If console exclusives are released on the pc, are they still a exclusive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for silversurfergold
silversurfergold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 silversurfergold
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts

I'm guessing the key word to console exclusive is the word "console", but I am not a fan of the xbox mainly cause I have a powerful gaming computer, and even though games come out later on for the pc, there makes no sense for an xbox to enter my home.  Games look better on my pc then the 360, and they load better on the pc. 

Halo 1, and 2 are not "exclusives" as there is a loop hole in getting it, I am aware they don't launch at the same time, but there not really an exclusive.  I'm aware that microsoft dominates the pc market, so either way they make money.  More of your "exclusives" are being released eventually onto pc.  Lost Planet and Gears of War are also coming to the pc.  

So are all your xbox exclusives really an exclusive, as if I was a fan of Halo, I could play it without owning a big X. 

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

I dont see whats so complicated about this issue.

A game thats not exclusive is a multiplatform title. How can the same game that can be played on more than one platform be considered exclusive?

Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts

If they're released a long time later it doesn't really matter. Halo is essintially an Xbox exclusive like DMC3 is a PS2 exclusive. Games that come out at about the same time with both platforms in mind from the start are definitely not exclusive though.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XaosII

If they're released a long time later it doesn't really matter. Halo is essintially an Xbox exclusive like DMC3 is a PS2 exclusive. Games that come out at about the same time with both platforms in mind from the start are definitely not exclusive though.

Lazy_Boy88

Whats "a long time"? Like a year and half? 

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
No. There is no such thing as a "console exclusive." PC is a unique gaming platform as well.

Game on one platform = exclusive

Game on more than one platform = multiplatform
silversurfergold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 silversurfergold
Hmm, it's just bugging me when xbox fanboys always say they got plenty of exclusives, when i look at the pc section, it's the same as the xbox section.  Only difference is the pc games are always cheaper, and never sold out usually. 
Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ultimas_Blade
Member since 2004 • 3671 Posts
Just my personal opinion, but if a game is PC/360 or PC/PS3 I consider it a console exclusive, as PC does not count as a console and belongs to another class of devices (blah blah, Yeah I know it games).  Just my opinion though.
silversurfergold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 silversurfergold
Hmm, I was wondering how many people consider that
Vampyronight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Vampyronight
Member since 2002 • 3933 Posts
If it goes to another platform, it's not exclusive. Period.
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts

I think exclusive to consoles is enough to be talked about as exclusive. The pc is a different thing, alot of people just don't play games there. Not that its a worse experience, but consoles serve that purpose for casual gamers imo. It's why they exist.

If you want to get really technical, then no a pc and 360 game is not exclusive to 360. That obviously is not right.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XaosII

Just my personal opinion, but if a game is PC/360 or PC/PS3 I consider it a console exclusive, as PC does not count as a console and belongs to another class of devices (blah blah, Yeah I know it games). Just my opinion though.Ultimas_Blade

How does it being a "console exclusive" change anything? Its not like it stops anyone from picking up, buying, playing, and enjoying the PC version.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XaosII

I think exclusive to consoles is enough to be talked about as exclusive. The pc is a different thing, alot of people just don't play games there. Not that its a worse experience, but consoles serve that purpose for casual gamers imo. It's why they exist.

If you want to get really technical, then no a pc and 360 game is not exclusive to 360. That obviously is not right.

whoisryanmack

Hence the reason games like The Sims and WoW have more casual players and sales than 99% of any console title? 

So exclusivity of games is based on how many casuals its fan base has? Are you telling me the 2 or 3 million sales of the PS3 are from casuals despite that being much, much lower than sales of popular casual games? ANd that stops it from the game being playable on more than one platform.

Whats next? A PS3/360 game is a 360 exclusive because even Sony said that the PS3 is a PC? 

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ultimas_Blade

[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"]Just my personal opinion, but if a game is PC/360 or PC/PS3 I consider it a console exclusive, as PC does not count as a console and belongs to another class of devices (blah blah, Yeah I know it games). Just my opinion though.XaosII

How does it being a "console exclusive" change anything? Its not like it stops anyone from picking up, buying, playing, and enjoying the PC version.

Change what?  All I was saying was that it was console exclusive, meaning that you cannot find it on other consoles, but that does not say it isn't available on the PC.

