I don't get all of the hype for the PS4

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Heclogit
Member since 2005 • 377 Posts
launch games are usually shite - if your buying a console because of launch games your an idiot.joel_c17
My point is there is literally no evidence supporting the idea that Microsoft doesn't care about games. They have a better launch line up. So therefor clearly. CLEARLY. They don't care about games.
Avatar image for chinchillables2
chinchillables2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 chinchillables2
Member since 2008 • 259 Posts

I had to laugh when I seen the topic of this thread. The PS4 is currently the GREATEST gaming system out and it'll be awhile before it's topped. The XBOX-One does not even come close to competing with it, and they might as well cancel the launch.

I actually found this site that shows how you can get a PS4 for only $40.00, as opposed to $500. The site also mentions a huge bundle most people don't know about... Might be of interest.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

I'm just mainly confused because the PS4 is the more Dudebro system at launch. KillZone, Call of Duty, NBA 2k, Madden, DriveClub and some crappy PC ports. That is about as Dudebro as you can get. But Sony cares about games because they said so. While Xbox they don't give a shit even though they have a better variety of games at launch.

Heclogit
lol football and basketball games are not on xbone? Xbone even have Roman dudebro now. :lol: Xbox is home to dudebro and child gamer. Green ranger dudebro with holowife, steroid dudebro in space, dudebro in rome, Sony supports console with innovative and risky game, LBP, TLoU, Heavy Rain, Beyond, Journey, Puppeteer, etc. Comparing launch game is like comparing first lap of american nascar race. Especially when talking game variety.
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

The PS4 is currently the GREATEST gaming system out

chinchillables2

Sir that is false. 

Avatar image for chinchillables2
chinchillables2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 chinchillables2
Member since 2008 • 259 Posts

[QUOTE="chinchillables2"]The PS4 is currently the GREATEST gaming system out

psymon100

Sir that is false. 

I mean CONSOLE -wise. Of course a PC & MAC are top of the list, lol.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

It is still false. It isn't out. 

*sigh* What's the point? Have a lovely day. 

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] It is the facts. Every time there was a PC/ Xbox 360 release it sold significantly better on Xbox 360. Heclogit

What a flimsy answer, lol. Please show us all this definitive proof of every game released on both platforms and their sales. Ah, what am I saying, you're just a fanboy claiming sales as proof of having a better community yet have provided no evidence or a shred of logic. Come back with some proof for your claims (as in sales both physical and digital for games released on both systems at the same time showing your claims are true), and maybe I'll waste more of my time making fun of you.

Modern Warfare 2 sold 14 million copies on Xbox 360. Please name 5 PC games that have 14 million people playing it world wide.

So you have no proof. Cool, lol.
Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Heclogit

[QUOTE="Heclogit"]

I'm just mainly confused because the PS4 is the more Dudebro system at launch. KillZone, Call of Duty, NBA 2k, Madden, DriveClub and some crappy PC ports. That is about as Dudebro as you can get. But Sony cares about games because they said so. While Xbox they don't give a shit even though they have a better variety of games at launch.

Mr-Kutaragi

lol football and basketball games are not on xbone? Xbone even have Roman dudebro now. :lol: Xbox is home to dudebro and child gamer. Green ranger dudebro with holowife, steroid dudebro in space, dudebro in rome, Sony supports console with innovative and risky game, LBP, TLoU, Heavy Rain, Beyond, Journey, Puppeteer, etc. Comparing launch game is like comparing first lap of american nascar race. Especially when talking game variety.

So Sony fanboy argument is LMAO Xbox One is a dude bro console. Then you tell the Sony fanboy hey you guys only have dude bro games to. Oh well so do you you but we have the ultimate dude bro game of all time. Kill Zone Shadow fall. And Xbox fanboys are like damn we are stuck with Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Forza on top of the dude bro games you have on PS4. So to clarify that is one Zombie survival action game, a rail shooter, a fighting game, a hack n slash action game and a racing game. BUT DUDE BRO. LIKE SONY CARES MORE ABOUT GAMING. THEY SAID SO.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Microsoft suckers early adopters in with 3rd party exclusives. That model will not last long and their first party is severely lacking.

Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Heclogit
[QUOTE="Heclogit"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] What a flimsy answer, lol. Please show us all this definitive proof of every game released on both platforms and their sales. Ah, what am I saying, you're just a fanboy claiming sales as proof of having a better community yet have provided no evidence or a shred of logic. Come back with some proof for your claims (as in sales both physical and digital for games released on both systems at the same time showing your claims are true), and maybe I'll waste more of my time making fun of you.lx_theo

Modern Warfare 2 sold 14 million copies on Xbox 360. Please name 5 PC games that have 14 million people playing it world wide.

