

Im not sure if you realize, but did you see me defend MS in any way in this thread, or try to "sell" Microsoft to you? No, you didnt. Your only basis for calling me a "lem" is because I trolled (or rather didnt worship) Sony. I am actually a Sony fan (and I used to be a cow), so associating me with Microsoft, or insulting microsoft and implying that that bothers me tells me just how different we are ;).

Bro, your just as much a fanboy/troll as any cow around here. Get real. "bu bu lems are just making fun of cows and cows are really super virgin nerd fanboys!!!" lol just lol.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StrongDeadlift
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Bro, your just as much a fanboy/troll as any cow around here. Get real. "bu bu lems are just making fun of cows and cows are really super virgin nerd fanboys!!!" lol just lol.

I never called you any of that but ok.
Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Nohtnym
Member since 2010 • 1552 Posts

It was good thread until you said something about you wanting microsoft to leave gaming. If you dont support 360, just dont buy it. If you have it, sell.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Bro, your just as much a fanboy/troll as any cow around here. Get real. "bu bu lems are just making fun of cows and cows are really super virgin nerd fanboys!!!" lol just lol.

I never called you any of that but ok.

Dude I troll a ton too. I'm not going to pretend I don't... Most of the time your either trolling or getting trolled, it's the nature of SW. No faction is worse, at most you can debate what they're trolling for and which is more worthwhile.
madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

ZombieKiller7

Huh?