That being said, a 'console exclusive' can be multiplatform. But like I said, my opinion.  I never say 'consoles exclusive' on the forums because people counter with the same age old agruement you did.  Nothing against you though....

silversurfergold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 silversurfergold
Who know's what xbox is thinking, I have a lot of games so i don't mind the wait for the pc versions to come out, i have WoW and The Sims 2 to hold me by.  Plus the PS3 and a Wii to keep my steady.  Yes I'm a fan of both.  Yes I can get Halo 1 and 2 for my Alienware, no I don't because I'm not a fan.  Gears of War and Lost Planet do interest me though, I'm not gonna lie, but I'd rather put that 300-500 xbox money towards upgrading the computer if the need arises. 
Lavagasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lavagasm
Member since 2004 • 1105 Posts
If an Xbox game gets released on PC it's still exclusive because they are essentially the same platform.
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts
It's either excluse or not. 'Console Exclusive' is just a away fanboys try to justify multiplats' that are only on their console and pc.
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XaosII
[QUOTE="XaosII"]

[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"]Just my personal opinion, but if a game is PC/360 or PC/PS3 I consider it a console exclusive, as PC does not count as a console and belongs to another class of devices (blah blah, Yeah I know it games). Just my opinion though.Ultimas_Blade

Change what? All I was saying was that it was console exclusive, meaning that you cannot find it on other consoles, but that does not say it isn't available on the PC.

That being said, a 'console exclusive' can be multiplatform. But like I said, my opinion. I never say 'consoles exclusive' on the forums because people counter with the same age old agruement you did. Nothing against you though....

You just stated why saying "console exclusive" is meaningless. It doesnt change anything at all. So it can only be found on one console.....Ok. That means people can still play and enjoy the game without having bought the console. Just like a PS3/360 title being callsed a 360 exclusive doesnt change how its on the PS3 and people can play it there.

silversurfergold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 silversurfergold
Ya I thought it sounded like fanboys like saying that, but  I stand by my saying I don't need an xbox if I have a good computer. 
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Big_T-Mac
Member since 2005 • 6973 Posts

No. There is no such thing as a "console exclusive." PC is a unique gaming platform as well.

Game on one platform = exclusive

Game on more than one platform = multiplatformfoxhound_fox
well than u could argue that theres almost no exclusives whatsoever, cuz they get severely restricted and truncated versions of those games on psp and ds. 

btw, the pc is not a console, therefore it can be a console exclusive. 

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ultimas_Blade

It's either excluse or not. 'Console Exclusive' is just a away fanboys try to justify multiplats' that are only on their console and pc.GundamGuy0
That wasn't a shot at me was it? :lol: No fanboy in my blood.

Conversely though, obliterating the idea of console exclusive is a way for the fanboys on the other side of the fence to claim ownage and so forth.

whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 whoisryanmack
[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]

XaosII

Hence the reason games like The Sims and WoW have more casual players and sales than 99% of any console title? 

So exclusivity of games is based on how many casuals its fan base has? Are you telling me the 2 or 3 million sales of the PS3 are from casuals despite that being much, much lower than sales of popular casual games? ANd that stops it from the game being playable on more than one platform.

Whats next? A PS3/360 game is a 360 exclusive because even Sony said that the PS3 is a PC? 

If you don't get my drift I really can't explain it. You'll logically argue all day and think you're winning, but all I'm saying is that there are alot of instances where a game will be more likely played on a console. Its just more accessible for alot of people. So why not just say its exclusive, the consoles aren't competing with pc's anyway.

..and yes, any argument about consoles is about casuals. Anyone, like you or I, who would actually care enough to discuss this are in the extreme minority. 

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts

I dont see whats so complicated about this issue.

A game thats not exclusive is a multiplatform title. How can the same game that can be played on more than one platform be considered exclusive?

XaosII

enough said thread over.

shsonline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shsonline
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts

The technical answer is no. The actual answer is simple. It's exclusive in the console market, which is in direct competition, whereas the pc and console market are not in direct competion. You may have a powerful gaming computer, but the bottom line is most people don't. Console games sell about 4 times as much as computer games. And if you look at the top selling games for PC and the top selling games for console, you can see that are so completely unrelated that it can be logically argued that PC gamers commonly don't buy console games and console gamers don't buy PC games.