Name 5 PC games ALL TIME that have sold over 10 million copies. 360 games did it all the time so surely this should be an easy task for you.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Mr-Kutaragi

[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"]

Heclogit

So Sony fanboy argument is LMAO Xbox One is a dude bro console. Then you tell them hey you guys only have dude bro games. Oh well so do you you but we have the ultimate dude bro game of all time. Kill Zone Shadow fall. And Xbox fanboys are like damn we are stuck with Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Forza on top of the dude bro games you have on PS4. So to clarify that is one Zombie survival action game, a rail shooter, a fighting game, a hack n slash action game and a racing game. BUT DUDE BRO. LIKE SONY CARES MORE ABOUT GAMING. THEY SAID SO.

Thank for reminding me- 15fps zombie dudebro, and 90s dudebro fighter. Lol@ hyping rail shooter also. We only need to look at how sony support ps1, ps2, ps3 with variety game vs MS support of xbox, 360. Comparing launch lineup is not proof, because these game are rush and not from top studio. Console maker want quick and cheap game for launch because install base is small so profit is not as much. This is why you see up port from current gen, game like Forza missing feature and mode, etc.
Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Heclogit
[QUOTE="Heclogit"]

[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"] lol football and basketball games are not on xbone? Xbone even have Roman dudebro now. :lol: Xbox is home to dudebro and child gamer. Green ranger dudebro with holowife, steroid dudebro in space, dudebro in rome, Sony supports console with innovative and risky game, LBP, TLoU, Heavy Rain, Beyond, Journey, Puppeteer, etc. Comparing launch game is like comparing first lap of american nascar race. Especially when talking game variety.Mr-Kutaragi

So Sony fanboy argument is LMAO Xbox One is a dude bro console. Then you tell them hey you guys only have dude bro games. Oh well so do you you but we have the ultimate dude bro game of all time. Kill Zone Shadow fall. And Xbox fanboys are like damn we are stuck with Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Forza on top of the dude bro games you have on PS4. So to clarify that is one Zombie survival action game, a rail shooter, a fighting game, a hack n slash action game and a racing game. BUT DUDE BRO. LIKE SONY CARES MORE ABOUT GAMING. THEY SAID SO.

Thank for reminding me- 15fps zombie dudebro, and 90s dudebro fighter. Lol@ hyping rail shooter also. We only need to look at how sony support ps1, ps2, ps3 with variety game vs MS support of xbox, 360. Comparing launch lineup is not proof, because these game are rush and not from top studio. Console maker want quick and cheap game for launch because install base is small so profit is not as much. This is why you see up port from current gen, game like Forza missing feature and mode, etc.

Yeah but you got the king dude bro game right. The ultimate in dude bruhess. Kill Zone. I MEAN DUDE BRAH!!!
93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#63 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

I can't think of a single PS4 exclusive I want.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
get xbox if u want halo/forza/fable cycle over and over again and if you want kinect (lol) get ps4 if you wanta huge variety of games in the longterm with the better multiplats, better graphics etc.. your choice.
Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Heclogit
[QUOTE="campzor"]get xbox if u want halo/forza/fable cycle over and over again and if you want kinect (lol) get ps4 if you wanta huge variety of games in the longterm with the better multiplats, better graphics etc.. your choice.

If Sunset Overdrive was a PS4 exclusive you would be jerking off to it.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 campzor
[QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="campzor"]get xbox if u want halo/forza/fable cycle over and over again and if you want kinect (lol) get ps4 if you wanta huge variety of games in the longterm with the better multiplats, better graphics etc.. your choice.

why would I? Because insomniacs last game (fuse) was so great? B!tch please.
ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ShaineTheNerd
Member since 2012 • 1578 Posts
It's cheaper than the Xbox One -- that's all. People that originally wanted an Xbox One but can't afford the extra 100 dollars is settling with the PS4, and are naturally hyped for it now. Fanboys that were getting the PS4 regardless of price are talking about the 100 dollar difference and about how much more powerful the PS4 is./
Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Heclogit
[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="campzor"]get xbox if u want halo/forza/fable cycle over and over again and if you want kinect (lol) get ps4 if you wanta huge variety of games in the longterm with the better multiplats, better graphics etc.. your choice.

