I love how sheep believe that an input device is the only thing that equals...

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Uptown
Member since 2002 • 10348 Posts

gameplay.

"Wii is all about gameplay and fun!"  ....Just because you flick your wrist doesnt mean the game is automatically going to be good people.  It still needs to be solid from its in-game instructions.  Sure it brings something fresh to the table...but a crappy game will still be a crappy game.  If this were the logic, every Wii game would score a 9.0+ because the gameplay is so frigging remarkable thanks to the Wiimote.  Unfortunately thats not the case.

AI, Physics, Controls, Graphics, Sound all have a piece of the gameplay pie.  The Wiimote cant compensate for all this on its own most of the time.  As proven by its lack of quality titles.  Everyone says the PS3 has no games but it has more 8.0+ titles than the Wii....and lets not even go near the 360 because we know that thing is a quality game magnet....and it doesnt have wrist flicking. *Waits for sheep to bring up sales*

hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
Wiimote has a unique gaming experience, thus wii sports, thus wii sales. the end.
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Uptown

Wiimote has a unique gaming experience, thus wii sports, thus wii sales. the end.hyruledweller

Thus Wii Sports is crappy after 3 weeks

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts

gameplay.

"Wii is all about gameplay and fun!" ....Just because you flick your wrist doesnt mean the game is automatically going to be good people. It still needs to be solid from its in-game instructions. Sure it brings something fresh to the table...but a crappy game will still be a crappy game. If this were the logic, every Wii game would score a 9.0+ because the gameplay is so frigging remarkable thanks to the Wiimote. Unfortunately thats not the case.

AI, Physics, Controls, Graphics, Sound all have a piece of the gameplay pie. The Wiimote cant compensate for all this on its own most of the time. As proven by its lack of quality titles. Everyone says the PS3 has no games but it has more 8.0+ titles than the Wii....and lets not even go near the 360 because we know that thing is a quality game magnet....and it doesnt have wrist flicking. *Waits for sheep to bring up sales*

Uptown
What if you had to many beers and start playing the wii? it maybe fun then.
Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts
This is an obvious flamebait thread but I'll respond to your post in any case...admittedly there are a lot of Sheep out there who seem to believe that Wii-Mote=Better gameplay and I have serious issues with them but I don't think they represent the majority by any means. Why those particular people believe, or act like they believe that to be true I'm not sure about but it probably has something to do with defending the fact that the system is $250 with mostly 2001-2002 technology in it.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#6 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts

[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]Wiimote has a unique gaming experience, thus wii sports, thus wii sales. the end.Uptown

I've been playing Wii sports for months and it's still fun. Sales do count since if they play it and get bored then they can easily return it and get their money back. But as you can see Wiis are still hard to come by.

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts
I gotta hand it to Nintendo, they're working some serious mojo to keep the demand for Wii rolling like they have. Personally I haven't seen anything on it myself to warrant a purchase (save maybe Wii sports), but obviously I hold the minority opinion on this.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

gameplay.

"Wii is all about gameplay and fun!" ....Just because you flick your wrist doesnt mean the game is automatically going to be good people. It still needs to be solid from its in-game instructions. Sure it brings something fresh to the table...but a crappy game will still be a crappy game. If this were the logic, every Wii game would score a 9.0+ because the gameplay is so frigging remarkable thanks to the Wiimote. Unfortunately thats not the case.

AI, Physics, Controls, Graphics, Sound all have a piece of the gameplay pie. The Wiimote cant compensate for all this on its own most of the time. As proven by its lack of quality titles. Everyone says the PS3 has no games but it has more 8.0+ titles than the Wii....and lets not even go near the 360 because we know that thing is a quality game magnet....and it doesnt have wrist flicking. *Waits for sheep to bring up sales*

Uptown

Wii = for a new and different audience.

PS3 & 360 = Core gamers................... and to a certain extent, Idiot Madden Casuals caught up in the hype. 