/thread. 

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Big_T-Mac
Ya I thought it sounded like fanboys like saying that, but  I stand by my saying I don't need an xbox if I have a good computer.  silversurfergold

yeah, we get it, u hate xbox.  neat.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 foxhound_fox
well than u could argue that theres almost no exclusives whatsoever, cuz they get severely restricted and truncated versions of those games on psp and ds.

Big_T-Mac

But it is a gaming platform... and if a game is on PS3 and 360 it is called multiplatform...
greg_splicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 greg_splicer
Member since 2007 • 2053 Posts

I'm guessing the key word to console exclusive is the word "console", but I am not a fan of the xbox mainly cause I have a powerful gaming computer, and even though games come out later on for the pc, there makes no sense for an xbox to enter my home.  Games look better on my pc then the 360, and they load better on the pc. 

Halo 1, and 2 are not "exclusives" as there is a loop hole in getting it, I am aware they don't launch at the same time, but there not really an exclusive.  I'm aware that microsoft dominates the pc market, so either way they make money.  More of your "exclusives" are being released eventually onto pc.  Lost Planet and Gears of War are also coming to the pc.  

So are all your xbox exclusives really an exclusive, as if I was a fan of Halo, I could play it without owning a big X. 

silversurfergold

Of course they are still exclusive to CONSOLE, as obviously is the case, who here thinks we should call FF7 and FF8 multiplatforms ?

AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AntiType
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts
Someone needs a dictionary.
AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AntiType
[QUOTE="silversurfergold"]

I'm guessing the key word to console exclusive is the word "console", but I am not a fan of the xbox mainly cause I have a powerful gaming computer, and even though games come out later on for the pc, there makes no sense for an xbox to enter my home. Games look better on my pc then the 360, and they load better on the pc.

Halo 1, and 2 are not "exclusives" as there is a loop hole in getting it, I am aware they don't launch at the same time, but there not really an exclusive. I'm aware that microsoft dominates the pc market, so either way they make money. More of your "exclusives" are being released eventually onto pc. Lost Planet and Gears of War are also coming to the pc.

greg_splicer

Of course they are still exclusive to CONSOLE, as obviously is the case, who here thinks we should call FF7 and FF8 multiplatforms ?

FF7 and 8 are muliplatform games.... 

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ultimas_Blade
[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"][QUOTE="XaosII"]

[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"]Just my personal opinion, but if a game is PC/360 or PC/PS3 I consider it a console exclusive, as PC does not count as a console and belongs to another class of devices (blah blah, Yeah I know it games). Just my opinion though.XaosII

Change what? All I was saying was that it was console exclusive, meaning that you cannot find it on other consoles, but that does not say it isn't available on the PC.

That being said, a 'console exclusive' can be multiplatform. But like I said, my opinion. I never say 'consoles exclusive' on the forums because people counter with the same age old agruement you did. Nothing against you though....

You just stated why saying "console exclusive" is meaningless. It doesnt change anything at all. So it can only be found on one console.....Ok. That means people can still play and enjoy the game without having bought the console. Just like a PS3/360 title being callsed a 360 exclusive doesnt change how its on the PS3 and people can play it there.

You're not taking into consideration that the PC is a totally different type of platform.  It is 'meaningless' to argue about it, which is what you're talking about.  I'm just talking terminology.  That's why I never mention it because we'd just get into pointless discussions of this's and that's which I would like to avoid, I just wanted to respond to the TC's thread honestly.

Besides, with microsoft trying to combine the 360/PC communities with that Live Anywhere stuff, why not have a term like Console exclusive?

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"]well than u could argue that theres almost no exclusives whatsoever, cuz they get severely restricted and truncated versions of those games on psp and ds.

foxhound_fox

But it is a gaming platform... and if a game is on PS3 and 360 it is called multiplatform...

i don't remember console exclusive meaning gaming platform exclusive.  console means console, not gaming platform.

therefore if its exclusive to a single console, its console exclusive.

AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AntiType

What power does a exlusive game have in the gaming world? It forces you to buy a console for the game...

What power does a "console exclusive" game have.... none what so ever. 

So such a term is meaninless...

might as well add a "true-nextgen console exclusive" to argue againts Wii... oh and every Wii game is "new gen exclusives"... 