Insomniac and Sony use to have a love affair. I guess it can be maddening for Sony fans to lose a developer like Insomniac to Microsoft.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] Modern Warfare 2 sold 14 million copies on Xbox 360. Please name 5 PC games that have 14 million people playing it world wide.Heclogit

Name 5 PC games ALL TIME that have sold over 10 million copies. 360 games did it all the time so surely this should be an easy task for you.

Really, then. Feel free to give me 5 10+ million seller that isn't Halo or CoD, lol. Oh, and Starcraft, The Sims, Minecraft, Diablo 3, Half Life 2, Battlefield 2, and World of Warcraft. Seven. And hey, those are just one game from each of those series. Some of those have 2 or 3 from their series with that sales. And I ain't even a hermit, lol. At least you don't deny being a lemming, lol. You're already lying through teeth enough?
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 campzor
[QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] If Sunset Overdrive was a PS4 exclusive you would be jerking off to it.

Insomniac and Sony use to have a love affair. I guess it can be maddening for Sony fans to lose a developer like Insomniac to Microsoft.

if they release junk like fuse, who cares? :lol:
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44624 Posts
Sony doesn't have those macho bro shooters like MS, they have... oh, Killzone.
Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Heclogit
[QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="campzor"] why would I? Because insomniacs last game (fuse) was so great? B!tch please.

if they release junk like fuse, who cares? :lol:

Fuse was on PS3 as well. Not sure why this game would prevent Insomniac from developing a game for next gen with an adequate budget. Now that it's paid for by Microsoft.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Mr-Kutaragi
[QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="campzor"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] If Sunset Overdrive was a PS4 exclusive you would be jerking off to it.

They still make sony exclusive lol...
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
[QUOTE="Sweenix"]

lem

Heclogit
I have both pre ordered but seriously. Xbox has a better launch line up of GAMES.

That's for sharing your opinion.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Mr-Kutaragi
[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] So Sony fanboy argument is LMAO Xbox One is a dude bro console. Then you tell them hey you guys only have dude bro games. Oh well so do you you but we have the ultimate dude bro game of all time. Kill Zone Shadow fall. And Xbox fanboys are like damn we are stuck with Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Forza on top of the dude bro games you have on PS4. So to clarify that is one Zombie survival action game, a rail shooter, a fighting game, a hack n slash action game and a racing game. BUT DUDE BRO. LIKE SONY CARES MORE ABOUT GAMING. THEY SAID SO.Heclogit

Yeah but you got the king dude bro game right. The ultimate in dude bruhess. Kill Zone. I MEAN DUDE BRAH!!!

killzone is not king of dudebro, not even prince. MS owns dudebro. Xbox is dudebro wife, produces all the little dudebro game and four sequels each.
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

[QUOTE="Heclogit"] Xbox 360 by far had the most diverse roster of games last gen.Mr-Kutaragi
If counting Arcade game as diverse ok... lol. Xbox is dudebro gamer, MS did not even want Heavy Rain because mature theme and dudebro gamer want chainsaw machinegun and green power ranger with hologram girlfriend.

:lol::cry:

Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Heclogit
[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="campzor"] why would I? Because insomniacs last game (fuse) was so great? B!tch please.

So whats your point. Fuse is an anomaly for Insomniac because it is made by and produced by only them. They clearly need an over lord to answer to.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lx_theo
[QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] Insomniac and Sony use to have a love affair. I guess it can be maddening for Sony fans to lose a developer like Insomniac to Microsoft.

So whats your point. Fuse is an anomaly for Insomniac because it is made by and produced by only them. They clearly need an over lord to answer to.

... EA, lol. Are you dim or something?
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 sakura_Ex

The XBOX ONE on is the only "TRUE" Next Gen console when you consider the whole package. Don't believe any of the propaganda about the PS4 being 50% more powerful. That is all a bunch of BS theoretical performance crap that isn't real world. Oh and just because some devs that Sony paid off to say that the PS4 was so much more powerful doesn't make it so. I'd be more inclined to listen to a non bias third party like John Carmack when he said that the two systems were more or less the same thing.ShoTTyMcNaDeS

But we should believe in the whole "cloud" bs,right?

SW is funny I tell ya....

sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 sakura_Ex
[QUOTE="ShoTTyMcNaDeS"]The XBOX ONE on is the only "TRUE" Next Gen console when you consider the whole package. Don't believe any of the propaganda about the PS4 being 50% more powerful. That is all a bunch of BS theoretical performance crap that isn't real world. Oh and just because some devs that Sony paid off to say that the PS4 was so much more powerful doesn't make it so. I'd be more inclined to listen to a non bias third party like John Carmack when he said that the two systems were more or less the same thing.lx_theo
Calls the PS4 stuff bs theoretical crap, yet support the cloud, lol.