Avatar image for NicktehImperial
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NicktehImperial
Member since 2007 • 4243 Posts
gwafix da take away frum teh GAMEPLAY!
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]Wiimote has a unique gaming experience, thus wii sports, thus wii sales. the end.cobrax80

I've been playing Wii sports for months and it's still fun. Sales do count since if they play it and get bored then they can easily return it and get their money back. But as you can see Wiis are still hard to come by.

its called "fad"...see my sig? I fell for it too.

kholdstare61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 kholdstare61
Member since 2006 • 944 Posts

[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]Wiimote has a unique gaming experience, thus wii sports, thus wii sales. the end.Uptown

Its been 7 weeks since I got my Wii. Where is this crappiness that you claim to exist?
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
Yu really just sound jealous. Man just give it up and buy a Wii. Seriously, stop complaining about a console you have no intention of owning. Just get over it, its selling better than 360. For the majority of people its more enjoyable than 360. Honestly poeple in here, have to stop whining. you realise that even if a Wii game got a 10 its gameplay could be a 7! I rather have 10 gameplay and have graphics and tilt low. Than having a game with low gameplay and great graphics, like alot of 360 games/
dilmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 dilmos
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts

You are more wrong than anyone on this board could ever be. WiiSports has more replay value than you could believe, unless of course you never played it.
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="Uptown"]

gameplay.

VERTIGO47

PS3 & 360 = Core gamers................... and to a certain extent, Idiot Madden Casuals caught up in the hype. 

So nongamers are idiots right.
cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#15 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts
[QUOTE="cobrax80"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

its called "fad" 

you know, 20 years ago video games were called a "fad".

venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
big flamebait this troll doesnt have anything to do, just to bash the wii. all his threads are the same.
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]Wiimote has a unique gaming experience, thus wii sports, thus wii sales. the end.dilmos

You are more wrong than anyone on this board could ever be. WiiSports has more replay value than you could believe, unless of course you never played it.

The Only thing fun about Wii Sports after you play every game a few times and unlock all the training games....is Wii Fitness.

Wii Fitness is the saving grace for a game lacking any depth. 

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Uptown

Yu really just sound jealous. Man just give it up and buy a Wii. Seriously, stop complaining about a console you have no intention of owning. Just get over it, its selling better than 360. For the majority of people its more enjoyable than 360. Honestly poeple in here, have to stop whining. you realise that even if a Wii game got a 10 its gameplay could be a 7! I rather have 10 gameplay and have graphics and tilt low. Than having a game with low gameplay and great graphics, like alot of 360 games/Adrian_Cloud

what game on Wii has a 10 in gameplay and low graphics and tilt 

NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]Yu really just sound jealous. Man just give it up and buy a Wii. Seriously, stop complaining about a console you have no intention of owning. Just get over it, its selling better than 360. For the majority of people its more enjoyable than 360. Honestly poeple in here, have to stop whining. you realise that even if a Wii game got a 10 its gameplay could be a 7! I rather have 10 gameplay and have graphics and tilt low. Than having a game with low gameplay and great graphics, like alot of 360 games/

Um, HE HAS A WII! And the majority of 360 games aren't all graphics, Gears of war is still better than any shooter out there, you actually can take cover realistically, and Oblivion has a gigantic world full of NPC's that can actually take walks, eat, sleep, talk to eachother, work, and allo these games aren't just about textures.
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]Yu really just sound jealous. Man just give it up and buy a Wii. Seriously, stop complaining about a console you have no intention of owning. Just get over it, its selling better than 360. For the majority of people its more enjoyable than 360. Honestly poeple in here, have to stop whining. you realise that even if a Wii game got a 10 its gameplay could be a 7! I rather have 10 gameplay and have graphics and tilt low. Than having a game with low gameplay and great graphics, like alot of 360 games/

Um, HE HAS A WII! And the majority of 360 games aren't all graphics, Gears of war is still better than any shooter out there, you actually can take cover realistically, and Oblivion has a gigantic world full of NPC's that can actually take walks, eat, sleep, talk to eachother, work, and allo these games aren't just about textures.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hyruledweller

opinion. thats why wiis are still sold out?
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts