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ultimas_Blade
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"]well than u could argue that theres almost no exclusives whatsoever, cuz they get severely restricted and truncated versions of those games on psp and ds.

Big_T-Mac

i don't remember console exclusive meaning gaming platform exclusive.  console means console, not gaming platform.

Finally someone that agrees with me.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 foxhound_fox
i don't remember console exclusive meaning gaming platform exclusive. console means console, not gaming platform.

Big_T-Mac

I never remember hearing the term "console exclusive" before lemmings started claiming games like Bioshock and Alan Wake were "console exclusive."

Obviously the PC is not a console... but it is still a gaming platform.
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"]well than u could argue that theres almost no exclusives whatsoever, cuz they get severely restricted and truncated versions of those games on psp and ds.

Ultimas_Blade

Finally someone that agrees with me.

of course. its common sense.

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ultimas_Blade
[QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"]i don't remember console exclusive meaning gaming platform exclusive. console means console, not gaming platform.

foxhound_fox

I never remember hearing the term "console exclusive" before lemmings started claiming games like Bioshock and Alan Wake were "console exclusive."

Naw, 'console exclusive' picked up around the time Halo:CE was going to PC
shsonline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shsonline

What power does a exlusive game have in the gaming world? It forces you to buy a console for the game...

might as well add a "true-nextgen console exclusive" to argue againts Wii... oh and every Wii game is "new gen exclusives"...

AntiType

Actually a console exclusive game is VERY powerful, since the same games that sell highly for console usually don't for pc. two different markets, and console games sell about 4 times as much as computer games and are the bigger market.

/thread. 

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
of course not. :|
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"]i don't remember console exclusive meaning gaming platform exclusive. console means console, not gaming platform.

foxhound_fox

boohoo?

btw, no one said bioshock was "gaming platform" exclusive to 360, just console exclusive.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 XaosII
If you don't get my drift I really can't explain it. You'll logically argue all day and think you're winning, but all I'm saying is that there are alot of instances where a game will be more likely played on a console. Its just more accessible for alot of people. So why not just say its exclusive, the consoles aren't competing with pc's anyway.

..and yes, any argument about consoles is about casuals. Anyone, like you or I, who would actually care enough to discuss this are in the extreme minority.

whoisryanmack

Very compelling argument you have! Why would it be considered exclusive?

"Oh i dont know. You're logic seems to make sense but my ramblings about how a game on more than one platform should be considered exclusive is right, because you are wrong."

Accesibility does not change how its the same game on more than one platform. Get over it. More copies of FEAR sold on the PC than the 360 or PS3. That doesnt make it a PC exclusive.

AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 AntiType
[QUOTE="AntiType"]

shsonline

Actually a console exclusive game is VERY powerful, since the same games that sell highly for console usually don't for pc. two different markets, and console games sell about 4 times as much as computer games and are the bigger market.

/thread.

How can you say they are a different market? I have a PC and therefor have no need to buy a 360... if there was no gaming pcs... I would have bought a 360... there you are... Same market

Oh.... and there are more PC users then there are ps3 users... right? so I guess PS3 games dont count becuase there are 50 times more pcs gamers out there... right? cuz its about sales! RE4 is GC exclusive!! cuz it sold like crap on PS2!!

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]If you don't get my drift I really can't explain it. You'll logically argue all day and think you're winning, but all I'm saying is that there are alot of instances where a game will be more likely played on a console. Its just more accessible for alot of people. So why not just say its exclusive, the consoles aren't competing with pc's anyway.

XaosII

"Oh i dont know. You're logic seems to make sense but my ramblings about how a game on more than one platform should be considered exclusive is right, because you are wrong."

Accesibility does not change how its the same game on more than one platform. Get over it. More copies of FEAR sold on the PC than the 360 or PS3. That doesnt make it a PC exclusive.

wha? :?
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 XaosII

The technical answer is no. The actual answer is simple. It's exclusive in the console market, which is in direct competition, whereas the pc and console market are not in direct competion. You may have a powerful gaming computer, but the bottom line is most people don't. Console games sell about 4 times as much as computer games. And if you look at the top selling games for PC and the top selling games for console, you can see that are so completely unrelated that it can be logically argued that PC gamers commonly don't buy console games and console gamers don't buy PC games.