Beat me to it.
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 sakura_Ex

[QUOTE="GravityX"]

[QUOTE="ShoTTyMcNaDeS"]The XBOX ONE on is the only "TRUE" Next Gen console when you consider the whole package. Don't believe any of the propaganda about the PS4 being 50% more powerful. That is all a bunch of BS theoretical performance crap that isn't real world. Oh and just because some devs that Sony paid off to say that the PS4 was so much more powerful doesn't make it so. I'd be more inclined to listen to a non bias third party like John Carmack when he said that the two systems were more or less the same thing.Mr-Kutaragi

True. But you have to give Sony credit. The know how to herd the masses. Give them some tflops number and that's the end of the story.

Or is it?

500>638

http://youtu.be/5Qam_UvSKuM

Those are different type of car. Xbone and PS4 is very similar architecture, except xbone is gimp with flat tire and drunk driver.

:lol::cry:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#82 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="Heclogit"] Xbox 360 by far had the most diverse roster of games last gen.Mr-Kutaragi
If counting Arcade game as diverse ok... lol. Xbox is dudebro gamer, MS did not even want Heavy Rain because mature theme and dudebro gamer want chainsaw machinegun and green power ranger with hologram girlfriend.

and they were better games than heavy rain. You wanna build some BS adult persona from playing games, by all means.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Mr-Kutaragi
[QUOTE="Heclogit"][QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] Insomniac and Sony use to have a love affair. I guess it can be maddening for Sony fans to lose a developer like Insomniac to Microsoft.

They need good direction, I agree. Someone to tell them this project is not good idea, that why sony pass on sunset game. Looks teenage dudebro.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Mr-Kutaragi
[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] Xbox 360 by far had the most diverse roster of games last gen.cainetao11

and they were better games than heavy rain. You wanna build some BS adult persona from playing games, by all means.

Halo 4 and Heavy Rain have same rating average. Different game though. Like comparing racer to fighting game.
Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Heclogit

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"] If counting Arcade game as diverse ok... lol. Xbox is dudebro gamer, MS did not even want Heavy Rain because mature theme and dudebro gamer want chainsaw machinegun and green power ranger with hologram girlfriend.Mr-Kutaragi

Halo 4 and Heavy Rain have same rating average. Different game though. Like comparing racer to fighting game.

Sort of like comparing a game you can play vs. playing a movie if you ask me. Anyways regarding Insomniac I have never heard of any evidence that Sony turned down Sunset Overdrive. But Insomniac did say. "When we first began discussing this idea with Microsoft, we were initially hesitant to shift back into an exclusive arrangement. But as the Microsoft team began introducing us to the abilities and philosophies driving the development of Xbox One, we knew that Sunset Overdrive was a perfect fit."

Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts
I wouldn't buy a PS4 at launch for the first 2 years. However, X1 and PS4 should be something to be excited about. I mean it's been almost 9 years with no successor to the PS3 or 360. That is insane!! Do you just want to keep playing compromised 360/Ps3 games for another 5 years? Time to move on to the new tech.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

I can't think of a single PS4 exclusive I want.

93BlackHawk93

That means so much at launch...

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

using ye olde, 'I'm pre-ordering both' only to destroy that pretence of objectivity in the same post,

even the Wiiu will have more diverse library, 

it is becoming more abundantly clear that the defining reasn for the 360's early success was launching a year ahead of the competition

Raziel831991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Raziel831991
Member since 2013 • 631 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] So Sony fanboy argument is LMAO Xbox One is a dude bro console. Then you tell them hey you guys only have dude bro games. Oh well so do you you but we have the ultimate dude bro game of all time. Kill Zone Shadow fall. And Xbox fanboys are like damn we are stuck with Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Forza on top of the dude bro games you have on PS4. So to clarify that is one Zombie survival action game, a rail shooter, a fighting game, a hack n slash action game and a racing game. BUT DUDE BRO. LIKE SONY CARES MORE ABOUT GAMING. THEY SAID SO.