[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]Yu really just sound jealous. Man just give it up and buy a Wii. Seriously, stop complaining about a console you have no intention of owning. Just get over it, its selling better than 360. For the majority of people its more enjoyable than 360. Honestly poeple in here, have to stop whining. you realise that even if a Wii game got a 10 its gameplay could be a 7! I rather have 10 gameplay and have graphics and tilt low. Than having a game with low gameplay and great graphics, like alot of 360 games/Uptown

what game on Wii has a 10 in gameplay and low graphics and tilt

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews.html?type=reviews&platform=1031&mode=all&sort=score&dlx_type=all&sortdir=asc&sortdir=asc seriously
Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts
[QUOTE="VERTIGO47"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

gameplay.

NicktehImperial

So nongamers are idiots right.

I'm talking about those noobs who waited for 48 hours in line to get the PS3 or 360...just to play overprice Sports games. They are casuals technically, but are aware (very limited) about the 360 and PS3 has to offer.

Casuals don't know any better and are mostly (not all) unaware of the gaming trends.  

StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
To be fair I see people like you using that argument more then the actual sheep. Kind of like what you're doing with this thread.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

gameplay.

"Wii is all about gameplay and fun!"  ....Just because you flick your wrist doesnt mean the game is automatically going to be good people.  It still needs to be solid from its in-game instructions.  Sure it brings something fresh to the table...but a crappy game will still be a crappy game.  If this were the logic, every Wii game would score a 9.0+ because the gameplay is so frigging remarkable thanks to the Wiimote.  Unfortunately thats not the case.

AI, Physics, Controls, Graphics, Sound all have a piece of the gameplay pie.  The Wiimote cant compensate for all this on its own most of the time.  As proven by its lack of quality titles.  Everyone says the PS3 has no games but it has more 8.0+ titles than the Wii....and lets not even go near the 360 because we know that thing is a quality game magnet....and it doesnt have wrist flicking. *Waits for sheep to bring up sales*

Uptown
if you think a revolution means ALWAYS getting 9s and 10s then the N64 generation was not revolutionary, by your logic :?
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Uptown

To be fair I see people like you using that argument more then the actual sheep. Kind of like what you're doing with this thread.StealthSting

take the blindfold off...sheep use this argument ALL the time in SW...its either this or sales 

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts
ok i agree that yes it takes more than controls to make great gameplay. but it isnt like the wii isnt capable of more than last gen consoles, its stronger than all 3. right now though it got alot of ports. and yes although the wii is capable of more it will never do what 360 and PS3 do. but the games on the wii are good. from a score standpoint games like warioware and zelda are better than the entire ps3 lineup. ofcourse elder scrolls will change that(but thats a year old multiplat game). the wii also provides the better version of madden and trauma center, rayman, and wii sports. also the future lineup for the system looks great. with super mario galaxy, smash bros brawl, metroid prime 3, fire emblem, superpapermario, no more heroes, disaster, project hammer, resident evil, sadness, battallion wars 2, etc. is it 360 worthy yet no. but its better than PS3 IMO
Supafly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Supafly1
Member since 2003 • 4441 Posts

I find it hard to play any game these days more than 2 weeks, unless it has good multi-player.
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NicktehImperial
ok i agree that yes it takes more than controls to make great gameplay. but it isnt like the wii isnt capable of more than last gen consoles, its stronger than all 3. right now though it got alot of ports. and yes although the wii is capable of more it will never do what 360 and PS3 do. but the games on the wii are good. from a score standpoint games like warioware and zelda are better than the entire ps3 lineup. ofcourse elder scrolls will change that(but thats a year old multiplat game). the wii also provides the better version of madden and trauma center, rayman, and wii sports. also the future lineup for the system looks great. with super mario galaxy, smash bros brawl, metroid prime 3, fire emblem, superpapermario, no more heroes, disaster, project hammer, resident evil, sadness, battallion wars 2, etc. is it 360 worthy yet no. but its better than PS3 IMOjg4xchamp
Thats actually a really good point, I wish Fred Durst were alive to see this! RIP dude, RIP.
StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts

[QUOTE="StealthSting"]To be fair I see people like you using that argument more then the actual sheep. Kind of like what you're doing with this thread.Uptown

take the blindfold off...sheep use this argument ALL the time in SW...its either this or sales

:lol: I'm sorry but all those hundreads of threads about the Graphics only matter argument done by haters, preatty much say otherwise.
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Gears360
Member since 2007 • 1356 Posts
Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#32 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Thus Wii Sports is crappy after 3 weeks Uptown

Tell that to my father and sister... 