/thread.

shsonline

Why hello there mister "It doesnt matter what platform its on. A good game is a good game." Well, i guess it does if we are talking about the platform that you dont like. 

shsonline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 shsonline
Really, topics like this are only meant to be divisive topics to create tension between PC gamers and 360 gamers, and also a way for people who have systems that don't share games with PC (Wii and PS3 to an extent) to attack the 360. It's really irrelevant because PC gamers don't buy most of the games that 360 gamers buy and the two are both at an advantage to the other systems because they aren't on the other systems and that counts for an advantage. Anybody who is denying this advantage is simply in denial or wants to lessen the impact of such a powerful advantage.
Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ultimas_Blade

How can you say they are a different market? I have a PC and therefor have no need to buy a 360... if there was no gaming pcs... I would have bought a 360... there you are... Same market

Oh.... and there are more PC users then there are ps3 users... right? so I guess PS3 games dont count becuase there are 50 times more pcs gamers out there... right? cuz its about sales! RE4 is GC exclusive!! cuz it sold like crap on PS2!!

AntiType

You are so wrong!  There are plenty of games you would miss out on if you did not buy a 360.  The only games that usually come to the PC are the shooters (1st AND 3rd) and RTS (which are usually PC first anyway), and the 360 is WAY more that just shooters regardless of what the fanboys say.

But anyway the PC is NOT a console, therefore further validating the term 'console exclusive'.

whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 whoisryanmack
[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]If you don't get my drift I really can't explain it. You'll logically argue all day and think you're winning, but all I'm saying is that there are alot of instances where a game will be more likely played on a console. Its just more accessible for alot of people. So why not just say its exclusive, the consoles aren't competing with pc's anyway.

XaosII

The main point I have is chill out. I said the exact same thing you are saying in my first post. It isn't technically exclusive. Some people just aren't really anal about every detail of facthood. In my view, coming on SW and calling something exclusive means consoles. I don't consider pc's as competitors to consoles.

speaking of getting over things....

AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 AntiType
[QUOTE="AntiType"]

Ultimas_Blade

You are so wrong! There are plenty of games you would miss out on if you did not buy a 360. The only games that usually come to the PC are the shooters (1st AND 3rd) and RTS (which are usually PC first anyway), and the 360 is WAY more that just shooters regardless of what the fanboys say.

But anyway the PC is NOT a console, therefore further validating the term 'console exclusive'.

The term Console exclusive holds no water. Thats the point.

Should have also have "Japanese Console Exlusives" for games that only come out on Ps3 and Wii? 

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"][QUOTE="AntiType"]

AntiType

You are so wrong! There are plenty of games you would miss out on if you did not buy a 360. The only games that usually come to the PC are the shooters (1st AND 3rd) and RTS (which are usually PC first anyway), and the 360 is WAY more that just shooters regardless of what the fanboys say.

Should have also have "Japanese Console Exlusives" for games that only come out on Ps3 and Wii? 

thats fair. the thing is, no such game exists.
AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AntiType
[QUOTE="XaosII"][QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]If you don't get my drift I really can't explain it. You'll logically argue all day and think you're winning, but all I'm saying is that there are alot of instances where a game will be more likely played on a console. Its just more accessible for alot of people. So why not just say its exclusive, the consoles aren't competing with pc's anyway.

whoisryanmack

The main point I have is chill out. I said the exact same thing you are saying in my first post. It isn't technically exclusive. Some people just aren't really anal about every detail of facthood. In my view, coming on SW and calling something exclusive means consoles. I don't consider pc's as competitors to consoles.

speaking of getting over things....

this is SYSTEM WARS not CONSOLE WARS... if you have not noticed... PC games are talked about as much as any console here. Leave your own baseless views on whos in what market at the door. 

shsonline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 shsonline
[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"][QUOTE="AntiType"]

AntiType

Sure it does. If a game is only coming out on one console then it holds an advantage for that console. That means the only other way you can get the game is if you have a gaming PC. There is an advantage to that.

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="AntiType"][QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"][QUOTE="AntiType"]

shsonline

Sure it does. If a game is only coming out on one console then it holds an advantage for that console. That means the only other way you can get the game is if you have a gaming PC. There is an advantage to that.

agreed.