If you were in charge of Naming the Next Xbox and Nintendo consoles what would they be?

• 70 results
Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

@BassMan: why didnt I think of that. as a trucker instead of a nintendo switch that can game for hours games like diablo 3 on the go .. i shoud have got myself a mid tower pc to put on the co pilot seat.

XD dude I love pc gaming but on the go with very limited power available my only choice is to game on nintendo switch. smartphone for pocket web browsing.

and dont even recommend me a laptop. those are so bulky so big and battery on any gaming laptop lasts so little. ive got a laptop and is my dust machine haha

on topic: id name it switch pro and release it 2020

xbox id name scarlett

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8782 Posts

Nintendo Adjust

XboX Gatekeeper

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

I guess we know why marketing teams cost millions and millions of dollars. MS probably built A.I. just so they can skip thousands of marketing tests for names, countless research studios and etc. I don't think I'm exaggerating that MS's entire A.I. could have easily been built just to figure out Xbox's next name. Just have it reinact simulations of how public and media will respond to each name option. My absolute best pick is just Xbox, but they already tried that with Xbox One...So I'm at a lost.

I'd go with the "Xbox 4K The Future is Now" vs "PlayStation 5 Great Awaits" and "Nintendo Switcharoonie What Will They Come Up With Next". Nintendo holds up in JP, Sony takes over EU and RoW, and MS doubles up in NA. Then PC people will be fighting amongst themselves over which platform is best on PC, the likes we haven't seen since PC vs Mac. So like that war, PC wins either way.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@xantufrog said:

Super Nintendo Switch

PS5

Dreamcast 2

That's just disrespectful.

Never accredit xbox to being anything like Sega's final system.

Even on it's death bed Sega produced original exclusives that have achieved legendary status...xbox has barely produced any games that are fully functional. Just no.

On Topic:

Nintendo BIG-switch

PS5

Xbox Alpha

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#55  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17847 Posts

@pcmasterrace69 said:

@BassMan: why didnt I think of that. as a trucker instead of a nintendo switch that can game for hours games like diablo 3 on the go .. i shoud have got myself a mid tower pc to put on the co pilot seat.

XD dude I love pc gaming but on the go with very limited power available my only choice is to game on nintendo switch. smartphone for pocket web browsing.

and dont even recommend me a laptop. those are so bulky so big and battery on any gaming laptop lasts so little. ive got a laptop and is my dust machine haha

on topic: id name it switch pro and release it 2020

xbox id name scarlett

LOL. "Buy A Gaming PC" is the name for the next Microsoft console because it has no exclusives that are not on PC. Apparently, you didn't get it though. As for your portability and excuses while trying to pimp the Switch....

https://www.pcgamer.com/this-trucker-put-a-gaming-pc-in-his-big-rig-to-deal-with-the-isolation-of-the-open-road/

You clearly are not trying hard enough. If that guy can make a whole desktop setup work, you can make a laptop work.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

I like "Super Nintendo Switch".

Xbox... I dunno. "Two" would be weird. But I did find "One" weird since it's the 3rd Xbox, and "One X" I find cringey. Putting more Xs on something does not make it cooler. I don't know what they should call their next one, but I don't want to see more numbers and Xs.

Sony are boring enough to just slap a 5 on their next one. So why bother speculating.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@tgob89: oh, I actually meant that I'd rather see a Dreamcast 2 than another Xbox.

It actually bugs me when people try to claim Xbox is the successor to DC

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#58 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59162 Posts

Shitmunch and Peter Sutcliffe.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@tgob89: oh, I actually meant that I'd rather see a Dreamcast 2 than another Xbox.

It actually bugs me when people try to claim Xbox is the successor to DC

I used to be one of those people to make that claim...albeit early in Xbox days when MS was actually investing in exclusives and Sega was generously gifting them tons of games from their collection of franchies...it didn't take long for me to realize MS was a very different beast than Sega.

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pcmasterrace69

@BassMan:

laptop cons for me:

too big. and heavy specially those with good gpus...

too expensive. even a gtx 1050 ti with an i7 can be around 1000€.

battery lasts less than half than switch. I own both laptop and switch (and even got some tablets like ipad 2018 that costs 350€ and battery lasts full day easily even more but thats off topic)..

switch is light. small. much cheaper and can play great games like diablo 3. darksouls. skyrim and more on your pocket

dude I love pc . if I could Id get a tower this instant. but we gotta use the right tool for the job and handheld gaming the answer is switch

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#61  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17847 Posts

@pcmasterrace69 said:

@BassMan:

laptop cons for me:

too big. and heavy specially those with good gpus...

too expensive. even a gtx 1050 ti with an i7 can be around 1000€.

battery lasts less than half than switch. I own both laptop amd switch (and even got some tablets like ipad 2018 that costs 350€ and battery lasts full day easily even more but thats off topic)..

switch is light. small. much cheaper and can play great games like diablo 3. darksouls. skyrim and more on your pocket

dude I love pc . if I could Id get a tower this instant. but we gotta use the right tool for the job and handheld gaming the answer is switch

Price is not a major concern for me. You can also buy a power inverter for your cigarette lighter in your truck or a separate battery. So, power is not an issue. My laptop has a GTX 1070 and a 17.3" screen. I don't find it very heavy or bulky. Let's be honest... Switch is shit. It can't play games properly. I actually just sold my Switch today because I rarely used it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#62 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24993 Posts

nintendo: kiddybox

Xbox: uselessbox

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#63 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

XBox One 3

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pcmasterrace69

@BassMan: As I explained to you I have a laptop too 1050 ti and the power draw from the truck cigarette lighter is insane.Cant play unless truck is with motor working (which truck companies know its burning fuel and will call asking why I have the truck working if Im doing pause/ rest time?

2- all the laptop chargers connected to cigar 12v or 24v will last very little if you game on a laptop inside a truck you will find this to be true. One time a brand new cable melted (literally melted) after some days using it to play on my laptop on cigarrete lighter. The cable before that one died after 2 months of use. I got one after that again (they are quite expensive too) and used it less and less amd now I dont touch my laptop in ages)

3- the need to be plugged most of times kills the purpouse of portable devices.

for me portable means I can use it for enough time when power isnt available.

also I never use any device while charging. that will kill battery.

but hey you have your opinion I respect that. but I like switch for these very reasons and calling it sh%# wont change it

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab66ac558b0
deactivated-5cab66ac558b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5cab66ac558b0
Member since 2018 • 78 Posts

Xbox One X+

Nintendo Switch+

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

Mighty XXX MonsterBox. :P

Nintendont One. lol

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#67 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9580 Posts

Nintendo Switch-Up (because you can trade up and it's dual purpose... also seems very Nintendo-ish.

PS5 (ummm... yep.. lol)

Xbox Air (in reference to the cloud and because it's technically Xbox 2 if we follow the current Xbox 1 trend, and it's Xbox 3 if they went OG xbox as 1, 360 as 2, (1 can't be 2) and the new one as 3. Put them together...23... 23 is Michael Jordan... Air Jordan... Nike Air... conspiracy theory. #facts

Case closed.. :P

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

Xbox One XS

Xbox One XL

Valkeerie