Heclogit

And what about Deep Down? Its not a dude bro game and if its like Monster Hunter, Dragons Dogma or Dark Souls we can pretty much confirm it will be the best next gen launch window exclusive.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#91 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Ps4 is more powerful and 100 dollars cheaper. Hype am confirmed.
BlueCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BlueCash
Member since 2006 • 518 Posts

PS4 is an impressive piece of hardware and priced right but the more I look at it the less I want it simply because of the day one software. When a killer app such as uncharted releases then i may bite.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

[QUOTE="GravityX"]

[QUOTE="Ribnarak"]lol i see no hype for xbox one . Its a console which is the successor to the 360 . a console that has no support for it anymore in terms of top notch exclusives. im buying the ps4 not because of its launch games only, but knowing they're going to most likely support it in the long run with quality exclusives as well offer a great value in play station plus with its quality games that it offers.Heclogit

Maybe, or it may just take longer to make quality games on the PS3 so those games came later in its life cycle.

Lets all blindly trust Sony. They are preaching all they care about is games. I mean why would they MAKE THAT UP? That would be unheard of for a giant company to appeal to it's audience despite falling short in games. If anything PS4 is the dudebro system. I mean Kill Zone? That is the biggest dude bro game of all time. Idiotic shooter at it's best.

so how many AAA first party exclusives did the 360 have since 2009? and how many did the ps3 have?

you a foold stop talking please

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 xxgunslingerxx

[QUOTE="joel_c17"]launch games are usually shite - if your buying a console because of launch games your an idiot.Heclogit
My point is there is literally no evidence supporting the idea that Microsoft doesn't care about games. They have a better launch line up. So therefor clearly. CLEARLY. They don't care about games.

but they abandon the 360 for the last 4 years
sony never abandoned the ps3

yes the ps4 has a weaker launch line up but its cause they have to split their resources because they support their gamers and do not abandon them before the gen is completely over unlike ms

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 xxgunslingerxx

[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="Heclogit"] So Sony fanboy argument is LMAO Xbox One is a dude bro console. Then you tell them hey you guys only have dude bro games. Oh well so do you you but we have the ultimate dude bro game of all time. Kill Zone Shadow fall. And Xbox fanboys are like damn we are stuck with Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Forza on top of the dude bro games you have on PS4. So to clarify that is one Zombie survival action game, a rail shooter, a fighting game, a hack n slash action game and a racing game. BUT DUDE BRO. LIKE SONY CARES MORE ABOUT GAMING. THEY SAID SO.

Heclogit

killzone is a slow paced heavy aiming shooter.... COD is a dudebro shooter and halo is closer to dudebro then killzone is

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Mr-Kutaragi

[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"][QUOTE="cainetao11"] and they were better games than heavy rain. You wanna build some BS adult persona from playing games, by all means. Heclogit

Sort of like comparing a game you can play vs. playing a movie if you ask me. Anyways regarding Insomniac I have never heard of any evidence that Sony turned down Sunset Overdrive. But Insomniac did say. "When we first began discussing this idea with Microsoft, we were initially hesitant to shift back into an exclusive arrangement. But as the Microsoft team began introducing us to the abilities and philosophies driving the development of Xbox One, we knew that Sunset Overdrive was a perfect fit."

Quantic Dream are some of most talented and innovative dev in gaming, bringing film quality to videogaming. Mature story that dudebro cannot process and have no patience for. Sony turn down multiple game from them, back to ps1/ps2 day. MS get reject leftovers. Please do not cry. Now you have cartoon dudebro game, next is dudebro cooking with kinect.
deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

Can't really blame cows, Microsoft has sucked the past few years ( Few exclusives, also XBL improvements have been subpar). Sure XB1 has a better launch line up and a more interesting upcoming line-up (Quantum Break, Titanfall, Black Tusk, Fable, Spark, ect.). Sony deserves to beat MS at the start, MS has to learn that they can't turn their backs on the hardcore 3/4 of the way through the generation.

deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#99 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

[QUOTE="Heclogit"]

[QUOTE="Mr-Kutaragi"] Halo 4 and Heavy Rain have same rating average. Different game though. Like comparing racer to fighting game.Mr-Kutaragi

Quantic Dream are some of most talented and innovative dev in gaming, bringing film quality to videogaming. Mature story that dudebro cannot process and have no patience for. Sony turn down multiple game from them, back to ps1/ps2 day. MS get reject leftovers. Please do not cry. Now you have cartoon dudebro game, next is dudebro cooking with kinect.

Quantic Dream sucks, their games are a novelty that feel interesting when your playing, but in the end the gameplay is boring and the story was a poorly acted, plot hole ridden mess. Indigo Prophecy is pretty much the same thing also overrated.

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts
 HYPE!