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17844 Posts

gameplay.

Uptown
I agree with ure first paragraph completly. the wiimote wont make games magically better on its own. a crap game is a crap game no matter what. the wiimote can make it even worse due to bad implamintation of the controls. however it can make many types of games better to play compared to a standard controller. Strategy games would really benefit from the pointing capability for example. i dont agree with the second paragraph though. The wii is far less powerful compared to the 360 and PS3, no argument there. however that doesent rule out the wii doing capable ai, physics, sound (all very important to a game too) and so on. its not exactly a snes...its a souped up GC. if we are to follow the rumoured specs by ign then the wii would be fully capable of playing something like half life 2. the xbox 1 did it with its 733MHz processor, theres no reason why the processor on the wii, a 729Mhz power pc prcessor (around 1GHz of old intel MHz) couldnt handle it. Hl2 had some pretty nice physics and ai. the graphics werent to shabby at all either. there not gears o war but there still nice too look at. the lack of quality games on the wii is true at this moment in time but its only out 4 months. it took the 360 ages to get in its stride. it will take time for both the wii and PS3 to get going too.
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gears360

[QUOTE="Uptown"]Thus Wii Sports is crappy after 3 weeks foxhound_fox

Tell that to my father and sister...

for simple people could be fun for longer, we dedicated gamers cant get entertained by so much basic minigame stuff, which is almost all that wii provides, oh but nintendo throws one or two adventure games each year and they think we hardcores are satified with that, dream on wii can never be the primary system for a deidcated gamer, nintendo doesnt care about us
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 foxhound_fox
for simple people could be fun for longer, we dedicated gamers cant get entertained by so much basic minigame stuff, which is almost all that wii provides, oh but nintendo throws one or two adventure games each year and they think we hardcores are satified with that, dream on wii can never be the primary system for a deidcated gamer, nintendo doesnt care about usGears360

It seems like they are to me... A Zelda game, a Mario game, a Metroid Game and a Smash Bros game all out within the course of just over a year... I would say they care a lot about us gamers...
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time

would you rather play mario 64 with a D-pad or an analogue stick.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]ok i agree that yes it takes more than controls to make great gameplay. but it isnt like the wii isnt capable of more than last gen consoles, its stronger than all 3. right now though it got alot of ports. and yes although the wii is capable of more it will never do what 360 and PS3 do. but the games on the wii are good. from a score standpoint games like warioware and zelda are better than the entire ps3 lineup. ofcourse elder scrolls will change that(but thats a year old multiplat game). the wii also provides the better version of madden and trauma center, rayman, and wii sports. also the future lineup for the system looks great. with super mario galaxy, smash bros brawl, metroid prime 3, fire emblem, superpapermario, no more heroes, disaster, project hammer, resident evil, sadness, battallion wars 2, etc. is it 360 worthy yet no. but its better than PS3 IMONicktehImperial
Thats actually a really good point, I wish Fred Durst were alive to see this! RIP dude, RIP.

wait he died when. damn ive missed alot. i need to get back into my entertainment world tv man. so howd he died. i used to like limp bizkit(i forgot how to spell it lol) songs. i bet hes getting some serious nookie up there.
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Gears360
you are satisfied with just 4 interesting games in the course of a year? and thats gamecube story all over again, the only worthy games are the ones made by nintendo, third parties again dont give a s*** nintendo should go third partie, they are simply clueless about hardware
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hyruledweller
[QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time

excellent reply... i salute thee!
Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts

would you rather play mario 64 with a D-pad or an analogue stick.samusarmada
Care to tell me how the Wii-mote is supposed to work for fighting games for instance? What about SHMUPs which are essentially a dead genre, but some are still released..its not accurate enough in either case. Pretty much you would have to buy the Classic Controllers for those games, look at Mortal Kombat for Wii...does anybody honestly think using simple gestures for special moves will be much fun compared to using a real controller?

Also..you know you just owned all the owners of Super Mario 64 DS, right?

NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="NicktehImperial"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]ok i agree that yes it takes more than controls to make great gameplay. but it isnt like the wii isnt capable of more than last gen consoles, its stronger than all 3. right now though it got alot of ports. and yes although the wii is capable of more it will never do what 360 and PS3 do. but the games on the wii are good. from a score standpoint games like warioware and zelda are better than the entire ps3 lineup. ofcourse elder scrolls will change that(but thats a year old multiplat game). the wii also provides the better version of madden and trauma center, rayman, and wii sports. also the future lineup for the system looks great. with super mario galaxy, smash bros brawl, metroid prime 3, fire emblem, superpapermario, no more heroes, disaster, project hammer, resident evil, sadness, battallion wars 2, etc. is it 360 worthy yet no. but its better than PS3 IMOjg4xchamp

wait he died when. damn ive missed alot. i need to get back into my entertainment world tv man. so howd he died. i used to like limp bizkit(i forgot how to spell it lol) songs. i bet hes getting some serious nookie up there.

LOL he didn't die! LOL I tricked you LOL he's still alive he just fell off the face of the earth! Right now he's directing a movie.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 foxhound_fox

you are satisfied with just 4 interesting games in the course of a year? and thats gamecube story all over again, the only worthy games are the ones made by nintendo, third parties again dont give a **** nintendo should go third partie, they are simply clueless about hardware Gears360

Actually no, I will be satisfied with Metroid Prime 3. Having Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Twilight Princess, Disaster: Day of Crisis, No More Heroes, Elebits and Warioware: Smooth Moves is just icing on the cake. Not to mention, if I can afford it, I will be picking up a 360 with Dead Rising, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Forza 2 around late summer - early fall.

LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 LoeJance
Member since 2006 • 1595 Posts

I still play it and i've had it since launch
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time

*looks at your screen name*...do you really expect me to take your post seriously with a name like "gears360"?
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gears360
[QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time

you dont get the point if you were on a desert island, which would you prefer? Super Mario Bros 1 with an d-pad or Super Mario 64 with a D-pad Mario 64 isn't it? why if it doesn't has the analog? cause you know that the gameplay is much better even with a PAD (and by the way i have played it emulated with a pad and its very playable, how do you play Super Mario 64 DS?)
voxware00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 voxware00
Member since 2004 • 5018 Posts

let me know how that gameplay works out for you in rockstar table tennis using an atari paddle

imothissucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 imothissucks
Member since 2006 • 1126 Posts

unless you try to get a perfect game on bowling man is that hard
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Gears360
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time

*looks at your screen name*...do you really expect me to take your post seriously with a name like "gears360"?

does it have any relevance? should i create an account named "OMG TEH WII ROXXORZ!!!!" and then you would consider it?
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big timeGears360

does it have any relevance? should i create an account named "OMG TEH WII ROXXORZ!!!!" and then you would consider it?

sorry.......but you just lost all credibility with your sceen name alone. Don't even get me started with your inane fanboy rantings.
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Gears360"]Does Street Fighter gameplay improves if you play with an arcade joystick instead of a pad? NO , its the same gameplay , just the input method changed, same with wiimote what do you prefer, playing NFS Most Wanted with a joypad, or playing Ridge Racer 1 with an accurate realistic Steering Wheel with pedals??? the wiimote has done NOTHING for gameplay, nintendo has sold the illusion that it has and sheep swallow it big time

you dont get the point if you were on a desert island, which would you prefer? Super Mario Bros 1 with an d-pad or Super Mario 64 with a D-pad Mario 64 isn't it? why if it doesn't has the analog? cause you know that the gameplay is much better even with a PAD (and by the way i have played it emulated with a pad and its very playable, how do you play Super Mario 64 DS?)

thumb strap.